star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Some Problems

Report bad ads?

I have very liberal muslim brothers in religious way. Their very good friends and helpful. As for me; i am very religious, friendly and loyal. The problem is when they saw a muslim brother who's against zinnah or the subject itself; they seem to treat him as an outsiders. Like a person who does belong to society at all. I never commit zinnah or anything like that and I am not sure they ever did. Did anyone ever experience those problems? I had a lot peer pressure but i resist them. The more I tell them dawahs and the more i loose friendship from them. I really want them to get back to being good instead of them falling apart. How do you do that?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Abdul Fattah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    a.k.a. steve
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Some Problems

format_quote Originally Posted by Hashim_507 View Post
    I have very liberal muslim brothers in religious way. Their very good friends and helpful. As for me; i am very religious, friendly and loyal. The problem is when they saw a muslim brother who's against zinnah or the subject itself; they seem to treat him as an outsiders. Like a person who does belong to society at all. I never commit zinnah or anything like that and I am not sure they ever did. Did anyone ever experience those problems? I had a lot peer pressure but i resist them. The more I tell them dawahs and the more i loose friendship from them. I really want them to get back to being good instead of them falling apart. How do you do that?
    Selam aleykum brother,
    I have expierianced simular things, sadly I do not think there is a way out, you should continue to give dawah in teh most kind and patient ways, and if they choses to take their distances you should accept it and move on. And Allah subhana wa ta'ala knows best
    Some Problems

Check out my website for my conversion story.
    Check out my free e-book if you like reading drama-novels.
    chat Quote

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sometimes, talking to people is like banging your head against a brick wall. I find people respond better when they see something written down in black & white. So perhaps you can print out some relevant information on zina with evidence from the Quran and sunnah and give it to them to read. I'm sure it will sink in better.
    chat Quote

bint_muhammed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i kno how you feel, i get people becoming very distant, sometime i feel like giving up, but i remember what our prophet pbuh went through, to spread islam! he stayed strong for his ummah, and the least we can do is pass the message on, whether they listen or not!
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! Some Problems Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Some Problems