× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 53 visibility 5562

Wake up my Ummah.

mariam.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    "the land which We have blessed for the nations."(21:71)
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lightbulb Wake up my Ummah.

Report bad ads?

Wake up my Ummah before you torn apart

Before you stampede in the darkness of the unhappy path

So see ....

I am who I bleed I am
    I am who is captured I am

06palestinian20kid 1 - Wake up my Ummah.

palestinianboys 1 - Wake up my Ummah.

arrests - Wake up my Ummah.

palestinian child protestJPG 1 - Wake up my Ummah.

gaza 5 resize - Wake up my Ummah.

All peoples united except me ....
    All the efforts intensified except me ...

PalestinianWomenShot 1 - Wake up my Ummah.

DSC01604 - Wake up my Ummah.

palestine - Wake up my Ummah.

schoolPalestine - Wake up my Ummah.

Oh my Ummah wake up

Your memory which is inform of the right way came and this is my Ummah ..

It cries about its glories .. and walks with out a massage

Its enemies are planning, plotting and conspiring

Oh my Ummah .. we always say "we were"

My Ummah we want to be

Sorry prophet of Allah, my Ummah missed out on your way
    It missed out on the meaning of the memory and these are my evidences ..

your children are acclaiming, playing, and curveting

O' My Ummah we want to be ...... :laugh:
    Last edited by mariam.; 05-30-2007 at 09:23 PM.
    Wake up my Ummah.

O' My God I am so proud that I am your slave

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Wake up my Ummah.

Subhaan Allaah.. this is a great trial from Allaah. Oh Allaah unite our hearts like true brothers and sisters, and guide us to the truth, and to what is beloved to you. Oh Allaah make us successful and victorious, in this life and the hereafter. And give us rulers who will follow the true way, of the righteous, and allow us to follow them in that righteousness. ameen.

Those pics are really shocking sister, may Allaah bless you and us all.

Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested?

We did test those before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false.

Do those who practise evil think that they will get the better of Us? Evil is their judgment!

[Qur'an 29:2-4]

Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salamualikum.
    Amin thumma amin ya rabbil alameen to bro Fis.. dua'ah

All i can say is YA ALLAH HELP THEM!

we moan sooo much over little things but never thing about others!

ma'assalama

...'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Amin to the du3as!

Subhanallah...

6. Report bad ads?
    barney's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Exactly what would you like the freshly awoken Ummah to do?

Lets say the Nation of Islam "Awakes". What would it's task be?
    Wake up my Ummah.

Occupation: The term of control of a territory by foreign military forces: Iraq 2003-2005
    Liberation:when something or someone is freed: Operation Telic 2003

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    Exactly what would you like the freshly awoken Ummah to do?

Lets say the Nation of Islam "Awakes". What would it's task be?

For one, it would grant protection to the believers and the innocent.

Regards.

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah View Post
    For one, it would grant protection to the believers and the innocent.

Regards.
    How?

Regards
    Wake up my Ummah.

Occupation: The term of control of a territory by foreign military forces: Iraq 2003-2005

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

live long enough and find out!
    Wake up my Ummah.

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Wake up my Ummah.

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think he just wants to derail the thread offtopic so a debate sparks up. But we'll delete the posts which cause that to happen insha Allaah.

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have no wish to derail the thread.
    the thread is called "wake up my ummah"
    What I'm asking is "then what?"

So far purest hasnt answered and you have, saying it will protect the innocent.
    How will this be acheived?

regards
    Wake up my Ummah.

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wake up just means know the reality, that America and Israel are committing genocide against Muslims, so we should let our brothers in Islam know about the miserable plight of Palestinians, and ask them for prayers and charity.

Zman's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allah (SWT) make them steadfast and never falter. May He also grant them sweet victory after their nightmarish oppression...

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Prayers and charity. Thanks for the first serious reply!
    Wake up my Ummah.

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

sorry purest was out to lunch.. I have already told you, you'll have to wait and find out, actions can't be written on a forum. there once was an abbasid, a fatimid and an ottoman empire, from which even the army of peter the great had to retreat and the rest brought down to their knees. what can't you stand a cliff hanger?
    Wake up my Ummah.

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Wake up my Ummah.

18. Report bad ads?
    Hamas's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamu Alaikum,

JazakAllah sister, eye opening pictures you have there.

May Allah bless you.

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The type of Jihaad in Palestine

www.fatwa-online.com

Question: What is the Islaamic Sharee'ah perspective of the current jihaad of the Palestinians; Is it jihaad in the Path of Allaah, or jihaad for the sake of land and freedom? And is jihaad for the sake of land (and freedom) considered as jihaad in the Path of Allaah?

Response: It has been confirmed to us by trustworthy and reliable witnesses that the Palestinian intifaadhah (uprising) and those who have stood forth in this are from the most dedicated Muslims there, and that their jihaad is (an) Islaamic (one). This is because they are oppressed by the Jews, and that which is obligatory upon them is to protect their religion and themselves and their families and children and to drive out their enemy from their land with all they are able to of strength.

And these trustworthy and reliable (witnesses) who joined (the Palestinians) in their jihaad and assisted them in that have informed us of their (the Palestinians') Islaamic enthusiasm and their abidance to applying the Islaamic Sharee'ah amongst them. So that which is obligatory upon the Islaamic countries and the rest of the Muslims is to assist and support them so they can be free of their enemy, so as to return to their land, in accordance with the saying of Allaah (Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala):

{O you who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allaah is with those who are pious}, [Soorah at-Towbah, Aayah 123]

And His (Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala) saying:

{March forth, whether you are light (being healthy, young and wealthy) or heavy (being ill, old and poor), strive hard with your wealth and your lives in the Path of Allaah. This is better for you, if you but knew}, [Soorah at-Towbah, Aayah 41]

And His (Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala) saying:

{O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that will save you from a painful torment}

{That you believe in Allaah and His Messenger (Muhammad sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam), and that you strive hard and fight in the Path of Allaah with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know!}

{(If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwelling in Gardens of 'Adn * Eternity ['Adn (Eden) Paradise], that is indeed the great success}

{And also (He will give you) another (blessing) which you love, help from Allaah (against your enemies) and a near victory. And give glad tidings (O Muhammad sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) to the believers}, [Soorah as-Saff, Aayaat 10-13]
    And the verses with this meaning are many.

And it is authenticated from the Messenger of Allaah (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) that he said:

((Make jihaad against the mushrikoon with your wealth, your selves and your tongues (speech)))

And because they are oppressed, then it is upon their Muslim brethren to aid them against those who oppress them, as the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said:
    ((A Muslim is the brother of a(nother) Muslim; he does not oppress him and nor does he hand him over (to the enemy))), its athenticity is agreed upon by both al-Bukhaaree and Muslim.

And his (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) saying:

((Assist your (Muslim) brother if he is the oppresser or the oppressed)), it was asked:

"O Messenger of Allaah: (we understand about) assisting him when he is oppressed, so how do we assist him when he is the oppresser?" He (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said:

((Restrain him from oppressing (anyone), for that is asssiting your (Muslim) brother)).

And the ahaadeeth regarding the obligation of jihaad in the Path of Allaah and assisting the oppressed and deterring the oppresser are very many.

So we ask Allaah to grant our mujaahideen brethren victory in the Path of Allaah over their enemies in Palestine and elsewhere, and to unite them upon the truth and to grant all the Muslims the ability to assist them and to stand firm against their enemies and to forsake the enemies of Islaam wherever they may be and to descend upon the evil-doing and criminal people/nation (much) suffering, (that) which does not cease, indeed He is the All-Hearing.

Shaykh Ibn Baaz
    Majmoo' Fataawa wa Maqaalaat Mutanawwi'ah - Volume 4, Page 295
    Majallah ad-Da'wah published 09/08/1409 A.H.

PLEASE NOTE: Terrorism is haraam in Islaam, and this fatwa does not in any way or form imply it's permissibility or acceptance. Rather, it provides a qualified Islaamic legal ruling to oppose those who have caused oppression by occupying Palestinian land.

MTAFFI's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia View Post
    sorry purest was out to lunch.. I have already told you, you'll have to wait and find out, actions can't be written on a forum. there once was an abbasid, a fatimid and an ottoman empire, from which even the army of peter the great had to retreat and the rest brought down to their knees. what can't you stand a cliff hanger?
    so I suppose you believe a great islamic nation is going to conquer the world then? Lets also not forget that even these great empires you mention also fell and retreated like Peter the great...what does that tell you
    Wake up my Ummah.

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
    - Bertrand Russell

"He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat." - Napoleon Bonaparte

"There is nothing so likely to produce peace as to be well prepared to meet the
    enemy." - George Washington

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by MTAFFI View Post
    so I suppose you believe a great islamic nation is going to conquer the world then? Lets also not forget that even these great empires you mention also fell and retreated like Peter the great...what does that tell you

I've mentioned this hadith quite alot, and it clears up alot of misunderstandings aswell as gives glad tidings to the believers:

Allaah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said:

"The Prophethood will last among you for as long as Allah (God) wills, then Allah would take it away. Then it will be (followed by) a Khilafah [caliphate] Rashida (rightly guided) according to the ways of the Prophethood. It will remain for as long as Allah wills, then Allah would take it away. Afterwards there will be a hereditary leadership which will remain for as long as Allah wills, then He will lift it if He wishes. Afterwards, there will be biting oppression, and it will last for as long as Allah wishes, then He will lift it if He wishes. Then there will be a Khilafah Rashida according to the ways of the Prophethood," then he kept silent.

[recorded in Musnad Imam Ahmad (v/273)]

We're under the underlined stage, and all the events before it have occured in our islamic history. Inshaa'Allaah the rest of the prophecy will soon come into effect.

According to the hadith, the prophet (peace be upon him) will be followed by rightly guided caliphs and after those caliphs (Abu Baker, Omar, Uthman and Ali) will come hereditary leadership (the other Caliphs) and after that will come tyrannical rule (today) and after that will come a rightly guided caliphs yet again inshaa'Allaah.

We are in a stage where the people who speak out are being tortured and locked up, some even getting killed. Allaah trials the believers through these hardships, and as the muslims face pressure - some turn towards Allaah more whole-heartedly, others turn away from Allaah and follow their society out of fear of following Islaam.

We are in this stage when everyone is in the grey area, but after this hardship - there are two clear distinct groups - Black and White:

1) True Believers

2) Disbelievers

The True believers remain firm on Islaam, and the leaders of the disbelievers will continue trying to eradicate Islaam.

Yet after this hardship, when Allaah knows the believers are worthy of their own state. He grants it to them, yet they still may be in a state of fear and get attacked by the enemy. This is like the Early Medinan Period.

However, if the Muslims remain firm on emaan and establish the salaah, pay the zakaah, enjoin the good, forbid the evil etc. Then He will continue supporting them.

As the muslims grow in strength by the will of Allaah, they will stay firm and defeat the enemy who comes to attack them - because the enemy wants to destroy Islaam since it is an opposition to their power.

Once the muslims become firm and strong, and a strength against the believers - then many people may secretly do Hijrah from the land of disbelief, to the land of Islaam. To the extent that the enemy feels that the muslims are so strong, that they have no other choice apart from a peace treaty.

Within this peace treaty time, alot of muslims will travel and make hijrah to the muslim land.

However now that the muslims are a power of their own, this is the time when the amount of hypocrites who pretend to be muslims will become on the increase, and the threat from the inside will be big. However, the believers will still remain successful so long as they keep their duties to Allaah.

Now that they are a power, they would do dawah to other lands to establish justice and teach Islaam to other areas.

As they continue their dawah and fight to make Islaam the highest and establish justice, then they are likely to get many spoils of war [wealth etc.] And they will become a powerful nation so long as they remain firm in their Islaam.

However, as time progresses the muslims will have soo much wealth that they will get attatched to this world instead of the hereafter. They will have so much wealth that many of the believers will start to prefer this world over the hereafter. They will then indulge in many sins. To the extent that they will become similar to the enemy, striving for this world instead of the hereafter.

Then Allaah will want to wake the ummah up again, and due to their sins - He will send them trials and an opposition. The enemy knows that the believers are united, but due to the believers love for this world - they will argue amongst each other. The enemy realises that the believers are at their weakest [due to love for this world] - so the enemy will fight.

The believers will fight back, while others will stay behind. The enemy is sincere, and many muslims may just fight for their pride and love for this life. Then Allaah will allow the enemy to overcome the believers, because their sins are similar, and they both strive for the same cause [this world.]

To the extent that the muslims will face hardship, and again - they will turn to Allaah in a state of weakness, depending on Allaah instead of this life and its delusion. And the cycle will begin again, right from the start.

That has been the exact same Sunnah which has occured within this Ummah, Allaah will trial us, the same way the people before us were trialled - that's because we have fallen into the exact same mistakes they fell into. And in the end, the victory is for the believers.

"Allah has promised to those of you who believe, and do good deeds, that He will surely grant them in the land inheritance of power as He granted it to those before them; that He will establish in authority their religion which He has chosen for them. And that He will change their state after fear to one of security and peace. They will worship Me alone and not associate aught with Me." (Qur'an Al-Noor (the Light) 24:55)

Allaah Almighty knows best, and He is the Wise, All Powerful.

Last edited by - Qatada -; 05-30-2007 at 08:00 PM.

alcurad's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salaam
    ameen to above , also
    do not despair.

the Almighty has promised in the Quran and through his messenger that those who hold on to the straight path and strive to fulfill his commands would be rewarded in this life and the next.

concerning the zionist occupation, read the beginning of sura Israa':

"And We gave (clear) warning to the Children of Israel in the Book, that twice would they do mischief on the earth and be elated with mighty arrogance (and twice would they be punished)!

When the first of the warnings comes to pass, We shall send against you Our servants given to terrible warfare. So they (entered) the very innermost parts of your homes; and it will be a warning (completely) fulfilled.

Then did We grant you the Return as against them: We gave you increase in resources and sons, and made you the more numerous in man-power.

If ye did well, ye did well for yourselves; if ye did evil, (ye did it) against yourselves. So when the second of the warnings comes to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to disfigure your faces (By defeating you), and to enter The Mosque (Your Temple) as they had entered it before, and to visit with destruction all that falls into their power."

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by MTAFFI View Post
    what do you care what I believe? When they praised Allah and were righteous to the weak they gained victory! when they started praising the sultan and lost the human touch and all that was decreed by religion, they got dismantled. Let the modern state of the Muslim umma be a lesson to those who will come next. May they by Allah's will get up from their kneeling position and bring back this umma and restore it to better than its former glory!
    Amên Amên Amên
    Wake up my Ummah.

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Wake up my Ummah. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Wake up my Ummah.