× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Results 41 to 60 of 70
  1. #1
    Array CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    418
    Threads
    26
    Reputation
    207
    Rep Power
    4

    Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions (OP)


  2. #41
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    418
    Threads
    26
    Reputation
    207
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    13
    Likes (Received)
    87

    Re: Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions

    Report bad ads?

    Quote Originally Posted by HabibUrrehman View Post
    No they are not. They are only doing things in their defense. USA and UK are the oppressors and we should never support any oppression against anyone. This is exactly how non Muslims play against us, “Divide and rule.” Muslims need to be united on all fronts.
    Well Iran just like any powerful country does have aggresive ambitions such as controlling Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Bahrain. They also have a soft alliance with Turkey and Qatar now.

    So yeah they also have killed people and civilians for their ambitions. We must recognize this.

    But a muslim state that does wrong is still better than bootlicker states like KSA, UAE, Egypt, etc.

    My solution is that Iran must be contained within borders and must come to a point where they realize they need to work with Sunnis for their own survival.

    Let me make this clear Iran is the most advanced in muslim world in ballistic missile technology and satellite technology, under sanctions. It's not a lot, but it's something.

  3. Report bad ads?
  4. #42
    HabibUrrehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    130
    Threads
    7
    Reputation
    194
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    53
    Likes (Received)
    57

    Re: Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions

    It is typical Shia, Sunni rift fueled by USA only to gain political power and protect greater Israel. America is selling weapons to KSA so they can fight against Iran. Just like they planned 9/11 to justify war against terrorism, now they are playing games to start war against Iran by accusing Iran of attacks on oil tankers. Sadly Saudi king and prince is playing in the hands of Americans. Why did America not condemn actions of Saudi prince when story of Jamal's Murder was made public? Why is Trump selling $350 billion worth of weapons to KSA?

    Why we have sanctions on Iran to begin with? Only because Iran is planning to have nuclear power? Does not Iran has right to protect its borders just like USA and other countries have? Iran even agreed to cut down its nuclear research and was following the nuclear treaty which they made with several countries including USA but Trump had other thoughts and pushed for economical sanctions on Iran even though Iran did not violate any treaty. If having nuclear power is considered as dangerous then the most dangerous country in the world is USA who has nuclear power and is the only country who has also used it to kill many. Probably USA is the one which should be banned from any nuclear research. But might is always right and we lack the courage to call out the real bad guys.

    If Muslims remained divided as they are, then after Iran it may be Yemen or Qatar or Sudan or Pakistan and eventually Saudi Arabia. It’s a test for Muslims and Muslims unfortunately are divided more than ever before.
    Last edited by HabibUrrehman; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:37 PM.

  5. #43
    SintoDinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    237
    Threads
    67
    Reputation
    136
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    51
    Likes (Received)
    52

    Re: Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions

    Quote Originally Posted by HabibUrrehman View Post
    It is typical Shia, Sunni rift fueled by USA only to gain political power and protect greater Israel. America is selling weapons to KSA so they can fight against Iran. Just like they planned 9/11 to justify war against terrorism, now they are playing games to start war against Iran by accusing Iran of attacks on oil tankers. Sadly Saudi king and prince is playing in the hands of Americans. Why did America not condemn actions of Saudi prince when story of Jamal's Murder was made public? Why is Trump selling $350 billion worth of weapons to KSA?

    Why we have sanctions on Iran to begin with? Only because Iran is planning to have nuclear power? Does not Iran has right to protect its borders just like USA and other countries have? Iran even agreed to cut down its nuclear research and was following the nuclear treaty which they made with several countries including USA but Trump had other thoughts and pushed for economical sanctions on Iran even though Iran did not violate any treaty. If having nuclear power is considered as dangerous then the most dangerous country in the world is USA who has nuclear power and is the only country who has also used it to kill many. Probably USA is the one which should be banned from any nuclear research. But might is always right and we lack the courage to call out the real bad guys.

    If Muslims remained divided as they are, then after Iran it may be Yemen or Qatar or Sudan or Pakistan and eventually Saudi Arabia. It’s a test for Muslims and Muslims unfortunately are divided more than ever before.
    anyone who arms people for the DELIBERATE attacks on civilians for political gain is a TERRORIST by DEFINITION and therefore Iran is TERRORIST, and worthy of war, so don't let "all believers are brothers" cloud your judgement.

  6. #44
    HabibUrrehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    130
    Threads
    7
    Reputation
    194
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    53
    Likes (Received)
    57

    Re: Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions

    Quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto View Post
    anyone who arms people for the DELIBERATE attacks on civilians for political gain is a TERRORIST by DEFINITION and therefore Iran is TERRORIST, and worthy of war, so don't let "all believers are brothers" cloud your judgement.
    Saudi Arabia also falls into that category by this criteria. May Allah guide us to follow Islam in its true spirits.

  7. Report bad ads?
  8. #45
    Ahmed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    514
    Threads
    6
    Reputation
    545
    Rep Power
    69
    Likes (Given)
    600
    Likes (Received)
    281

    Re: Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions

    Iranian regime are kuffars guys and never have been our brothers.

    Let's get our heads out of the sand too. Don't we know what they've done and are doing in Iraq Syria and Yemen these guys are the cancer Ebola and aids put together of that region.

  9. #46
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    418
    Threads
    26
    Reputation
    207
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    13
    Likes (Received)
    87

    Re: Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed. View Post
    Iranian regime are kuffars guys and never have been our brothers.

    Let's get our heads out of the sand too. Don't we know what they've done and are doing in Iraq Syria and Yemen these guys are the cancer Ebola and aids put together of that region.
    Are you real? Any ambitious nation that wants to rule large land and populace have to do so by force.

    Also if you actually knew anything about Iran and Iranian people, you would realize in the whole country the Kho Regine is closest to Islam

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HabibUrrehman View Post
    Saudi Arabia also falls into that category by this criteria. May Allah guide us to follow Islam in its true spirits.
    He's not Saudi supporter, he's a liberal secularists that supports CHP Kemalism, HDP Communists, etc. He also hates Erdogan and other islamists.

    And he is also a radical American supporter.

    The only reason we overlook his "beliefs" is because of his mental problems.

  10. #47
    Silas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Chicago USA
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Other
    Posts
    166
    Threads
    17
    Reputation
    773
    Rep Power
    15
    Likes (Given)
    161
    Likes (Received)
    117

    Re: Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions

    Quote Originally Posted by HabibUrrehman View Post
    No they are not. They are only doing things in their defense. USA and UK are the oppressors and we should never support any oppression against anyone. This is exactly how non Muslims play against us, “Divide and rule.” Muslims need to be united on all fronts.
    The American people do not want any kind of conflict with Iran (or anyone else in the Middle-East). This conflict is being pushed by Jewish neocons and Zionists who control our government and own our politicians.

  11. #48
    Ahmed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    514
    Threads
    6
    Reputation
    545
    Rep Power
    69
    Likes (Given)
    600
    Likes (Received)
    281

    Re: Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions

    They are kuffar guys without a doubt; These munafiqs are Ithna Ashariya (Twelver Shi'as);

    There are many sects of Shiism and each sect has a different set of beliefs, therefore not all Shias can be classified as non-believers. If the Shia does not believe in completeness of the Qur’an, chastity of Aisha (Radhiyallahu Anha), Imaan of the Sahaba (Radhiyallahu Anhum), etc., then he is out of the fold of Islam and is a disbeliever. The Ithna Ashariya sect holds these views, as a result they will not be considered to be Muslims.

    http://askimam.org/public/question_detail/15436


    @CuriousonTruth sorry bruv gtg I'll answer your post later

  12. #49
    HabibUrrehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    130
    Threads
    7
    Reputation
    194
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    53
    Likes (Received)
    57

    Re: Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions

    Quote Originally Posted by Silas View Post
    The American people do not want any kind of conflict with Iran (or anyone else in the Middle-East). This conflict is being pushed by Jewish neocons and Zionists who control our government and own our politicians.
    That's true. That's why I often say that America is ruled by lobbyists. We have a broken democracy and need to fix our own problems instead of trying to fix world problems.

  13. Report bad ads?
  14. #50
    HabibUrrehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    130
    Threads
    7
    Reputation
    194
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    53
    Likes (Received)
    57

    Re: Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed. View Post
    They are kuffar guys without a doubt; These munafiqs are Ithna Ashariya (Twelver Shi'as);

    There are many sects of Shiism and each sect has a different set of beliefs, therefore not all Shias can be classified as non-believers. If the Shia does not believe in completeness of the Qur’an, chastity of Aisha (Radhiyallahu Anha), Imaan of the Sahaba (Radhiyallahu Anhum), etc., then he is out of the fold of Islam and is a disbeliever. The Ithna Ashariya sect holds these views, as a result they will not be considered to be Muslims.

    http://askimam.org/public/question_detail/15436


    @CuriousonTruth sorry bruv gtg I'll answer your post later
    Brothers and sisters in Islam,

    Islam teaches us to be one Umma. We will always succeed if we are united. Anyone who believes in Allah and all Prophets including Prophet Muhammad PBUH is a Muslim. You and I have no authority to call a Muslim "Kafir." We have our differences and those are well known. If we can tolerate Non-Muslims in a Muslim society why can't we tolerate different sects in Islam? Let Allah decide differences between us on the Day of Judgement.

    We need to see how Prophet Muhammad PBUH created one Umma in Medina. Abdullah ibn Ubayy is well known as chief of all hypocrites. Did Prophet Muhammad PBUH called him Kafir? Prophet Muhammad PBUH gave his own clothes to the son of Abdullah Ibn Ubayy to be used as his kafun (piece of cloth to wrap the dead body." He PBUH even prayed his janaza even though Umer (May Allah be pleased with him ) advised not to do so. Why did Prophet Muhammad PBUH did this? Because he was hoping that Allah may forgive him. Because he did not want Muslims to divide on this issue. Do we ever learn any lesson for the life of Prophet Muhammad PBUH? Remember the story of Taif? What did Prophet Muhammad PBUH said undisputedly on the worse day of his life? He did not ask angel to destroy people of Taif, He PBUH was hoping that next generation from Taif may one day become Muslim. Muhammad Bin Qasim who brought Islam to Pakistan and India was descendant of people of Taif.

    I am literally very hurt by such ignorance among Muslims. We are supposed to be like one body, if one part of this body is hurt whole body should feel the pain. And here we are being happy if some one attacks on Iran? We are so divided. Muslims are being humiliated all over the world and that's not our issue because we only care when someone attacks us. This is how USA and his allies destroyed Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Palestine,....

    Muslims will be in this state of humiliation until we become one nation. May Allah make us one Umma (Nation). Ameen!
    If any Muslim scholar tell us otherwise, tell them to stop dividing the nation and stop listening to those who only spread hate out of ignorance or to promote their own agenda.

    May Allah guide us to true understanding of Islam.

    Note I am not talking about ISIS and Al-Qaida here, they don't follow Quran and hence their actions are hurting Muslims all over the world. We should stand up against them and I know majority of the Muslims rightly do so. My focus on this post was purely on different sects in Islam who differ in ideology without any extreme actions to hurt the image of Muslims in general.

  15. #51
    hamzasyyf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    5
    Threads
    0
    Reputation
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Re: Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed. View Post
    They're the troublemakers in the region bruv, don't feel bad for them. If it kicks off let's hope this will be the end of this wicked regime
    I heard about them oppressing Sunnis which, being one myself, I can't respect, but to be honest bruv the way that America and Britain are messing with them, I still feel bad for them bruv. Feels like another Iraq is coming.

  16. #52
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    418
    Threads
    26
    Reputation
    207
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    13
    Likes (Received)
    87

    Re: Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions

    Quote Originally Posted by Silas View Post
    The American people do not want any kind of conflict with Iran (or anyone else in the Middle-East). This conflict is being pushed by Jewish neocons and Zionists who control our government and own our politicians.
    I don't think you can speak for all Americans. I can tell you the "Call of Duty" American patriot type teenagers whose whole idea of how war works is "Nuke dat b***h and send'em to the Stone Age" are everywhere.

    And also if you look at military/defense forums, you will find same responses. A lot of them are interested in seeing their F-35s and other new tech military hardware in action.

    Even the ones who oppose war, only do so because it will ruin America's economy and also possibility of casualty between 50000-100000 of American soldiers, not because the give a damn about human rights and other nonsense the West keeps harping about.

    Then there are rednecks, white supremacists, Evangelicals, etc.

    Also point to be noted, everytime US presidents declares war on another country or tries to overthrow foreign government, the positive approval goes up. . For exmple, after Kenedy tried to invade Bay of Pigs in Cuba, Kenedy's popularity went higher by 5%.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed. View Post
    They are kuffar guys without a doubt; These munafiqs are Ithna Ashariya (Twelver Shi'as);

    There are many sects of Shiism and each sect has a different set of beliefs, therefore not all Shias can be classified as non-believers. If the Shia does not believe in completeness of the Qur’an, chastity of Aisha (Radhiyallahu Anha), Imaan of the Sahaba (Radhiyallahu Anhum), etc., then he is out of the fold of Islam and is a disbeliever. The Ithna Ashariya sect holds these views, as a result they will not be considered to be Muslims.

    http://askimam.org/public/question_detail/15436


    @CuriousonTruth sorry bruv gtg I'll answer your post later
    You are involving religion too much into a political issue. Iran's goal is to be the dominant force in the region, to that end they even allied with Sunni groups like Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, etc.

    They use shias forces more because Shia militants are more loyal to Iran (naturally) and they know they can keep arab shias under full control using religion.

    Although I would prefer Turkey to be the dominant muslim state in that region, it wouldn't be a bad thing if Iran-Turkey worked together to destroy the GCC. Nothing has harmed muslim world more than Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, etc.

  17. #53
    keiv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    404
    Threads
    9
    Reputation
    2891
    Rep Power
    29
    Likes (Given)
    164
    Likes (Received)
    308

    Re: Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth View Post
    I don't think you can speak for all Americans. I can tell you the "Call of Duty" American patriot type teenagers whose whole idea of how war works is "Nuke dat b***h and send'em to the Stone Age" are everywhere.

    And also if you look at military/defense forums, you will find same responses. A lot of them are interested in seeing their F-35s and other new tech military hardware in action.

    Even the ones who oppose war, only do so because it will ruin America's economy and also possibility of casualty between 50000-100000 of American soldiers, not because the give a damn about human rights and other nonsense the West keeps harping about.

    Then there are rednecks, white supremacists, Evangelicals, etc.

    Also point to be noted, everytime US presidents declares war on another country or tries to overthrow foreign government, the positive approval goes up. . For exmple, after Kenedy tried to invade Bay of Pigs in Cuba, Kenedy's popularity went higher by 5%.
    Basically, this.

    There have been many different videos of people off the street getting interviewed and asked about how they feel about the Middle East, war, Muslims, Arabs, etc. and the responses, although not surprising, were interesting to say the least. Not to say everyone is hell bent on going to war, but to make a blanket statement that the American people don't want conflict in the Middle East is far from the truth. It's also not uncommon to personally hear from people who agree with the notion of wanting to "bomb them"
    Last edited by keiv; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:05 AM.

  18. #54
    Ahmed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    514
    Threads
    6
    Reputation
    545
    Rep Power
    69
    Likes (Given)
    600
    Likes (Received)
    281

    Re: Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions

    Quote Originally Posted by hamzasyyf View Post
    I heard about them oppressing Sunnis which, being one myself, I can't respect, but to be honest bruv the way that America and Britain are messing with them, I still feel bad for them bruv. Feels like another Iraq is coming.
    Bruv I understand you're feelings and concern however I've been following this from the beginning and although USA and UK are usually the oppressors, this time it's evil Iran that started the messing

    They bombed four Saudi oil ships (or ships that was taking Saudi oil) and only then a USA war ship moved into the gulf and despite that right under the nose of that USA war ship the Iranians bombed another two oil ships...

    So it's evil Iran in the wrong bro. I understand the West may be doing Iran wrong before all of this started but why should they bomb oil ships of other gulf countries? This is why they need to be put in their place by USA and UK

    That laughter of mines of the mockery Iran is making out of the West could have been mistaken by you for support of Iran but that was just a swipe at the West as after all they are our enemies too!

    I am concerned too about another war starting because thousands of innocent civilians inevitably die in wars, this is why I said IF it kicks off. We shouldn't want war but if Allah wills it then in that circumstance let's hope this evil regime will be blasted to kingdom come
    Last edited by Ahmed.; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:33 PM.

  19. Report bad ads?
  20. #55
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    418
    Threads
    26
    Reputation
    207
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    13
    Likes (Received)
    87

    Re: Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed. View Post
    Bruv I understand you're feelings and concern however I've been following this from the beginning and although USA and UK are usually the oppressors, this time it's evil Iran that started the messing

    They bombed four Saudi oil ships (or ships that was taking Saudi oil) and only then a USA war ship moved into the gulf and despite that right under the nose of that USA war ship the Iranians bombed another two oil ships...

    So it's evil Iran in the wrong bro. I understand the West may be doing Iran wrong before all of this started but why should they bomb oil ships of other gulf countries? This is why they need to be put in their place by USA and UK

    That laughter of mines of the mockery Iran is making out of the West could have been mistaken by you for support of Iran but that was just a swipe at the West as after all they are our enemies too!
    Put in their place by UK? UK are already begging to Iran to let their tankers go. No one counts that decrepit, fossilized country as more than a glorified sidekick.

    The accusation by GCC was that Iran supposedly 'attacked' UAE tankers, a complete false flag attack of course.

    Even if it was true, I would support Iran because Saudis are the single source of Salafi/Wahabbi terrorism and has funded terrorists like ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Shabab.

    Saudi Arabia also funded the coups against FIS in Algeria and against the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. UAE funded coup against Erdogan.

    Ideally I would like Turkey to reconquer Hejaz and send the twisted Salafist arabs to hell. But if Iran is doing that, then good for them. I support them against KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Egypt, Haftar, etc.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed. View Post
    Bruv I understand you're feelings and concern however I've been following this from the beginning and although USA and UK are usually the oppressors, this time it's evil Iran that started the messing

    They bombed four Saudi oil ships (or ships that was taking Saudi oil) and only then a USA war ship moved into the gulf and despite that right under the nose of that USA war ship the Iranians bombed another two oil ships...

    So it's evil Iran in the wrong bro. I understand the West may be doing Iran wrong before all of this started but why should they bomb oil ships of other gulf countries? This is why they need to be put in their place by USA and UK

    That laughter of mines of the mockery Iran is making out of the West could have been mistaken by you for support of Iran but that was just a swipe at the West as after all they are our enemies too!

    I am concerned too about another war starting because thousands of innocent civilians inevitably die in wars, this is why I said IF it kicks off. We shouldn't want war but if Allah wills it then in that circumstance let's hope this evil regime will be blasted to kingdom come
    Another point to add any non-Europeans who supports an invasion by a white country against an indigenous non-European nation is either retarded or diabolical. Pick your choice.

  21. #56
    Ahmed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    514
    Threads
    6
    Reputation
    545
    Rep Power
    69
    Likes (Given)
    600
    Likes (Received)
    281

    Re: Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth View Post
    Put in their place by UK? UK are already begging to Iran to let their tankers go. No one counts that decrepit, fossilized country as more than a glorified sidekick.

    The accusation by GCC was that Iran supposedly 'attacked' UAE tankers, a complete false flag attack of course.

    Even if it was true, I would support Iran because Saudis are the single source of Salafi/Wahabbi terrorism and has funded terrorists like ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Shabab.

    Saudi Arabia also funded the coups against FIS in Algeria and against the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. UAE funded coup against Erdogan.

    Ideally I would like Turkey to reconquer Hejaz and send the twisted Salafist arabs to hell. But if Iran is doing that, then good for them. I support them against KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Egypt, Haftar, etc.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Another point to add any non-Europeans who supports an invasion by a white country against an indigenous non-European nation is either retarded or diabolical. Pick your choice.
    HEY bruv why you supporting this evil regime?

    I know West taking over Iran isn't a good thing either but it's the lesser evil; it's better to have a goddamn Rothschild central bank in Iran then Iran slaughtering our Sunni civilians all over the middle East!. Also they are a threat to the two holy cities of Makkah and Medinah; the whole of Islam is under threat from these munafiqs. I was surprised brother @HabibUrrehman seems clueless to all of this

  22. #57
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    418
    Threads
    26
    Reputation
    207
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    13
    Likes (Received)
    87

    Re: Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed. View Post
    HEY bruv why you supporting this evil regime?

    I know West taking over Iran isn't a good thing either but it's the lesser evil; it's better to have a goddamn Rothschild central bank in Iran then Iran slaughtering our Sunni civilians all over the middle East!. Also they are a threat to the two holy cities of Makkah and Medinah; the whole of Islam is under threat from these munafiqs. I was surprised brother @HabibUrrehman seems clueless to all of this
    Iran is one of the few countries in the world where the leadership has a brain of it's own.

    Makkah and Madina under threat? The two cities have been under an all-out assault by the Saudi Wahabbis that destroyed 96% of all Islamic heritage sites, made toilets on the place where He. Khadija:s house was.

    Then to replace Islam they built their western towers that stand tall over even the minarets of kaaba.

    Makkah is now nothing but a glorified tourist destination sold using religion.

    And I really hate this constant use of religion to justify some of the most absurd ideas. "Sunni brothers" LMAO.

    What did Saudis do to the Sunni brothers in Algeria, Egypt and tried to destroy the Sunni party in Turkey.

    Tell us, regale us of your stories of Sunni brotherhood (something that is as non-existent as Hindu mythology).

  23. #58
    HabibUrrehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    130
    Threads
    7
    Reputation
    194
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    53
    Likes (Received)
    57

    Re: Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed. View Post
    HEY bruv why you supporting this evil regime?

    I know West taking over Iran isn't a good thing either but it's the lesser evil; it's better to have a goddamn Rothschild central bank in Iran then Iran slaughtering our Sunni civilians all over the middle East!. Also they are a threat to the two holy cities of Makkah and Medinah; the whole of Islam is under threat from these munafiqs. I was surprised brother @HabibUrrehman seems clueless to all of this
    “There is one common gain and one common loss for all Muslims. (Remember the Prophet’s hadith that all Muslims are like a body.) Famous Urdu Poet Iqbal said:


    “Manf-e-at ek hai is qaum ki nuqsaan bhi ekEk hi sab ka nabi deen bhi iman bhi ek
    Harame paak bhi Allah bhi Quran bhi ek
    Kuchh bari baat thi hote jo Musalman bhi ek”
    In English Translation this means: " One Prophet (PBUH) for all and one Iman for all. One Ka’aba, one Allah and one Qur’an for all. How great it would be if Muslims were one too!”


    Let us pray to Allah to unite our hearts in the path of Islam. It is Allah’s promise that if we do that, then we will regain our dignity, power, and glory (24:55). And Allah does not break His promise (2:80).
    Last edited by HabibUrrehman; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:02 PM.

  24. #59
    hamzasyyf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    5
    Threads
    0
    Reputation
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Re: Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed. View Post
    Bruv I understand you're feelings and concern however I've been following this from the beginning and although USA and UK are usually the oppressors, this time it's evil Iran that started the messing

    They bombed four Saudi oil ships (or ships that was taking Saudi oil) and only then a USA war ship moved into the gulf and despite that right under the nose of that USA war ship the Iranians bombed another two oil ships...

    So it's evil Iran in the wrong bro. I understand the West may be doing Iran wrong before all of this started but why should they bomb oil ships of other gulf countries? This is why they need to be put in their place by USA and UK

    That laughter of mines of the mockery Iran is making out of the West could have been mistaken by you for support of Iran but that was just a swipe at the West as after all they are our enemies too!

    I am concerned too about another war starting because thousands of innocent civilians inevitably die in wars, this is why I said IF it kicks off. We shouldn't want war but if Allah wills it then in that circumstance let's hope this evil regime will be blasted to kingdom come
    Yes, while I'd hate to see a war in Iran due to all the innocent deaths and would prefer that the regime would be overthrown in a less violent way, at least if this war happens the regime will be gone, insha'allah.
    | Likes Ahmed. liked this post

  25. Report bad ads?
  26. #60
    Ahmed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    514
    Threads
    6
    Reputation
    545
    Rep Power
    69
    Likes (Given)
    600
    Likes (Received)
    281

    Re: Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions

    Quote Originally Posted by hamzasyyf View Post
    Yes, while I'd hate to see a war in Iran due to all the innocent deaths and would prefer that the regime would be overthrown in a less violent way, at least if this war happens the regime will be gone, insha'allah.
    InshAllah!

    It's just common sense what you wrote there bro, I'm surprised that the incredible evil nature of this regime escapes the eyes of any!

    But may be not surprised by @CuriousonTruth view as he's always had 'odd' views
    Last edited by Ahmed.; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:53 PM.


  27. Hide
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Hey there! Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Looming Iran-USA War/Tensions
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Tensions as Paris suburb tries to stop Muslim street prayers
    By Singularity in forum World Affairs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-16-2017, 08:00 AM
  2. What do you think about Iran?
    By Sinbad in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 04:08 PM
  3. L.I. in Iran ?
    By luvziran in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-22-2006, 05:25 AM
  4. USA in Iran!
    By AvarAllahNoor in forum World Affairs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 03:02 PM
  5. Tensions escalate after Israeli prison siege
    By DaSangarTalib in forum World Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2006, 11:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create