× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 13 of 13 visibility 2088

How unhelpful!

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

How unhelpful!

Report bad ads?

Iv'e realised how unhelpful members on this forum are nowadays! I post so many questions that I really need answering but I never get any relplies or i get useless replies, it's really quite sad because I remember one time when this forum used to be a really good and helpful forum but now Im sorry i dont feel that way no more.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: How unhelpful!

I'm really sorry, inshaa Allaah things will go well. Maybe you can link to some of your threads which you've posted in the past, and we can try to see if others can give advice there.

May Allaah reward you and ease your affairs.
    chat Quote

Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salamualikum.
    Well i try my best and am sorry if i ever joked *can't help that * around or hurt ya feelings. Also on behalf of LI please forgive them as your brothers and sisters.
    We can gave advice but not force like i said enough time over NET nothing can happen with words been typed and posted but if you really get out there and be heard hence ask someone who will help ya face to face then thats up to you. After all this is an Islamic forum and we have little youngsters who may try to help but then slip on the wrong side for a joke so forgive them.

This forum is not a social advice forum so please in future see someone more knowledgeable. Alhamdulillah when i open a thread in Cyber... and read the posts some of them are just so good even i wouldn't even say that. If you do get some posts are off-topic then ignore.
    Ask help from someone better then.
    Ma'assalama
    chat Quote

Ra`eesah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    UmmLuqmann
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamu`Alaykum

I can not speak for others but, I get confused with you and your user name. I have always wanted to ask are there 2 of you using the same account? I don’t get it, one day you say you need help with marriage counseling and then other days you say you were engaged? Is that you or what?

Ok other then that I think maybe some members who were trying to help feel bombarded with questions after question after question. Maybe you open too many threads at once that people get confused? Allahu `Alam. But I will try to help you with as much as I can.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salamualikum.
    ^ Same here, there's this Anon... accounts which really confuse me aswel. One person says there in trouble and next say it's okay.
    Ma'assalama
    chat Quote

vpb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Iv'e realised how unhelpful members on this forum are nowadays! I post so many questions that I really need answering but I never get any relplies or i get useless replies, it's really quite sad because I remember one time when this forum used to be a really good and helpful forum but now Im sorry i dont feel that way no more.
    well, what should we do if we can't give useful advices? do u want to hang our selves, bc we can't do such thing??
    also remember that people may refrain from giving u advice, cuz need to have enough knowledge from qur'an and sunnah to give an advice, otherwise we will screw up everything.

so be patient, cuz Allah rewards those who keep their bad opinions on themselves, and do not reveal them.

We try our best to advice people, as much as we can. We can't go beoynd our flesh.
    chat Quote

Ra`eesah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    UmmLuqmann
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamu`Alaykum

You know, I just realized that, that name is available for anyone and everyone, So, now I know why its so confusing.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

maybe you can create a thread "my questions" and ask all your questions there. If you have lot of questions than it'll be easy to keep track of that and keep up with you

btw, www.islamqa.com already has over 90% your questions answered.
    chat Quote

aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

With all due respect not every single member is online at any one time. This often includes those who most likely have a solution to your problems and/or queries.

Laymans terms: chill out, give us half a chance to put our feet up and then we'll get back to ya. Ta very much.
    How unhelpful!

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    HBot 5000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester View Post
    Oh stop moaning
    How unhelpful!

Knowledge seeker
    chat Quote

skhalid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm sorry if I have wronged you.......
    If you have taken time to notice, there are so many threads to get through, I don't always get throught them all.........
    Plus it depends the subject of your threads and the topic that attract my interest.......
    Another thing is that some of us post more on threads which have new posts rather than the threads which are older and no-one has hardly replied to...
    I'm not making excuses but if your questions are complex, some of us cannot answer them.....:X I'm not being rude (I hope)

Anyways, you can always PM me and I'll do what I can to help in the future
    chat Quote

The Ruler's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

its the way people think that this forum is a place for random ramblings. anything serious is taken as a joke...in which case duh it'll be offensive to the one asking for help.

and when you do get useless replies, say so. it does stop the frequency of random stupidityness.

How unhelpful!

chat Quote

Samira_01's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    now in (UK.PRISON) but...On My Way 2 Aakhirah..
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Asalamu 3leykum

We try our best to give advises or replies to any questions.
    but if any1 doesnt no any answer to ur question wat shuld the person do? .. shuld we think of any answer and reply to it ? .. im sure u dont want that ..
    NOT every1 knows everyfin
    and by knowing everyfin .. we learn .. so if u cant find any help from us .. there is such a thing called hadeeth or islamic books or anyfin .. other forums ect..

wa3leykum salam
    peace
    How unhelpful!

.. Strive On The Path Of Allah And Fight The Influence Of Shaytaan ..
    chat Quote

17. Hide
Hey there! How unhelpful! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. How unhelpful!