× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 5 of 5 visibility 2189

Dont be shaken by hardships

madeenahsh's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Taken from:Dont be Sad pg 133-134

Hardships strengthens your heart,atones
    for your sins, and helps to suppress an inclination toward pride and haughtiness, you might remember that in time of harships you abandoned sensless folly and you rememberd Allaah.

When you were afflicted , others extended brotherly compassion to you and you became the fortunate recipient of the supplication of the righteous. At such times, you willfully and humbly surrendered yourself to Allaah's will and resigned yourself to His decree.Affliction begets circumspection and provides the afflicted with an early warning againsts following the path of evil.
    The one upon who calamity has fallen can display courage with patience;and his circumstance, unlike the one who is drunk with worldy pleasure, permit him to solemnly prepare for a meeting with his Lord. He is able to judge on this world with an impartial ruling , thus he will come to know it as something that is not worth pining for.
    Other points associate with the wisdom and benefits of sometimes facing hardship, though they might escape out comprehesion , are definitely present and known to the Lord of all that exists.

Pause to thin about Hardships
    Dont be sad, for sadness will weaken your determination and quality of your worship, One of the offshoots of depression is that it often causes one to be pessimistic, to find blame in everyone, including ____ and we seek refuge in Allaah ___Allaah Himself.

Dont be sad for sadness , grief, and anxiety are the roots of mental problems, the sources of stress.
    Dont be sad, for you have with you the Qur'an , supplication rememberance and prayers, You can lighten the load of your anxiety by giving others doing well and being productive.
    Do not surrender to sadness by taking the easy path of idleness and inactivity , but pray ,glorify Allaah , Read , write , work visit friends and REFELCT.
    7:55. Invoke your Lord with humility and in secret. He likes not the aggressors.

17:11 0Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Invoke Allah or invoke the Most Beneficent (Allah), by whatever name you invoke Him (it is the same), for to Him belong the Best Names. And offer your Salat (prayer) neither aloud nor in a low voice, but follow a way between.

40:14 So, call you (O Muhammad SAW and the believers) upon (or invoke) Allah making (your) worship pure for Him (Alone) (by worshipping none but Him and by doing religious deeds sincerely for Allahs sake only and not to show-off and not to set up rivals with Him in worship). However much the disbelievers (in the Oneness of Allah) may hate (it).

40:60. And your Lord said: "Invoke Me, (i.e. believe in My Oneness (Islamic Monotheism)) (and ask Me for anything) I will respond to your (invocation). Verily! Those who scorn My worship (i.e. do not invoke Me, and do not believe in My Oneness, (Islamic Monotheism)) they will surely enter Hell in humiliation
    Dont  be  shaken by hardships

In the Name of Allaah, the Most Merciful, the Bestower of Mercy. By the time! Verily mankind is at loss – except for those who believe and perform righteous deeds, and advise one another towards the truth and advise one another towards patience.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Protected_Diamond's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Dont be shaken by hardships

jazahka Allah Khayr

“Whoever puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is Allah for him.”
    chat Quote

madeenahsh's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Walykum sallam warahmatuallahi wabarakatuh

Wiyaakum sis

Barakatullahi feekum

In the Name of Allaah, the Most Merciful, the Bestower of Mercy. By the time! Verily mankind is at loss – except for those who believe and perform righteous deeds, and advise one another towards the truth and advise one another towards patience.
    chat Quote

mary's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by madeenahsh
    Taken fromont be Sad pg 133-134

Hardships strengthens your heart,atones
    for your sins, and helps to suppress an inclination toward pride and haughtiness, you might remember that in time of harships you abandoned sensless folly and you rememberd Allaah.

When you were afflicted , others extended brotherly compassion to you and you became the fortunate recipient of the supplication of the righteous. At such times, you willfully and humbly surrendered yourself to Allaah's will and resigned yourself to His decree.Affliction begets circumspection and provides the afflicted with an early warning againsts following the path of evil.
    The one upon who calamity has fallen can display courage with patience;and his circumstance, unlike the one who is drunk with worldy pleasure, permit him to solemnly prepare for a meeting with his Lord. He is able to judge on this world with an impartial ruling , thus he will come to know it as something that is not worth pining for.
    Other points associate with the wisdom and benefits of sometimes facing hardship, though they might escape out comprehesion , are definitely present and known to the Lord of all that exists.

Pause to thin about Hardships
    Dont be sad, for sadness will weaken your determination and quality of your worship, One of the offshoots of depression is that it often causes one to be pessimistic, to find blame in everyone, including ____ and we seek refuge in Allaah ___Allaah Himself.

Dont be sad for sadness , grief, and anxiety are the roots of mental problems, the sources of stress.
    Dont be sad, for you have with you the Qur'an , supplication rememberance and prayers, You can lighten the load of your anxiety by giving others doing well and being productive.
    Do not surrender to sadness by taking the easy path of idleness and inactivity , but pray ,glorify Allaah , Read , write , work visit friends and REFELCT.
    7:55. Invoke your Lord with humility and in secret. He likes not the aggressors.

17:11 0Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Invoke Allah or invoke the Most Beneficent (Allah), by whatever name you invoke Him (it is the same), for to Him belong the Best Names. And offer your Salat (prayer) neither aloud nor in a low voice, but follow a way between.

40:14 So, call you (O Muhammad SAW and the believers) upon (or invoke) Allah making (your) worship pure for Him (Alone) (by worshipping none but Him and by doing religious deeds sincerely for Allahs sake only and not to show-off and not to set up rivals with Him in worship). However much the disbelievers (in the Oneness of Allah) may hate (it).

40:60. And your Lord said: "Invoke Me, (i.e. believe in My Oneness (Islamic Monotheism)) (and ask Me for anything) I will respond to your (invocation). Verily! Those who scorn My worship (i.e. do not invoke Me, and do not believe in My Oneness, (Islamic Monotheism)) they will surely enter Hell in humiliation

u dont say...., this is so true through hardship and sufferiing always some goodness comes out from it. Personally i feel if there wasnt hardship in our lives we may not achieve what we all set to become or want to achieve. This is soo my scenario.
    Personally i feel that the trials and tribulations one faces makes them stronger and Allah gives that person encouragement and most importantly a person turns towards Allah even more. So they say no quality is better than Sabr, and i believe no matter who or where u are this quality will always make such a difference in ones life. Inshallah Allah can give us all the the tawfeeq to have patience and turn towards Allah, during our most testing times. Ameen

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Khayal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

JazaakAllaah khair.

Even a Smile is charity!

Indiana20singingJPG 1 - Dont  be  shaken by hardships

khayal 2 - Dont  be  shaken by hardships

chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! Dont  be  shaken by hardships Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Dont  be  shaken by hardships