star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jinn or Sleeping paralysis...???

Report bad ads?

When I was 15...I encountered an experience that still continues today... I have had atleast 7 encounters of this problem..
    This is what happens...
    I have a really bad dream... and then I feel something pushing me down against my bed with a lot of strength... and the more I try to fight it back.. the more strength it puts back against me.. The only thing I am able to move is my eyes...and when I try to shout.. nothing comes out of my mouth..
    There is 2 things that it could be.. either a Jinn or sleeping paralysis..

Here are some experiences that happened to me..
    I woke up with my body being pushed against the bed... I looked around with my eyes only and saw nothing... I tried yelling and the only thing that came out my mouth was "mmmmmmmm" and it wouldnt stop.. it lasted so long.. so I thought to myself be patient, close ur eyes.. and it will be gone soon... So I closed my eyes.. and it was Gone...

*****I woke up and went to my moms room to tell her that this thing happened to me again..and she seemed to be in a bad mood so I went to the washroom to pee... and I noticed...My house looked different... and I was confused*******

^^ This was actually a dream that happened after the "Jinn" left my body.. and it felt so real.. like I was walking and everything...

And then I REALLY WOKE UP and I was like wtf just happened... I woke up 2 times :S

you guys might be confused lol...

(I dont think the girls should read the 2nd experience)
    Experience # 2:
    This is kinda dirty... This happened like 2 days after another experience..
    From the experience I was scared so I slept downstairs in the Living room on a couch next to my brother..
    I woke up late at night becuz the couch was uncomfortable..
    and I went to my room.. and I slept...
    (Dream but everything felt real)
    Then I had this feeling of a hideous pale looking girl.. She was reallllly white that was on top of me....squeezing me...and having sexual intercourse with me...she looked so scary I was tryin to push her off of me but she squeezed me tight and I almost ejaculated(really)... So I immediately pushed her hard.. and woke up in THE EXACT SAME POSITION..

This stuff still continues.. I know you might get confused when you read this.. If I talked to you in person it would be much more clear..

So does this sound like a Jinn or sleeping paralysis... I think the 2nd experience i posted was a female Jinn.. but yet to date I have never seen a Jinn..

PS... I am not crazy .. lol.. I seriously had this experience..
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Jinn or Sleeping paralysis...???

Oh and for the 2nd experience.. this happened around 30 minutes right after I slept on my bed...
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

it might be a jinn. you should recite your surahs. recite the 4 quls 3x each and ayatul kursi as well before going to bed. also you can go to www.islamqa.com and search for similiar questions/answers there for detail answers. I've read similiar stuff on that site.
    chat Quote

Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salamualikum.
    READ DUA'AH GANGSTA. ALLAH SUBHWNATALLAH WILL HELP U BEST THING EVER IS DUA'AH. ASK A IMAM NEARBY!!! JINNS ARE GOING ABIT TOO FAR!!! FREAKING PEOPLE!!!
    ma'assalama
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thanks.. lol I saw a similar thread in the Cyber Counselling section..
    Can someone move this thread to Cyber Counselling...
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

SALAMUALIKUM.
    pEOPLE ARE HI-JACKING LI ABOUT JINS AND IT'S FREAKING ME OUT!!! WHY THIS PLACE TURNING INTO JIN THINGY!!! YA ALLAH HELP PEOPLE ALONG WIV ME!!
    i need ta go
    ma'assalama
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dont worry.. it might not be a Jinn anyways.. Science proved that its called Sleeping paralysis.. and I think 20 or 40% of the world experience it..
    I think its the fear inside of me of a Jinn becuz I had many scary Jinn stories that people told me when I was small.. lol
    chat Quote

Islamicboy's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If these are just dreams then you shouldn't be telling these dreams. When you have bad dreams there is this dua you read and spit on your left shoulder 3 times.

Are you really scared of ghost, jinns, etc. Do you hear alot of scary stories? Do you watch scary movies? Because those things specially scary movies can get a person paranoid. When you get paranoid you start to hear things and see things that actully dont exist. Or if a person watchs scary movie and sleeps most likly the dream is only a reflection of what he/she saw before sleep.
    chat Quote

Pk_#2's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You can't see jinns mate...

i fink your imagining things or just having bad nightmares inay,

do you do du'a before you sleep?

Peace.

"Whoever lives amongst you will see much differing, so adhere to my Sunnah" Muhammad
    (صلّى الله عليه و سلم)

Dhikhrul-lil-Aalamiin
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Dagless's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Getting a Wimpy...
    in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Oh man why do I have to sit in my room in the dark, with my back to the door (and stairs) and read these things?
    I've read about this pushing down thing before, seems quite common. I think its more likely to be something physical. I know there are some forms of epilepsy where stuff like not being able to move but being fully aware happens. Have you thought about asking your doctor?

The second experience freaked me out but how old are you? Could just be a messed up wet dream. You're at that freaky age, you go to bed, but instead of watching Mariah on mtv before you sleep you watch The Ring. Your hormones are still raging but that was the last thing you saw and bang.

Those are the best explanations I could come up with, I'm off now to check all the cupboards, under my bed, and finally to sit up and stare at the door all night. Thanks.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Islamicboy.. I have this fear inside of me that I can't get out of a Jinn.. but its gettin kinda better..

Umma Wasat.. I never saw the "Jinn" ... I felt it... I think its sleeping paralysis..

Ferown lol... I'm 18... Wet dreams are usually when your opponent is attractive.. and this one wasn't attractive... her face was pale and she had her eyes wide open lookin at me... and I was tryin to push it off... and I was about to ejaculate...but then I used all my force and actually jumped from bed in the same position.. but nothing was there... I think its been a month or two since my last experience.. hope it stopped man.. cuz it doesnt feel good
    chat Quote

Gangster No.1's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

LOL.

inshlah it wil stop, just dont think it is a jinn or else, let it be, allah know's best and no harm inshalah shall come.

Personal experience when i was a child in my old house was:

Evryday when i wud wake up i wud stand on the top of my stairs, leading downstairs in a straight direction leading you to the bottom (normal stairs),
    But....
    Instead of moving my feet to the next step as i concentrated on going down, i was ABLE to sum how LAVITATE, like float down in a constant slow speed OFF MY FEET, without touching any of the stairs, and i wud end up on the
    3rd step from the bottom of the stairs, first I thought, WOW wicked, lol, then i wud try and do it evryday when i wud wake up, and was able to do it agin and again!

I was only aroun 6 or 7, dont remeber!
    I am the youngest in the family, and once i thought......let me tell my sister who was only a year older then me, when she tried to do it, she also could do it,lol. this was fasananting at the time, but obviously we dint take it seriously and thought it was KEWL,like.

I always remmebered that i could do it, and soon after time passed, years passed, we stop doing it, probally forgot 2 do it, when i woke up but it was true.

Around few years ago, i dunno bout 2 yrs or so i asked my sister ''can you remmeber when we used to do that THING'' and she also could remeeber and then i knew it was REAL!

in in 1997 we moved to a bigger house but we still had that house, and still do where my brother now lives with his wife. But i hav once thought of trying it again, but confident enough 2 no it is not possible.

I just thought i wud share my story with you brothers/sisters.
    lol.

WAG1 PEEPS

The Prophet said: 'None of you is truly a believer until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.' (Sahîh Muslim)
    chat Quote

jzcasejz's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yes, it's called sleep paralysis and apparently it's believed to be a Jinn. And whoever said about that Ayatul Kursi thing..they are spot on. Bro islamirama done an excellent reply for you.

And there also was a similar thread to this once --> http://www.islamicboard.com/cyber-co...351-scary.html
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat View Post
    You can't see jinns mate...

i fink your imagining things or just having bad nightmares inay,

do you do du'a before you sleep?

Peace.
    you can see jinns. What form they show themselves and whom they show themselves to is their choice.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama View Post
    you can see jinns. What form they show themselves and whom they show themselves to is their choice.
    Ye I heard they can be anything they want...like rocks and etc.. a brother from school told me that they like being cats a lot especially black ones.. and that they travel FASTER than the speed of light.. but never seen one in my life :blind:
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Bangsta View Post
    Ye I heard they can be anything they want...like rocks and etc.. a brother from school told me that they like being cats a lot especially black ones.. and that they travel FASTER than the speed of light.. but never seen one in my life :blind:
    I don't know about cats but they are common among dogs, snakes and few other creatures. In fact, it's sunnah to kill the black dogs and certain snakes for that very reason becuase most if not all of them are jinns.

As for speed, they are very fast but i don't know if they are faster than the light. Only beings that i do know of such speed are the angels. The angel Jibreel would come from heavens to the prophet (saws) with the answers when the sahaabas would ask the questions. As for the jinns, ifrat (one of the stronger type of jinns) showed prophet sulayman how fast they can be. He brought the throne of Queen sheeba with her sitting on it before that prophet could even sit.
    chat Quote

Gangster No.1's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ALLAH KNOWS BEST, LEAVe IT AS THAT.

As far as I have heard, jinns dont like it when we talk bout them.

WAG1 PEEPS

The Prophet said: 'None of you is truly a believer until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.' (Sahîh Muslim)
    chat Quote

Dagless's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Getting a Wimpy...
    in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I thought we've established that nothing can travel faster than light?
    I did not think angels counted because they were not temporal.
    Also why don't Jinns like it when we talk about them? We read about them in Quran all the time.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Bangsta View Post
    Dont worry.. it might not be a Jinn anyways.. Science proved that its called Sleeping paralysis.. and I think 20 or 40% of the world experience it..
    I think its the fear inside of me of a Jinn becuz I had many scary Jinn stories that people told me when I was small.. lol
    Salamualikum.
    <<Yap----Yap>>>

Just do dua'ah marn best thing eva init

Ma'assalama
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ferown View Post
    I thought we've established that nothing can travel faster than light?
    We have never seen a Jinn so we can't really tell if they travel faster than light or not.. but I read in some sites that they can travel faster than the speed of light..ill try to post the link..
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Jinn or Sleeping paralysis...??? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Jinn or Sleeping paralysis...???