I am just the messenger here, so please don't make strident remarks you disagree with this.. and PM me if you are interested.

There is a Turkish brother who is interested in marriage, he is a really decent person, I don't want to give too much information about him publically but just so I am forth coming.
He is divorced and has one son, his son is so handsome, Mash'Allah, he has the biggest saddest green eyes I believe him to be around 3 or 4 yrs of age?.. he really needs a mother ( a good mother, who will treat him as if he were her own) I suspect that sadness in his eyes would just dissipate if he would receive a warm motherly hug....
the brother is 33.. and of strong iman and of great character...in fact sacrificed a great deal for his son.. most young boys end up with their mother but he ended up with the father here for good reasons.
I detest the whole match making shbeal but I was entrusted with this...so I am only unloading an amana

.. if you think this might be a person of whom you could be a partner and share a great responsibility then please PM me...

and I ask a mod to close this thread, as I am really not looking for feedback or comments...