× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 39 visibility 9159

Constant DHIKR of Allah

WomanOfJihad's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Constant DHIKR of Allah

Report bad ads?

When You Meet a Muslim
    Assalamu Alaikum (Peace Be Upon You)

When a Muslim Greets You (a Muslim) First
    Walaikum Assalam (and Peace Be Upon You)

When Starting To Do Something
    Bismillah (In the Name of Allah)

When Intending To Do Something
    Insha-Allah (If Allah Wills)

When Taking An Oath
    Wallah Billah (Swearing to Allah)

When Something Is Being Praised
    Subhana-Allah (Glory Be To Allah)

When In Pain and Distress
    Ya-Allah (O' Allah)

When Expressing Appreciation
    Masha-Allah (That Which Allah Wills)

When Thanking Someone
    Jazak Allah Khair (May Allah Reward)

When Awakening From Sleep
    La-Ilaha-Ill Allah (There is None Worthy of Worship Except Allah Alone)

When Sneezing
    Alhamdu-Lillah (All Praise Be To Allah)

When Someone Else Sneezes
    Yar-Hamuk-Allah (May Allah Bestow His Mercy On You)

When Repenting Of A Sin
    Astagh-Ferrullah (May Allah Forgive)

When Giving To Charity
    Fi-Sabi-Lillah

When Having Love For Someone
    Lihub-Billah

When Getting Married
    Aman-To-Billah

When A Problem Appears
    Tawak-Kalto Al-Allah
    (I Trust In Allah)

When Unpleasantness Occurs
    Audhu-Billah (I Seek Refuge With Allah)

When Pleasantness Appears
    Fata-Barak-Allah

When Participating In Prayer
    AMEEN (May Allah Answer)

When Parting From Someone
    Fi-Aman-Allah (May Allah Protect)

When Death Message Is Received
    Inna-Lillahi-Wa-Inna-Ilaihi Rajiun (To Allah We Belong And To Him We Shall Return)

When afflicted by matters of the heart
    Allahumma tahhir qalbi (O Allah Purify my heart)

When one finds something disagreeable
    Allhumdhu lil laahi 'alaa kulli haalin ( praise be to Allah under all sects and conditions.)

When evil thoughts come to mind
    A'oozu bi laahi minash shaitaani aamantu bil laahi wa rusulihee ( i take refuge will Allah from satan. I repose my faith in Allah and his Apostles)

When a muslim seeks another muslim with cheerful countenance
    Adh-hakal laahu sinnaka ( May Allah always keep you cheerful!)
    Last edited by WomanOfJihad; 01-10-2005 at 10:55 PM.
    Constant DHIKR of Allah

The Prophet said, "Nobody who enters Paradise likes to go back to the world even if he got everything on the earth, except a Mujahid who wishes to return to the world so that he may be martyred ten times because of the dignity he receives (from Allah)."
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    LI News Service
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lightbulb

Mashallah good post. It's very helpful for me to remember. I just wanted to bring peoples attention to the following verse from the noble Qur'an. Dhikr means 'remembrance of Allah'

clear - Constant DHIKR of Allah

YUSUFALI: "Those who believe, and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah: for without doubt in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction.
    PICKTHAL: Who have believed and whose hearts have rest in the remembrance of Allah. Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest!
    SHAKIR: Those who believe and whose hearts are set at rest by the remembrance of Allah; now surely by Allah's remembrance are the hearts set at rest.

Remember this is talking about the true eternal happiness or satisfaction of the heart. Remembrance of Allah (SWT) brings ultimate happiness.

Peace out
    Constant DHIKR of Allah

"I spent thirty years learning manners, and I spent twenty years learning knowledge."

~ 'Abdullāh bin al-Mubārak (rahimahullah)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    errr..the post turned out to b weird..thats nt how how the lay out was.. :s

Jazakallah for the ayah Brother .. thats one of my Favourite Ayah .. i hear it Everydayyy .. Alhumdulillah..
    Constant DHIKR of Allah

The Prophet said, "Nobody who enters Paradise likes to go back to the world even if he got everything on the earth, except a Mujahid who wishes to return to the world so that he may be martyred ten times because of the dignity he receives (from Allah)."
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    LI News Service
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    It is effective nonetheless. Although I was beginning to think you had a weird taste . . . . .

Only jaffin'!!!!!!!!! Twas' all in jest

Yeah thats one of my favourite ayahs too. Its very refreshing don't you think?
    Constant DHIKR of Allah

"I spent thirty years learning manners, and I spent twenty years learning knowledge."

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    Alhumdulillaah gt my weird lay out sorted
    Yeah thats one of my favourite ayahs too. Its very refreshing don't you think?
    SUBHANALLAH
    Constant DHIKR of Allah

chat Quote

brightness_1
    LI News Service
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    Subhanallah!
    Constant DHIKR of Allah

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    25 Duas from the Holy Quran

(And when My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I respond to the dua (prayer) of every suppliant when they calleth on Me - Quran 2:186)
    qdua1 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah

1. Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the life to come and keep us safe from the torment of the Fire (2:201)

qdua2 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah 2. Our Lord! Bestow on us endurance and make our foothold sure and give us help against those who reject faith. (2:250)

qdua3 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah
    3. Our Lord! Take us not to task if we forget or fall into error. (2:286)

qdua4 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah
    4. Our Lord! Lay not upon us such a burden as You did lay upon those before us. (2:286)

qdua5 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah
    5. Our Lord! Impose not on us that which we have not the strength to bear, grant us forgiveness and have mercy on us. You are our Protector. Help us against those who deny the truth. (2:286)

qdua6 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah
    6. Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate from the truth after You have guided us, and bestow upon us mercy from Your grace. Verily You are the Giver of bounties without measure. (3:8)
    qdua7 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah
    7. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and the lack of moderation in our doings, and make firm our steps and succour us against those who deny the truth. (3:147)

qdua8 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah
    8. Our Lord! Whomsoever You shall commit to the Fire, truly You have brought [him] to disgrace, and never will wrongdoers find any helpers (3:192)

qdua9 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah
    9. Our Lord! Behold we have heard a voice calling us unto faith: "Believe in your Lord" and we have believed. (3:193)

qdua10 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah
    10. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and efface our bad deeds and take our souls in the company of the righteous. (3:193)

qdua11 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah
    11. Our Lord! And grant us that which you have promised to us by Your messengers and save us from shame on the Day of Judgement. Verily You never fail to fulfill Your promise. (3:194)

qdua12 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah
    12. Our Lord! We have sinned against ourselves, and unless You grant us forgiveness and bestow Your mercy upon us, we shall most certainly be lost! (7:23)

qdua13 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah
    13. Our Lord! Place us not among the people who have been guilty of evildoing. (7:47)

qdua14 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah
    14. Our Lord! Lay open the truth between us and our people, for You are the best of all to lay open the truth. (7:89)

qdua15 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah
    15. Our Lord! Pour out on us patience and constancy, and make us die as those who have surrendered themselves unto You.(7:126)

qdua16 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah
    16. Our Lord! Make us not a trial for the evildoing folk, and save as by Your mercy from people who deny the truth (10:85-86)

qdua17 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah
    17. Our Lord! You truly know all that we may hide [in our hearts] as well as all that we bring into the open, for nothing whatever, be it on earth or in heaven, remains hidden from Allah (14:38)

qdua18 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah
    18. Our Lord! Bestow on us mercy from Your presence and dispose of our affairs for us in the right way. (18:10)

qdua19 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah 19. Our Lord! Grant that our spouses and our offspring be a comfort to our eyes, and give us the grace to lead those who are conscious of You. (25:74)

qdua20 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah
    20. Our Lord! You embrace all things within Your Grace and Knowledge, forgive those who repent and follow Your path, and ward off from them the punishment of Hell. (40:7)

qdua21 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah 21. Our Lord! Make them enter the Garden of Eden which You have promised to them, and to the righteous from among their fathers, their wives and their offspring, for verily You are alone the Almighty and the truly Wise. (40:8)

qdua22 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah
    22. Our Lord! Relieve us of the torment, for we do really believe. (44:12)

qdua23 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah 23. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins as well as those of our brethren who proceeded us in faith and let not our hearts entertain any unworthy thoughts or feelings against [any of] those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness and Most Merciful (59:10)

qdua24 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah
    24. Our Lord! In You we have placed our trust, and to You do we turn in repentance, for unto You is the end of all journeys. (60:4)

qdua25 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah 25. Our Lord! Perfect our light for us and forgive us our sins, for verily You have power over all things. (66:8)

Du'as which we could easily pray in our everyday lives ..
    (Remember Moisture your tongue with Dhikr, n ull be able to taste the sweetness)
    Last edited by WomanOfJihad; 01-12-2005 at 04:21 PM.
    Constant DHIKR of Allah

chat Quote

Umm Yoosuf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Al-Athariyyah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    Masha Allah sis thanks for this. Keep up the good work Insha Allah!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    Jazakillah
    Constant DHIKR of Allah

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    LI News Service
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    Mashallah! Keep it up! :awesome: :ace: :bravo:
    Constant DHIKR of Allah

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Virtues of Dhikr Allah

Those who believe, and their hearts find satisfaction in the rememberance of Allah:

By remembering Allah, truly satisfaction comes to the heart.” (Qur’an 13:28)

“Remember Me, and I shall remember you” (2:152)

RasoolAllah y said: “If your hearts were always in the state that they are in during dhikr, the angels would come to see you to the point that they would greet you in the middle of the road.” (Muslim)

Mu`adh ibn Jabal said that RasoolAllah y said: “The People of Paradise will not regret except one thing alone: the hour that passed them by and in which they made no remembrance of Allah.” (Bayhaqi, Tabarani)

Abu Hurayra said that RasoolAllah y said: “The earth and everything in it is cursed, except for dhikr and what attends dhikr, and a teacher (of dhikr) and a student (of dhikr).” (Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah, Bayhaqi)

Abu al-Darda’ narrates that RasoolAllah y once asked his companions: “Shall I tell you about the best of all deeds, the best act of piety in the eyes of your Lord, which will elevate your status in the Hereafter, and carries more virtue than the spending of gold and silver in the service of Allah or taking part in jihad and slaying or being slain in the path of Allah? The dhikr of Allah.” (Ahmad, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and Hakim)

Abu Sa`id narrates that RasoolAllah y was asked, “Which of the servants of Allah is best in rank before Allah on the Day of resurrection?” He replied: “The ones who remember him much.” I said: “O Messenger of Allah, what about the fighter in the way of Allah?” He answered: “Even if he strikes the unbelievers and mushrikin with his sword until it broke, and becomes red with their blood, truly those who do the dhikr of Allah are better than him in rank.” (Ahmad, Tirmidhi, and Bayhaqi)

`Abd Allah ibn `Umar narrates that RasoolAllah y used to say: “Everything has a polish, and the polish of hearts is the dhikr of Allah. Nothing is more valuable to rescue from Allah’s punishment than the dhikr of Allah.” He was asked whether this did not apply also to jihad in Allah’s path, and he replied: “Not even if one should ply his sword until it breaks.” (Bayhaqi, and Mishkat al-Masabih)

“Those that remember Me in their heart, I remember them in My heart; and those that remember Me in a gathering, I remember them in a gathering better than theirs.” (Bukhari and Muslim)

RasoolAllah y compared the people who perform dhikrAllah among those who dont, to those who are alive among those who are dead: mathalu al-ladhi yadhkuru rabbahu wa al-ladhi la yadhkuru rabbahu mathalu al-hayyi wa al-mayyit. (Bukhari)

RasoolAllah y said that Allah has angels roaming the roads to find the people of dhikr, and when they find a group of people performing the dhikr of Allah, they call each other and encompass them in layers until the first heaven, the location of which is in Allah’s knowledge. Allah asks His angels, and He knows already “What are my servants saying?” The angels say: “They are praising You and magnifying Your Name and glorifying You, and giving You the best Attributes.” Allah says: “Have they seen Me?”

The angels answer: “O our Lord! They did not see You.” He says: “ What if they see Me!” The angels answer: “O our Lord, if they saw You, they are going to do more and more worship, more and more tasbih, more and more takbir, more and more tamjid!” He says: “What are they asking?” Angels say: “They are asking Your Paradise!” He says: “Did they see Paradise?” They say: “O our Lord, no, they have not seen it.” He says: “And how will they be if they see it?” They say: “If they see Paradise, they are going to be more attached and attracted to it!” He says: “What are they fearing and running away from?” They say: “They are fearing and running away from hellfire.” He says: “And have they seen hellfire?” They say: “O our Lord, no, they did not see hellfire.” He says: “And how will they be if they see fire and hell?” They say: “If they see your fire, they are going to be running from it more and more, and be even more afraid of it.” And Allah says: “I am making you witness, that I have forgiven them.”

One of the angels says: “O my Lord, someone was there who did not belong to that group, but came for some other need.” Allah says: “Those are such a group that anyone who sits with them, no matter for what reason, that person will also have his sins forgiven.” (Bukhari and Muslim)

Ibn `Umar reported that the Prophet said: “When you pass by the gardens of Paradise, avail yourselves of them.” The Companions asked: “What are the gardens of Paradise, O Messenger of Allah?” He replied: “The gatherings of dhikrAllah. There are roaming angels of Allah who go about looking for the circles of dhikr, and when they find them they surround them closely.” (Tirmidhi and Ahmad)

Constant DHIKR of Allah

chat Quote

Sumayya's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    SubhanAllah SubhanAllah :teeth:

Amazing article..beautiful

By remembering Allah, truly satisfaction comes to the heart.” (Qur’an 13:28)

I luv that ayah :$

JazakAllah

Ws
    Constant DHIKR of Allah

"O you men! Surely We have created you of a male and a female, and made you into tribes and families so that you may know each other; Surely the most honourable of you with Allah is the one among you most careful (of his duty); Surely Allah is Knowing, All-Aware." (49:13)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    LI News Service
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    Yes, I agree. Brother Hash is right. Sometimes people make things up. God knows why.
    Constant DHIKR of Allah

chat Quote

Uma Rayanah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    Aslaamu Alikum..

~*I hope u r all in da best state of health 'N' iman inshallah*~

Mashallah Mashallah.. JazaakI Allahu Khirah dear sister....

Allaah (Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala) says:

{Therefore remember Me, I will remember you and be grateful to Me, and never be ungrateful to me}, [Soorah al-Baqarah, Aayah 152]

The Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) also said:

((Allaah (Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala) says: "Indeed I am as My servant presumes Me to be, and I am with him when he remembers Me, so if he remembers Me to himself I remember him to Myself, and if he remembers Me amongst a company I remember him amongst a company greater than it, and if he draws near to Me the span of a hand I draw near to him the span of an arm, and if he draws near to Me the span of an arm I draw near to him the span of two outstretched arms, and if he takes a step towards Me I hastily step towards him")), [al-Bukhaaree 8/171 and Muslim 4/2061, this specific wording is related by al-Bukhaaree]

Shukraan 4 da remeinderz....
    Constant DHIKR of Allah

Remember... Allah, subhana watala, sees everything we do!
    039 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    LI News Service
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    Assalam alaikum,

Sister I have heard this Hadith before. It's beautiful, isn't it?
    Constant DHIKR of Allah

chat Quote

Uma Rayanah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    format_quote Originally Posted by Osman
    Assalam alaikum,

Sister I have heard this Hadith before. It's beautiful, isn't it?

indeed it is....
    Constant DHIKR of Allah

Remember... Allah, subhana watala, sees everything we do!
    039 1 - Constant DHIKR of Allah
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    LI News Service
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    A Hadeeth Qudsi, no?

Here is a different wording of it:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Prophet (PBUH) said: "Allah the Almighty said:
    {I am as My servant thinks I am (1).
    I am with him when he makes mention of Me.
    If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in a better assembly.
    And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length.
    And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.}
    Related by al-Bukhaari (also by Muslim, at-Tirmizhi and Ibn-Maajah).
    ----------------
    (1) Another possible rendering of the Arabic is: {I am as My servant expects Me to be.} The meaning is that forgiveness and acceptance of repentance by the Almighty is subject to His servant truly believing that He is Forgiving and Merciful. However, not to accompany such belief with right action would be disrespectful of the Almighty.
    Constant DHIKR of Allah

chat Quote

Brother_Mujahid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    To infinity & beyond
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    format_quote Originally Posted by Osman
    A Hadeeth Qudsi, no?

Here is a different wording of it:
    theres also a version where at the end it says along the lines that Allah is closer to you than your jugular vein.
    Last edited by Brother_Mujahid; 01-29-2005 at 09:19 PM.
    Constant DHIKR of Allah

Member of - LI's MTL™crew (Marriage thread lovers)-
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Abu Hasinah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    bro mujahid
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    LI News Service
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    Yes, I've also heard that version!
    Constant DHIKR of Allah

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Constant DHIKR of Allah Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Constant DHIKR of Allah