× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Oh Syria the victory is coming
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 261 to 277 of 277
  1. #1
    Array Periwinkle18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In ThE hEaRtS oF gREeN bIrDs inshaAllah
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4,721
    Threads
    173
    Reputation
    30078
    Rep Power
    95

    Oh Syria the victory is coming (OP)




    shiekh muhammad al arifi

    Oh Syria the victory is coming

    Allah made everyone different thats what makes them special,so no matter what ppl say just remember you're SPECIAL!!
    "You are with the one you love"
    Nem0





  2. #261
    JustTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    209
    Threads
    24
    Reputation
    73
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    53

    Re: Oh Syria the victory is coming

    Report bad ads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Junon View Post
    Salaam

    Another update

    Kurdish women protest after being told to wear the hijab

    Turkish-backed jihadi militiamen, who seized the Kurdish enclave of Afrin in northern Syria earlier this year, have put up posters carrying instructions about obedience to sharia law beside the outline of a woman wearing a full niqab – a black garment shrouding the body and face.

    The posters sparked angry street protests by Kurds, who are mostly Muslim but have a secular tradition and have remained in Afrin since the invasion by the Turkish army and Syrian militiamen, often members of jihadi groups, of which Isis and al-Qaeda are more extreme examples.

    The posters were taken down after a few days by Turkish military police, but are only the latest sign of pressure on Kurdish women by the jihadis to accept second-class status and to wear the hijab (headscarf) or the niqab.

    Gulistan, 46, a teacher from Afrin, told The Independent that the aim of what she described as “the wearing-the-hijab campaign” is to force women to stay in their homes and not to take part in public life as Kurdish women have traditionally been able to do.

    “Just because I wear jeans, I always hear words such as ‘whore, disbeliever, dogs of Assad and the Shia’ from strangers in the street,” she says.

    “A group of women held protest vigils to demand the removal of the posters,” she adds, explaining that the wearing of the niqab is a social rather than a religious custom and not one that is part of Kurdish tradition.

    The demand that Kurdish women, who are mostly Sunni Muslims, wear the hijab or niqab comes from Arab militiamen and from settlers with similar fundamentalist Islamic beliefs who have been forced out of eastern Ghouta by a Syrian government offensive.

    Reported to number 35,000, they have taken over Kurdish-owned houses and land abandoned by some 150,000 Kurds who fled the Turkish invasion that began on 20 January and ended with the capture of Afrin city on 18 March.

    The United Nations says an estimated 143,000 Kurds remain in the enclave.

    Bave Misto, 65, a farmer from the town of Bulbul, north of Afrin city, confirms that Kurds are under pressure to abandon secular practices.

    His family is one of less than 100 Kurdish families ho remain in Bulbul, compared to 600 before the invasion.

    He says only older people are being allowed to return to their homes and that Arab militiamen, who say they belong to the Free Syrian Army, are barring young men and women from doing so.

    Mr Misto says the militiamen are calling on the Kurdish inhabitants of Bulbul to attend mosque, and Arab families displaced from Damascus and Idlib are praying there to five times a day and are “asking our women to put on the hijab”.

    He was told by one of his new neighbours, Abu Mohammad from eastern Ghouta, to get his wife to wear the hijab, saying: “It is better for this life and the afterlife.”

    Many Kurds in Afrin suspect that the enforcement of fundamentalist Islamic social norms on secular Kurds is intended to encourage the ethnic cleansing of Kurds from Afrin.

    During the invasion, several Arab militia units filmed themselves chanting sectarian anti-Kurdish slogans commonly used by Isis and al-Qaeda.

    Kurds in Afrin face extreme difficulties in making a living.

    Mr Misto owns a small field on the outskirts of Bulbul, in which there are olive and cherry trees, but when he tried to enter it he was told by Arab militiamen that it was full of mines planted by the PKK (the Turkish Kurd organisation, the Kurdistan Workers’ Party), though he was sceptical of this because the militiamen were grazing cattle there.

    Mr Misto was able to recover his house from an Arab family who had taken it over with the help of local police, headed by a Turk.

    This may be an indication of divisions between different parts of the Free Syrian Army, which is an umbrella organisation, about how to treat the Kurds and whether or not to confiscate their property.

    The UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) reports that Ahrar al-Sham, a jihadi movement closely allied to Turkey, has evicted at gunpoint seven families of displaced people from eastern Ghouta, who had been living in houses in Afrin, because they insisted on paying rent to the Kurdish owners.

    The displaced people from Ghouta, who were brought in convoys to Afrin, said that they themselves had been dispossessed of their homes by the Syrian government, but did not think it right to take the homes of others.

    SOHR says that Ahrar al-Sham has threatened to imprison the evacuees from eastern Ghouta if they return to the houses they had rented, on the charge of “dealing with Kurdish forces”.

    Although there is sporadic guerrilla warfare waged by the Kurdish People’s Protection Units in Afrin, it is unlikely that the demographic changes that followed the Turkish invasion will be reversed.

    Gulistan says that life for Kurds who have stayed in the enclave is chronically insecure because they are at the mercy of groups such as Ahrar al-Sham.

    She says that her uncle owns a grocery store but this is heavily taxed by the militias, who often take goods without paying for them.

    When he appealed to the police, the militiamen then mistreated him even more.

    She says one of her neighbours was kidnapped three weeks ago and his wife and brother received a demand for $50,000 in ransom for his release.

    SOHR confirms that there is widespread looting and fighting between militia factions, and that one Kurdish official has been tortured to death.

    https://zcomm.org/znetarticle/kurdis...ear-the-hijab/
    The Kurds are devils on this Earth and an illness to this Ummah and a woe and a curse unto the people the Mashriq, it is so sad that these people can claim Salahuddin, Nour ad-Din az-Zengi, and others as their own when today their people are the most humiliated adhering to the destructive and toxic sacrilegious ideologies of Communism, Atheism, and Feminism. The Kurds would sellout their own mothers for the sake of their made up country, and today if you think Israel, the Jewish State is bad it will be nothing compared to the wave that will come with the Kurdish state built upon the framework of the Servant of Satan Ocalan and his perverted racist Communist ideology that has no room for Islam or non-Kurds and only tolerates a society dominated by Kurdish atheists. The PKK has collaborated with Assad in his brutal crimes in murdering Arab Ahlus-Sunnah because the enmity of the Safawis and Kurds towards Arabs is undeniable and blatant. To them it wouldn't matter if Hitler himself conducted the holocaust on Arabs instead of Jews if he promised them their imaginary pseudo-state. This was witnessed in Aleppo when they fought side by side the Nusaryi army and Russia against the Muslims, this was witnessed in Raqqa when they displaced hundreds of thousands of Arabs to repopulate the region with Kurds no different than Israeli settlers, perhaps even worse.

    It is a true reflection of their culture how foreign Islam is to the overwhelming majority of the Kurds and it is an even truer reflection of an individual's deen when something as simple and pure as Hijab is a subject of controversy and negativity when so many Muslims in places like Europe suffer and sacrifice to wear such a garment. An environment is what forges the individual and it is clear from the Kurdish environment they were raised in Islam meant nothing and Kurdistan meant everything. To the Kurds, their homeland has exceeded from simple pride to taking place of an idol and this is Shirk.

    This Ummah is so divided and yet the only thing they can think of is dividing it further and alienating their Arab brothers who have for decades endured what they have, shared their history, shared their religion and lived among one another without differences. Yet they have not learned the mistake of their ways from over throwing Saddam Hussein in Iraq, to assisting in the Safawi genocide of Sunnis in Iraq and today find themselves pitted against the Safawis they so arrogantly and stupidly stood by who seized Kirkuk from them because the Safawis are so hateful to Ahlus Sunnah, the Kurds are yet to realize their stupidity, arrogance and selfishness and they don't realize the fact they are nothing more than whores for other parties interests and that they contributed to a genocide of Muslim Arabs and now the Safawis and Nusayris are turning their guns on them in Iraq and Syria from Kirkuk to Dier az Zor, and why they may ask, it's because these idiots are yet to realize that the Rafida have nothing but hatred for Muslims regardless of their race they also don't realize the cleverness of the Persians and the fact that when they (the Kurds) are no longer useful they will be slaughtered just like the Arabs they spent so many years fighting, murdering, betraying, and collaborating against and when its no longer profitable there will be no more Western support for them, and the Muslims will be gone and no where to protect them when the Shia hordes of death squads come to swarm them and present them with their own versions East Ghouta and Mosul.

    Allah (Ta'Ala) has said;
    يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَن يَرْتَدَّ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِ فَسَوْفَ يَأْتِي اللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍ يُحِبُّهُمْ وَيُحِبُّونَهُ أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ يُجَاهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَلَا
    يَخَافُونَ لَوْمَةَ لَائِمٍ ذَٰلِكَ فَضْلُ اللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَاءُ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ


    O you who believe! Whoever turns back among you from his religion, then soon Allah (will) bring a people whom He loves and they love Him, humble towards the believers (and) stern towards the disbelievers; striving in (the) way (of) Allah and not fearing the blame (of) a critic. That (is the) Grace (of) Allah, He grants whom He wills. And Allah (is) All-Encompassing, All-Knowing.

    He (Ta'Ala) also says;
    هَٰٓأَنتُمْ هَٰٓؤُلَآءِ تُدْعَوْنَ لِتُنفِقُوا۟ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ فَمِنكُم مَّن يَبْخَلُ ۖ وَمَن يَبْخَلْ فَإِنَّمَا يَبْخَلُ عَن نَّفْسِهِۦ ۚ وَٱللَّهُ ٱلْغَنِىُّ وَأَنتُمُ ٱلْفُقَرَآءُ ۚ وَإِن تَتَوَلَّوْا۟ يَسْتَبْدِلْ قَوْمًا غَيْرَكُمْ ثُمَّ لَا يَكُونُوٓا۟ أَمْثَٰلَكُم

    Behold, ye are those invited to spend (of your substance) in the Way of Allah. But among you are some that are niggardly. But any who are niggardly are so at the expense of their own souls. But Allah is free of all wants, and it is ye that are needy. If ye turn back (from the Path), He will substitute in your stead another people; then they would not be like you!


    If they are yet to learn the lessons of the people of Nuh (AS) whom he erased or the lesson Allah (AWJ) taught Shaytan then it is that Allah will give them the same treatment for Allah is truthful and the promise of Allah is stronger and more truer than any promise a human will ever make.

    And Allah has shown the Safawis and Kurds that he is all seeing and all knowing of their crimes and actions, the quake erupted in the region of Kurdistan though a humiliating people they do not curse and slander the Sahaba or purposefully harm Ahlus Sunnah, while a majority of the deaths where in Iran the homeland of the Safawis where they commit the worst of crimes against Ahlus Sunnah and slander and abuse the Sahaba, and destroy our religion, is this not a sign from Allah?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_I...raq_earthquake

    And Allah says:
    “And We sent not the signs except to warn” [al-Israa’ 17:59]

    “We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur’aan) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?” [Fussilat 41:53]

    And whatever of misfortune befalls you, it is because of what your hands have earned. And He pardons much” [al-Shoora 42:30]

    “So We punished each (of them) for his sins, of them were some on whom We sent Haasib (a violent wind with shower of stones) [as on the people of Loot (Lot)], and of them were some who were overtaken by As-Saihah [torment — awful cry, (as Thamood or Shu‘ayb’s people)], and of them were some whom We caused the earth to swallow [as Qaaroon (Korah)], and of them were some whom We drowned [as the people of Nooh (Noah), or Fir‘aun (Pharaoh) and his people]. It was not Allaah Who wronged them, but they wronged themselves” [al-‘Ankaboot 29:40]

    “Did the people of the towns then feel secure against the coming of Our punishment by night while they were asleep? Or, did the people of the towns then feel secure against the coming of Our punishment in the forenoon while they were playing? Did they then feel secure against the Plan of Allaah? None feels secure from the Plan of Allaah except the people who are the losers.” [al-A’raaf 7:97-99]

    And Allah Ta'Ala knows best
    Last edited by JustTime; 5 Days Ago at 06:32 AM.
    Oh Syria the victory is coming


    يا قافلة الخير
    "The Persian aggression against Iraq was a result of the arrogant, racialist and evil attitudes of the ruling clique in Iran."
    -Saddam Hussein Abd al-Majid at-Tikriti -
    العراق جمجمة العرب ورمح الله في الأرض



  3. Report bad ads?
  4. #262
    Junon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,921
    Threads
    241
    Reputation
    5018
    Rep Power
    57
    Likes (Given)
    217
    Likes (Received)
    337

    Re: Oh Syria the victory is coming

    Salaam

    Another update



    Another update on the situation in Syria


  5. #263
    JustTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    209
    Threads
    24
    Reputation
    73
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    53

    Re: Oh Syria the victory is coming

    Ya Allah make southern Syria an incinerator for the Safawis, Assad, and the Russians and make every step they advance a taste of hell on this earth
    Oh Syria the victory is coming


    يا قافلة الخير
    "The Persian aggression against Iraq was a result of the arrogant, racialist and evil attitudes of the ruling clique in Iran."
    -Saddam Hussein Abd al-Majid at-Tikriti -
    العراق جمجمة العرب ورمح الله في الأرض



  6. #264
    Abz2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4,565
    Threads
    131
    Reputation
    43941
    Rep Power
    71
    Likes (Given)
    3565
    Likes (Received)
    2618

    Re: Oh Syria the victory is coming

    Quote Originally Posted by JustTime View Post
    Ya Allah make southern Syria an incinerator for the Safawis, Assad, and the Russians and make every step they advance a taste of hell on this earth
    Would you please describe the crimes of those whom you curse so as to distinguish them rather than simply throw out uncontextual names? It may be that you are cursing yourself as an individual and those like you.


    “O Allah! The proud and arrogant Quraysh are already here disobeying you and belying Your Messenger. O Allah! I am waiting for Your victory which You have promised me. I beseech You Allah to defeat them (the enemies).”

    On the other hand Abu Jahl to prayed to Allah: “Our Lord, whichever of the two parties was less kind to his relatives, and brought us what we do not know, then destroy him tomorrow.”


    Allah has mentioned regarding the supplication of Abu Jahl in Quran: “(O disbelievers) if you ask for a judgment, now has the judgment come unto you”
    (O disbelievers) if you ask for a judgment, now has the judgment come unto you”

    http://wisdomislam.org/two-prayers-a...e-of-badr-iii/
    Last edited by Abz2000; 3 Days Ago at 03:47 AM.
    Oh Syria the victory is coming

    Long ago has hope perished, as have our men of honor
    M.A



    The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress

    Frederick Douglas

  7. Report bad ads?
  8. #265
    JustTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    209
    Threads
    24
    Reputation
    73
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    53

    Re: Oh Syria the victory is coming

    Quote Originally Posted by Abz2000 View Post
    Would you please describe the crimes of those whom you curse so as to distinguish them rather than simply throw out uncontextual names? It may be that you are cursing yourself as an individual and those like you.


    “O Allah! The proud and arrogant Quraysh are already here disobeying you and belying Your Messenger. O Allah! I am waiting for Your victory which You have promised me. I beseech You Allah to defeat them (the enemies).”

    On the other hand Abu Jahl to prayed to Allah: “Our Lord, whichever of the two parties was less kind to his relatives, and brought us what we do not know, then destroy him tomorrow.”


    Allah has mentioned regarding the supplication of Abu Jahl in Quran: “(O disbelievers) if you ask for a judgment, now has the judgment come unto you”
    (O disbelievers) if you ask for a judgment, now has the judgment come unto you”

    http://wisdomislam.org/two-prayers-a...e-of-badr-iii/
    You're deaf, dumb and blind
    Oh Syria the victory is coming


    يا قافلة الخير
    "The Persian aggression against Iraq was a result of the arrogant, racialist and evil attitudes of the ruling clique in Iran."
    -Saddam Hussein Abd al-Majid at-Tikriti -
    العراق جمجمة العرب ورمح الله في الأرض



  9. #266
    JustTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    209
    Threads
    24
    Reputation
    73
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    53

    Re: Oh Syria the victory is coming

    يِـا اهَل الجِنْوبـيّ، صبرً، الـلَّـهَم يّنصَر المؤمنْيّن
    1 | Likes Abz2000 liked this post
    Oh Syria the victory is coming


    يا قافلة الخير
    "The Persian aggression against Iraq was a result of the arrogant, racialist and evil attitudes of the ruling clique in Iran."
    -Saddam Hussein Abd al-Majid at-Tikriti -
    العراق جمجمة العرب ورمح الله في الأرض



  10. #267
    Abz2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4,565
    Threads
    131
    Reputation
    43941
    Rep Power
    71
    Likes (Given)
    3565
    Likes (Received)
    2618

    Re: Oh Syria the victory is coming

    Quote Originally Posted by JustTime View Post
    You're deaf, dumb and blind
    Please clarify and mark your targets in dua so that the angels know what to distinguish between if Allah accepts your dua.
    Last edited by Abz2000; 2 Days Ago at 06:38 AM.
    Oh Syria the victory is coming

    Long ago has hope perished, as have our men of honor
    M.A



    The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress

    Frederick Douglas

  11. #268
    JustTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    209
    Threads
    24
    Reputation
    73
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    53

    Re: Oh Syria the victory is coming

    Quote Originally Posted by Abz2000 View Post
    Please clarify and mark your targets in dua so that the angels know what to distinguish between if Allah accepts your dua.
    Those who are entering Daraa to oppress, murder, rape and steal
    Oh Syria the victory is coming


    يا قافلة الخير
    "The Persian aggression against Iraq was a result of the arrogant, racialist and evil attitudes of the ruling clique in Iran."
    -Saddam Hussein Abd al-Majid at-Tikriti -
    العراق جمجمة العرب ورمح الله في الأرض



  12. #269
    Abz2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4,565
    Threads
    131
    Reputation
    43941
    Rep Power
    71
    Likes (Given)
    3565
    Likes (Received)
    2618

    Re: Oh Syria the victory is coming

    Quote Originally Posted by JustTime View Post
    Those who are entering Daraa to oppress, murder, rape and steal
    Only daraa?
    Oh Syria the victory is coming

    Long ago has hope perished, as have our men of honor
    M.A



    The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress

    Frederick Douglas

  13. Report bad ads?
  14. #270
    JustTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    209
    Threads
    24
    Reputation
    73
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    53

    Re: Oh Syria the victory is coming

    Quote Originally Posted by Abz2000 View Post
    Only daraa?
    Everywhere bro, if you are unaware the Syrian, Iranian and Russian militaries are preparing a massive offensive in Suwayda, Daraa, and Quneitra to take the entire southern region of Syria so many people are going to die from this like they did in Ghouta and Aleppo and thus I ask Allah to punish those who cause the suffering.
    Oh Syria the victory is coming


    يا قافلة الخير
    "The Persian aggression against Iraq was a result of the arrogant, racialist and evil attitudes of the ruling clique in Iran."
    -Saddam Hussein Abd al-Majid at-Tikriti -
    العراق جمجمة العرب ورمح الله في الأرض



  15. #271
    Abz2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4,565
    Threads
    131
    Reputation
    43941
    Rep Power
    71
    Likes (Given)
    3565
    Likes (Received)
    2618

    Re: Oh Syria the victory is coming

    One of my reasons for asking you to refine your dua.



    وَاتَّقُوا فِتْنَةً لَّا تُصِيبَنَّ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنكُمْ خَاصَّةً وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ

    And guard yourselves against a Fitnah which does not smite exclusively those of you who are wrong-doers, and know that Allah is severe in just requittal.

    Quran 8:25



    May Allah destroy those who oppress, murder, rape, and steal - globally.
    Last edited by Abz2000; 2 Days Ago at 07:14 AM.
    Oh Syria the victory is coming

    Long ago has hope perished, as have our men of honor
    M.A



    The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress

    Frederick Douglas

  16. #272
    JustTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    209
    Threads
    24
    Reputation
    73
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    53

    Re: Oh Syria the victory is coming

    Quote Originally Posted by Abz2000 View Post
    One of my reasons for asking you to refine your dua.



    وَاتَّقُوا فِتْنَةً لَّا تُصِيبَنَّ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنكُمْ خَاصَّةً وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ


    And guard yourselves against a Fitnah which does not smite exclusively on those of you who are wrong-doers, and know that Allah is severe in just requittal.

    Quran 8:25



    May Allah destroy those who oppress, murder, rape, and steal - globally.
    Ameen, and Allah knows best who they are the worst of them, and he knows the sincere and may he elevate them and unite them.
    Oh Syria the victory is coming


    يا قافلة الخير
    "The Persian aggression against Iraq was a result of the arrogant, racialist and evil attitudes of the ruling clique in Iran."
    -Saddam Hussein Abd al-Majid at-Tikriti -
    العراق جمجمة العرب ورمح الله في الأرض



  17. #273
    Abz2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4,565
    Threads
    131
    Reputation
    43941
    Rep Power
    71
    Likes (Given)
    3565
    Likes (Received)
    2618

    Re: Oh Syria the victory is coming

    Quote Originally Posted by JustTime View Post
    Ameen, and Allah knows best who they are the worst of them, and he knows the sincere and may he elevate them and unite them.

    Ameen.

    And He it is who is in heaven is God, and in the earth God; and he is the Wise, the Knower. And blessed be he unto whom belongs the sovereignty of heavens and earth and what is between them and with him is the knowledge of the hour; and to him you will be returned. And those unto whom they cry instead of him possess no power of intercession, save them who bear witness to the truth in a state of knowledge. If you ask them who created them, they will surely say: Allah. How then are they turned away?( 43:84-88 )

    Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) is the only lord of all:
    Lord of the east and the west, there is no God save him. So choose him alone for your defender. (73:9 )


    Unto Allah belongs whatsoever is in heavens and whatsoever is in the earth; and whether you reveal what is in yourselves or conceal it Allah will bring you to account for it. He will forgive whom he will and he will punish whom he will and Allah is capable of all things.


    He is Allah, than whom there is no other God; the Knower of the unseen and visible. He is the Beneficent, the Merciful. He is Allah, than whom there is no other God, the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One, the Peace, the Keeper of faith, the Guardian, the Majestic, the Compeller, the Superb. Glorified be Allah from all that they ascribe as partners (to him). He is Allah the Creator, the Evolver, the Fashioner. His are the most beautiful names; and He is the Mighty, the Wise.( 59:22-24 )

    Hast thou not Turned thy vision to one who disputed with Abraham About his Lord, because Allah had granted him power? Abraham said: "My Lord is He Who Giveth life and death." He said: "I give life and death".Said Abraham: "But it is Allah that causeth the sun to rise from the east: Do thou then cause him to rise from the West." Thus was he confounded who (in arrogance) rejected faith.
    Nor doth Allah Give guidance to a people unjust. (Surah Al-Baqara, 258)
    1 | Likes JustTime liked this post
    Oh Syria the victory is coming

    Long ago has hope perished, as have our men of honor
    M.A



    The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress

    Frederick Douglas

  18. #274
    Junon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,921
    Threads
    241
    Reputation
    5018
    Rep Power
    57
    Likes (Given)
    217
    Likes (Received)
    337

    Re: Oh Syria the victory is coming

    Salaam

    Another update

    U.S. Airstrikes Violated International Law in “War of Annihilation” in Raqqa, Syria, Says Amnesty International

    As the battle for Raqqa, Syria, raged last October, a family in the Harat al-Badu neighborhood bunkered down in their home in an attempt to survive the fighting between the U.S.-led coalition and Islamic State militants. Mohammed Fayad, a man in his 80s, had lived in the same home in Harat al-Badu for the past 50 years. When the fighting began, Fayad refused to flee the property that he had put a lifetime of labor into, remaining in the home with his daughters and other relatives. As coalition airstrikes began pounding the city, Fayad’s home also became a refuge for other terrified neighbors and their families seeking safety from the attacks.

    Their safe haven would not last. On the night of October 11, a coalition airstrike hit Fayad’s home. As Ali Habib, a local man who had been sheltering his family with Fayad, later told researchers from Amnesty International:

    I was sitting on a chair holding my little boy and the women were sitting on the floor, huddled together. … I felt the roof of the house collapse on me. I could not move and my little boy was not next to me anymore. … I called my wife, my mother, my daughter, but nobody answered. … I realized that everybody was dead. Then my boy, Mohammed, called out and that gave me the strength to free myself from the rubble and go to him. He had been thrown some 10 meters away by the explosion. We were both injured.

    Sixteen people were killed in the strike that hit Fayad’s home, including Fayad, his three daughters, and 11 other relatives and acquaintances.

    Fayad’s story is one of many contained in a new report by Amnesty International, an appraisal of the coalition’s four-month anti-ISIS campaign and its impact on civilians living in the city. The report, titled “War of Annihilation,” builds on earlier work by Amnesty International and others that has found that U.S.-led airstrikes have caused massive civilian casualties, and it asks whether the destruction was necessary in order to defeat the Islamic State.

    For this latest report, researchers spent two weeks visiting more than 40 locations where coalition strikes took place and interviewing over 110 witnesses and survivors of these attacks. Based on these findings, the report’s authors write that there exists “prima facie evidence that several Coalition attacks which killed and injured civilians violated international humanitarian law,” adding that “Coalition forces did not take adequate account of civilians present in the city and failed to take the precautions necessary to minimize harm to civilians and civilian objects.”

    The exact number of civilians who died in coalition strikes on Raqqa last year remains unknown. The independent monitoring group Airwars has estimated that the death toll was at least 1,800, though the true figure may be considerably higher. During the height of the fighting last August, the United Nations issued a statement criticizing the coalition for the “unacceptable price” that its attacks were inflicting on civilians in the city. A U.N. humanitarian mission that traveled to the city this April said they were “shocked by the level of destruction, which exceeded anything they had ever seen before.”

    The Amnesty International report documents numerous cases in which entire families were wiped out by coalition air and artillery strikes that hit residential areas of the city. While thousands fled the city during ISIS rule, and many more in advance of the coalition offensive, thousands also remained to protect their homes and property from looting by militants. These individuals found themselves caught in the crossfire between the coalition, its allied ground forces, and ISIS fighters seeking to use residents as human shields.

    One airstrike documented in the report took place last June, in the working-class Jezra intersection area of western Raqqa. That strike killed eight members of the Othman Aswad family, including five children between the ages of 8 and 17. The family had been sheltering in a cellar on their property and were killed when a coalition attack leveled the building.

    The battle to liberate Raqqa from the Islamic State resulted in the near-total destruction of the city, with an estimated 11,000 buildings destroyed or damaged during the fighting. The U.S. military admitted to the use of “annihilation tactics” during the campaign, and Defense Secretary James Mattis rationalized civilian casualties as a “fact of life.” But for many, the most galling aspect of the battle for Raqqa was that, after many months of fighting, the coalition ultimately allowed safe passage for ISIS fighters to leave the city. This negotiated withdrawal raised serious questions about whether the campaign needed to be waged as brutally as it was.

    “Many people in Raqqa are asking why the coalition deemed it necessary to kill so many civilians and destroy the entire city, only to ultimately let the ISIS fighters it was targeting leave,” said Donatella Rovera, a researcher for Amnesty International who conducted field interviews in the city. “If the coalition had deemed it necessary to take certain risks that would lead to them killing civilians, but deemed those necessary risks to target ISIS fighters, why, in the end, did they decide to let the ISIS fighters withdraw from the city with impunity, taking their weapons along with them?”

    A statement announcing the withdrawal last October attempted to distance the coalition from the agreement, attributing it to the efforts of local tribal leaders seeking to reduce civilian casualties

    Rovera says the level of destruction in the city, coupled with the unwillingness of the coalition to carry out serious investigations of its strikes — including site visits and interviews of the types that independent researchers have conducted — casts doubt on U.S. claims that they take pains to minimize civilian casualties during their operations. The concerns are not limited to Raqqa. U.S. authorities have justified airstrikes in other parts of Syria and Iraq that were alleged to have caused widespread civilian casualties, but in each case, there’s no evidence that the military actually interviewed witnesses and survivors.

    “Because the coalition is unwilling to share details of operations and are also unwilling to conduct investigations in a serious manner, it’s impossible to evaluate what decisions caused this massive loss of civilian life and whether it was proportionate,” said Rovera.

    “U.S. military officials travel in and around Raqqa, and they meet with local officials regularly,” she added. “There is nothing preventing them from carrying out on-the-ground site visits at places where their strikes took place and interviewing witnesses and survivors. That’s absolutely crucial and that’s what we’d like to see them to do.”

    https://theintercept.com/2018/06/05/syria-airstrikes-isis-united-states/?comments=1#comments

  19. Report bad ads?
  20. #275
    JustTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    209
    Threads
    24
    Reputation
    73
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    53

    Re: Oh Syria the victory is coming

    Quote Originally Posted by Junon View Post
    Salaam

    Another update

    U.S. Airstrikes Violated International Law in “War of Annihilation” in Raqqa, Syria, Says Amnesty International

    As the battle for Raqqa, Syria, raged last October, a family in the Harat al-Badu neighborhood bunkered down in their home in an attempt to survive the fighting between the U.S.-led coalition and Islamic State militants. Mohammed Fayad, a man in his 80s, had lived in the same home in Harat al-Badu for the past 50 years. When the fighting began, Fayad refused to flee the property that he had put a lifetime of labor into, remaining in the home with his daughters and other relatives. As coalition airstrikes began pounding the city, Fayad’s home also became a refuge for other terrified neighbors and their families seeking safety from the attacks.

    Their safe haven would not last. On the night of October 11, a coalition airstrike hit Fayad’s home. As Ali Habib, a local man who had been sheltering his family with Fayad, later told researchers from Amnesty International:

    I was sitting on a chair holding my little boy and the women were sitting on the floor, huddled together. … I felt the roof of the house collapse on me. I could not move and my little boy was not next to me anymore. … I called my wife, my mother, my daughter, but nobody answered. … I realized that everybody was dead. Then my boy, Mohammed, called out and that gave me the strength to free myself from the rubble and go to him. He had been thrown some 10 meters away by the explosion. We were both injured.

    Sixteen people were killed in the strike that hit Fayad’s home, including Fayad, his three daughters, and 11 other relatives and acquaintances.

    Fayad’s story is one of many contained in a new report by Amnesty International, an appraisal of the coalition’s four-month anti-ISIS campaign and its impact on civilians living in the city. The report, titled “War of Annihilation,” builds on earlier work by Amnesty International and others that has found that U.S.-led airstrikes have caused massive civilian casualties, and it asks whether the destruction was necessary in order to defeat the Islamic State.

    For this latest report, researchers spent two weeks visiting more than 40 locations where coalition strikes took place and interviewing over 110 witnesses and survivors of these attacks. Based on these findings, the report’s authors write that there exists “prima facie evidence that several Coalition attacks which killed and injured civilians violated international humanitarian law,” adding that “Coalition forces did not take adequate account of civilians present in the city and failed to take the precautions necessary to minimize harm to civilians and civilian objects.”

    The exact number of civilians who died in coalition strikes on Raqqa last year remains unknown. The independent monitoring group Airwars has estimated that the death toll was at least 1,800, though the true figure may be considerably higher. During the height of the fighting last August, the United Nations issued a statement criticizing the coalition for the “unacceptable price” that its attacks were inflicting on civilians in the city. A U.N. humanitarian mission that traveled to the city this April said they were “shocked by the level of destruction, which exceeded anything they had ever seen before.”

    The Amnesty International report documents numerous cases in which entire families were wiped out by coalition air and artillery strikes that hit residential areas of the city. While thousands fled the city during ISIS rule, and many more in advance of the coalition offensive, thousands also remained to protect their homes and property from looting by militants. These individuals found themselves caught in the crossfire between the coalition, its allied ground forces, and ISIS fighters seeking to use residents as human shields.

    One airstrike documented in the report took place last June, in the working-class Jezra intersection area of western Raqqa. That strike killed eight members of the Othman Aswad family, including five children between the ages of 8 and 17. The family had been sheltering in a cellar on their property and were killed when a coalition attack leveled the building.

    The battle to liberate Raqqa from the Islamic State resulted in the near-total destruction of the city, with an estimated 11,000 buildings destroyed or damaged during the fighting. The U.S. military admitted to the use of “annihilation tactics” during the campaign, and Defense Secretary James Mattis rationalized civilian casualties as a “fact of life.” But for many, the most galling aspect of the battle for Raqqa was that, after many months of fighting, the coalition ultimately allowed safe passage for ISIS fighters to leave the city. This negotiated withdrawal raised serious questions about whether the campaign needed to be waged as brutally as it was.

    “Many people in Raqqa are asking why the coalition deemed it necessary to kill so many civilians and destroy the entire city, only to ultimately let the ISIS fighters it was targeting leave,” said Donatella Rovera, a researcher for Amnesty International who conducted field interviews in the city. “If the coalition had deemed it necessary to take certain risks that would lead to them killing civilians, but deemed those necessary risks to target ISIS fighters, why, in the end, did they decide to let the ISIS fighters withdraw from the city with impunity, taking their weapons along with them?”

    A statement announcing the withdrawal last October attempted to distance the coalition from the agreement, attributing it to the efforts of local tribal leaders seeking to reduce civilian casualties

    Rovera says the level of destruction in the city, coupled with the unwillingness of the coalition to carry out serious investigations of its strikes — including site visits and interviews of the types that independent researchers have conducted — casts doubt on U.S. claims that they take pains to minimize civilian casualties during their operations. The concerns are not limited to Raqqa. U.S. authorities have justified airstrikes in other parts of Syria and Iraq that were alleged to have caused widespread civilian casualties, but in each case, there’s no evidence that the military actually interviewed witnesses and survivors.

    “Because the coalition is unwilling to share details of operations and are also unwilling to conduct investigations in a serious manner, it’s impossible to evaluate what decisions caused this massive loss of civilian life and whether it was proportionate,” said Rovera.

    “U.S. military officials travel in and around Raqqa, and they meet with local officials regularly,” she added. “There is nothing preventing them from carrying out on-the-ground site visits at places where their strikes took place and interviewing witnesses and survivors. That’s absolutely crucial and that’s what we’d like to see them to do.”

    https://theintercept.com/2018/06/05/...nts=1#comments
    And the worst part about it is, nobody cares and no one is going to own up for their actions.
    Oh Syria the victory is coming


    يا قافلة الخير
    "The Persian aggression against Iraq was a result of the arrogant, racialist and evil attitudes of the ruling clique in Iran."
    -Saddam Hussein Abd al-Majid at-Tikriti -
    العراق جمجمة العرب ورمح الله في الأرض



  21. #276
    Abz2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4,565
    Threads
    131
    Reputation
    43941
    Rep Power
    71
    Likes (Given)
    3565
    Likes (Received)
    2618

    Re: Oh Syria the victory is coming

    Allah knows best what He plans - whilst the oppressors also plan, sincere repentance is required.

    The one of two horns:

    وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَن ذِي الْقَرْنَيْنِ قُلْ سَأَتْلُو عَلَيْكُم مِّنْهُ ذِكْرًا

    M. M. Pickthall
    They will ask thee of Dhu'l-Qarneyn. Say: I shall recite unto you a remembrance of him.

    Yusuf Ali (Saudi Rev. 1985)
    They ask thee concerning Zul-qarnain. Say, "I will rehearse to you something of his story."


    إِنَّا مَكَّنَّا لَهُ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَآتَيْنَاهُ مِن كُلِّ شَيْءٍ سَبَبًا

    M. M. Pickthall
    Lo! We made him strong in the land and gave him unto every thing a road.

    Yusuf Ali (Saudi Rev. 1985)
    Verily We established his power on earth, and We gave him the ways and the means to all ends.

    ----

    It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us…. [I]n short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

    There were a king with a large jaw and a queen with a plain face, on the throne of England; there were a king with a large jaw and a queen with a fair face, on the throne of France.

    Mrs. Southcott had recently attained her five-and-twentieth blessed birthday, of whom a prophetic private in the Life Guards had heralded the sublime appearance by announcing that arrangements were made for the swallowing up of London and Westminster.

    Even the Cock-lane ghost had been laid only a round dozen years, after rapping out its messages, as the spirits of this very year last past (supernaturally deficient in originality) rapped out theirs.

    From, A Tale of Two Cities - by Charles Dickens.

    (The tafseer of these extraordinary words are quite interesting)
    http://dickens.stanford.edu/dickens/...ue1_gloss.html

    See also: Revelation Ch.17&18
    ------

    Just came across this after Dhuhr prayer:


    31. When Our Messengers came to Abraham with the good news, they said: “We are indeed going to destroy the people of this township: for truly they are (addicted to) crime.”
    32. He said: “But there is Lut there.” They said: “Well do we know who is there : we will certainly save him and his following,- except his wife: she is of those who lag behind!”
    33. And when Our Messengers came to Lut, he was grieved on their account, and felt himself powerless (to protect) them: but they said: “Fear thou not, nor grieve: we are (here) to save thee and thy following, except thy wife: she is of those who lag behind.
    34. “For we are going to bring down on the people of this township a Punishment from heaven, because they have been wickedly rebellious.”
    35. And We have left thereof an evident Sign, for any people who (care to) understand.

    From Quran Chapter 29.
    The Spider.


    And he (Pharaoh) said: I am your lord most high,
    So Allah siezed him - an instructive lesson for the last and the first.


    ------


    فَأَتْبَعَ سَبَبً

    Yusuf Ali (Saudi Rev. 1985)
    One (such) way he followed,

    Yusuf Ali (Orig. 1938)
    One (such) way he followed,
    Last edited by Abz2000; 1 Day Ago at 11:56 AM.
    Oh Syria the victory is coming

    Long ago has hope perished, as have our men of honor
    M.A



    The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress

    Frederick Douglas

  22. #277
    Junon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,921
    Threads
    241
    Reputation
    5018
    Rep Power
    57
    Likes (Given)
    217
    Likes (Received)
    337

    Re: Oh Syria the victory is coming

    Salaam

    Another update on Bilal Abdul Kareems situation



    More generally


  23. Hide
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Hey there! Oh Syria the victory is coming Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Oh Syria the victory is coming
Sign Up

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create