Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ruling of Milad-un-Nabi

Report bad ads?

Celebrating the Prophet’s Birthday (s)

Muhammad bin Saalih al ‘Uthaimeen

[jusify]A nice colorful flyer discussing the celebration of the birth of the Prophet Muhammad (r). Feel free to download and distribute for free.

To download CLICK HERE. You will need Winzip and Acrobat Reader. The following is the text of the article…

The eminent scholar Muhammad Salih bin Uthaimeen was asked concerning the celebration of the birthday of the Messenger of Allah (s), to which he responded:

To begin with, the exact day of birth of the Messenger of Allah (s) is not known with certainty. Rather, some contemporary researchers have confirmed that he died on the 9th of Rabee’ al-Awal and not the 12th (as is commonly believed), and thus there is no historical basis for specifying the 12th for celebration.

Furthermore, this celebration has no basis in the religious point of view, since if it was legislated, the Prophet (s) would have performed it or informed his nation to do so. If he had performed it or informed his nation to do so, it would be necessary for it to have been preserved, since Allah says:

Verily It is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Remembrance of the Qur`an) and surely, We will guard and preserve it (from corruption).” (al-Hijr: 9)

Since this was not narrated, we come to know that it is not from the religion of Allah. If it is not from the religion of Allah, then it is not allowed for us to worship Allah and seek to come close to Him in this manner. If Allah has made a particular path for us to follow to reach Him (and His pleasure), which is the path of the Messenger of Allah (s), how can it be permissible for us, while we are only slaves, to make another path which leads to Allah’s Pleasure from our own selves (and not revealed)? Indeed it is a great transgression against the right of Allah to legislate in His religion that which is not part of it. Moreover, this entails a denial of what Allah said in the Qur`an:

"This day I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion” (al- Ma`idah: 3)

If this celebration was from the Perfection of the Religion, it must have been in existence before the death of the Messenger of Allah (s). If it is not from the Perfection of the Religion, then it is not possible that it be from the religion, since Allah said: “This day I have perfected your religion for you.” Whoever claims that it is from the Perfection of the Religion which occurred after the death of the Messenger of Allah (s), then his claim amounts to a denial of this verse of the Qur`an. Without doubt those who celebrate the birthday of the Messenger of Allah (s), only desire to magnify, extol and praise the Messenger (s), show their love for him, and increase their enthusiasm to bring out their feelings in this celebration for the Prophet (s). All of this is a form of worship. The love of the Messenger (s) is a worship that is necessary for faith, since one’s faith is not complete until he loves the Messenger (s) more than his own self, his son, his father, and all of humanity. Magnification, exaltation and praise of the Messenger of Allah (s) for Allah’s sake is an act of worship and is from the religion, as is enthusiasm for the Messenger of Allah (s), since they draw one closer to Allah’s religion.

Thus it follows that celebration of the birthday of the Prophet (s) in order to draw near to Allah and to extol His Messenger (s) is regarded as an act of worship, and since it is an act of worship then it is never allowed to innovate anything new in religion which is not of it. Therefore, the celebration of the birthday is an innovation and prohibited. Also, we hear various reports that these celebrations contain many unlawful acts, which neither the religion, one’s senses, nor any reasonable intelligence deem permissible. They sing rhymes and poems which go to extremes in respect to the Messenger (s), so much so that they make him greater than Allah, and refuge is sought in Allah. We also hear about the foolishness of some of the participants, that when an orator tells the story of his birth and reaches the part of his delivery, they all stand up in attention together saying and believing that the soul and spirit of the Messenger of Allah (s), has appeared among them manifest, and that they stand out of respect. This is extreme folly and absurd superstition. Moreover, it is not mannerly to stand up for the Messenger of Allah (s) since he used to dislike that. The Sahaabah, who loved and extolled the Messenger (s) more than anyone else, would not stand for him while he was alive due to his hate for it, so how foolish is this baseless superstition?

The celebration of the birthday of the Messenger of Allah (s) is a blatant innovation which never occurred until after the three righteous generations following the death of the Messenger of Allah (s), and it is full of undesired and wicked things which oppose the basis of the religion of Islam, moreover the mixing and integration of men and women together in one area and many other objectionable acts.

[Reference: Majmoo‘ah Fataawaa, Muhammad bin Salih al-Uthaimeen vol. 2/ p.297-300]
    www.islamhouse.com
    [/justify]

2. Report bad ads?
    Ibn Abi Ahmed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Celebrating the Prophet’s Birthday (s) - Muhammad bin Saalih al ‘Uthaimeen

oh the other was a messed up one? Inshallah ill read this article now
    Ruling of Milad-un-Nabi

Do not argue with your Lord on behalf of your soul, rather argue with your soul on behalf of your Lord.” - Dhul-Nun

"It is the very pursuit of happiness that thwarts happiness." - Victor Frankl

brightness_1
    LI News Service
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Very informative. Jazakallah khair for sharing.

Ruling of Milad-un-Nabi

"I spent thirty years learning manners, and I spent twenty years learning knowledge."

~ 'Abdullāh bin al-Mubārak (rahimahullah)

S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

and also (sameish) fatwa by sheikh saleh al fawzan if anyone wants

http://63.175.194.25/topics/muled/mu...ozan_eng.shtml

6. Report bad ads?
    DiAmOnD's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Prophets B-day

about two yrs ago now one of my friends we fasting because it was the prophets b-day, i was shocked coz i neva heard that before so i asked another friend of mine and she said that it was haram, so since then i forgot about the whole thing and i just left it coz i was confused :confused: but im hoping you guys can help me, im lost :confused:
    so what are we to do on the prophet muhamad's (s.a.w) b-day?

Mu'maneen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Prophets B-day

Mashah'Allah. Excellent answers were given. Jazakum Allah Kher.

--------------------

Vist my new Islamic Site:
    http://hstrial-besmail.homestead.com/islam.html

brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

unfortunately to say it is practised quite a bit in my area
    Ruling of Milad-un-Nabi

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar

brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yup zAk here too
    i see the women all dress up in bright bright bright clothes like they are going to some wedding or something
    i went onto this site and they accuse sheikh ul islam ibn taymiya to be the `first person to REJECT` the celebration

but if we look at it..celebrating birthdays comes from paganism ..they did some funny things that some people now take as celebration
    and we as muslims are supposed to do the opposite of these pagans <_< not follow them!
    Ruling of Milad-un-Nabi

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar

brightness_1
    LI News Service
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Anyway, in Islam, whenever there is doubt then we avoid it all together, don't we? confused2hw - Ruling of Milad-un-Nabi

Ruling of Milad-un-Nabi

"I spent thirty years learning manners, and I spent twenty years learning knowledge."

~ 'Abdullāh bin al-Mubārak (rahimahullah)

12. Report bad ads?
    Mali Princess's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Does celebrating the birthday of Prophet Muhammad (saw)

dear :brother: and :sister:

Q: Does celebrating the birthday of Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, have any evidence from the Qur'an and Sunnah?

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Does celebrating the birthday of Prophet Muhammad (saw)

not that i know off

brightness_1
    Jewel of LI
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Threads merged.
    Ruling of Milad-un-Nabi

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
    "Surely I was sent to perfect the qualities of righteous character" [Musnad Ahmad, Muwatta Mâlik]

Visit Ansâr Al-'Adl's personal page HERE.
    Excellent resources on Islam listed HERE.

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
    n here, phew ! toooooo much !
    n moreover they call it Eid e milad !

Eid ??
    EID!!!!!!

Mali Princess's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl

Threads merged.
    i see, thanks anyway i'm know to this sit.

18. Report bad ads?
    khurm's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Milad un Nabi

the Allah (s.w.t) says in the Quran that o you who believe obey Allah and obey his Messenger (s.a.w) render not vain your deeds. About Eid Milad UN nabi ,Eid Milad UN nabi is not allowed in Islam did the prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) do Eid Milad UN nabi when he was alive? No he did not do it. Did any of the companions of the prophet (sa.w) do Eid Milad UN nabi? No they did not do it so why should we do it

Abu bakr as siddiq the most beloved person from the companions to the prophet, and he was the first man to accept ISLAM. The prophet said about Abu bakr radia’llahu anhu that if he choose a best friend from the companions it would be Abu bakr as siddiq radia’llahu anhu. Did Abu bakr radia’llahu anhu do Eid Milad UN nabi and he was a khalifa after the prophet (s.a.w) passed away. Did he do Eid Milad UN nabi? No he did not do Eid Milad UN nabi
    Did any of the other companions of the prophet do Eid Milad UN nabi? No they did not do Eid Milad Un nabi.

But why is Eid Milad Un nabi called an EID because they are only two EIDS in ISLAM and they are called EID UL FITR AND EID UL ADHA where does the third Eid come from. If the prophet (s.a.w) did not tell us about it where does it come from it does not say anything in the QURAN about celebrating the prophet (s.a.w) birthday. The hadith of the prophet (s.a.w) do not say that you to celebrate the prophets (s.a.w) birthday. If the prophet (s.a.w) did not tell us to celebrate his birthday and the companions of the prophet did not tell us to celebrate it why do you celebrate it then?

This Eid Milad Un Nabi Started After 400 years After The Death Of The Prophet (s.a.w) This Eid Milad UN Nabi Started After 400 Years.
    But Still There Are More Scholars Still Alive In Saudi Arabia Why Don’t They Do Eid Milad UN Nabi Why? They Are Scholars In Islam Like Sheikh IMAM KABA Sheikh ABDUL RAHMAN Al AZIZ AS SUDAYS HE Is IMAM KABAH WHY DOES HE NOT CELEBRATE EID MILAD UN NABI? Because the prophet never told us to do it and it does not say in the QURAN to do it. The Companions of the prophet (s.a.w) did not do Eid Milad UN Nabi. WHY should we do it?
    Allah says in the Quran that
    O you who believe believe in ALLAH and believe in his Messenger Muhammad s.a.w and render not vain your deeds

akulion's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: asslamualikum

Bro insha'Allah in the title of your posts say what the article is about

Because when you write "salam" or "salam alaikum" that usually means an intro post

Tilmeez's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Abu Aisha
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Exclamation The Milaad (Prophet's Birthday) - A Caution against Innovation

:brother:s n :sister:s

It is not permissible to celebrate the birthday of the Apostle (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), or somebody else. In fact, it must be stopped, as it is an innovation in the religion. The Apostle of Allah (Peace be upon him - PBUH) neither celebrated it, nor commanded others to do this for himself or for any one who died before him amongst the Prophets, for his daughters his wives, or his other relatives.

The rightly guided Caliphs, the Companions of the Prophet or the successors who rightly followed them did not celebrate this event, nor did any one of the Muslim scholars in the centuries before. They knew the Sunnah of the Prophet best, they loved him more, and followed the Shari'a better than those who came after them. If celebrating his birthday was a good deed, they would have done it.

We are commanded to follow and forbidden to innovate. This is because of the perfection of the Islamic religion, the sufficiency of what Allah and His Messenger (PBUH) have given us and what was accepted by Ahl-al-Sunna wal-jama'at (the Muslim community of the Companions and those who followed them in the best way).

It is related to the Prophet (PBUH) that he said: "He who innovates something in this matter of ours that is not of it, will have it rejected." (Transmitted by Al-Bukhari and Muslim). According to Muslim who reported: "Whoever does an act which is not in agreement with our matter, will have it rejected." In another tradition the Prophet (PBUH) said: "You must keep to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the rightly-guided Caliphs, cling to it firmly... Beware of newly invented matters, for every new matter is an innovation and every innovation is misleading."

He (PBUH) used to say in every Friday sermon: "The best discourse is the Book of Allah and the best guidance is the guidance of Muhammad the Apostle of Allah, and the worst matter is that of innovation and every innovation is misleading. Thus, these traditions contain a strong caution against innovations and a warning that such an act is a deviation from the right course." The Prophet (PBUH) warned the people of the gravity of these innovations and of their bad consequences. There are many traditions adduced in this connection.

And the Almighty has said: "...And whatsoever the Messenger (Muhammad) gives you, take it, and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain ( from it).." (S.59 A.7)

Allah, Most High said: "And let those who oppose the Messenger's commandment (i.e. his sunnah: legal way, orders, acts of worship, statements, etc.), (from among the sects) beware, lest some Fitnah (disbelief, trials, afflictions, earthquakes, killing, overpowered by a tyrant, etc.) befall them of a painful torment be inflicted on them." (S.24 A.63)

Allah, the Almighty said: "Indeed in the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allah and the Last Day and remembers Allah much." (S.33 A.21)

And Allah the Almighty said: "And the first to embrace Islam of the Muhajiroon (those who migrated from Makka to al-Madina) and the Ansar (the citizens of al-Madina who helped and gave aid to the Muhajiroon) and also who followed them exactly (in Faith), Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him. He has prepared for them Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), to dwell therein forever. That is the supreme success." (S.9 A.100)

And Allah, the Almighty said: "This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion." (S.5 A.3). This verse decisively indicates that the Almighty Allah has completed the religion for this Ummah, and has showered His blessings on them.

His Prophet (PBUH) passed away only after he had imparted the complete message of Allah to the Ummah as well as His legislations concerning sayings and deeds. He also stressed that all things invented by people and then attributed to the religion of Islam are innovations and to be rejected, even if their inventors did so in good faith.

It is established that the Companions of the Prophet (PBUH) and the righteous successors after them warned the people against innovations as they add to Islam and legislate what is not permitted by Allah, in line with the enemies of Allah such as the Jews and the Christians who added to their religion and innovated what was not allowed by Allah.

Moreover, to admit innovation in Islam is to describe it as incomplete and imperfect. Such a belief is not only an evil but contradicts the following verse: "This day, I have perfected your religion for you...." and the sayings of the Prophet (PBUH) which warn us against innovations.

To celebrate the anniversary of the birth of Prophet (PBUH) and the others, means that the Religion is not perfected by Allah (the Glorious, the Almighty) for this Ummah, and the Apostle did not impart to the people what was necessary regarding their religious duties, till these late ones appeared and invented in the religion what is not permitted by Allah, thinking that this would bring them nearer to Allah.

Undoubtedly, this is a great danger and is tantamount to criticizing Allah the Almighty and the Prophet (PBUH): whereas Allah the Almighty has already completed the religion and perfected His grace, and the Prophet (PBUH) has conveyed the message openly and informed the Ummah of all such ways that will lead them to the Paradise and save them from Hell-fire.

According to an authentic Hadith, on the authority of Abdullah bin Amr bin Al-As the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: "Allah Ta'ala (the Almighty) did not send a prophet but obliged him to lead his people to the best way which is known to him, and warn them against the worst which is known to him. (Transmitted by Muslim).

It is well-known that our Prophet (PBUH) is the best of all the Prophets, the last and the most perfect of them regarding the way he conveyed the message and advised his people. Had the celebration of Milaad been an act of religion chosen by Allah for His servants, the Prophet (PBUH) would have either explained that to his people, would have celebrated it during his life, or his Companions would have done it.

As these did not happen, it becomes clear that Islam has no concern with Milaad. On the contrary, it is one of the innovations against which the Prophet (PBUH) has warned his people as mentioned earlier. A host of scholars have not only rejected the celebration of Milaad but have warned against it in view of the evidences given above.

According to the rule of the Islamic Shari'a all matters regarding legalization or prohibition and all disputes among the people, should be referred to the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Messenger (PBUH) in line with the saying of Allah:

A. "O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad ), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority, (and) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger (PBUH) if you believe in Allah and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination." (S.4 A.59)

B. "And in whatsoever you differ, the decision thereof is with Allah (He is the Ruling Judge)." (S.42 A.10)

Referring this issue back to the Book of Allah, we find it ordaining upon us to follow the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) in his commandments and warning us against what ever he prohibits. Furthermore it tells us that Allah has perfected the religion for the people. So, as long as Milaad is not among the teachings of the Prophet (PBUH), it cannot be a part of the religion which Allah has perfected for us and asked us to adhere to by following the Prophet (PBUH).

Again when we refer this issue back to the Sunnah, of the Messenger of Allah , we do not find either the Prophet (PBUH) or the Companions doing it by themselves or asking others to do it. So it becomes evident that Milaad is not a part of religion, rather one of innovations and blind imitation of the people of the book, i. e. the Jews and the Christians in their festivals. With this argument in mind, it becomes crystal clear for everyone having the least insight and inclination towards truth and justice, that celebrating any birthday has nothing to do with Islam. It is rather among the innovations which Allah and His Messenger warned against emphatically.

A wise man must not be deceived by seeing a large number of people doing it throughout the world because the truth is known and recognized by the evidences of Shari'a and not by the acts of a great number of people. Allah Ta'ala (the Almighty) says regarding the Jews and the Christians: "And they say, 'None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian.' These are their own desires. Say (Muhammad) 'Produce your proof if you are truthful.' " (S.2 A.111)

And the Almighty also said: "And if you obey most of those on earth, they will mislead you far away from Allah's Path. They follow nothing but conjectures, and they do nothing but lie." (S.6 A.116)

Most of these innovations, in addition to their innovatory nature, also do not usually escape from a number of other evils, such as mixed gatherings of men and women, songs accompanied by musical instruments. drinking intoxicants, narcotics and the like. They may also involve the worst thing i. e. the greatest Shirk (polytheism), through showing exaggeration in the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) and other saints and through praying to him, invoking his help or believing that he knows what is hidden and all similar claims which render a believer as an infidel.

It is authentically reported that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) has said: "Beware of extravagance in the Religion: It has caused the people before you to perish." He also said: "Do not lavish praise on me as the Christians did with the son of Maryam (Jesus, the son of Mary) . I am just a bondman. So Simply say: The bondman of Allah and His Messenger." (Transmitted by Bukhari)

It is curious to note that a great many people participate most actively in these celebrations and defend them vehemently, while they sit back from attending the obligatory forms of worship such as daily and Friday prayers. They are not even ashamed of this, nor do they realize that they are committing a great evil. Undoubtedly, this shows the weakness of their faith, their short-sightedness, and the deeply ingrained rust on their hearts because of sins and disobedience. We ask Allah's protection for us and for all the Muslims.

It is even more astonishing to note that some people believe that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) is present at Milaad. Consequently they stand to greet and welcome him. That is not only a sheer lie but a worst form of ignorance, as the Prophet (PBUH) shall neither come out of his grave before the Day of Resurrection, nor shall he meet the people or attend their meetings. Instead, he shall remain in his grave till the Day of Resurrection while his soul rests at the highest of the high with his Lord in the most exalted and highest place.

Allah Ta'ala (The Almighty) says: "After that, surely, you will die. Then (again), you will be ressurrected on the Day of Ressurection." (S.23 A.15 & A.16). And the Prophet (PBUH) said: "I am the first one to rise from the grave on the Day of Resurrection and I will be the first intercessor and the first one whose intercession is to be accepted".

The aforesaid evidences from the Qur'an and Hadith prove beyond doubt that the dead people will come out of their graves only on the Day of Resurrection. All the scholars of Islam agree upon this. A Muslim should be aware of these things and must not be easily misled by the innovations and the superstitions created by the ignorant people with no authority from Allah at all.

As for offering the blessings and greetings (Salat and Salam) to the Prophet (PBUH), they are among the most preferred and virtuous deeds in accordance with the saying of Allah: "Allah sends His Salat (Graces, Honours, Blessings, Mercy, etc.) on the Prophet (Muhammad) and also His angels too (ask Allah to bless and forgive him). O you who Believe! Send you Salat on (ask Allah to bless) him (Muhammad), and (you should) greet (salute) him with the Islamic way of greeting (salutation i.e. As-Salaamu-Alaikum)." (S.33 A.56)

The Prophet (PBUH) has said: "Whosoever sends blessings on me one time, Allah sends blessings on him ten times." It is prescribed on all times, particularly at the end of each prayer. It is held obligatory at last Tashahud of each prayer by most of the scholars. It is strongly required at a number of occasions such as immediately after Adhaan (the call to Prayers), at the mention of the name of the Prophet , during the day of Friday and the night preceding it according to a host of Ahadith.

This is what I wanted to emphasize regarding this issue. I hope it will satisfy everyone whom Allah has shown the light. How sad it is to see some devoted Muslims, known for their strength of faith and love for the Prophet (PBUH) organizing such innovatory celebrations.

Let us ask such people: "Tell us, if you belong to Ahl-as-Sunna and follow the Prophet , whether he himself or one of his Companions or their successors did this or is it no more than a blind following of the enemies of Islam from among the Jews and the Christians and the like?

The love of the Prophet (PBUH) is not reflected by the celebration on his birthday, but by obeying him, believing in his teachings, keeping away from what he prohibited and by worshipping Allah in the way he prescribed for us. It is also reflected through offering Salat and Salam to him from time to time, particularly at the mention of his name and during prayers.

May Allah help us and all the Muslims to understand His religion, to continually confirm us on it, stick to Sunnah and keep away from the innovation. Indeed He is Generous and Kind. And May Allah Shower His blessings and mercy upon our Prophet Muhammad, his Posterity and his Companions.

[Summarized from an article by late Shaikh `Abdul `Aziz bin `Abdullaah bin Baaz (May Allah have mercy on him)

mizan_aliashraf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: The Milaad (Prophet's Birthday) - A Caution against Innovation

Salam
    Jazakallah Khayr for the reminder
    Its very important that we remember to stick to the sunnah and beware of innovation.
    wassalam

papa_smurf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

its pathetic how our muslim brothers and sisters celebrate prophets birthday. We need to teach our youngsters the principles of deen

24. Report bad ads?
    DaSangarTalib's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jazka'Allah khair for sharin this

26. Hide
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Ruling of Milad-un-Nabi Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Ruling of Milad-un-Nabi