× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 7 of 7 visibility 1525

Oddly enough.... BERLIN (Reuters) - German police arrested a man for drunk driving af

lolwatever's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Oddly enough.... BERLIN (Reuters) - German police arrested a man for drunk driving af

Report bad ads?

BERLIN (Reuters) - German police arrested a man for drunk driving after he mistook a police spot check for a breakdown and stopped to help.

Officers inspecting a car by the roadside suspected the 37-year-old passing motorist was under the influence of alcohol when he lurched from his vehicle to offer assistance, police in the northwestern town of Bremen said Friday.

"Obviously his optical assessment of the situation as he drove past was that this was a vehicle breakdown," the police said in a statement.

The man was arrested and banned from driving.

commenthere:

ليس بعلم ما حواه القمطر، ماالعلم إلا ما وعاه الصدر
    animationPop 1 - Oddly enough.... BERLIN (Reuters) - German police arrested a man for drunk driving af
    .::.....sabr Ayyoub.....::.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Malaikah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Swimming with thermus aquaticus in Yellowstone National Park
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Oddly enough.... BERLIN (Reuters) - German police arrested a man for drunk drivin

LOL! I hate christmas and news eve because of the influx of drink drivers!! The road are a horror at this time. We saw an idiot doing about 20 km/h over the speed limit, on the wrong side of the road!
    Last edited by Malaikah; 12-31-2006 at 11:25 AM.

wwwislamicboardcom - Oddly enough.... BERLIN (Reuters) - German police arrested a man for drunk driving af
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Oddly enough.... BERLIN (Reuters) - German police arrested a man for drunk drivin

format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah View Post

LOL! I hate christmas and news eve because of the influx of drink drivers!! The road are a horror at this time. We say an idiot doing about 20 km/h over the speed limit, on the wrong side of the road!
    ok now that's just
    maybe its a good thing i'm babysitting n dont hav time 2 drive

commenthere:

animationPop 1 - Oddly enough.... BERLIN (Reuters) - German police arrested a man for drunk driving af
    chat Quote

H4RUN's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Li Down2eartH MembeR
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

sl:
    he got 'done' as they say here...if he had 1 pint less he would have seen the great big light reflecting stickers that say P-O-L-I-C-E-

As for your excuse for not driving Lolly...'babysitting' eh?..let the babies sit whilst u drive..

I had a wrestle with an alligator, i had a tussle with a whale, I handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail! Only last week i murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick, im so mean i make medicine sick

"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologise!"
    kay:
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN View Post
    sl:
    he got 'done' as they say here...if he had 1 pint less he would have seen the great big light reflecting stickers that say P-O-L-I-C-E-

As for your excuse for not driving Lolly...'babysitting' eh?..let the babies sit whilst u drive..
    prob is they'd prefer it the other way around cute but scary ffended:

commenthere:

chat Quote

H4RUN's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Li Down2eartH MembeR
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever View Post
    prob is they'd prefer it the other way around cute but scary ffended:

lol be a man! woman or erm 'watever' you maybe strap 'em in....and say BUCKLE UP lil babieees, even though you just strapped them in..show them who's the boss

ps. then again all they wana do is press the horn

I had a wrestle with an alligator, i had a tussle with a whale, I handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail! Only last week i murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick, im so mean i make medicine sick

"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologise!"
    kay:
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN View Post

lol be a man! woman or erm 'watever' you maybe strap 'em in....and say BUCKLE UP lil babieees, even though you just strapped them in..show them who's the boss

ps. then again all they wana do is press the horn
    "shutup lil babies, or i'll send you's to the heffa lump!"

ok baby memory wini-pooh flashbacks... :X

back 2topic.... silly drunkies

commenthere:

chat Quote

10. Hide
Hey there! Oddly enough.... BERLIN (Reuters) - German police arrested a man for drunk driving af Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Oddly enough.... BERLIN (Reuters) - German police arrested a man for drunk driving af