× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 12 of 12 visibility 4377

Renew your shahada...

*charisma*'s Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    #AlwaysInMyDuas
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    I am a traveler, May Jannah be my home ameen
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Renew your shahada...

Report bad ads?

Assalamu Alaikum

Man's Best Kept Secret: Revealed

By: Aaron Greenwich, 17, e-mail address unknown

I'm real mad. Because ever since March 3rd 1998, I've been searching for a point in my life. That day in March, I went to this party..you know, one of those parties with high power music rockin the house, plenty of booze and endless variations of drugs, and plenty of (well, to put it mildly) shameless girls and drunk boys equals? So I guess I smoked too many joints, and I ended up in the hospital for three weeks. That gave me time to think over life.

Okay, we are born, grow older, wiser, and each of us develops our own personalities for better or worse. We all try to reach the top of the world and either we do or we spend our lives trying to. Basically we live to have more, always. Don't u see? You wake up, get dressed make yourself look good, go to school come back do your homework, have some fun and to sleep. And it never changes. All right, then u graduate and go to work or raise some kids.

But it keeps repeating. U know that saying, "History repeats itself?" It does, but then we die. Now for some reason humans spend so much time pondering over every single atom on earth except death.

I know it scares them. Why wouldn't it? It happens to everyone and no one knows why. Well, MOST people don't know why. But I do. You think all those d*** cruel people who lived on this earth (I can name millions) will get away with everything they did? And those few good will go un-rewarded?

So anyway we die. We leave behind everything. EVERYTHING. You think that the Porsche u spent your whole life trying to get is going with u? The only things that're going with u are your burial clothes and coffin, if that even. And there is one other thing, but it's unseen. Your deeds. ALLLL the things u did in this life, good and bad, go with you. And so we're in the grave. What happens to you in the grave is another story but basically your body rots. I mean your "this life" body. The body that we had for (if we are lucky) 80 years is gone and with it our doings!

Alright so you're out of the picture. Gone. Then, fellow Americans, if we are not here to live life like a party....whats the point? WHY DO WE LIVE?

Why do so many people commit suicide? Because they never had the answer to the above question. Some people know. Some. And its man's best kept secret.

I know what your thinking. "Oh god he's gonna preach us on religion." Not exactly

It's a WAY OF LIFE, and what if I told u its called ISLAM? I'm Christian. But Christianty is a RELIGION not a WAY OF LIFE. 80% of Americans are "Christians", but sad to say, look at them. Homosexuality, suicide, drugs, adultery, even among their own preachers is common. I should know.

The old pastor at my church got kicked out for molesting a child. I'm not attacking anyone. I'm saying the facts. Besides that, it doesn't make sense. Neither do the other million "religions" found on this earth. They all claim to be simple religions, usually claiming belief in one god.

But they are lacking in on truth, the facts.

Alright, Aaron get on to your point. Sure. What was my 1st sentence? I'm real mad. Why? Cause everyone knows about Islam. And they ignore it, hide it. Why did I learn everything in school except Islam? From Greek God sh** to Buddha.

If u read one verse of Islam's book you will believe me. Guaranteed. Because it is the Truth. And its man's best-kept secret. They hide it because it reminds them of the TRUE PURE REAL point of life....They want us to be just like them, monsters in disgiuse, filthy, do every sin under the sun and call it a "life". I will not fall again into that trap most of us fell into. I have a life. I have Islam.

I'm sorry Jean, Dad and mostly Gramps, a pious Christian who tried to change my views. Im stepping down from my old way of life AND my old religion. I started this letter as a Christian but I end it as a Muslim.

" I bear witness that there is no God worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is the last messenger.

Always,
    Aaron

Allahu Akbar. My God how hard this hit me subhanallah. His shahada at the end was soo (May allah continue to guide him and the rest of mankind upon siratul mustaqeem ameen)

Ashhadu ana illaha illallah wa ashhadu ana muhammadan rasul allah.

fi aman Allah
    w'salaam
    Last edited by *charisma*; 12-15-2006 at 02:05 AM.
    Renew your shahada...

D e a t h

is the easiest
    of all things after it
    ; ;

the hardest
    of all things before it
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    syilla's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    save $ 4 hajj
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Renew your shahada...

MashaAllah....his letter is so sincerely...

InshaAllah he will find happiness...

i wonder why Islam was kept secret That was a really good question need to be answered.
    Renew your shahada...

heart 1 - Renew your shahada...

25:36 And the true servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk the earth with humility and when the ignorant address them, they respond with words of peace.
    chat Quote

Umu 'Isa's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ام عيسى و خطاب
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Awwww, that was beautiful. It gave me goosebumps towards the end

May Allah keep him firm on the deen. Ameen.
    chat Quote

sapphire's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Umme Umaymah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Mashalah didnt realise u posted tht! subhanallah when i read the end i just felt a chill go through me!

Allah hu akbar!

May Allah keep him steadfast on the straightpath n may he also be a means of inviting others to the deen! Ameen!
    Renew your shahada...

wwwislamicboardcom - Renew your shahada...
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Naheezah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Exclamation Man's Best Kept Secret: Revealed

jst wanted 2 share dis with ya.

Man's Best Kept Secret: Revealed

By: Aaron Greenwich, 17, e-mail address unknown
    I'm real mad. Because ever since March 3rd 1998, I've been searching for a point in my life. That day in March, I went to this party..you know, one of those parties with high power music rockin the house, plenty of booze and endless variations of drugs, and plenty of (well, to put it mildly) shameless girls and drunk boys equals? So I guess I smoked too many joints, and I ended up in the hospital for three weeks. That gave me time to think over life.

Okay, we are born, grow older, wiser, and each of us develops our own personalities for better or worse. We all try to reach the top of the world and either we do or we spend our lives trying to. Basically we live to have more, always. Don't u see? You wake up, get dressed make yourself look good, go to school come back do your homework, have some fun and to sleep. And it never changes. All right, then u graduate and go to work or raise some kids.

But it keeps repeating. U know that saying, "History repeats itself?" It does, but then we die. Now for some reason humans spend so much time pondering over every single atom on earth except death.

I know it scares them. Why wouldn't it? It happens to everyone and no one knows why. Well, MOST people don't know why. But I do. You think all those d*** cruel people who lived on this earth (I can name millions) will get away with everything they did? And those few good will go un-rewarded?

So anyway we die. We leave behind everything. EVERYTHING. You think that the Porsche u spent your whole life trying to get is going with u? The only things that're going with u are your burial clothes and coffin, if that even. And there is one other thing, but it's unseen. Your deeds. ALLLL the things u did in this life, good and bad, go with you. And so we're in the grave. What happens to you in the grave is another story but basically your body rots. I mean your "this life" body. The body that we had for (if we are lucky) 80 years is gone and with it our doings!

Alright so you're out of the picture. Gone. Then, fellow Americans, if we are not here to live life like a party....whats the point? WHY DO WE LIVE?

Why do so many people commit suicide? Because they never had the answer to the above question. Some people know. Some. And its man's best kept secret.

I know what your thinking. "Oh god he's gonna preach us on religion." Not exactly

It's a WAY OF LIFE, and what if I told u its called ISLAM? I'm Christian. But Christianty is a RELIGION not a WAY OF LIFE. 80% of Americans are "Christians", but sad to say, look at them. Homosexuality, suicide, drugs, adultery, even among their own preachers is common. I should know.

The old pastor at my church got kicked out for molesting a child. I'm not attacking anyone. I'm saying the facts. Besides that, it doesn't make sense. Neither do the other million "religions" found on this earth. They all claim to be simple religions, usually claiming belief in one god.

But they are lacking in on truth, the facts.

Alright, Aaron get on to your point. Sure. What was my 1st sentence? I'm real mad. Why? Cause everyone knows about Islam. And they ignore it, hide it. Why did I learn everything in school except Islam? From Greek God sh** to Buddha.

If u read one verse of Islam's book you will believe me. Guaranteed. Because it is the Truth. And its man's best-kept secret. They hide it because it reminds them of the TRUE PURE REAL point of life....They want us to be just like them, monsters in disgiuse, filthy, do every sin under the sun and call it a "life". I will not fall again into that trap most of us fell into. I have a life. I have Islam.

I'm sorry Jean, Dad and mostly Gramps, a pious Christian who tried to change my views. Im stepping down from my old way of life AND my old religion. I started this letter as a Christian but I end it as a Muslim.

" I bear witness that there is no God worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is the last messenger.

Always,
    Aaron

chat Quote

SilentObserver's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Man's Best Kept Secret: Revealed

Hospital from smoking too many joints? How does that work? I don't think so.
    I don't mean to punch holes in this story, but I have had extensive experience in the joint smoking department in my earlier days. I can not think of any way a person could end up in hospital at all, let alone three weeks from smoking weed.
    chat Quote

Inshallah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by SilentObserver View Post
    I don't mean to punch holes in this story, but I have had extensive experience in the joint smoking department in my earlier days. I can not think of any way a person could end up in hospital at all, let alone three weeks from smoking weed.
    Ummmm your lungs can collapse if use is excessive and depends which type of trees you are smoking. Happened to my cousin back home, told him to quit but he didn't listen, he's fine now but didn't kick the habit.
    Renew your shahada...

9.51. Say: "Nothing will happen to us except what Allah has decreed for us: He is our protector": and on Allah let the Believers put their trust.
    chat Quote

Curious girl2's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Its possible. Excessive cannabis smoking can bring on a psychotic episode, he didnt say if the hospital he was in was a psychiatric hospital........

Peace CG
    chat Quote

MusLiM 4 LiFe's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

awwwwwww datz d most sweetest letter eva!
    Renew your shahada...

[x][..Im*Back*..][x]
    (kinda)

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

SunhanAllah. When Allah wants to guide someone He doesn't need anyone to do it for Him.

Amen to the duaas.
    chat Quote

Ninth_Scribe's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Equal experience talking, but one joint is equal in tar to a pack of cigarettes, and I have seen people go on these binges and do themselves a mischief. It takes a full 30 days just to wash the resins out of the blood and kidneys.

Ninth Scribe
    Renew your shahada...

chat Quote

SilentObserver's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Inshallah View Post
    Ummmm your lungs can collapse if use is excessive and depends which type of trees you are smoking. Happened to my cousin back home, told him to quit but he didn't listen, he's fine now but didn't kick the habit.
    I don't know about collapse, but certainly any major effect on the lungs would take place over the long-term, not in one evening. Trust me on this one. And smoking trees? Cannibis is more of a weed than a tree. Even the most potent pot, or the bunkiest bunk, will not damage your lungs to this extent in one evening.

format_quote Originally Posted by Curious girl2 View Post
    Its possible. Excessive cannabis smoking can bring on a psychotic episode, he didnt say if the hospital he was in was a psychiatric hospital........

Peace CG
    An excellent point. I completely missed this possibility. In fact, I know a person that had more than one episode. It was determined that pot smoking was the cause.

format_quote Originally Posted by Ninth_Scribe View Post
    Equal experience talking, but one joint is equal in tar to a pack of cigarettes, and I have seen people go on these binges and do themselves a mischief. It takes a full 30 days just to wash the resins out of the blood and kidneys.

Ninth Scribe
    I agree, and studies back your statement. But you must agree that other than a psychotic episode, it is unlikely that smoking dope for one evening will put you in the hospital for three weeks. (unless it causes you to have an accident)
    chat Quote

16. Hide
Hey there! Renew your shahada... Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Renew your shahada...