× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 2 of 2 visibility 1436

What do you say

~Taalibah~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What do you say

Report bad ads?

I've been wondering if any of you have heard of/to the Qadri's naats. What is your opinion on their singing tactics? I've listened to many of their naats, my sis specially, downloads all their latest nazams. However each one after the other seems to be more "music like". Let me explain, one will sing the naat and behind there will be: "Allahu-Allah", "Allahu", or some other Zikr... but.. Theres an emphasis in such a manner that it mimics the "doof doof" in music (what ever its called). Now, not all are like this but as i said the latest ones are. My question will be, is it permissible to listen to any of their naats, as some sound rather too much like music while others dont? Or is better perhaps not to listen all together?
    P.S if you'll havn't heard of them i'll put down a link where you can listen.
    What do you say

Welcom to my sites
    ~~~~~~~~~
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    ~Taalibah~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: What do you say

Anyone?...
    ......Or did i post in a wrong section?
    Anyway heres some link where you can listen to some naats.
    http://www.muhammadiya.com/tahirqadri.html
    http://www.muhammadiya.com/owaisqadri.html

See the diff between the old and latest albums.
    Let me know what you think. I personally want to give up listening to them.
    What do you say

Welcom to my sites
    ~~~~~~~~~
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! What do you say Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. What do you say