× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 12 of 12 visibility 6239

The Dawah Game?

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The Dawah Game?

Report bad ads?

I don't know how well this will work, but the aim of this game is to see how we would answer non muslims/new muslims if they asked specific things about islaam.

Inshaa Allaah it would be good for training in dawah.

The first question is:

Why do you believe islaam is the truth?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Na7lah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Proud LI Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: The Dawah Game?

Because it is
    The Dawah Game?

Learn silence as you have learned speech.
    Speech will guide you, and silence will protect you.
    chat Quote

HBot 5000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Because of the evidence presented to me through the Quran, Hadith. The evidence of what happens to those who deny his devine will. My own deep feeling that it is the truth.

Personally for me i was a scientist in my teens (special interest in physical sciences) but no matter how much i lerned no matter how many questions i kept answering many more (questions) popped out.

In a physics problem solving workshop my Dr took a pen in his hand and dropped it onto the surface of a table. HBot 5000 describe to me what is happening physically. So i did (matematically), he said now describe to me why it does that? Why i said? Indeed why? I could'nt answer! after that i got myself a copy of the translated Quran and been building my knowlege ever since.

The Dawah Game?

Knowledge seeker
    chat Quote

Ummu Amatullah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Asallama Alaykum,

If the previous question is answered,I would like to ask a question,which I when young found very confusing.Okay.Usually in my high school days in America we read novels religiously based and also so non-religiously based.One day I remember we were having a discussion about the book When Things Fall Apart by I believe it was a Nigerian writer.Within this book is a story about some Christian missionaries which were sent to Africa in order to convert the African people into Christianity.The missionaries started to preach about the teachings of Christianity and so on...I believe I was 15 at that time and was very confused because I found the teachings of Islam and Christianity to be alike,so I started to ask my imams questions regarding this issue.So just to see your answers regarding this issue.

Question: If a non-muslim came up to you and asked you the difference between Christianity and Islam,and which one was the right religion and proof regarding which one is the right religion w/out taking for proof the Quran,bible,hadith,and etc.... what would be your reply?
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    leader's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

because it is true
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Student of knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think because it represents the one and only god and the test and other people have for their religons like more than one god and also they HAVE NO PROOF THAT THEIR FAKE GOD MADE THIS WORLD WHEN ALLAH(sWT) P.S sorry about caps
    chat Quote

snakelegs's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Amatullah View Post
    Asallama Alaykum,

If the previous question is answered,I would like to ask a question,which I when young found very confusing.Okay.Usually in my high school days in America we read novels religiously based and also so non-religiously based.One day I remember we were having a discussion about the book When Things Fall Apart by I believe it was a Nigerian writer.Within this book is a story about some Christian missionaries which were sent to Africa in order to convert the African people into Christianity.The missionaries started to preach about the teachings of Christianity and so on...I believe I was 15 at that time and was very confused because I found the teachings of Islam and Christianity to be alike,so I started to ask my imams questions regarding this issue.So just to see your answers regarding this issue.

Question: If a non-muslim came up to you and asked you the difference between Christianity and Islam,and which one was the right religion and proof regarding which one is the right religion w/out taking for proof the Quran,bible,hadith,and etc.... what would be your reply?
    2 things come to this kafir mind. (yes, i know - nobody asked!)
    religion is beyond proof because it is based on belief. so you cannot provide proof to an unbeliever by quoting from your holy books - and there is no need to.
    you do not need to prove someone else's religion is wrong - in fact i think this is a very poor approach and a big mistake. share what you regard as the beauty of your religion instead, and try to be a good example by your actions. (this is best of all).
    a couple of differences come to my mind between islam and christianity.
    islam does not believe in original sin.
    eve does not get the blame for the sin in the garden of eden.
    i think christianity's biggest weakness is the concept of the trinity which many do not seem to understand themselves.

-from your friendly kafir advisory committee.
    The Dawah Game?

each man thinks of his own fleas as gazelles
    question authority
    image06 1 - The Dawah Game?
    chat Quote

Muhammad's Avatar Administrator
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Amatullah View Post
    As snakelegs touched upon above, you can simply explain the basic teachings of Islam such as the Oneness of Allaah (swt) and the major differences between this and Christianity. By showing the simple and straightforward concepts Islam teaches, this is evidence in itself.

I also believe it is possible to use the Qur'an as proof, because although the person will not believe it is divinely revealed to start off with, they can begin to appreciate its uniqueness in comparison to all other books once they learn more about it, which will then lead them to the correct conclusion that it must have a divine origin. Many people have become Muslims simply by reading the Qur'an, so we cannot say that it will serve no purpose by giving them a translation to read, or explaining the history of the Qur'an and what is taught therein. Seeing as it was a great miracle given to Muhammad (saw) to last until the end of time, there is much reason to use it as proof to support the truth of Islam.

From your (very) friendly Muslim Advisory Committee!
    The Dawah Game?

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs View Post
    2 things come to this kafir mind. (yes, i know - nobody asked!)
    religion is beyond proof because it is based on belief. so you cannot provide proof to an unbeliever by quoting from your holy books - and there is no need to.
    you do not need to prove someone else's religion is wrong - in fact i think this is a very poor approach and a big mistake. share what you regard as the beauty of your religion instead, and try to be a good example by your actions. (this is best of all).
    a couple of differences come to my mind between islam and christianity.
    islam does not believe in original sin.
    eve does not get the blame for the sin in the garden of eden.
    i think christianity's biggest weakness is the concept of the trinity which many do not seem to understand themselves.

-from your friendly kafir advisory committee.

SubhaanAllaah....
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    revert2007's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

islam is true because there is no scripture as good as quran.when i believe in quran,i believe in the owner of quran-Allah.when i believe in Allah, i obey His command and i believe in His religion
    chat Quote

revert2007's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

if someone doesn't believe in quran,they can never ever believe in Allah or accept islam
    chat Quote

IAmZamzam's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I've already answered each of the quiz questions above in this thread all over my site (link in signature). So do I pass? Or is it about how I'll react when asked one-on-one and for some reason I'm not allowed to link to my site?
    The Dawah Game?

Peace be to any prophets I may have mentioned above. Praised and exalted be my Maker, if I have mentioned Him. (Come to think of it praise Him anyway.)
    chat Quote

16. Hide
Hey there! The Dawah Game? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. The Dawah Game?