× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 8 of 8 visibility 488

Questions Supplication, future, burial and Straight Path bridge and Hajj

  1. #1
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Romania, Bucharest
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,505
    Threads
    394
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    7
    Likes Ratio
    13

    Questions Supplication, future, burial and Straight Path bridge and Hajj

    Report bad ads?

    Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh,

    Brothers and sisters,

    I really want Allah To inspire my family members whether they are Muslims or non-Muslims to bury me after I deceased in Makkah or Madinah so that I can have the intercession of Prophet Muhammad on the Day of Judgement. And I have heard that non-Muslims aren’t allowed to move to Madinah and Makkah.

    And I really want to have x10 light of 10 Suns and to have hyper speed on the time when I’ll cross the Straight Path bridge without feel it slippery and without facing any kind of injuries so that when I’ll cross it with this kind of speed and light then I’ll feel the time that has passed extremely rapid so that I can reach the other side of the bridge in short time and with piece of cake.

    And I would like to go somewhere in future when I’ll have enough money and time so that I can perform Hajj for the sake of Allah.

    And I want Allah To arrange the meeting with me and my grandfather who died in dream so we can have all night discussions, and I want to also see the Day of Judgement about what will happen to my family and my friends who are Christians.

    My questions are:

    1. Is it ok to ask Allah so that He will inspire my family members so that they will transfer me into Makkah or Madinah so that I’ll have the intercession of Prophet Muhammad on the Day of Judgement after I deceased?

    2. In case Allah Decreed that my lifespan and life expectancy is shorter than rest of population, how can I do good deeds and other stuff so that Allah will grant me what I have described above at the time when I’ll cross the Straight Path bridge?

    3. What are the steps I should do so that I’ll be given permission by Muslim authorities in Saudi Arabia so that I can perform Hajj?

    4. How or what should I do so that Allah can arrange a meeting between me and my grandfather in my dream so that we can have discussions while night?

    5. Is there any exact time for me to recite Surah Al Mulk so that Allah will grant me maximum security in my grave from the punishment of grave?

    6. Is this even possible to ask Allah so that He will inspire my family members who are non-Muslims to bury me in Makkah or Madinah without my making for them a Testament?

    P.S. Before you accuse me of being a troll or having fantasies, please refer to the links I provided which I mentioned about “hyper speed” and about “seeing the Day of Judgement” and also about “meeting my grandfather in my dream”. And tell me if what I said is pure truth or a lie. The reason, I provided you Lin’s, is so that you can check and see from where I get the information which I mentioned in whole text question. And I really need to have these questions to be answered, because they are really beneficial and important! Or else, how can I know what steps I should take for the questions I mentioned below?

    Sources:

    1. https://abdurrahman.org/2018/11/30/d...bridge-siraat/

    2. https://www.oxfordreference.com/view...95305678-e-311

    3. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/6537...interpretation

    4. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/6762...-warning-dream

    5. https://youtu.be/BLke8tKSTJ4

    6. https://abukhadeejah.com/souls-of-be...ead-in-dreams/

    7. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2354...to-their-deeds

    8. https://www.farhathashmi.com/article...is-your-light/

    9. https://blog.islamiconlineuniversity...for-the-light/

    10. https://www.thinkingautism.org.uk/ad...tes-in-autism/

    11. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1534...-the-mutazilah

    12. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/3351...nseen-in-islam

    13. https://quran411.com/ayatul-kursi

    14. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1469...kah-or-madinah

    15. https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/14...ried-in-makkah

    16. https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/91221/

    17. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/4773...enter-madeenah

    18. https://www.farhathashmi.com/article...is-your-light/

    19. https://blog.iiph.com/six-ways-to-at...-resurrection/

    20. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/8852...o-his-homeland

    21. https://youtu.be/oFSDqrV--xA

    22. https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/330340/

    23. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/6092...-what-are-they

    24. https://sunnah.com/mishkat:1963

    25. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2080...orizing-quraan

    26. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/109234/benefits-of-hajj
    chat Quote

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    Dianah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Junior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    15
    Threads
    2
    Rep Power
    17
    Rep Ratio
    177
    Likes Ratio
    87

    Re: Questions Supplication, future, burial and Straight Path bridge and Hajj

    Assalamulaikum sir,

    I think its good to have good ambitions that is related to the deen.

    Regarding your questions, Im afraid I cant answer all of them especially the ones related to how to inspire people. However, I hope I can help you with at least finding some answers.

    1. Correct me if Im wrong but no one has the authorisation to transfer a body that have died outside of the region to Makkah and Medina. You either have to live there and died there during your stay or died while performing hajj and umrah. If you are really determine then I suggest you find ways on how to work and live there.

    2. We should strive to do deeds that is continous even after death. The following is the hadith;

    Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “When the human being dies, his deeds end except for three: ongoing charity, beneficial knowledge, or a righteous child who prays for him.”

    Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1631

    4. I might be wrong here so I apologise in advance but to my knowledge, there is no specific methods for us to meet the dead in our dreams. Even if we did regularly see them in our dreams, thats not really them per se. Its usually from our minds construct because we miss them or jinns impersonating them. There are very rare cases of people meeting pious people in their dreams or even their deceased loved one to solve a murder for example, but thats is a one time thing. This topic is beyond my knowledge, only Allah knows best. However, we can meet the prophet regularly in our dreams as he is the exception. But even then, only a selected few can meet him as they are strong in faith. If you strive to do so then you too can meet the prophet.

    5. Surah Al Mulk is best read everynight befor going to sleep.

    Narrated Jabir: “The Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) would not sleep until he recited Alif Lam Mim Tanzil and: Tabarak Alladhi Biyadihil-Mulk.”

    The prophet used to read the surah every day before sleeping and we should do the same, as it is a sunnah of the prophet.

    I hope this helps. Jazakallah khair.
    | Likes Imraan liked this post
    chat Quote

  4. #3
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Romania, Bucharest
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,505
    Threads
    394
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    7
    Likes Ratio
    13

    Re: Questions Supplication, future, burial and Straight Path bridge and Hajj

    format_quote Originally Posted by Dianah View Post
    Assalamulaikum sir,

    I think its good to have good ambitions that is related to the deen.

    Regarding your questions, Im afraid I cant answer all of them especially the ones related to how to inspire people. However, I hope I can help you with at least finding some answers.

    1. Correct me if Im wrong but no one has the authorisation to transfer a body that have died outside of the region to Makkah and Medina. You either have to live there and died there during your stay or died while performing hajj and umrah. If you are really determine then I suggest you find ways on how to work and live there.

    2. We should strive to do deeds that is continous even after death. The following is the hadith;

    Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “When the human being dies, his deeds end except for three: ongoing charity, beneficial knowledge, or a righteous child who prays for him.”

    Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1631

    4. I might be wrong here so I apologise in advance but to my knowledge, there is no specific methods for us to meet the dead in our dreams. Even if we did regularly see them in our dreams, thats not really them per se. Its usually from our minds construct because we miss them or jinns impersonating them. There are very rare cases of people meeting pious people in their dreams or even their deceased loved one to solve a murder for example, but thats is a one time thing. This topic is beyond my knowledge, only Allah knows best. However, we can meet the prophet regularly in our dreams as he is the exception. But even then, only a selected few can meet him as they are strong in faith. If you strive to do so then you too can meet the prophet.

    5. Surah Al Mulk is best read everynight befor going to sleep.

    Narrated Jabir: “The Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) would not sleep until he recited Alif Lam Mim Tanzil and: Tabarak Alladhi Biyadihil-Mulk.”

    The prophet used to read the surah every day before sleeping and we should do the same, as it is a sunnah of the prophet.

    I hope this helps. Jazakallah khair.
    Wa alaikum assalam,

    1. How can I have the intercession of Prophet Muhammad(peace and blessings of God be upon him) on the Day of Judgement if I cannot be transferred to Makkah or Madinah from Bucharest after I deceased?

    2. I have launched a personal website on WordPress platform and it’s mission is to expose Khawarij groups such as Al Qaeda, ISIL, Boko Haram and others alike by going into their mind and the root cause of their thinking and how they justify their wrongdoings such as killing deliberately non-Muslims such as Christians and Yazidis, and they even commit rape, genocide and pedophilia in the name of Islam, and they also give unjust takfir upon us just because we literally don’t want to join ISIL, and I have intense hatred towards Khawarij. And also, another mission for why I launched my personal website is to also post on website most authentic knowledge from Quran, Sunnah and Salaf without distorting a thing just like how terrorists do and how Sheikh Saleh al Fawzan did such as using a verse from Quran that mentions the discussion between Prophet Abraham and Nimrud. And I have also applied on a Facebook group called former Christians which there I will make a request from those former Christians that know New Testament very well so that I can have help from them so I can respond to Christian extremists who seek force convert every Muslim!! Is what I want to do in my own website is regarded as “beneficial knowledge” which the Hadith was mentioning it?
    chat Quote

  5. #4
    Dianah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Junior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    15
    Threads
    2
    Rep Power
    17
    Rep Ratio
    177
    Likes Ratio
    87

    Re: Questions Supplication, future, burial and Straight Path bridge and Hajj

    1. Concerning your first question, I think you are misundertanding something. Islam is a religion for all. For everyone, no matter what origin of country they are from, no matter the age, status, race etc. So it doesnt make sense to have only one form of thing you can do to gain the intercession of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). They are mulitple ways to gain intercession and they are quite easy. I implore you to read more on other ways you can do so. But one deed that I know that you can do to get intercession of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is to recite the salawat. You can do this anytime, anywhere. And not just that, the wonderful thing is you are already doing this in your prayer!

    Ubayd Allah ibn Abi Talhah narrates from Zayd ibn al-Khabbab that the latter said,

    “I heard the Prophet ﷺ say, ‘If someone says, “O Allah! Send prayers upon Muhammad and place him in the station of nearness to You on the Day of Judgement,” my intercession will be obligatory for him.’”
    chat Quote

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    Dianah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Junior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    15
    Threads
    2
    Rep Power
    17
    Rep Ratio
    177
    Likes Ratio
    87

    Re: Questions Supplication, future, burial and Straight Path bridge and Hajj

    As for your second question, I believe yes it it beneficial knowledge. You can find out more on that here:

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/islamqa...answers/237764

    chat Quote

  8. #6
    Hamza Asadullah's Avatar Moderator
    brightness_1
    Glory be to Allah!!!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    6,335
    Threads
    453
    Rep Power
    113
    Rep Ratio
    66
    Likes Ratio
    38

    Re: Questions Supplication, future, burial and Straight Path bridge and Hajj

    format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh,

    Brothers and sisters,

    I really want Allah To inspire my family members whether they are Muslims or non-Muslims to bury me after I deceased in Makkah or Madinah so that I can have the intercession of Prophet Muhammad on the Day of Judgement. And I have heard that non-Muslims aren’t allowed to move to Madinah and Makkah.

    And I really want to have x10 light of 10 Suns and to have hyper speed on the time when I’ll cross the Straight Path bridge without feel it slippery and without facing any kind of injuries so that when I’ll cross it with this kind of speed and light then I’ll feel the time that has passed extremely rapid so that I can reach the other side of the bridge in short time and with piece of cake.

    And I would like to go somewhere in future when I’ll have enough money and time so that I can perform Hajj for the sake of Allah.

    And I want Allah To arrange the meeting with me and my grandfather who died in dream so we can have all night discussions, and I want to also see the Day of Judgement about what will happen to my family and my friends who are Christians.

    My questions are:

    1. Is it ok to ask Allah so that He will inspire my family members so that they will transfer me into Makkah or Madinah so that I’ll have the intercession of Prophet Muhammad on the Day of Judgement after I deceased?

    2. In case Allah Decreed that my lifespan and life expectancy is shorter than rest of population, how can I do good deeds and other stuff so that Allah will grant me what I have described above at the time when I’ll cross the Straight Path bridge?

    3. What are the steps I should do so that I’ll be given permission by Muslim authorities in Saudi Arabia so that I can perform Hajj?

    4. How or what should I do so that Allah can arrange a meeting between me and my grandfather in my dream so that we can have discussions while night?

    5. Is there any exact time for me to recite Surah Al Mulk so that Allah will grant me maximum security in my grave from the punishment of grave?

    6. Is this even possible to ask Allah so that He will inspire my family members who are non-Muslims to bury me in Makkah or Madinah without my making for them a Testament?

    P.S. Before you accuse me of being a troll or having fantasies, please refer to the links I provided which I mentioned about “hyper speed” and about “seeing the Day of Judgement” and also about “meeting my grandfather in my dream”. And tell me if what I said is pure truth or a lie. The reason, I provided you Lin’s, is so that you can check and see from where I get the information which I mentioned in whole text question. And I really need to have these questions to be answered, because they are really beneficial and important! Or else, how can I know what steps I should take for the questions I mentioned below?

    Sources:

    1. https://abdurrahman.org/2018/11/30/d...bridge-siraat/

    2. https://www.oxfordreference.com/view...95305678-e-311

    3. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/6537...interpretation

    4. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/6762...-warning-dream

    5. https://youtu.be/BLke8tKSTJ4

    6. https://abukhadeejah.com/souls-of-be...ead-in-dreams/

    7. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2354...to-their-deeds

    8. https://www.farhathashmi.com/article...is-your-light/

    9. https://blog.islamiconlineuniversity...for-the-light/

    10. https://www.thinkingautism.org.uk/ad...tes-in-autism/

    11. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1534...-the-mutazilah

    12. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/3351...nseen-in-islam

    13. https://quran411.com/ayatul-kursi

    14. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1469...kah-or-madinah

    15. https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/14...ried-in-makkah

    16. https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/91221/

    17. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/4773...enter-madeenah

    18. https://www.farhathashmi.com/article...is-your-light/

    19. https://blog.iiph.com/six-ways-to-at...-resurrection/

    20. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/8852...o-his-homeland

    21. https://youtu.be/oFSDqrV--xA

    22. https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/330340/

    23. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/6092...-what-are-they

    24. https://sunnah.com/mishkat:1963

    25. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2080...orizing-quraan

    26. https://islamqa.info/en/answers/109234/benefits-of-hajj
    Asalaamu Alaikum,

    Regarding your questions:

    1. A person can only be buried in Makkah or Madina if they happened to die there. One cannot be transferred from a different part of the world to be buried in Makkah or Madina. Whilst it is most praiseworthy for us to have intentions of being buried amongst the righteous and in the holy lands, what matters most is that we die in a state where upon Allah is most pleased with us and not in the state of disobedience to Allah.

    We must remember that it is our level of Taqwa and our deeds that will enable us to gain the intercession of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) not just where we die. Therefore, we must act according to Allah's commands and try our best to emulate the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) by acting according to his Sunnah both inwardly and outwardly. We must certainly make Dua that Allah enables us to die in a state where he is most pleased with us and not in a state where he is displeased with us. We can also ask of him to enable us to die and be buried in the Holy lands due to our love for it.

    However, know that as long as we die upon the obedience of Allah in a state where he is most pleased with us then it does not matter where die and are buried, for our graves will become like a piece of the garden of Paradise. Therefore, our main focus must be on bettering ourselves and our characters and making sure we follow the commands of Allah and are most obedient towards him and do everything we can to please him until death reaches us.

    2. This question is answered above. However, for more specific hugely rewarding deeds to help us reach the highest levels of Paradise then please see the following:

    30 ways to Gain the Top Ranks of Jannah

    3. Hajj can now only be booked online for Pilgrims in Europe via the following website:

    https://www.motawif.com.sa/home/en-eu

    So, you must register your interest when the applications are open again soon after Ramadan. Ask of Allah to make it easy for you to go Hajj and to call upon you for you to be able to make this sacred journey.

    4. I do not see what the purpose of you wanting him to visit you in your dream? If your grandfather was a Muslim then you can certainly benefit him by making much Dua for him for his forgiveness and success in the Hereafter and also give charity on his behalf like various Sadaqah Jaariya (ongoing charity) porjects such as water wells, Masjids etc. You can also visit his grave for he will recognise you, for it is reported that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “There is not a person who passes by the grave of his fellow believer whom he used to know in this life, and sends greetings (i.e. salam) upon him, except that he recognises him and returns his greetings.” [Ibn `Abd al-Barr, al-Istidhkar, as related by al-`Iraqi in his Takhrij al-Ihya’]

    5. Regarding the recitation of Surah Mulk then it is to be recited anytime in the night before one goes to sleep. Tuhfatul al-Ahwathi reads:

    “The saying: the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) did not use to sleep until he would recite Soorah Tanzeel As-Sajdah, i.e. Soorah As-Sajdah [Quran 32] and Tabaarak, i.e. Soorah Al-Mulk [Quran 67]. At-Teebi said, 'Until the time before he sleeps and it is probable that the meaning is when bedtime starts; he does not sleep until he recites them, and he never sleeps until he recites them, so the meaning is that it was not his habit to sleep before he would recite them, so the time of reciting them is any time before sleeping. If it was said that the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) used to recite them at night, it would not mean this meaning.'”

    Al-Qaari’ may Allaah have mercy upon him said, “The benefit is that it means before he would sleep, and there is no doubt that the second probability is more likely as it does not need an estimate of restricting the time."

    Based on the above, Soorah Al-Mulk is recited at bedtime, or a Muslim recites it at any part of the night before he sleeps; what is important is that he does not sleep until he recites it.

    Also in a hadeeth that was reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim and narrated by Ibn Mas'ood may Allaah be pleased with him and says that the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said, “Whoever recites the last two verses from Soorah Al-Baqarah in a night, they will suffice him.”

    Source: https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/33...soorah-al-mulk

    6. This was already answered in point 1.

    And Allah knows best in all matters
    Last edited by Hamza Asadullah; 5 Days Ago at 03:20 AM.
    Questions Supplication, future, burial and Straight Path bridge and Hajj

    How to get through Hardships & trials in life:

    https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...mp-trials.html

    How to overcome Waswas (insinuating whispers of shaythan) in Worship:

    https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...d-worship.html

    10 Steps to Increasing Imaan & getting closer to Allah:

    https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...d-version.html

    https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...ser-allah.html
    chat Quote

  9. #7
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Romania, Bucharest
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,505
    Threads
    394
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    7
    Likes Ratio
    13

    Re: Questions Supplication, future, burial and Straight Path bridge and Hajj

    format_quote Originally Posted by Dianah View Post
    1. Concerning your first question, I think you are misundertanding something. Islam is a religion for all. For everyone, no matter what origin of country they are from, no matter the age, status, race etc. So it doesnt make sense to have only one form of thing you can do to gain the intercession of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). They are mulitple ways to gain intercession and they are quite easy. I implore you to read more on other ways you can do so. But one deed that I know that you can do to get intercession of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is to recite the salawat. You can do this anytime, anywhere. And not just that, the wonderful thing is you are already doing this in your prayer!

    Ubayd Allah ibn Abi Talhah narrates from Zayd ibn al-Khabbab that the latter said,

    “I heard the Prophet ﷺ say, ‘If someone says, “O Allah! Send prayers upon Muhammad and place him in the station of nearness to You on the Day of Judgement,” my intercession will be obligatory for him.’”
    Wait a minute, I thought that sending salutations upon Prophet Muhammad will make this person to be the closest one to the Messenger of God in the Day of Judgement, but I haven’t heard of gaining intercession of him by sending salutations upon him.

    Well, concerning the reason for dying in Makkah or Madinah, I just want to be sure that I don’t practice something Biddah without my awareness, because I don’t want to have surprises on the Day of Judgement. For example, regarding reciting something before the Prayer Call to gain intercession, this I really don’t know how authentic and reliable it is, which is why I said what I said.
    chat Quote

  10. #8
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Romania, Bucharest
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,505
    Threads
    394
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Ratio
    7
    Likes Ratio
    13

    Re: Questions Supplication, future, burial and Straight Path bridge and Hajj

    format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah View Post
    Asalaamu Alaikum,

    Regarding your questions:

    1. A person can only be buried in Makkah or Madina if they happened to die there. One cannot be transferred from a different part of the world to be buried in Makkah or Madina. Whilst it is most praiseworthy for us to have intentions of being buried amongst the righteous and in the holy lands, what matters most is that we die in a state where upon Allah is most pleased with us and not in the state of disobedience to Allah.

    We must remember that it is our level of Taqwa and our deeds that will enable us to gain the intercession of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) not just where we die. Therefore, we must act according to Allah's commands and try our best to emulate the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) by acting according to his Sunnah both inwardly and outwardly. We must certainly make Dua that Allah enables us to die in a state where he is most pleased with us and not in a state where he is displeased with us. We can also ask of him to enable us to die and be buried in the Holy lands due to our love for it.

    However, know that as long as we die upon the obedience of Allah in a state where he is most pleased with us then it does not matter where die and are buried, for our graves will become like a piece of the garden of Paradise. Therefore, our main focus must be on bettering ourselves and our characters and making sure we follow the commands of Allah and are most obedient towards him and do everything we can to please him until death reaches us.

    2. This question is answered above. However, for more specific hugely rewarding deeds to help us reach the highest levels of Paradise then please see the following:

    30 ways to Gain the Top Ranks of Jannah

    3. Hajj can now only be booked online for Pilgrims in Europe via the following website:

    https://www.motawif.com.sa/home/en-eu

    So, you must register your interest when the applications are open again soon after Ramadan. Ask of Allah to make it easy for you to go Hajj and to call upon you for you to be able to make this sacred journey.

    4. I do not see what the purpose of you wanting him to visit you in your dream? If your grandfather was a Muslim then you can certainly benefit him by making much Dua for him for his forgiveness and success in the Hereafter and also give charity on his behalf like various Sadaqah Jaariya (ongoing charity) porjects such as water wells, Masjids etc. You can also visit his grave for he will recognise you, for it is reported that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “There is not a person who passes by the grave of his fellow believer whom he used to know in this life, and sends greetings (i.e. salam) upon him, except that he recognises him and returns his greetings.” [Ibn `Abd al-Barr, al-Istidhkar, as related by al-`Iraqi in his Takhrij al-Ihya’]

    5. Regarding the recitation of Surah Mulk then it is to be recited anytime in the night before one goes to sleep. Tuhfatul al-Ahwathi reads:

    “The saying: the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) did not use to sleep until he would recite Soorah Tanzeel As-Sajdah, i.e. Soorah As-Sajdah [Quran 32] and Tabaarak, i.e. Soorah Al-Mulk [Quran 67]. At-Teebi said, 'Until the time before he sleeps and it is probable that the meaning is when bedtime starts; he does not sleep until he recites them, and he never sleeps until he recites them, so the meaning is that it was not his habit to sleep before he would recite them, so the time of reciting them is any time before sleeping. If it was said that the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) used to recite them at night, it would not mean this meaning.'”

    Al-Qaari’ may Allaah have mercy upon him said, “The benefit is that it means before he would sleep, and there is no doubt that the second probability is more likely as it does not need an estimate of restricting the time."

    Based on the above, Soorah Al-Mulk is recited at bedtime, or a Muslim recites it at any part of the night before he sleeps; what is important is that he does not sleep until he recites it.

    Also in a hadeeth that was reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim and narrated by Ibn Mas'ood may Allaah be pleased with him and says that the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said, “Whoever recites the last two verses from Soorah Al-Baqarah in a night, they will suffice him.”

    Source: https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/33...soorah-al-mulk

    6. This was already answered in point 1.

    And Allah knows best in all matters
    Sorry, I completely forgot to mention fully what I meant to say by “transferring my body to Makkah or Madinah”. The reason I want to ask Allah a favor which is To inspire my family members who are non-Muslims to transfer me in Makkah or Madinah, because I have found best UK colleges where I can study Science, Engineering and world’s ancient history.

    And I wanted to study Nanotech engineering, Biotech engineering, airspace engineering, aeronautics engineering, artificial intelligence, mechanical engineering and so on, because I really want to be a classic inventor, scientist and engineer of 21 century just like Sir Issac Newton who was a classic scientist during his lifetime and just like Albert Einstein, but as for Albert Einstein, I really don’t know if he is a classic scientist in 21 century or no. Any case, I wanted to be a classic scientist, engineer and inventor so that I can grant humanity great benefits for their own good.

    And with regards to studying Airspace engineering, the reason I do this, is because I really want to work for National Aeronautics and Space Agency as an airspace engineer who focuses on constructing the spacecraft’s engines.

    That’s why I said about transferring my dead body to Makkah or Madinah, because I don’t know my death burial, and I’m pretty sure that everyone knows that only Allah knows exactly where exactly each person will be buried.
    chat Quote


  11. Hide
Hey there! Questions Supplication, future, burial and Straight Path bridge and Hajj Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Questions Supplication, future, burial and Straight Path bridge and Hajj
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. How to know if you are on the straight path?
    By Al-Ansariyah in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2021, 09:05 PM
  2. The Straight Path
    By missy in forum Tawheed & Shirk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 11:48 AM
  3. The Straight Path
    By FatimaAsSideqah in forum Creative Writing & Art
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 07:44 AM
  4. Straight Path
    By Umm Yoosuf in forum Creative Writing & Art
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 10:48 PM
  5. The Straight Path
    By amal_1 in forum Creative Writing & Art
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 07:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create