Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Loving You All

Report bad ads?

As Salaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatu Allah:

Abu Karimah Al-Miqdad bin Ma`dikarib (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (Salallahu Alaihi wa Salaam) said, "When a man loves his brother (for Allah sake) let him tell him that he loves him". [At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud].

Anas bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: A man was with the Prophet (PBUH) when another man passed by and the former said: "O Messenger of Allah! I love this man (for Allah's sake)". Messenger of Allah (Salallahu Alaihi wa Salaam) asked, "Have you informed him?'' He said, "No". Messenger of Allah (Salallahu Alaihi wa Salaam) then said, "Tell him (that you love him)". So he went up to the man and said to him, "I love you for the sake of Allah;'' and the other replied, "May Allah, for Whose sake you love me, love you.'' [Abu Dawud].

I just wanted to inform all my brothers and sisters that I love you all for the sake of the One that holds our souls in His hands. I love you because you are muslim and you seek to please your Lord who created us from a single soul.

May Allahu Ta'ala guide us all and keep our feet firm in Islam and protect us from every evil and sinful act, deed, and person. Ameen.

May Allahu Ta'ala accept from us the deeds that we have done for His sake alone, seeking no reward or recognition only His face. Ameen
    Loving You All

Abu Na'aila

"And it is up to Allah to show the right way. But there are ways that stray. And had He willed, He would have guided you all." [Surah An-Nahl 16:9]
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    sadia's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Loving You All

ameen, and that was really nice. JZK for that.
    Loving You All

As I rise each day
    Al-Hamdulillãh I say
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Loving You All Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Loving You All