Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Marriage for the homosexual

Report bad ads?

Salam

I am a new Muslim from London (from a Christian background). For all my adult life I have known that I am homosexual. This was not something I chose. I completly accept the ruling of Islam concerning the place of intimacy only for those who are married.

My question is this: I have heard Muslims say that I should get married, and that marriage itself is half of Islam, that it will sort out my problem.

Is this really true? What would you advise?

thank you for your help
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Ra`eesah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    UmmLuqmann
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Marriage for the homosexual

Wasalaam

Yes its true, but only if you will be marrying a woman?
    chat Quote

saira-k's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yeh in islam homosexuality is completel haraam
    chat Quote

zaria's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As Salaamu Alaikum,

Alhamduillah that you have embraced islam. May Allah Ta'ala make is easy for you and make you of the pious muslims. Marriages protects the private parts from zina but homosexuality is forbidding in Islam as well. Pray to Allah Ta'ala to take that feeling away from you and to bless you with a wonderful wife (women) to fulfill all of your desires.

Our Lord, give us good in this world and good in the hearafter and save us from the torment of the hellfire. Ameen. Sura 2:201
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    HBot 5000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Refutation of those who excuse homosexuals on the grounds that this is the way they were created

http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref...txt=homosexual

Question:
    Salaam. I'm not gay but I'm just wondering from a moral standpoint that since homosexuality is forbidden under Islam, what would happen to gay or lesbian individuals? A lot of gay and lesbians say that their sexual orientation is natural and they are born gay. Assuming that they are correct since straight people don't know, if homosexuality is outlawed in Islam then why would Allah make them that way so that their existence is a tortured and sexually frustrated way?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

We do not agree with their claim that their sexual orientation is natural; rather it is a distortion of nature. Allaah counted their deed as wrongdoing and immoral, and He sent upon the people of Lut a punishment the like of which no other nation had seen. He also tells us that this punishment is not ever far from the wrongdoers.

Their claim that their orientation is natural serves only to propagate and spread immorality, and it is just an excuse for them. Many of them change their appearance so as to look odd, so how can we say that this is how they were created?

Allaah does not create anyone just to punish or torture them. He created mankind to worship Him, but He may try His slaves with hardship as a test of their faith, to expiate for their sins and to raise their status. Allaah is too Just to force a person to commit sin and then punish him. On the contrary, people commit sins by their own free choice – like these perverted people – and it is for this that they deserve to be punished. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“and your Lord treats no one with injustice” [al-Kahf 18:49]

And Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Nay, Allaah never commands Fahshaa’ (evil deeds, unlawful sexual intercourse). Do you say of Allaah what you know not?” [al-A’raaf 7:28]

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A
    Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

Knowledge seeker
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Tawbah (repentance) from homosexuality

Question:
    What is required of the man who repents homosexuality?

Answer:

It is obligatory on both of them - the active and the passive partners - to repent to Allah urgently, passionately and sincerely for no worse combination of punishments was sent by Allah as the ones in the case of the people of Lut (asws), who used to commit this filthy crime. The combination of punishments was as follows:

1. They were blinded and left groping, as Allah said, “fa-tamasna a’yoonahum” (i.e., blinded them).
    2. A thunderous cry (tore their hearts) (al-sayha)
    3. Their homes were turned upside down.
    4. Allah rained upon them a storm of stones of baked clay prepared specifically for them and destroyed them completely.

Accordingly the punishment if Islam for sodomy is death whether the two involved are married or unmarried. Said the Prophet (peace be upon him): “Whomsoever you find committing the act, kill them: both the active and the passive partners.” (Abu Dawood, Tirmidhi, and Ibn Majah, authenticated sahih by al-Albani, Arwaa’ ul-Ghaleel 2350)

Excerpted from the book I Want to Repent but

Knowledge seeker
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Muslim attitude towards the sin of homosexuality

Question:
    Dear sir,

How are you? I am currently researching issues related to Homosexual persecution In Asia, especially Malaysia. I hope that you could kindly help answer a few of my questions.

1)How are homosexuals (Muslim & non-muslim) being treated in Malaysia?
    2)How severe will the punishment be?
    3)How does society perceive homosexuals?
    4)Is homosexuality legal?

Thank you very much for your kind help.

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

We do not have any information about homosexuality in Malaysia, but we assume that the Muslims there feel total abhorrence towards this shameful act, because their religion, Islam, emphatically forbids this deed and prescribes a severe punishment for it, in this world and the next. How could it be otherwise, when the Prophet of Islam (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whoever you find committing the sin of the people of Lut (Lot), kill them, both the one who does it and the one to whom it is done" - i.e. if it is done with consent. (This hadeeth was narrated by al-Tirmidhi in his Sunan, 1376)

The scholars of Islam, such as Maalik, al-Shaafi'i, Ahmad and Ishaaq said that (the person guilty of this crime) should be stoned, whether he is married or unmarried.

There is no doubt that this act, which goes against the pure human nature created by Allaah, by making men content with men and women with women, destroying families, adversely affecting the birth rate, causing the spread of killer diseases, harming the innocent when children are raped, and generally spreading corruption on earth, should be uprooted and stamped out.

Perhaps your research will lead you to find out much more about this religion with its great laws and accurate rules and the wisdom of the One Who revealed it.

I ask Allaah to grant you help and success, for Allaah is the One Who guides to the Straight Path.

Islam Q&A

Knowledge seeker
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ruling on being alone with a homosexual

Question:
    What is the ruling on being alone with a homosexual?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

We put this question to Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Jibreen, may Allaah preserve him, who answered as follows:

If he feels certain that this will pose no temptation (fitnah), then it is OK.

Islam Q&A

Knowledge seeker
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Why does Islam forbid lesbianism and homosexuality?

http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref...ln=eng&txt=gay

Question:
    Could you please tell me that why is a homosexuality a sin in islam? I know it’s a great sin but my question is why? I haven't able to find the real reason why? So، if you could can you also tell me that what Allah has says in Quran or in hadith about it. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Answer:
    Praise be to Allaah.

The Muslim should not doubt, even for an instant, that what Allaah has prescribed is wise. He should know that there is great wisdom in what Allaah has commanded and what He has forbidden; it is the straight path and is the only way in which man can be safe and at peace, protecting his honour, his mind and his health, in accordance with the natural disposition (fitrah) with which Allaah has created man.

Some heretics have tried to attack Islam and its rulings; they have denounced divorce and plural marriage and permitted alcohol. Those who look at the state of their societies will see the state of misery which those societies have reached.

When they rejected divorce, murder took its place. When they rejected plural marriage, men started to take mistresses instead. When they allowed alcohol, all kinds of shameful and immoral actions became widespread.

They (gays and lesbians) both go against the natural disposition (fitrah) which Allaah has created in mankind – and also in animals – whereby the male is inclined towards the female, and vice versa.
    Whoever goes against that goes against the natural disposition of mankind, the fitrah.

The spread of homosexuality has caused man diseases which neither the east nor the west can deny exist because of them. Even if the only result of this perversion was AIDS – which attacks the immune system in humans – that would be enough.

It also causes the breakup of the family and leads people to give up their work and study because they are preoccupied with these perversions.

Since the prohibition has come from his Lord, the Muslim should not wait until medicine proves that harm befalls the one who does that which Allaah has forbidden. Rather he must believe firmly that Allaah only prescribes that which is good for people, and these modern discoveries should only increase his certainty and confidence in the greatness of Allaah’s wisdom.

Ibn al-Qayyim said:

Both of them – fornication and homosexuality – involve immorality that goes against the wisdom of Allaah’s creation and commandment. For homosexuality involves innumerable evil and harms, and the one to whom it is done would be better off being killed than having this done to him, because after that he will become so evil and so corrupt that there can be no hope of his being reformed, and all good is lost for him, and he will no longer feel any shame before Allaah or before His creation. The semen of the one who did that to him will act as a poison on his body and soul. The scholars differed as to whether the one to whom it is done will ever enter Paradise. There are two opinions which I heard Shaykh al-Islam (may Allaah have mercy on him) narrate.”

(al-Jawaab al-Kaafi, p. 115).

2. Lesbianism means one woman doing to another something like that which a man does to a woman. Homosexuality means having intercourse with males in the back passage. This was the action of the accursed people of the Prophet of Allaah Loot (peace be upon him). In sharee’ah terminology it refers to inserting the tip of the penis into the anus of a male.

What is mentioned concerning these actions in the Qur’aan and Sunnah:

A – Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And (remember) Loot (Lot), when he said to his people: ‘Do you commit the worst sin such as none preceding you has committed in the ‘Aalameen (mankind and jinn)?

Verily, you practise your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds (by committing great sins)’”

[al-A’raaf 7:80-81]

B – “Verily, We sent against them a violent storm of stones (which destroyed them all), except the family of Loot (Lot), them We saved in the last hour of the night”

[al-Qamar 54:34 – interpretation of the meaning]

C – “And (remember) Loot (Lot), when he said to his people: ‘Do you commit the worst sin such as none preceding you has committed in the ‘Aalameen (mankind and jinn)?”

[al-A’raaf 7:80 – interpretation of the meaning]

And Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And (remember) Loot (Lot), when he said to his people: ‘You commit Al‑Faahishah (sodomy the worst sin) which none has preceded you in (committing) it in the ‘Aalameen (mankind and jinn)’”

[al-‘Ankaboot 29:28]

D – “And (remember) Loot (Lot), We gave him Hukm (right judgement of the affairs and Prophethood) and (religious) knowledge, and We saved him from the town (folk) who practised Al‑Khabaa’ith (evil, wicked and filthy deeds). Verily, they were a people given to evil, and were Faasiqoon (rebellious, disobedient to Allaah)”

[al-Anbiya’ 21:74 – interpretation of the meaning]

E – “And (remember) Loot (Lot)! When he said to his people, ‘Do you commit Al‑Faahishah (evil, great sin, every kind of unlawful sexual intercourse, sodomy) while you see (one another doing evil without any screen)

Do you practise your lusts on men instead of women? Nay, but you are a people who behave senselessly.’

There was no other answer given by his people except that they said: ‘Drive out the family of Loot (Lot) from your city. Verily, these are men who want to be clean and pure!’

So We saved him and his family, except his wife. We destined her to be of those who remained behind.

And We rained down on them a rain (of stones). So evil was the rain of those who were warned”

[al-Naml 27:54-58 – interpretation of the meaning]

These verses refer to the punishment that befell the people of Loot. With regard to the rulings on them:

F – Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning]:

“And the two persons (man and woman) among you who commit illegal sexual intercourse, hurt them both. And if they repent (promise Allaah that they will never repeat, i.e. commit illegal sexual intercourse and other similar sins) and do righteous good deeds, leave them alone. Surely, Allaah is Ever All-Forgiving (the One Who forgives and accepts repentance), (and He is) Most Merciful”

[al-Nisa’ 4:16]

Ibn Katheer said:

“The words of Allaah ‘And the two persons (man and woman) among you who commit illegal sexual intercourse, hurt them both’ mean, those who commit immoral actions, punish them both. Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him), Sa’eed ibn Jubayr and others said: By condemning them, shaming them and hitting them with shoes. This was the ruling until Allaah abrogated it and replaced it with whipping and stoning. ‘Ikrimah, ‘Ata, al-Hasan and ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Katheer said: This was revealed concerning a man and woman who commit fornication. Al-Saddi said, it was revealed concerning young people before they get married. Mujaahid said: it was revealed concerning two men if they admit it bluntly; a hint is not sufficient – as if he was referring to homosexuality. And Allaah knows best.”

(Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 1/463).

G – It was narrated that Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him): “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘There is nothing I fear for my ummah more than the deed of the people of Loot.’”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1457; Ibn Maajah, 2563. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 1552).

H – It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “… cursed is the one who has intercourse with an animal, cursed is the one who does the action of the people of Loot.”

(Narrated by Ahmad, 1878. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 5891).

I – It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever you find doing the deed of the people of Loot, kill the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1456; Abu Dawood, 4462; Ibn Maajah, 2561. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 6589).

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A

Knowledge seeker
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Medina83's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Welcome to Islam Paul

May Allah swt bless you and help you in your struggles.
    chat Quote

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Paul Williams View Post
    Salam

I am a new Muslim from London (from a Christian background). For all my adult life I have known that I am homosexual. This was not something I chose. I completly accept the ruling of Islam concerning the place of intimacy only for those who are married.

My question is this: I have heard Muslims say that I should get married, and that marriage itself is half of Islam, that it will sort out my problem.

thank you for your help
    Just a few questions spring to mind. (Bear in mind that I am not a Muslim)

Would you be honest to your future wife about your homosexuality?
    Do you feel you will be able to have sexual desires for your future wife? If not, how will you explain this to her?

Sexuality is an important part in any marriage. Don't take it lightly!

May you find an answer to your questions.

Peace

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - Marriage for the homosexual

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

Paul Williams's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam

thanks for all the replies.

Many of them centred around the punishments for homosexuals who break God's commands. But my question was whether marriage (to a woman!) was mandatory for people like me in Islam.
    chat Quote

Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam

Many of them centred around the punishments for homosexuals who break God's commands. But my question was whether marriage (to a woman!) was mandatory for people like me in Islam.
    I don't know if it's mandatory or not.

I do know that it's a very important decision that you have to make for yourself, and ensure that it's not just a 'cover' or 'closet'. It has to be real, or it will fall apart.

I'm not saying you must or must not get married, I'm just trying to say that you need to really see for yourself if you could do it. If you look into yourself and think 'yeah, I could do that, I'm not doing it to hide anything, I'm doing it because it's something I truly want to do to fulfil my faith', go for it. But if it's like 'well... I'm only doing it to cover something up and be accepted', it's probably not a good idea to get married.

I'm not an imam or a mufti, so take what I've said with a grain of salt if you wish. I am a human being and your brother in Islam though, and as such, tried to think of the most realistic thing I could in the circumstances.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wa alaikum as-Salaam bro Phil.

There is research from both sides (i.e. there are two opinions; 1 that it is genetic, while others disagree and state it is environmental only, but i'm not to judge since i don't know your situation.) However, regarding your question, when Prophet Lut (Lot) went to his people, he said:

"Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males,

"And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates (i.e. wives)? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!"

[Qur'an 26: 165-166]

So we see that Prophet Lut went to call his people to use the permissible means of marriage (instead of homosexuality) to women (and since he's a prophet of Allaah, then he must have known that this is the better and beneficial alternative.)

I invite you to check this link since another person is in a similar situation to you:

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...berCounselingE

And there are also muslim gay helplines which you may want to check out, maybe you can talk to other muslims who are going through a similar experience?

http://gaymuslims.wordpress.com/

I pray that Allaah eases your affairs brother, and gives you ease in this life and the one to come, ameen.
    Last edited by - Qatada -; 06-13-2007 at 08:48 PM.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

perhaps this is your trial in this life, akhi?... and I can understand how tribulations can make life so very difficult. It hurts me that a Muslims bros is troubled, so all I can offer is prayer that Insha'Allah, sobhano wata'ala eases your troubles and rewards you.

Perhaps you should discuss this with a Muslim scholar who is also a doctor of psychiatry? Just so you can have someone to talk to, who will also give you religious advise and give you some counseling on how to handle some of your more difficult worldly affairs.

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Marriage for the homosexual

chat Quote

.:Umniyah:.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam

Well bro technically its not mandatory on anyone to get married. Being in your situation or not. So there wouldnt be a question of anyone 'having' to get married if they don't want to. But then if you feel like it would be befitting and pleasing to you then by all means fulfill it, and inshaaAllah it would be good for you. If you feel like youre not exactly ready or your emotions cling to men entiry too much, then i would say wait until you get a better balance or until it disappears entirely before considering marriage. Because being honest if youre not attracted to women then it would affect how you interact with her, you'd never truly love her, even if you care about her as a muslim and a person, and you wouldnt be whole hearted with her. And thats just a tad bit unfair for her.

But above all that make plenty of Dua , asking Allah to make easy your hardship and to change you back to what is upright in his eyes Ameen!

format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah View Post
    Wa alaikum as-Salaam bro Phil.

There is research from both sides (i.e. there are two opinions; 1 that it is genetic, while others disagree and state it is environmental only, but i'm not to judge since i don't know your situation.) However, regarding your question, when Prophet Lut (Lot) went to his people, he said:

"Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males,

"And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates (i.e. wives)? Nay, ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!"

[Qur'an 26: 165-166]

So we see that Prophet Lut went to call his people to use the permissible means of marriage (instead of homosexuality) to women (and since he's a prophet of Allaah, then he must have known that this is the better and beneficial alternative.)
    I pray that Allaah eases your affairs brother, and gives you ease in this life and the one to come, ameen.
    I don't think that it means its a better alternative , or i dont believe thats the point. I think the point was just because its not premissible and the correct way is to marry women if you desire marriage. Or maybe im misunderstanding the point youre trying to make. But how i understood it , it seems like you mean for someone whos having that problem its better they get married ? i dont intend debate or anything, im just asking clarification is all.

Allahu 3lim

The Creator الْخَالِقُ The Makerالْبَارِئُ The Fashionerالْمُصَوِّرُ

bannere0012 1 - Marriage for the homosexual

:enough!: Getting entirely fed up with the foolishness :enough!:
    chat Quote

Mawaddah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Patience is the Key
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Marriage can either be one of four things :

1) Waajib, and this is for the person who fears that they will fall into sin if they dont marry.

2) Mustahab, and this is in accordance to the Sunnah of the Prophet, because since he peace be upon him married, we should try to follow his sunnah.

3) Makrooh (Disliked)

4) Haram, and this is for the person who knows that he is in a situation unfit to have a wife, or if he knows that he is going to harm his wife or himself or others by it.In this case, someone who feels that he is unable to give his wife her rights.

Brother, If you feel that you are going to do your wife injustice if you marry, then dont marry,because you will just be adding sin onto yourself by harming another Muslim, but if you feel strongly that it is going to help with this situation of yours, then by all means marry and enter into the marriage after having made Salaatul Istikhaarah and placing trust into Allah that He will make this marriage be a solution for you Insha'allah.

Wallahu A'lam
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam

thank you for your help

assalamu alaikum

brother homosexuality started from the people of Lut (alaihissalaam) and is therefore not a genetic disease as some people call it. It is simply the shaytaans whispers, brother you are NOT a homosexual, im sure if you made dua' to Allah and got married you will be fine inshaAllah.

just let your spouse know your condition before marriage inshaAllah

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

.:Umniyah:.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim View Post
    assalamu alaikum

just let your spouse know your condition before marriage inshaAllah
    why? i saw someone ask if he would tell his wife. Do you really think thats needed i dunno i just think its useless information and its going to benefit at all...

Allahu 3lim

The Creator الْخَالِقُ The Makerالْبَارِئُ The Fashionerالْمُصَوِّرُ

bannere0012 1 - Marriage for the homosexual

:enough!: Getting entirely fed up with the foolishness :enough!:
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by .:Umniyah:. View Post
    why? i saw someone ask if he would tell his wife. Do you really think thats needed i dunno i just think its useless information and its going to benefit at all...

Allahu 3lim
    If I found out that my husband was homosexual and knew it before he married me, but chose not to tell me, I would feel utterly betrayed!

Trust and honesty are two important foundations of any marriage.
    Having an awareness that her husband is not likely to have any sexual desires for her are of utmost importance to his future wife!

I am not saying that there won't be women who would be willing to enter into such a marriage ... but they do need to know the truth!
    Please don't think you can build a marriage on such a lie without it backfiring on you.

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - Marriage for the homosexual

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Marriage for the homosexual Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Marriage for the homosexual