× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 74 visibility 7556

School Kid Breaks The Rules And Gets Whipped For It

mohammed farah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Walahi I feel this kids pain.....The same thing used to happen to me when I didnt memorize the quran properly.

http://www.shoutfile.com/v/JXXkDqz6/...Whipped_For_It
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    ummAbdillah's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    ~Aisha~
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: School Kid Breaks The Rules And Gets Whipped For It

that's not nice... poor kid!
    the kid must have done something baaaaad!
    but still it's a bit harsh dont you think

وَإِن كُنتُنَّ تُرِدْنَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَالدَّارَ الْآخِرَةَ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ أَعَدَّ لِلْمُحْسِنَاتِ مِنكُنَّ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This is the only way to keep kids under control, kids these days are too darn spoilt! A few beatings will put them straight, there's no such thing as 'childrens' rights' because kids too stupid to understand and appreciate the rights they have.

chat Quote

'Abd al-Baari's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    al-Taalib
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It is a little harsh don't you think.In Hifz class we were never whipped or anything..i suppose we were lucky..Alhamdulillah

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ouuuuuuuuccccchhhhh!!!!!!!!! Thats not nice :eek:
    chat Quote

Malaikah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Swimming with thermus aquaticus in Yellowstone National Park
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That is scary. I hope that kid actually did something really bad to have deserved that treatment.

wwwislamicboardcom - School Kid Breaks The Rules And Gets Whipped For It
    chat Quote

vpb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i dont know what happened with the kid, can't judge but yeah, some kids need that, bc they don't listen, and if they don't get a punishment like that , they will win the heart of the teachers and always repeat their action. so i think this kid will never repeat it again. and the teacher was just giving a whip in his hands, so it's not something like beating that you break a bone or cause a serious injury.
    They used to do it in our school but with a ruler or a a small thin tree branch
    chat Quote

Qurratul Ayn's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Conquer the Shaytaan
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hitting the child especially in class for Islamic learning or Hifz is good because if children mess about and interrupt the lesson then a lesson should be taught to the child who caused it, it is the way to keep discipline and respect for the Imam and the learning as going to the Masjid is for learning not to play or mess about.
    But sometimes it is harsh the beatings but at the end of the day it is for their own good as they learn from it.

فَبِأَيِّ ءَالَآءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ
    "Then which of the favours of Your Lord will ye deny?"
    Al-Qur'aan; Surah Ar-Rahman

chat Quote

Pk_#2's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

:'(

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Wa Maghfiratuh

"Whoever lives amongst you will see much differing, so adhere to my Sunnah" Muhammad
    (صلّى الله عليه و سلم)

Dhikhrul-lil-Aalamiin
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't agree with whipping but I'm all for the cane. If the kid doesn't learn and is a constant pain then yeh whip them especially the chavs.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It's not the way of Allaah's Messenger (peace be upon him) to whip kids or anything like that, especially when teaching Qur'an. subhan Allaah.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

chav1 - School Kid Breaks The Rules And Gets Whipped For It

Yes...Because if we don't then this happens^
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram View Post

wwwislamicboardcom - School Kid Breaks The Rules And Gets Whipped For It

Yes...Because if we don't then this happens^
    Yes and this;

vicky pollard cv - School Kid Breaks The Rules And Gets Whipped For It vicky pollard - School Kid Breaks The Rules And Gets Whipped For It

thisstoreisnot4chavs 1 - School Kid Breaks The Rules And Gets Whipped For It
    Love this idea though. Ban the chavs.
    chat Quote

Camomilla's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

seeing this vid brings back alot of memories...
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Pk_#2's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Cool Re: School Kid Breaks The Rules And Gets Whipped For It

format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah View Post

It's not the way of Allaah's Messenger (peace be upon him) to whip kids or anything like that, especially when teaching Qur'an. subhan Allaah.
    Yeah and Children will link Islam to violence it's just not right in the mosque a lil slap here and there is okay

But i don't think the imams should be beating up kids like they do now, i won't ever let my siblings go to a mosque after what i saw i left the mosques and learnt at home pefectly fine and now some of my freinds teach my lil sister, hopefully will send my lil brother to a good madrassa InshaAllah

Peace.

"Whoever lives amongst you will see much differing, so adhere to my Sunnah" Muhammad
    (صلّى الله عليه و سلم)

Dhikhrul-lil-Aalamiin
    chat Quote

Camomilla's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Maliha Misam View Post
    a lil slap here and there is okay

that was funny
    chat Quote

Skywalker's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Although I do agree that beating a child lightly is beneficial in him/her learning humility and discipline, I don't agree with them doing this is mosques, especially not when learning Qur'an. It's better to let the child love it than to have it bring back bad memories. Some kids can be real trouble-makers and need to be disciplined, but I don't think that an imam is the one to do it. He should tell the parents and they should act accordingly.

I have the best signature on this forum!
    chat Quote

vpb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hitting children

Author: Sheikh Muhammad Naasir Ad-Deen Al-Albaani

Question: "The teacher may sometimes turn to hitting in order to discipline is student. Firstly, is it permissible to hit the student? Secondly, is it permissible to hit him in the face?"

Answer: "As far as hitting in the face, this is not permissible due to the statement of the Prophet, may peace and blessings be upon him, "Do not hit the face and do not defigure." Regarding the second part, is it permissible to hit the student in general as a means of discipline; the answer must make mention of the statement of the Prophet, "Command your children to pray when they reach the age of seven and hit them if they leave it off when they reach the age of ten and separate them from each other in the beds."

"In this hadeeth is a proof that for the student, rather the child, whether he is a student or not, it is not permissible for the one in charge of him to hit him due to his deficiency in obeying the commands until he reaches the age of ten. Command your children to pray when they reach the age of seven and hit them if they leave it off when they reach the age of ten and separate them from each other in the beds. Without a doubt, the Hukm (ruling) or Ahimiyah (importance) of whatever knowledge any teacher wants to present to his students will not be equal to the importance of prayer. Therefore, if the Prophet himself prohibits the father from hitting his child due to not praying, until he reaches the age of ten, then with all the more reason, it is not permissible for other than the father (from those in charge) to hit the children for something other than leaving off the salah (prayer) until he reaches the age of ten.

Thus, it is not permissible for the teacher to hit the child even if he did not obey him regarding the salah. What else exists from the other affairs that are as important as the Salah. "In this connection, I would like to also add that the age of puberty for girls and boys differs tremendously from country to country. I know that in general, in countries of warm climate, the hormones may mature at a faster rate; thus the age of takleef (duty: obligation to observe precepts of religion) would be reached at an earlier age than it would in a colder climate. Then this rule should not be taken in a general way but rather each country should study the children or it should be done in a more detailed way. For example one would find out whether this particular child reached the age of puberty or is he still in childhood? So whatever seems to predominate from this study, the hukm (ruling) would be decided."

He was then asked: "With regards to hitting, if the child had bad banners and hit.." Sheikh Al-Albaani began saying:

"There is no hitting, no hitting at all. Rather there is directing, advising and speech. Sometimes words have a greater affect on people than hitting. In addition, hitting with some people does not help at all, rather it makes them continue on what their upon more and more. What is important is that the best of all guidance is the guidance of Muhammad, may peace and blessings be upon him. Thus the child is not to be hit so long that he did not reach the age of puberty.

"On this note, I understand from the gradual teaching of the Prophet that was previously mentioned in the hadith, 'Command your children to pray' to the end of the hadeeth, I understand from this hadeeth that it is wrong what I see take place with many fathers. He commands his child to pray before reaching the age of seven. This is opposition to the commandment of the Prophet, may peace and blessings be upon him. 'Command your children to pray when they reach the age of seven.' That is why it is not appropriate for the Muslim to put the commandment in effect before what the Prophet defined initially. It is ok for the father to permit his child to come along with him to pray with him in the masjid. But as far as him telling him, "Come here, get up, go make wudoo' and pray." and the child has not yet reached the age of seven, this is opposition to this hadith, so I just wanted to remind you all of that."

He was also asked: "Sheikh, regarding hitting, sometimes you find students leave their houses and have no manners, even good advice does not benefit them, so does hitting them fall into necessity?"

Sheikh Al-Albaani replied:
    "There is no necessity, where is the necessity here. Can you comprehend that hitting would benefit when the One who created him said, do not hit him until he reaches the age of seven."

Excerpt taken from an audio cassette lecture titled: "La Qushoor fil Islam." by: Sheikh Al-Albaani

----------------------------------------

However, when this question was asked to Dr. Saleh as Saleh in his paltalk class, "Understanding Islam," he answered that it IS permissible to use spanking as a form of discipline if it is used as a last resort and done gently. So, this matter needs further elaboration.

Source: http://www.pinkislam.com/content/view/115/37/
    chat Quote

vpb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

that is just an opinion of one of the scholars. it doesn't mean that is 100% accurate . Other scholars might have different opinions.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    tomtomsmom's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ohhh that makes my blood boil!!!!!!!! I would NEVER allow someone to do that to my child!! It is the parents responsibility to punish their own children according to what they have done wrong. I hardly ever have to spank my child because he has been taught what he is and isn't supposed to do. Usually just the threat of a spanking puts him back in line very quickly! And I never ever use anything to spank him other than my hand. There is no need to use a weapon against a child! Not to mention that you have no control over how hard they are being hit. If someone did that to my son, I would be in jail!!!

"The only thing neccesary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." - E. Burke

"We have just enough religion to hate but not enough to love one another" -Jonathan Swift
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! School Kid Breaks The Rules And Gets Whipped For It Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. School Kid Breaks The Rules And Gets Whipped For It