MetSudaisTwice
04-15-2005, 01:29 PM
how do i insert pictures?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlissfullyJaded
04-15-2005, 05:31 PM
:sl:

^ LOL @ open ur ears! ;D

Errr...are there problems downloading? *unsure* PM me aite.. :)

Sheikh Sudais led Isha.. Will upload later.. Or bro Farhan's gonna rescue me for now? :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-15-2005, 05:41 PM
Subhanallah, OVERNIGHT, this thread grows 11 pages.

First u have to rite click on the picture and in properties get the link for it. Then ^^^ click the button above and insert that website which u had copied.:)

Arwa
04-15-2005, 05:56 PM
Assalamu alaikum

I was busy and there was like just more than 30mins for isha to start and I go ok.. I'll go on in a bit..
but I forgot :omg:
It wasn't Sheikh Shuraim nor Sheikh Salih al Talib ...so I'm cool :shade:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-16-2005, 09:22 AM
Assalamo-alaikum-wa-rahmtullah-hey-wabrakatu

I pray that you are all well inshallah. Jazakallah khair bro Ibn_Khaldun - I got your message!

What happened to IF? I cant believe I have lost all my messages and posts that I put on there!

Anyway, was in Mecca Wed,Thurs & Fri - finally managed to meet Shaykh Sudais at one of his houses (its huge)! It is in the compounds of UQ University. We had some arabic food it was very tasty!

Right better read the 100 odd pages that I have missed out on!!!!!

Wassalam
Br Abdullah

Danish
04-16-2005, 09:46 AM
What happened to IF? I cant believe I have lost all my messages and posts that I put on there!
IF is offline, its messed up basically. Did u lose all ur post? i lost the ones i made on friday i fink

Anyway, was in Mecca Wed,Thurs & Fri - finally managed to meet Shaykh Sudais at one of his houses (its huge)! It is in the compounds of UQ University. We had some arabic food it was very tasty!
U met sudais again? lol, does he actually know u by name and stuff? Or can any1 go in his house? If so, PM me the address please :p

Danish
04-16-2005, 09:48 AM
mm_ca04 u dont have friday prayer/khutbah on ur site? Did u record it farhan btw?

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-16-2005, 10:37 AM
Walaykumassalam-wa-rahmatullah-hey-wabrakatu

I actually met Shaykh Sudais through someone who knows him - i was actually very lucky (in the right place at the right time)!

I actually wanted to meet Shaykh Shuraim again but he is soooooooo busy!

Wassalam

Br ABDULLAH

Far7an
04-16-2005, 10:43 AM
Wa 'alaikumusalaam

Hayyaakum Allaah

Welcome to the forum ABDULLAH SAOOD :)

Im looking forward to reading your posts InshaAllah

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-16-2005, 11:25 AM
Walaykumassalam-wa-rahmatullah-hey-wabarakatu

Bro Zak - I got a message sometime ago saying that I had a message from you but when I checked on IF it wasn't there (I think it was when they moved the server)!

Inshallah I will post more detail about my recent trip to Mecca (still catching up on this thread - some interesting reading!!!!). I seemed to have made a friend with Shaykh Saleh Talib (he seems to have taken a shine to me!) cuz he gave me his Saudi mobile number on this visit!!! SST is mashallah a genuinely nice person so chilled out (I thought about asking about his bisht but I thought it would be a bit too cheeky - maybe in the future)!!!

Inshallah I will post more detail soon - (got loads of work to finish off before I go to the UK for vacation at the beginning of May)!

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH

Far7an
04-16-2005, 11:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ABDULLAH SAOOD
I seemed to have made a friend with Shaykh Saleh Talib (he seems to have taken a shine to me!) cuz he gave me his Saudi mobile number on this visit!!!
lol, wow MashaAllah..I dont know many people who can say that they are friends with an Imam of the Haram. Actually apart from you I dont know anyone who can say that. :)

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-16-2005, 11:47 AM

hehe if u get ur hands on his bisht, u wud hv to giv one to me,
Inshallah bro - but that would be really difficult (If i got 2 from SS or SST then I would probably give it to you). But think about it would you give away a bisht that you got from the Mecca Imams? :) I dont know if I mentioned before but Shaykh Shuraims bisht smells awesome - Im trying to find out what Itr he uses!

lol, wow MashaAllah..I dont know many people who can say that they are friends with an Imam of the Haram. Actually apart from you I dont know anyone who can say that.
Allhumdolillah, I thank Allah that he has allowed me to be in the company of such pious and worthy people. Mashallah, I have met them now so many times that it would be difficult for them to NOT remember me! May allah grant them long life and good health and many years of recitation so they can illuminate our hearts with the words of the glorious quran - ameen

When I met SST I spoke with him in Arabic (I dont think I would feel comfortable speaking in English to be honest). When you meet them in the period when it is quite then they have plenty of time for you. What I have noticed is that most people do not approach them out of fear - yet the imams are such nice people very humble.

Wassalam

Br ABDULLAH

S_87
04-16-2005, 11:57 AM
can i have SSTs numbe too ;D ;D :lol:

S_87
04-16-2005, 11:58 AM
u met sas wickeddddddd :D :D :D

im in process of writing him a longggggggggggg letter :lol:

S_87
04-16-2005, 12:13 PM
out of fear :omg: why would people be scared :'( poor sheikhs :(

AS did sas mention coming to englandthis summer?
i hear he might come for the masjid in blackburn (jamea) some extension opening :awesome:

do they use internet? :)

Danish
04-16-2005, 12:31 PM
I now know two ppl who know sheikh sudais: bro Saood and bro saif (on www.TowardsIslam.com/forum/forums.html). lucky u
im in process of writing him a longggggggggggg letter
letter eh amani? What, is bro Saood gonna give it to him?

Danish
04-16-2005, 12:37 PM
so they know u! y wasnt i there!!!

Arwa
04-16-2005, 12:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
can i have SSTs numbe too ;D ;D :lol:
oh me too please! ;D

(look I said PLEASE! ) ;D

AS- masha'Allah you are so lucky... and ameen to your dua :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-16-2005, 01:49 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-wa-rahmtullah-hey-wabrakatu

I pray that you are all well inshallah. Jazakallah khair bro Ibn_Khaldun - I got your message!

Right better read the 100 odd pages that I have missed out on!!!!!

Wassalam
Br Abdullah

Brother its soo nice to have you here. I have been trying to contact you for a long time, IF was down, and on AOL Instant Messenger, but when you go online, I instant message you, but never get a reply :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Dont worry, the 100 pages are mostly on who is #1 fan and who is not :lol: :D

Yes IF is always messing with me and its way to slow on my comp. Anticipating your detailed account of the trip brother:D

wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-16-2005, 01:51 PM

Inshallah bro - but that would be really difficult (If i got 2 from SS or SST then I would probably give it to you). But think about it would you give away a bisht that you got from the Mecca Imams? :) I dont know if I mentioned before but Shaykh Shuraims bisht smells awesome - Im trying to find out what Itr he uses!

Allhumdolillah, I thank Allah that he has allowed me to be in the company of such pious and worthy people. Mashallah, I have met them now so many times that it would be difficult for them to NOT remember me! May allah grant them long life and good health and many years of recitation so they can illuminate our hearts with the words of the glorious quran - ameen

When I met SST I spoke with him in Arabic (I dont think I would feel comfortable speaking in English to be honest). When you meet them in the period when it is quite then they have plenty of time for you. What I have noticed is that most people do not approach them out of fear - yet the imams are such nice people very humble.

Wassalam

Br ABDULLAH
Ameen:D

Yes thats very true, I was scared first time i wanted to, also. But i got over that. They are very nice ppl:D

S_87
04-16-2005, 02:21 PM
no this letter i will spend 50p and post ;D ;D ;D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-16-2005, 02:48 PM
:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg: :omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

YOU HAVE HIS ADDRESS???????????:omg::omg:

CAN I PLEASE GET IT:omg:

S_87
04-16-2005, 03:12 PM
:sl: no i dont but dya reckon this will work ;D ;D ;D

Almasjed Alharam (Al-Haram) المسجد الحرام
Center of Makkah al-Mukarramah,
Makkah, Makkah al-Mukarramah 34950, SAUDI ARABIA

;D ;D
just wrtie to office of sheikh abdul rahman bin andul aziz sudais
;D ;D :awesome: :bravo: :ace:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-16-2005, 03:15 PM
:sl: no i dont but dya reckon this will work ;D ;D ;D

Almasjed Alharam (Al-Haram) المسجد الحرام
Center of Makkah al-Mukarramah,
Makkah, Makkah al-Mukarramah 34950, SAUDI ARABIA

;D ;D
just wrtie to office of sheikh abdul rahman bin andul aziz sudais
;D ;D :awesome: :bravo: :ace:

Smart very Smart VER VERY SMART :shade: :shade: ;D

S_87
04-16-2005, 03:21 PM
so my idea is ok? ??? hmm first person that thinks its ok :thumbs_Up

really is it ok ;D ;D ;D

S_87
04-16-2005, 03:35 PM
danish yesterdays khutbah by sheikh sudais

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-16-2005, 03:41 PM
Walaykumassalam-wa-rahmatullah-hey-wabrakatu

Jazakhallah khair for all the messages - (man this thread grows too fast!!)

Bo Ahmed - sorry but the thing is that my wife uses my AOL account and hotmail aswell - hence no reply - apologies. Anyway, I pray that you are well.

Sis Amani - I forgot to ask SAS about his visit to UK! I dont think he will be visiting Jamea Masjid - its not yet ready so I doubt he will be visiting Blackburn anyway. Also I will try and find out about SAS address from my friend so dont just send your letter yet!

Sis Arwa - I have sent a PM to you

Bro Danish - I will pass on a letter next time I visit if you like

Zak - that was a good answer (about the bisht)! I may even consider giving it to you if I get an extra one

SST Phone number - I am sorry but there is no chance I can give his number out!!!!! Sorry

Oh yeah SAS remembered your letters when I met him (he said in Arabic) mashallah thanks for the letters - So i aksed did you read them? He said mashallah I did - so looks like he read them!!! Allhumdolillah

In fact I went to see SAS about a project we are doing for the Youth in Jeddah he was well please and has offered to help us!

I hope that has answered some of your questions - if not post them on here or PM me I will answer them inshallah!

Bisht - I think I have found what the perfume was on SS bisht - yipeeeeeeeeee

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH

S_87
04-16-2005, 03:54 PM
sheikh sudais on saudi radiooooo

ok its the khutbah he did yesterday and ive already listened to it three times but so what? i listening againnnnnnnn
;D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-16-2005, 05:13 PM
yes which Itr plz do tell us :shade:

Arwa
04-16-2005, 06:44 PM

AS - and when you get the third bisht, give it to me ;D ;D ;D thanks! ;D
(it'll fit my dad or bro :D )

SST Phone number - I am sorry but there is no chance I can give his number out!!!!! Sorry
hahaha
next time... you ask if you can give it his dedicated fans ONLY ..
dedicated? hmm there's only one.. ME ! ;D

In fact I went to see SAS about a project we are doing for the Youth in Jeddah he was well please and has offered to help us!
wow masha'Allah! that's so cool! :thumbs_up

Bisht - I think I have found what the perfume was on SS bisht - yipeeeeeeeeee
and it's called................ :D

Arwa
04-16-2005, 07:33 PM
who lead isha btw?

BlissfullyJaded
04-16-2005, 08:02 PM

^ Sheikh Subayyal.

Nice to hear more of your accounts brother... :thumbs_up MashaAllah, thats nice of Sheikh Talib to give his phone number... I always expected them to be very down-to-earth, but its so cool. :)

(Your posts on iF weren't deleted tho akhi. :))

S_87
04-16-2005, 08:03 PM
yeh which itr ? il lbuy some for myself :D

Danish
04-16-2005, 08:13 PM
Bro Danish - I will pass on a letter next time I visit if you like
Jazakallah akhi Saood...

danish yesterdays khutbah by sheikh sudais
Jazakallah khair ukhi! listening to it...cant understand a single thing...lol...he is kinda emotional

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-16-2005, 08:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Arwa

AS - and when you get the third bisht, give it to me ;D ;D ;D thanks! ;D
(it'll fit my dad or bro :D )

You mean me rite, your little brother? :D:D

Arwa
04-16-2005, 08:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687
You mean me rite, your little brother? :D:D
but will it fit you?
Fine.. I'll cut..keep the cuttings :D

or.. how about... give me 3rd and 4th ;D so I give lil bro Ahmen 3rd ;D and me keep 4th :D

BlissfullyJaded
04-16-2005, 08:48 PM

*raises eyebrows*

Oh no...please...don't go for another 100 pages figuring out who's gonna get the bisht. :omg:

;) :zip:

Arwa
04-16-2005, 08:52 PM
wa alaikum assalam

ok ;D

did Sheikh Salih al Talib lead fajr??

S_87
04-16-2005, 09:30 PM
hmm arwa..would you really give it to ur dad or brother tho? id not give it to my dad if i got it ;D

Arwa
04-16-2005, 09:47 PM
hmm arwa..would you really give it to ur dad or brother tho? id not give it to my dad if i got it ;D
;D ;D

shhhh!! :p ;D

S_87
04-16-2005, 09:53 PM
tut tut

(id do the same thing ;D )

now i wanna buy that itr!! `for my dad` :p ;D ;D ;D
actually no i might not
i no like the smell of mens itr

:lol:

Arwa
04-16-2005, 09:57 PM
tut tut

(id do the same thing ;D )

now i wanna buy that itr!! `for my dad` :p ;D ;D ;D
actually no i might not
i no like the smell of mens itr

:lol:

Smell Sheikh Shuraims... I'm sure you'll like it ;D

BlissfullyJaded
04-16-2005, 10:23 PM

Oh, Sheikh Talib didn't lead, Sheikh Shuraim's back. :D MashaAllah. :thumbs_up I uploaded it...

(He's haunting me I tell ya...Led almost everyday since I came back.. :'()

Oh, and I wana know what attar he uses also... :)

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-17-2005, 08:47 AM
Assalamoalaikum-wa-rahmatullah-hey-wabrakatu

The name of the Itr is MUSHK AL MEDINA (it smells awesome) I got a little bottle today from the Itr shop near my office (you know the ones you get from Mecca/Medina) and it cost me 100 riyals - but that was the real stuff. (I took the bisht and made the guy smell it!!!!!!!!! He was a bit surprised when I told him it was Shaykh Shuraims - he was like cut me a bit off - I said NO WAY MAN!!!)

I got an extra bottle as a gift for Shaykh Saleh Talib! Ive got it on now and every one in the office is asking what is that Itr as the smell is really sweet and wherever you walk it lingers around there for a while (signs of a quality Itr)!

As for the Bisht (sorry to dissapoint you) but it is unlikely that I will get more than one from each imam! So no fighting please!

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH

Danish
04-17-2005, 09:12 AM
Did a search on Google, that itr not available on internet i think :'(

Beside we all know i am the ones who will get the Bisht...so there ya all go no fighting :p

Arwa
04-17-2005, 12:16 PM
wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

The name of the Itr is MUSHK AL MEDINA (it smells awesome) I got a little bottle today from the Itr shop near my office
cool!

(you know the ones you get from Mecca/Medina) and it cost me 100 riyals - but that was the real stuff.
No I don't know :confused:
how much is 100 riyals in pounds? :confused:
can you get fake itr's too?

(I took the bisht and made the guy smell it!!!!!!!!! He was a bit surprised when I told him it was Shaykh Shuraims - he was like cut me a bit off - I said NO WAY MAN!!!)
;D ;D ;D ;D
I got an extra bottle as a gift for Shaykh Saleh Talib!
looks like you're going to be best buddies with Sheikh Salih al Talib :p
hehe

Ive got it on now and every one in the office is asking what is that Itr as the smell is really sweet and wherever you walk it lingers around there for a while (signs of a quality Itr)!
haha lol

As for the Bisht (sorry to dissapoint you) but it is unlikely that I will get more than one from each imam! So no fighting please!
hahaha .. ok..just keep in mind that IF you do.. then you know who to give it too ;D

Arwa
04-17-2005, 12:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
Mushk al Medina ..........
hmmmmmmmmm smells niiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccceeeeeee

have you smelt it before?

Arwa
04-17-2005, 12:49 PM
:rolleyes:

S_87
04-17-2005, 02:14 PM
110 riyals is less than £15 :D :D :D

right i want thsi itr and im gonna get it (not for myself :p )
do u know the company name?

S_87
04-17-2005, 02:26 PM
to be exact 100riyals =

100.00 SAR Saudi Arabia Riyals = 14.0863 GBP United Kingdom Pounds

hey theres 3 things you shouldnt refuse
milk
a pillow -cushion
and itr! so take this itr next time you go to makkah and offer ;D

http://www.nantucketnaturaloils.com/...oduct_Code=PB6

lol was is this shop by any chance? http://www.hamilalmusk.com/en/

Khaldun
04-17-2005, 02:46 PM

the price range is strange....most are about 10 dollar ish and then this one that costs "Oud Sultan" 630.00 loq

Danish
04-17-2005, 02:52 PM
anyone placed an order yet?
its on: http://nantucketnaturaloils.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-17-2005, 04:18 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-wa-rahmatullah-hey-wabrakatu

I bought it from the ARABIAN OUD shop (http://www.arabianoud.com/) they have shops all over the Kingdom (you may have seen the shop in the Bin Dawood Centre in Mecca).

The only problem is that you have to be careful that you get the right one - most shops will try and sell you anything (even though it may not even be Mushk Al Medina).

Also I knew the guy at the shop and he gave me 50% discount (I buy lots of stuff from him) so your looking at around 200 Riyals for the proper stuff. Someone told me that they have an arabian Oud Shop in London - opposite Selfridges on Oxford Street -may be worth visiting if you are in London.

$630 is nothing someone was telling me that the Itr King Fahd uses when he visits haram costs 45,000 Riyals for a 1/4 ounce (around £6000). Mind you I am sure he can afford it he is worth around £10bn (12th richest man in the world)!

Inshallah I hope you find the right Itr Inshallah.

Wassalam

Br ABDULLAH

Arwa
04-17-2005, 04:54 PM
wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I bought it from the ARABIAN OUD shop (http://www.arabianoud.com/) they have shops all over the Kingdom (you may have seen the shop in the Bin Dawood Centre in Mecca).
cool

The only problem is that you have to be careful that you get the right one - most shops will try and sell you anything (even though it may not even be Mushk Al Medina).
That's sad :(

Also I knew the guy at the shop and he gave me 50% discount (I buy lots of stuff from him) so your looking at around 200 Riyals for the proper stuff.
I see.
well you shudda said that before! lol

Someone told me that they have an arabian Oud Shop in London - opposite Selfridges on Oxford Street -may be worth visiting if you are in London.
hundreds of miles away :(

$630 is nothing someone was telling me that the Itr King Fahd uses when he visits haram costs 45,000 Riyals for a 1/4 ounce (around £6000). Mind you I am sure he can afford it he is worth around £10bn (12th richest man in the world)!
My God!
What a waste of money :omg: :mad: :mad:

Danish
04-17-2005, 04:55 PM
arabian Oud Shop in London - opposite Selfridges on Oxford Street -may be worth visiting if you are in London.
:i: i find out and rub it in zak, amani, arwa, mm_ca04, ahmed, Ik if i buy it... :p

BlissfullyJaded
04-17-2005, 04:56 PM

The fake itr sucks. I'm serious, the fragance doesn't last that long, and its just too fake. :p Well, its not bad, but if you wanna wear it on special days, its not good. :)

Just buy a lil bottle of the pure stuff and you're better off. :) Anyways, I'm happy, happy, happy! The attar we bought for our brothers was Musk Al Madeenah. :D

*calms down*

Arwa
04-17-2005, 05:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danish

:i: i find out and rub it in zak, amani, arwa, mm_ca04, ahmed, Ik if i buy it... :p
wa alaikum assalam

hahaha
you won't be rubbing it in for too long :p

Anyways, I'm happy, happy, happy! The attar we bought for our brothers was Musk Al Madeenah.
:omg: :omg:

hahah
Danish! mm beat you to it! ;D ;D ;D

Arwa
04-17-2005, 05:22 PM

Sheikh Subayl leading isha..

just said 'ameeen' ...

Surat ad Duha

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-17-2005, 05:44 PM
Assalamoalaikum-wa-rahmtullah-hey-wabrakatu

Sis mm_ca04 - doesnt Mushk Al Medina just smell awesome!

Can I just say that Shaykh Shuraim must probably use lots of different Itr's (I mean somone may have just offered it to him on the day I got the bisht - or it may be his favourite - ALLAH-HU-ALAM) i dont want to go to great lengths etc to purchase it. I would recommend that you wait till you visit Saudi and get it from there inshallah.

I know it is far away yet but is anyone inshallah visiting Mecca/Medina this ramadhan? (I am counting down the days!!)

Oh yeah - I may be going to Medina on Wednesday inshallah (quick visit before I return to the UK)

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH

Arwa
04-17-2005, 06:54 PM
wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuh :)

hehe .. I bet he has more than one .. :p
..and I don't think I'll be buying any itr's from here.. probs go Saudi and tell my dad to buy on of my choice ;D

I wish I could come in ramadhan .. :( I was going to come last ramadhan, but Allah had planned otherwise. :)

Arwa
04-17-2005, 06:55 PM

Hey I noticed..

In khutbah's, Sheikh Shuraim and Sheikh Sudais they put there paper away and make dua, but Sheikh Salih al Talib reads it off his paper. :D

Danish
04-17-2005, 08:00 PM
wa alaikum assalam

hahaha
you won't be rubbing it in for too long
:( cant get it till next week at the earliest...got a fever, so cant do 2day, but :i: go next sat/sun...still gonna beat u anyway... :p
..and I don't think I'll be buying any itr's from here.. probs go Saudi and tell my dad to buy on of my choice
So u r gonna spend £1000 to goto arabia and buy £50 itr...hmm...sounds like a clever plan ;)

BlissfullyJaded
04-17-2005, 08:11 PM

Don't matter...she'll spend time by the Kabah in the process, so thats priceless, therefore it doesn't matter how much she's gonna spend. ;D

I still got it before you bro. ;) Well, its my brother's, but still... :p

And I agree with ya bro Abdullah, that its most probably not his only favorite. :) Hmm...does he like Oud? :D

And not going for Umrah in Ramadan.. :'(

Khaldun
04-17-2005, 08:16 PM

Hey I noticed..

In khutbah's, Sheikh Shuraim and Sheikh Sudais they put there paper away and make dua, but Sheikh Salih al Talib reads it off his paper.
A sign that your a hardcore imam "fan" loq (no offense)

Danish
04-17-2005, 08:31 PM
Don't matter...she'll spend time by the Kabah in the process, so thats priceless, therefore it doesn't matter how much she's gonna spend.
true true

I still got it before you bro. Well, its my brother's, but still...
please rub it in, wont u sis?

Btw, saood i MIGHT go hajj upcoming year...thats what the plan is (kind of)...so if i meet the imams, the bisht will be mine...and the itrs...

Oh yeh, :j: for recording fatihah too mm_ca04... :thumbsup: listening to SS latest fajr

Arwa
04-17-2005, 08:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

A sign that your a hardcore imam "fan" loq (no offense)
wa alaikum assalam

;D ;D
no offense taken ..

Danish - I ain't gona go Saudi just for the itr! lol
obviously for umrah/hajj ...which every decides for me insha'Allah.
...aaand It's not me spending the money... it's my dad ;)

Arwa
04-17-2005, 08:41 PM
Also .. Sheikh Salih al Talib gives his paper to one of the bodyguards on his way to the leading point, while Sheikh Shuraim and Sheikh Sudais put their papers in their pockets! :D

S_87
04-17-2005, 09:49 PM
no i dont think im going for ramadhan

that oud is STRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG omg not good for a woman :thumbs_dw

BlissfullyJaded
04-17-2005, 09:51 PM

Thats precisely why I wondered if Sheikh Shuraim liked it... He's not a woman, so he'd like it. :p

Actually, my sis likes a LOT, and I sorta like it, depending on my mood. Ya know, this is turning into a attar thread! ;D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-18-2005, 12:09 AM
this is off topic too, but u have nice BOLD user name sister mm_ca04 :D

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-18-2005, 12:27 AM
Thats because She's a Super Moderator now. :) Congratulations Sister mm_ca04!

:w:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-18-2005, 12:46 AM
can i become 1 too?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-18-2005, 02:05 AM
SS leading Fajr, Creme colored bisht, unusual for Shuraim to wear that color

i have no clue which Surah, but i suspect Surah Saba. Because i understood the part about prophet Sulaiman and his army of Jinns and Insans.

EDIT:
And he did a Sajdah in the middle of the recitation.

ALLAHU AKBAR. Its the Surah with 2 bismiallahs. (Surah Nahl i think) his voice started wavering. DID anyone record it? Subhanallah i have never heard him recite like this, slow and steady with a powerful control over his voice. and then its starts wavering. Subhanallah.

Still reciting about prophet Sulaiman. He is trying to control his voice very hard from crying. Please tell me somebody recoreded this one. Plz sis mm_ca04, bro Danish, sis Arwa, bro Farhan, did anybody record it. It was a one of a kind reciataion today, i just cant describe it Subhanallah.

wasalam

PS: can i become a mod too?

BlissfullyJaded
04-18-2005, 02:18 AM

:) Thanks brother Ansar and Ahmed...

Yes, I did record it. I don't think it was Surah Nahl... InshaAllah I'll upload it later and brothers zAk or Khaldun will confirm. :) And he's been wearin the cream bisht for a week now. :) Maybe he gave away all his black one's. loq. ;)

MetSudaisTwice
04-18-2005, 09:59 AM
Asalamualiakum
i just like to say welcome to our brother Abdullah Saood to this forum and i hope inshallah he will enjoy the forum. can anyone tell me the specific name and details of the itr SS uses?
Jazakallah
Wasalamu alaikum

MetSudaisTwice
04-18-2005, 10:16 AM
Salam
i thought it is hard to even salam these imams of harams because on taraweeh on tv you see so many guards around that place where they read. inshallah next time i go i will try and meet them.
also does anyone know what type of ring SS wears on his small finger on his right hand?
Waslam

IslamicBrother
04-18-2005, 12:04 PM

Bro Ahmed, Sheikh Shuraim recited from Surah An-Naml from verse 15-44. It was pretty easy to guess because the word "Naml" comes up a few times during the recitation.

Welcome to the Forum bro Abdullah Saood, pleasure to have you in this thread :thumbs_up

Congrats sis mm_ca04 on becoming a mod, no surpise lol. May Allah reward you for your efforts to record the Salah from the Haram. :applaud:

MetSudaisTwice
04-18-2005, 01:00 PM
This Doctor is the Director General of Regents Park Mosque

this is my good friend Dr Ahmed Al-Dubayan with Sheikh Sudais
[IMG]http://www.iccuk.org/images/vip/sudaisi.jpg

This Dr Dubayan with Khalid Yasin
[/IMG]http://www.iccuk.org/images/vip/khalid_yasin.jpg

This Dr Dubayan with Saudi Minister of Islamic Affairs
[IMG]http://www.iccuk.org/images/vip/P1010018.jpg

MetSudaisTwice
04-18-2005, 01:01 PM
http://www.iccuk.org/images/vip/P1010018.jpg[IMG]

MetSudaisTwice
04-18-2005, 01:01 PM
This Doctor is the Director General of Regents Park Mosque

this is my good friend Dr Ahmed Al-Dubayan with Sheikh Sudais
http://www.iccuk.org/images/vip/sudaisi.jpg[IMG]

This Dr Dubayan with Khalid Yasin
http://www.iccuk.org/images/vip/khalid_yasin.jpg[/IMG]

This Dr Dubayan with Saudi Minister of Islamic Affairs
http://www.iccuk.org/images/vip/P1010018.jpg[IMG]

S_87
04-18-2005, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
Salam

also does anyone know what type of ring SS wears on his small finger on his right hand?
Waslam
the ring that someone plans to tax ;D ;D :lol:

oh yh brother AS you were stadning not far behind them for taraweeh right?
do you know the like 5 people behind them by any chance?

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-18-2005, 05:10 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-wa-ramatullah-hey-wabrakatu

oh yh brother AS you were stadning not far behind them for taraweeh right?
Yeah I know most of the guys who stand behind the imam in taraweeh - they normally stand on the right hand side of the imam - two young guys (always stand next to the very Old Shaykh with the white beard - I have even seen one of the them meet SAS when they were sat near him and he kissed him arab style on the cheeks! I was like 3 people away on the right just out of camera). Them guys used to be there for like Asr (I used to wait from Zohar until until trawee finished!!!!!!) and we got talking they are students in UQ! They also used to save my place when I ever needed to go to eat etc and tht way I also got to know all the guards - one of the guards (who stands there when the imams pray traweeh) always used to see me and say "Hey, London - How r u? (Arabic Style)" cuz I told them I lived in the UK - and they were like we wanna visit??!!!

There is an old guy with a turban who normally stands there. The row behind I know most of the guys! Also the guy who carries the mics to the floor for normal salat with the long black beard - I know him too he knows all the Muadhins and Imams and on jumma gives them the stick sometimes.
It was top knowing him cuz when we used to open fast in ramadhan he used to bring some quality food for us that the imams eat for Iftari!!!

I have already told metsudaistwice about the ring Shaykh Shuraim wears - Iv got a similar one!

Wassalam

Br ABDULLAH

Mohammad Shabbir
04-18-2005, 05:17 PM
sheikh subayl is leading isha
1st Rakah:Surah Teen : :thumbs_up
2nd Rakah:Surah Qadr

BlissfullyJaded
04-18-2005, 05:23 PM

Sheikh Subayyal's leadin. Surah Tin + Surah Qadr..

Hey..he's leading in the area where they lead Taraweeh usually... You know? :confused: And the area up close to the Kabaah is not thaaat full. Just the Tawaf crowd... *baffled* Whats goin on...

Mohammad Shabbir
04-18-2005, 05:24 PM
he is wearing a nice cream bisht it looks beatutiful

Mohammad Shabbir
04-18-2005, 05:28 PM
im logging off wassalam

Arwa
04-18-2005, 05:43 PM

Yeah .. I noticed he led on the taraweeh spot :D

AS - maaan you know everyone :confused:
I don't remember you saying anything the ring? *unsure*

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-18-2005, 06:30 PM

Yeah I know most of the guys who stand behind the imam in taraweeh - they normally stand on the right hand side of the imam - two young guys (always stand next to the very Old Shaykh with the white beard - I have even seen one of the them meet SAS when they were sat near him and he kissed him arab style on the cheeks! I was like 3 people away on the right just out of camera). Them guys used to be there for like Asr (I used to wait from Zohar until until trawee finished!!!!!!) and we got talking they are students in UQ! They also used to save my place when I ever needed to go to eat etc and tht way I also got to know all the guards - one of the guards (who stands there when the imams pray traweeh) always used to see me and say "Hey, London - How r u? (Arabic Style)" cuz I told them I lived in the UK - and they were like we wanna visit??!!!

There is an old guy with a turban who normally stands there. The row behind I know most of the guys! Also the guy who carries the mics to the floor for normal salat with the long black beard - I know him too he knows all the Muadhins and Imams and on jumma gives them the stick sometimes.
It was top knowing him cuz when we used to open fast in ramadhan he used to bring some quality food for us that the imams eat for Iftari!!!

I have already told metsudaistwice about the ring Shaykh Shuraim wears - Iv got a similar one!

Wassalam

Br ABDULLAH

can u give me deatils of that ring too plz brother AS, i would like to buy it if i can :shade:

And Brother you just have to introduce me and make me freinds with these great ppl Inshallah if i am to come there Inshallah :shade:

Danish
04-18-2005, 07:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IslamicBrother

Bro Ahmed, Sheikh Shuraim recited from Surah An-Naml from verse 15-44. It was pretty easy to guess because the word "Naml" comes up a few times during the recitation.

Welcome to the Forum bro Abdullah Saood, pleasure to have you in this thread :thumbs_up

Congrats sis mm_ca04 on becoming a mod, no surpise lol. May Allah reward you for your efforts to record the Salah from the Haram. :applaud:
:ws:
Send me the recitations of eprayers pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease so i can atleast save it on my server...cos eprayers not working still...come on msn messenger any time u like or drop off the email :j:

IslamicBrother
04-18-2005, 07:11 PM
:ws:
Send me the recitations of eprayers pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease so i can atleast save it on my server...cos eprayers not working still...come on msn messenger any time u like or drop off the email :j:
:sl: brother Danish. Hope you are in good health and spirit.

Yes eprayers been dead for a while, this is the 3rd time im changing servers. That means uploading over 100mb of audios over and over....miserable lol :confused:

Jazakallah for the concern though brother. Its people like you who motivate me :D

Eprayers will be up very soon im almost finished alhamdulillah.

Bro sis mmca is doing a fabulous job though, mashaAllah. :)

S_87
04-18-2005, 07:38 PM

Br ABDULLAH
as arwa has taught me rasssssssst !!!!

so the two guys i am asking about in particular is the young ones..they are almost always there
one is umm big built right? and he has this eye atching watch
same description?

Danish
04-18-2005, 08:03 PM
:sl: brother Danish. Hope you are in good health and spirit.

Yes eprayers been dead for a while, this is the 3rd time im changing servers. That means uploading over 100mb of audios over and over....miserable lol :confused:

Jazakallah for the concern though brother. Its people like you who motivate me :D

Eprayers will be up very soon im almost finished alhamdulillah.

Bro sis mmca is doing a fabulous job though, mashaAllah. :)
Yeh, :m: she is...but i wanted to listen to previous prayers too... i: the site'll be up and running son

lol, there be competition between u and mm_ca04 now haha...

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-18-2005, 08:09 PM

AS - maaan you know everyone
Allhumdoillah - :) well I am just one of those people that goes and chats to anyone (within shariat limits of course!) so I get on well with most people. Anyway, I have been going to Mecca nearly every month now since the last 1.5 years - so you get to know a lot of people!

I don't remember you saying anything the ring? *unsure*
Sorry brother "metsudaistwice" sent me a PM asking about the ring - well the stone in SS ring is called AQEEQ - you can get a similar style ring with the same stone in silver from a shop in near the haram (cant remember the name - sorry).

And Brother you just have to introduce me and make me freinds with these great ppl Inshallah if i am to come there Inshallah
Brother Ahmed as I said before - if you come to Mecca and I am there I will make sure you meet everyone that you want to inshallah. But you must come with correct intention (to do umrah and visit allah's house) meeting the Imams is a bonus! There are many other places I will take you inshallah (Garay Hira/Thawr, Kaaba Cloth Factory, Islamic Museum, UQ Uni, Masjid Al Qatri where Shaykh Mohaisiny prays, Jannatul Mualla, Famous mosques etc) That invitation is for all the brothers inshallah!

as arwa has taught me rasssssssst
???????

so the two guys i am asking about in particular is the young ones..they are almost always there
one is umm big built right? and he has this eye atching watch
same description?
;D Allah Hu Akbar - yeah I know the 2 you mean - they are called Aziz (the one with the eye catching watch) and Saleh - I spent hours on end with them guyz in ramadhan - they know SAS from UQ where they are students. Mashallah both are really sound guyz - when I first met them I said to them (jokingly) can I take picture with you, you are famous man - on Saudi TV - so he started telling the very Old Imam - and they all started laughing - since then I used to see them all the time! Mashallah they are very funny - they used to call me Shaykh Abdullah Arabi (even though they knew I was from UK!!!!). I actually met them recently and they took me to the Kabba making cloth factory.

By the way I just want to clear something (something I have been thinking about) - some people who may read this might think I go on a bit and show off extra - but walahi I only share my experiences becuz inshallah you guyz will enjoy reading about someone from the West who is settled in Saudi. May allah protect me from Riyaa and give me the ability to please him and him alone.

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH

S_87
04-18-2005, 08:20 PM

no i have never thought that of you and inshaAllah never will :(
and yh i do enjoy reading what you say and i tell other people too!! ;D

well regarding the two guys...omg you know the guys i am always ranting about
they are always talking when i see them on tv :mad: sheik sudais or shuraim have finished sure fatihah and they are talking :'(
i always said im gonna swap places with them (yh not possible but still)
the big built one looks like Sheikh sudais ??? ;D

hamza
04-18-2005, 08:40 PM
Asalamu alakum
I was wondering why the old man that has got white beard that is always at the
first line every taraweeh ?....(I JUST WANTED TO ASK THIS QUSTION IF YOU DONT MIND
BRTHERS AND SISTERS....

Arwa
04-18-2005, 08:40 PM

AS - I have never thought that you boast of anything .. I really enjoy reading your posts! ;D ;D
The more the better ;D

The kabah cloth making factory?!
wow :'( masha'Allah

Arwa
04-18-2005, 08:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hamza
Asalamu alakum
I was wondering why the old man that has got white beard that is always at the
first line every taraweeh ?....(I JUST WANTED TO ASK THIS QUSTION IF YOU DONT MIND
BRTHERS AND SISTERS....
wa alaikum assalam

oh yeah.. and what's his name?

hamza
04-18-2005, 08:43 PM
And why he doesnt take any salah....

hamza
04-18-2005, 08:44 PM
I dont Know
not that many people know hes name...

S_87
04-18-2005, 08:46 PM
hamza
if its the same sheikh i see then he sits half the time? and he also takes a bit longer to start???

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-18-2005, 08:51 PM

Allhumdoillah - :) well I am just one of those people that goes and chats to anyone (within shariat limits of course!) so I get on well with most people. Anyway, I have been going to Mecca nearly every month now since the last 1.5 years - so you get to know a lot of people!

Sorry brother "metsudaistwice" sent me a PM asking about the ring - well the stone in SS ring is called AQEEQ - you can get a similar style ring with the same stone in silver from a shop in near the haram (cant remember the name - sorry).

Brother Ahmed as I said before - if you come to Mecca and I am there I will make sure you meet everyone that you want to inshallah. But you must come with correct intention (to do umrah and visit allah's house) meeting the Imams is a bonus! There are many other places I will take you inshallah (Garay Hira/Thawr, Kaaba Cloth Factory, Islamic Museum, UQ Uni, Masjid Al Qatri where Shaykh Mohaisiny prays, Jannatul Mualla, Famous mosques etc) That invitation is for all the brothers inshallah!

???????

;D Allah Hu Akbar - yeah I know the 2 you mean - they are called Aziz (the one with the eye catching watch) and Saleh - I spent hours on end with them guyz in ramadhan - they know SAS from UQ where they are students. Mashallah both are really sound guyz - when I first met them I said to them (jokingly) can I take picture with you, you are famous man - on Saudi TV - so he started telling the very Old Imam - and they all started laughing - since then I used to see them all the time! Mashallah they are very funny - they used to call me Shaykh Abdullah Arabi (even though they knew I was from UK!!!!). I actually met them recently and they took me to the Kabba making cloth factory.

By the way I just want to clear something (something I have been thinking about) - some people who may read this might think I go on a bit and show off extra - but walahi I only share my experiences becuz inshallah you guyz will enjoy reading about someone from the West who is settled in Saudi. May allah protect me from Riyaa and give me the ability to please him and him alone.

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH

Brother abdulah, if i had my way i would make you right every single experience you have had with the Imams. I love reading your posts, and i wouldnt mind in the least if they were much longer , except for the fact that your fingers might hurt from typing all of that. :) i dont think you show off, in fact i love your posts :love: :shade: Ameen to your Dua :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-18-2005, 08:52 PM
are you ppl talking about Shaykh Subayl? cuz thats who i think it is :-[

Arwa
04-18-2005, 08:54 PM
are you ppl talking about Shaykh Subayl? cuz thats who i think it is :-[
I don't think it is him :confused:

BlissfullyJaded
04-18-2005, 09:05 PM

Naw, don't think its sheikh Subayyal...

Brother Abdullah, mashaAllah your experiences are wonderful to read. Glad to have you with us sharing such interesting reads. :thumbs_up

Aqeeq..? Hey, is that a stone from Makkah? Or is from somewhere else? Just wondered if anyone knew.

And lol, there's no competition between me n IslamicBrother, its all his once he's back in action inshaAllah. :D

Far7an
04-18-2005, 09:09 PM
mm_ca04, cool site mashaAllah. How about recording some more budair InshaAllah.

BlissfullyJaded
04-18-2005, 09:22 PM

I did record today's Maghrib. Was awesome mashaAllah. I'm gonna upload it later inshaAllah. :)

Jazakallah khair for the feedback. :)

Arwa
04-18-2005, 09:57 PM
wa alaikum assalam

yup yup!
Keep it up!

(not as if I can hear them anyway!)
Just supporting you. :D

Arwa
04-18-2005, 10:01 PM

It is Mustahab to wear a loose garment, on the shoulder (Aba), white dress, the cleanest dress use perfume and wearing an Aqeeq on the finger while performing prayer.

(Aqeeq is a kind of stone which is used in a ring).
SubhanAllah :)

Arwa
04-18-2005, 10:18 PM
Also...

http://www.99rings.co.uk/index.php?m...f1713113970727

These are gold though *yuck*
Sheikh Shuraim has a nice silver one :D and is the stone black? :confused:

..oh and I stumbled across a shia site that had some stuff about the 'Aqeeq' stone .. but I didn't post :confused:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-18-2005, 11:01 PM
how did you know he wears that one? did the camera zoom up on his finger before? if so when? i wanna see it. :lol: :haha:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-19-2005, 02:06 AM
SS leading Fajr, i missed first rakat :'( :'(
What is he reciting???? no clue:'(:'(

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-19-2005, 02:07 AM
same creame colored bisht :) :shade:

IslamicBrother
04-19-2005, 05:49 AM

Subhanallah brother AS (Abdullah Saood :p ) or is it Sheikh Abdullah Arabia (SAA)? Anyway to be honest i just envy you in the manner which is Halal in Shari'ah, coz you are earning so much reward going to the Harams so often it just makes me wanna go too. Ofcourse meeting the Imams is a bonus. Brother your experiences with them are just heart warming to read i really didn't feel it was boasting or anything! So please please keep us informed and keep this thread growing.... :D

lol bro Danish you are so cheeky, trying to start a row between us huh? lol :p

No no, sis mm just continue with what you're doing. It makes my life easier especially when i dont record somedays and these guys get mad...haha :brother: So please the stage is yours lol Yeah more Budair please? :mad: Since you're recording everything you might aswell record some Maghrib lol ;)

:wa:

BlissfullyJaded
04-19-2005, 06:12 AM

Yep I agree...you're so sincere in the way you say it bro Abdullah, its beautiful to read. :applaud:

LOL @ Danish being cheeky! Him being any other way would be a shocker! ;)

And nobody can get mad at ya brother. If they do, just raise your eyebrows Sheikh Shuraim style and send 'em away. *cough*

Well, not gonna be able to record Isha/Maghrib tomorrow... :'( We're goin to LA. <_< But yeh, inshaAllah I will start tryin to get Maghrib. :)

Anyways here's Maghrib, Isha, and Fajr.
Maghrib
Isha
Fajr

Hope that works inshaAllah. Lemme know... I'm changin hosts. Woo..

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-19-2005, 07:15 AM
Assalamoalaikum-wa-rahmatullah-hey-wabarakatu

Jazakallah khair wa ahsnal jaza for your comments – I just thought that I would mention it as one can always get carried away and as we know the NAFS and SHYTAAN are always tempting us!!!!

Anyway, yeah the ring SS wears the stone is Aqeeq (as I mentioned previously) – the reason I know this is because the friend who knows SS really well asked him for me (as I was too embarrassed) – anyway I got a close up look of it several times and the ring is round encased in thin silver and he wears it on his right hand little finger. The surface is slightly indented hence the shine you get from it. I got a similar one from Mecca they are pretty cheap a good quality silver one you can pick up for £15.

The very old shaykh (as I mentioned previously) stands with Aziz and Saleh and they are always adjusting his bisht and headgear. Mashallah the Shaykh is about 90 years old and still prays standing – apparently he used to be quite involved in the Shura Council in his days and was quite an important figure – that’s all I know!

Yeah Aziz does look like Shaykh Sudais! That’s what I used to call him when I used to see him!

Inshallah I am leaving for Medina tomorrow – and will be back on Saturday inshallah – I bet when I get back I will have another 100 pages to catch up on!

IslamicBrother
04-19-2005, 08:40 AM

Yep I agree...you're so sincere in the way you say it bro Abdullah, its beautiful to read.

LOL @ Danish being cheeky! Him being any other way would be a shocker!

And nobody can get mad at ya brother. If they do, just raise your eyebrows Sheikh Shuraim style and send 'em away. *cough*

Well, not gonna be able to record Isha/Maghrib tomorrow... We're goin to LA. <_< But yeh, inshaAllah I will start tryin to get Maghrib.

Anyways here's Maghrib, Isha, and Fajr.
Maghrib
Isha
Fajr

Hope that works inshaAllah. Lemme know... I'm changin hosts. Woo..
Jazakallah khayr sis, will remember the tips next time. :D Hope you have a safe and nice time in LA. No problem, you can take a break from recording lol ;) Permission given... :)

Jazakallah khair wa ahsnal jaza for your comments – I just thought that I would mention it as one can always get carried away and as we know the NAFS and SHYTAAN are always tempting us!!!!

Anyway, yeah the ring SS wears the stone is Aqeeq (as I mentioned previously) – the reason I know this is because the friend who knows SS really well asked him for me (as I was too embarrassed) – anyway I got a close up look of it several times and the ring is round encased in thin silver and he wears it on his right hand little finger. The surface is slightly indented hence the shine you get from it. I got a similar one from Mecca they are pretty cheap a good quality silver one you can pick up for £15.

The very old shaykh (as I mentioned previously) stands with Aziz and Saleh and they are always adjusting his bisht and headgear. Mashallah the Shaykh is about 90 years old and still prays standing – apparently he used to be quite involved in the Shura Council in his days and was quite an important figure – that’s all I know!

Yeah Aziz does look like Shaykh Sudais! That’s what I used to call him when I used to see him!

Inshallah I am leaving for Medina tomorrow – and will be back on Saturday inshallah – I bet when I get back I will have another 100 pages to catch up on!
Bro AS, thank you for all the info on personal related issues of Sheikh Shuraim. InshaAllah if i ever goto Makkah again, i'll be sure to get enough of the Itr, bishts, Aqeeq, etc....

MashaAllah about that very old sheikh, do you know his name though? Yes aziz does help him out a lot you can see during taraweeh. Helps him stand up, fixes his prayer mat but once i saw he was getting up quick and almost knocked him over lol.

Have a safe journey though and yes you're right about the 100 more pages.... :D

MetSudaisTwice
04-19-2005, 09:32 AM
Salam Brother Abdullah i and we all brothers and sisters in this forum greatly appreciate your informations and experiences with such great and pious Imams. we can only hope that you can provide us with more of your experiences as we all greatly enjoy reading your experiences. Jazakallah
Wasalam

S_87
04-19-2005, 09:41 AM

aqeeq ring...the description fits a ring my dad has got somewhere :D too big for me to take though ;D
whats it like when the sheikhs starts crying in the haram? is the first few lines like totally silent?
and inshaAllah you will have a safe journey to and from madinah!

MetSudaisTwice
04-19-2005, 09:53 AM
Salam
yeah sister amani i was wondering how its like when they cry at the Haram? luckily my cousin, alam7i, and brother, Mohammad Shabbir, have experienced what it is like in 2003 taraweeh when SS cries in Surah Haqaah.

S_87
04-19-2005, 11:18 AM
^^they were there?
i asked remembering a recitation by sheikh sudais that very year when he was crying :)

MetSudaisTwice
04-19-2005, 11:31 AM
SAS cried more often than SS but SS cried the most on Surah Haqaah. i remember SAS cried and it zoomed in on his face. i got that on my DVD

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-19-2005, 11:47 AM

MashaAllah about that very old sheikh, do you know his name though? Yes aziz does help him out a lot you can see during taraweeh. Helps him stand up, fixes his prayer mat but once i saw he was getting up quick and almost knocked him over lol.
They told me his name but I can't remember - sorry. Inshallah, next time I go I will find out.

whats it like when the sheikhs starts crying in the haram? is the first few lines like totally silent?
Subhanallah it is a totally amazing experience. There is normally a drop silence and you can hear the other people crying in the haram - it also echoes - man it makes your hair stand on end - especially if your standing near the imams!
But the most awesome time was when Shaykh Salah Budair used to cry in trawee and his duaa after the trawee used to have the whole of the haram in tears! Mashallah, his recitation is unbelievable prays with real emotion especially when you hear him live - i used to wait for him to come on! And when Shaykh Salah Budair used to lead Tahajjud - walahi there are no words to explain it (Just think you are standing in Riyadul Jannah, near the Raudha of the Prophet (Sallalah-ho-alahi-wassalam) and your thinking man I am standing praying where the Sahaba used to pray, where Jibreel used to bring the Quran the message of Allah, where Bilal used to give adhan, you think of the times when the Prophet was alive - what it would have been like praying behind him)!

Another beautiful experience was when I went in ramadhan 2003 - I had just finished my umrah and was sitting in the mataf waiting for Fajr and SST was praying (first time I heard him) and when he started praying I thought this guy is good. Anyway he prayed Fatiha and then started on Surah Bani Israeel - it was just mind blowing - I will never forget it!

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH

MetSudaisTwice
04-19-2005, 11:51 AM
Mashallah brother Abdullah you have had the exprience, may Allah allow you to continue to visit the Holy Mosques. I agree Sheikh Budayr is truly magnificient as well as Sheikh Shuraim, Sheikh Sudais and Sheikh Salih Talib. May Alllah preserve them and keep them in good health and allow them to continue and recite the Holy Quran in such beautiful way.

Danish
04-19-2005, 12:04 PM
LOL @ Danish being cheeky! Him being any other way would be a shocker!
me, cheeky? :O think u r getting mixed up between urself and me islamicbro and mm#-ca. I am nothing but a solemn (sp?), totally-serious, never messing about :p

SAS cried more often than SS but SS cried the most on Surah Haqaah. i remember SAS cried and it zoomed in on his face. i got that on my DVD
listen surah haqaah by Mihsainry on islamway, he cries ALOT. Plus read the translation of Haqah (its in juz 29, surah 3 in 29 juz) , to know why this surah is so emotional!!!

MetSudaisTwice
04-19-2005, 03:07 PM
bro danish i know why they cry at surah haqaah. it is about the severe punishment of a non-beleiving man on the day of judgement

MetSudaisTwice
04-19-2005, 03:15 PM
how do you gain reputation points? someone told me it depends on your posts, i put some pictures and some recitations on this thread but my points never increased.

Arwa
04-19-2005, 04:12 PM

'' walahi there are no words to explain it (Just think you are standing in Riyadul Jannah, near the Raudha of the Prophet (Sallalah-ho-alahi-wassalam) and your thinking man I am standing praying where the Sahaba used to pray, where Jibreel used to bring the Quran the message of Allah, where Bilal used to give adhan, you think of the times when the Prophet was alive - what it would have been like praying behind him)! ''

Man..that brings tears to the eyes :'(

S_87
04-19-2005, 04:37 PM
^^ i know ... and thinking about it Muhammed SAW is just there an all :wub: (well you know what i mean)

Arwa
04-19-2005, 06:38 PM
..oh yeah.. have a safe trip bro AS :D

IslamicBrother
04-19-2005, 06:39 PM

Subhanallah it is a totally amazing experience. There is normally a drop silence and you can hear the other people crying in the haram - it also echoes - man it makes your hair stand on end - especially if your standing near the imams!
But the most awesome time was when Shaykh Salah Budair used to cry in trawee and his duaa after the trawee used to have the whole of the haram in tears! Mashallah, his recitation is unbelievable prays with real emotion especially when you hear him live - i used to wait for him to come on! And when Shaykh Salah Budair used to lead Tahajjud - walahi there are no words to explain it (Just think you are standing in Riyadul Jannah, near the Raudha of the Prophet (Sallalah-ho-alahi-wassalam) and your thinking man I am standing praying where the Sahaba used to pray, where Jibreel used to bring the Quran the message of Allah, where Bilal used to give adhan, you think of the times when the Prophet was alive - what it would have been like praying behind him)!

Another beautiful experience was when I went in ramadhan 2003 - I had just finished my umrah and was sitting in the mataf waiting for Fajr and SST was praying (first time I heard him) and when he started praying I thought this guy is good. Anyway he prayed Fatiha and then started on Surah Bani Israeel - it was just mind blowing - I will never forget it!
Subhanallah what a vivid description. Very well described brother. Can anyone tell me where i can get Sheikh Budayrs recitations when he led taraweeh and tahajjud. Also some of hid dua's?? May Allah reward whoever provides the links inshaAllah.

IslamicBrother
04-19-2005, 06:42 PM
And bro Danish i was just kidding :D :zip:

Arwa
04-19-2005, 06:45 PM

wow!
looks who's first!
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...h+budayr&meta=

Khaldun
04-19-2005, 07:33 PM

wow mashAllah sis mm_ca04 really deserves it, your doing a faboulus job sister mashAllah! :thumbs_up

Far7an
04-19-2005, 07:35 PM

wow mashAllah sis mm_ca04 really deserves it, your doing a faboulus job sister mashAllah! :thumbs_up
Yes MashaAllah, but still waiting for the budair clips :(

Has it got something to do with your storage space? Ill try be patient inshaAllah

Danish
04-19-2005, 07:41 PM
And bro Danish i was just kidding
lol, bro u never offended me, beside that dont worry, its not easy to offend me alhamdulilah :D

Danish
04-19-2005, 07:43 PM
Mahsallah good job mm_ca04, i signed up on that fun mailing list btw...

...keep it up guys!

BlissfullyJaded
04-19-2005, 08:10 PM

OMG Arwa... *hides* :zip:

Brother Farhan, don't worry, I really want to get Maghrib so inshaAllah startin tomorrow I'll find a way to make sure I always get it. :D Naw, storage isn't a problem anymore. :)

Subhanallah what a vivid description. Very well described brother. Can anyone tell me where i can get Sheikh Budayrs recitations when he led taraweeh and tahajjud. Also some of hid dua's?? May Allah reward whoever provides the links inshaAllah.
Here are a few:
Ramadan 28, 1425 Taraweeh
Ramadan 26, 1425 Taraweeh
Ramadan 26, 1425 Tahajud
Ramadan 24, 1425 Taraweeh
Ramadan 24, 1425 Tahajud
Ramadan 22, 1425 Taraweeh

Uh, you can just go to: http://www.liveislam.net/archive.php?sid=

And on the bottom just click on page 17 or so, thats where they are mostly, on those pages. Live Islam does have Madeenah all archived. :thumbs_up I'll post more links if you want me to though. :)

BlissfullyJaded
04-19-2005, 08:16 PM

Wow, I just got through readin that bro Abdullah. Wow, wow, wowwwww! SubhanAllah. I soooo wanna go for Umrah in Ramadaan now! :'( MashaAllah, thats truly an experience I'm sure all of us would like to experience.

Anyways, hope your trip to Madeenah is safe and awaiting details. :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-19-2005, 08:25 PM
Jazakallah Khair sister for the recordings :D Have a sfe trip Inshallah brother Abdullah, await your newest experiences Inshallah.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-19-2005, 08:26 PM
btw sister do you have any Videos of him????

Arwa
04-19-2005, 09:11 PM
btw sister do you have any Videos of him????
I have 2 vidoes of Sheikh Salih al Talib. :sister:

OMG Arwa... *hides*
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! :omg:

oh yeah.. metseudaistwice - Sheikh Sudais broke big time (can't remember day) but it was Surat al Ma'ida .. last few ayaat of that Surah. - starting from '' in tu'athibhum fa innahum ibaaduk ... ' :)
and yeah...Sheikh Shuraim broke time big time in Haaqah. :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-19-2005, 09:17 PM
can i get them plz ?????????

Danish
04-19-2005, 10:27 PM
oh yeah.. metseudaistwice - Sheikh Sudais broke big time (can't remember day) but it was Surat al Ma'ida .. last few ayaat of that Surah. - starting from '' in tu'athibhum fa innahum ibaaduk ... '
and yeah...Sheikh Shuraim broke time big time in Haaqah.
When wa these arwa? can u post the links plz

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-20-2005, 02:09 AM
I think shaykh Saleh Al-Humaid led Fajr, cuz i missed most of it, anyone record it> sis mm_ca04?

Now they are putting on some old recitation of Shuraim :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-20-2005, 02:16 AM
was the end of Surah Baqarah and now hes on the begining of Surah Ale-Imran:D

btw, cool site sis mm_ca04, i joined the mailing list :)

BlissfullyJaded
04-20-2005, 02:17 AM

^ Jazakallah khair brother, much appreciated. :)

Yeah, it was Sheikh Humaid! Wow.. Its been a while since I heard him! :) He read surah Dhariyat. :) And yeah, I recorded it. :)

http://www.muslimtents.com/iHaram/Sh..._4-20-2005.mp3

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-20-2005, 02:19 AM
jazakallah Khair sis for the recording :D

S_87
04-20-2005, 01:19 PM
he prob gonna do khutbah this week then :D

MetSudaisTwice
04-20-2005, 01:20 PM
i dont mind his khutbah his jumuah prayers are so wicked

S_87
04-20-2005, 01:23 PM
[QUOTE=Arwa]

oh yeah.. metseudaistwice - Sheikh Sudais broke big time (can't remember day) but it was Surat al Ma'ida .. last few ayaat of that Surah. - starting from '' in tu'athibhum fa innahum ibaaduk ... ' :)
[QUOTE]

day 5 yr 1424
first shuraim comes on then sudais
its in the first 4 rakahs (of sudais coming on)

:shade:
thanks to arwa i know ;)

Arwa
04-20-2005, 05:46 PM

day 5 yr 1424

:shade:
thanks to arwa i know ;)
:rolleyes: ;)

tht was gr8 !
Indeed it was.

Ahmed - it's 2 vidoes but you can't see him ??? ...
They are on my mobile right now :)

Arwa
04-20-2005, 05:47 PM

I can bet ya'all 200 sweeties Sheikh Humaid will do khutbah ..

only because I have Friday off :)

;D

( :'( ) haha :(

Arwa
04-20-2005, 05:48 PM
Oh yeah.. and my brother told me Sheikh Subayl led isha :)

IslamicBrother
04-20-2005, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mm_ca04

OMG Arwa... *hides* :zip:

Brother Farhan, don't worry, I really want to get Maghrib so inshaAllah startin tomorrow I'll find a way to make sure I always get it. :D Naw, storage isn't a problem anymore. :)

Here are a few:
Ramadan 28, 1425 Taraweeh
Ramadan 26, 1425 Taraweeh
Ramadan 26, 1425 Tahajud
Ramadan 24, 1425 Taraweeh
Ramadan 24, 1425 Tahajud
Ramadan 22, 1425 Taraweeh

Uh, you can just go to: http://www.liveislam.net/archive.php?sid=

And on the bottom just click on page 17 or so, thats where they are mostly, on those pages. Live Islam does have Madeenah all archived. :thumbs_up I'll post more links if you want me to though. :)
Jazakallah Khayr sister for going through so much. May Allah reward you immensely and accept you as one of His righteous servants.

Now i'll listen to them all....yippe... :D

Danish
04-20-2005, 06:39 PM
Any1 know when shuraim recited haqqah where he cried alot?

Danish
04-20-2005, 06:55 PM

day 5 yr 1424
R u talking about when he is reciting the end of surah maidah, in juz 7? And when the story of Prophet Jesus(phub) is on? He really breaks down "if you punish them they are your servent..." mashallah

S_87
04-20-2005, 07:00 PM
^^ yup yup yup thats it

Arwa
04-20-2005, 08:48 PM
Any1 know when shuraim recited haqqah where he cried alot?
wa alaikum assalam

yeah .. aaah! the ayah is in my head but not coming out :'(

he goes really high.. stops... says the ayah again but this time crying :'(

oh I remember some of the ayah now

...ha'u muqra'u kitabiya

Arwa
04-20-2005, 08:50 PM

That's it!

fa'amma man utiya kitbahu bi yaminihi fayaqulu ha'u muqra'u kitbiya.

(Surah 6 Ayah 19 ) :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-20-2005, 08:58 PM
Oh i have that recording on a CD. Anyway i can upload it?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-20-2005, 08:59 PM
srry off topic: sis Arwa, i was just looking for that kind of an Avatar yesterday and today you have it!!! where can i get a good one like that?

Srry for being off topic

S_87
04-20-2005, 09:01 PM
ahmed

i had soooo muc htrouble uploading from cd now i can
something like this

when u put the cd in and the track listing comes save the one u want to
then it shud go to my library or something
from there right click and move to your music folder
done :thumbs_up

Arwa
04-20-2005, 09:02 PM
Oh i have that recording on a CD. Anyway i can upload it?
er..I don't know how to but amani does :confused:
It is the 27th night btw .. :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-20-2005, 09:03 PM
i already did that but howd do i get it HERE on LI???? i have the whole Quran by Shuraim on computer, how can i upload some tracks?

S_87
04-20-2005, 09:04 PM
oh
try www.yousendit.com

and the link they give post here :d
otherwise uploading links direct i dunno it dont work with me

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-20-2005, 09:09 PM
what do i put under "recipeints address" ???????

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-20-2005, 09:12 PM
ok Inshallah this should work: here is the link:

Surah Haqqah Shuraim :shade:

Far7an
04-20-2005, 09:19 PM
ok Inshallah this should work: here is the link:

Surah Haqqah Shuraim :shade:
:) MashaAllah, that recitation was excellent.

Barakallahu feekum for sharing that akhee.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-20-2005, 09:29 PM
no problem brother, As i said before i have the whole Quran by Shuraim MP3 quality on my computer. Any one request any particluar section or Surah, plz dont hesitate to ask me. Ill post as soon as possible then Inshallah:shade:

BlissfullyJaded
04-20-2005, 09:35 PM

Oohhh, that one! I remember hearing that before. Really beautiful mashaAllah.

Jazakallah khair brother Ahmed. :thumbs_up

Far7an
04-20-2005, 09:36 PM
no problem brother, As i said before i have the whole Quran by Shuraim MP3 quality on my computer. Any one request any particluar section or Surah, plz dont hesitate to ask me. Ill post as soon as possible then Inshallah:shade:
MashaAllah, I wouldd give you a rep point but "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ahmed687 again."

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-20-2005, 09:41 PM
:lol: give me your Dua's, that is more than enough for me :)

Khaldun
04-20-2005, 10:16 PM

wow subhanAllah i cant believe i never heared this version of Haqqah before, its amazing, i am speechless subhanAllah !!!!

Far7an
04-20-2005, 10:18 PM
:lol: give me your Dua's, that is more than enough for me :)
your on a roll akhee, again "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ahmed687 again." :(

Maybe Khaldun can give some on my behalf

Khaldun
04-20-2005, 10:20 PM

give what dear brother? duas? you ppl are always in my duas anyways :)

Far7an
04-20-2005, 10:20 PM

give what dear brother? duas? you ppl are always in my duas anyways :)
rep points my dear brother ;)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-20-2005, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan247
your on a roll akhee, again "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ahmed687 again." :(

Maybe Khaldun can give some on my behalf
lol brother maybe :-[ Jazakallah its the thought that counts :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-20-2005, 10:24 PM
And as i said before any requests plz feel free :D:D

S_87
04-21-2005, 01:56 AM
sheikh bin humaid leading
he has cough

BlissfullyJaded
04-21-2005, 02:01 AM

Did ya hear the mu'adhin?? He has a cough also! *blinks* :'(

S_87
04-21-2005, 02:11 AM
^^yup they all got coffs
i got one too :)

sheikh shuraim on..why did he come on? i want to sleep..i gotta wake up early! but dont want to off now hes on

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-21-2005, 02:12 AM
lol

S_87
04-21-2005, 02:29 AM
oh no theyve put sudais on ...i was just gonna off

S_87
04-21-2005, 02:34 AM
hes praying so nice :shade:

im gona have to off now :'(

BlissfullyJaded
04-21-2005, 05:55 AM
^^yup they all got coffs
i got one too :)

sheikh shuraim on..why did he come on? i want to sleep..i gotta wake up early! but dont want to off now hes on

*raises eyebrow* Now if I said I had a cough, you be picking on me! :zip:

I wonder whats up with the coughing and Makkah imaams... :confused: I never heard Madeenah imaams cough.. :confused:

May Allah SWT grant them good health...

Here's today's Fajr:
http://www.muslimtents.com/iharam/Sh..._4-21-2005.mp3

MetSudaisTwice
04-21-2005, 09:22 AM
Masahallah that recording of SS reading Al Haqaah was really good althought i got it already on CD it was nice to hear it again.

MetSudaisTwice
04-21-2005, 09:30 AM
Salam
i was wondering if any of the brothers or sisters can post the biography of Sheikh Salih Budayr? can anyone also tell me when he started being the imam of Madinah? one brother that i know said that he wore a turban made out of the traditional red and white arabian scarf, is that true if it is can some one provide me the the picture or a video of this?
Jazakallah
Wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
04-21-2005, 09:41 AM
Salam bro zak
who is his number 1 fan?

MetSudaisTwice
04-21-2005, 09:56 AM
inshallah i will ask him when he comes online

S_87
04-21-2005, 09:56 AM

damsoo i fake my coughs :lol: but i like picking on u so thats ok :shade:

right something rong with my real player :'( gotta get my sis to fix cos i cant listen to Sure Haqqah

and i think my dad said he wil buy me muskh al madinah :D well i said i want to buy an itr and sheikh shuraim was wearing it and i wull giv u but u then giv me k? and he sed yes
so wooooohoooooo i want now!!!

MetSudaisTwice
04-21-2005, 09:58 AM
you are so lucky sister amani that you are getting musk al madinah, am in london i wish i was in saudi then i would have bought that itr.

S_87
04-21-2005, 10:02 AM
oh dont know if ill actually GET it
ive just sed i WANT it because i heard shuraim has it and he said yes :D
(dont know if he were listening :confused: )

but yh inshaAllah i will get it or atleast get him to get sooneone to get for meeeeee

Far7an
04-21-2005, 10:11 AM
Sheikh Budayr's #1 FAN is online ! :)
ask him !
Ask me what? bbl InshaAllah

S_87
04-21-2005, 10:23 AM
http://www.alharamainonline.org/eng/...rticle&sid=372

transalation of sheikh sudais khutbah last week
His Lord loved him and selected him. He made him excel above all other creatures. May my father and mother be his ransom!

Far7an
04-21-2005, 10:46 AM
#1 FAN in the hiding ?? :p

or busy searching ???

jk ;)
lol neither, I went to have my breakfast.

No, I dont have his Biography.

BUT, I have some really cool videos of his. Ill upload them when I have more time InshaAllah, Im not on the computer for long.

Wasalamu 'alaikum

MetSudaisTwice
04-21-2005, 11:07 AM
i really wanted to know more about Sheikh Budayr like when he first started being imam of madinah and his biography

Z
04-21-2005, 11:13 AM
Asalamu Alaikum

I've met 3 sheikhs of Makkah, even had the chance to participate in one of the skeikhs son's funeral.

In Madinah, I met 6 imams and even walked with Hudhayfee's arm over me for some time till I realised that my khalu was no longer with us but standing watching me from behind. It was my chance to start a new life I suppose, but I turned back. It was awesome! All because of some family friend in Madinah.

Is that was I'm supposed to post in here?

MetSudaisTwice
04-21-2005, 11:15 AM
who were the three shiekhs of makkah? which sheikhs son's funeral did you go to?
yes you can post that here

Z
04-21-2005, 11:19 AM
Asalamu Alaikum

I don't remember the name of the sheikh, but he was an old timer. It was in 2002, Hajj time.

The other two were sudais, big 'fella' and shuriam. Never knew he was so old.

MetSudaisTwice
04-21-2005, 11:22 AM
you actually got to meet sudais and shuraim? who did you know that wasnt that old? shuraim is about 40 and sudais is about 44. that aint that old. what did you do when you met sudais and shuraim? how did you meet them?

Z
04-21-2005, 11:29 AM
Asalamu Alaikum

Ok, this is how it went down.

Funeral time, the sheikh led his own sons funeral. After that, my khalu who is massive rushed up and even got to carry the coffin out. Me being the titch I was then was allowed to go with the other 100 people who were holding it. There outside were all the sheikhs by their Crown Vic's and my khalu just umm said there they are and I just rushed upto the 'fat' one and stuck my hand out. I didn't even get to feel his hand properly before some idiot pushed me out the way into the shiekh next to the 'fat' one who looked really old. I stuck my hand out again and this time got a proper shake before "ya'llah" (move?) was yelled out and then there was a sudder spur and I was back in the hotel room.

Gosh, it was an awesome experience. Sometimes, after maghrib salaah, the sheikhs would even stay under that place where the adhaan is called out and have tea (kahwa I think) and you could like sit with them, but not in their circle. Those guards looked so huge then, I wonder how big they look now - hehe. ;)

MetSudaisTwice
04-21-2005, 11:34 AM
brother dont use those types of word to describe fellow brothers ("fat" is not an appropiate word) mashallah you had a great chance to experience such event. is this sheikh subayyil who leads isha often at the Haram? may allah grant his son the highest status in Jannah.
bro zak shuraim aint that old, old is when you hit 80-85yrs. shuraim hasnt even hit 45 yet, may allah preserve these imams and allow them to continue their work.

Z
04-21-2005, 11:41 AM
Asalamu Alaikum

Well I was meaning fat in a good way, hence the "'s" - it's an expression for a merry/jolly person. Maybe you have a different dialouge to me, sorry if it kind of effected you bro. I would never dub a man of such status.

Shuriam looks really old, though he may not be. To me he does anyway.

MetSudaisTwice
04-21-2005, 11:47 AM
i understand bro no worries. the recent taraweeh shuraim looks very healthy and young for some reason mashallah. his only 40yrs old and still got a lovely and unique recitation mashallah

MetSudaisTwice
04-21-2005, 11:49 AM
bro zak i think shuraim is due to turn 40 this year, dont know which month i dont think anyone knows his exact date of birth. people only know his year of birth.

Z
04-21-2005, 11:54 AM
Asalamu Alaikum

I was thinking he would be getting onto his 60's just like my 'paps'. Deary white 'fella.'

MetSudaisTwice
04-21-2005, 11:56 AM
no bro he is just due to turn 40 this year. and i hope he is still leading at the Haram for many years to come inshallah

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-21-2005, 12:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
no bro he is just due to turn 40 this year. and i hope he is still leading at the Haram for many years to come inshallah
Ameen Ameen, Shuraim was born in 1386 hijri (i think) meaning hes turning 40 this year. and Sudais is like in 1382 or 1383 *not sure*. Inshallah ill chek up and post both their bio's here Inshallah when i get home as I am in school now.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-21-2005, 12:35 PM
Ash-Sheikh Doctor Abdulrahman As-Sudais

Abdulrahman bin Abdulazeez bin Abdullah bin Muhammed bin Abdulazeez bin Muhammed bin Abdullah nicknamed As-Sudais, has his origins from ‘Anzah of the well-known tribe. He was born in the year 1382 Al-Hijarah in Riyadh and memorized the Qur’an there. He took many kinds of knowledge from scholars. In the year 1404 Al-Hijarah he was appointed to be an imam and khateeb of the Haram mosque in Mekkah.

Ash-Sheikh Doctor Saud Ash-Shuraim

Saud bin Ibrahim bin Muhammaed Aali Shuraim of the Haraaqees of Bani Zayd was born in Riyadh in the year 1386 Al-Hijarah and memorized the Qur’an and too from many scholars different branches of knowledge in the same city.

In the year 1413 Al-Hijarah he was appointed to be an imam and khateeb of the Haram mosque in Mekkah. In the same year he was also appointed to be a judge in the grand court of Mekkah Al-Mukarramah.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-21-2005, 12:35 PM
I have a much more deailed one Inshallah ill post that once i get home, this is the best i caould i find by googling :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-21-2005, 12:39 PM
Imam Salah Al-Budair is one of the imam’s of the Prophet’s Mosque in Medinah. Unfortunately, we cannot find a biography on him and more often than not cannot find biographies of modern shuyookh. We have had to stop entertaining requests for biographies on modern day shuyookh because of the great amount of our time that it took up, often with little or no results. We apologize to you and all who have sent requests for biographies on many different shuyookh.

I coud not find anything about Salah Al-Budair :( Thats all that i could find :( But ill tell you one thing, He is a very young imam with Excellent recitation.Mashallah

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-21-2005, 12:54 PM
umm what??? googling? i meant i searched on google.com :lol:

MetSudaisTwice
04-21-2005, 01:08 PM
does anyone know how old Sheikh Budayr is and when he started being the imam of medinah? also does anyone know the full date of birth of shuraim and sudais?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-21-2005, 01:09 PM
Inshallah ill post it when i go home Inshallah which is in about 6-7 hours. School then i need to go to a store to buy something, then Inshallah ill will as soon as i get home. :shade: :shade: :shade:

S_87
04-21-2005, 01:20 PM
sheikh shuraim old ???
he looks youngish to me :thumbs_up

MetSudaisTwice
04-21-2005, 01:25 PM
yeah i agree with sis amani in the recent taraweeh he looks so young and healthy he looks as if he is 30yrs old.

Khaldun
04-21-2005, 02:22 PM

yes mashAllah Allah has blessed shuraim with youthful looks, a "side" benefit from reading the Quran innit loq

Z
04-21-2005, 02:23 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

It's a shame we can't the say the same about you Khaldun...

Danish
04-21-2005, 02:54 PM
Jazkallah khair bro ahmed687 , i am listening to it right now...what year of tarwaheeh is this btw akhi?

Danish
04-21-2005, 03:06 PM
:Sl:
Wallahi, what a emotional surah haqqah is! Mashallah, just read the meaning with shuraim's translation, and it will bring tears to the eyes

MetSudaisTwice
04-21-2005, 03:07 PM
mashallah that recitation is very good that is why he is the best recitor there is

MetSudaisTwice
04-21-2005, 03:07 PM
^^^^^^^^^
i was talking about shuraim by the way

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-21-2005, 03:37 PM
Jazkallah khair bro ahmed687 , i am listening to it right now...what year of tarwaheeh is this btw akhi?
srry i have no clue :( i just have it from a CD. and it doesnt say on it:( No problem bro, any requests dont hesitate :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-21-2005, 03:42 PM
:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg: WE Have A New Member with the name "SHURAIMNo1 FAN" Arwa take care of him/her :omg::omg::omg:IM #1A, ok im srry i didnt want to be the one who started this #1 thing again, but i was :omg: carried away:omg:

:omg:joking:omg:

S_87
04-21-2005, 03:51 PM
lol no matter ahmed
we know uve got the number1a position ;)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-21-2005, 03:55 PM
yup and thats for Sudais, Shuraim, Salah- Al-Budair, Saleh Al-Talib, and everyone else :D :shade:

btw sis mm_ca04, I wrote the full names of all the Imams :applaud: :brother: :D:D :shade:

Danish
04-21-2005, 03:57 PM
lol no matter ahmed
we know uve got the number1a position
i assume u were talking to me? yes? excellent

Ah, u r too kind amani *bows low*...yeh, the title fits me well :d

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-21-2005, 03:58 PM
it says "lol no matter bro ahmed So it was to me, no matter u brother Danish can be #1B no problem :shade:

Arwa
04-21-2005, 05:45 PM

usernames do not matter ... I am Sheikh Shuraim's no1 fan and that's that!
End of story :sister:
loooooooooool ;D

hmm

sooo
oh yeah!
Sheikh Shuraim old?! loool
noooooo masha'Allah he looks so young ..not even 40! masha'Allah (he's 39) lol masha'Allah! :D

Is that Surah Haaqa the one I was on about? *unsure*

(I haven't listened to it.. I'm sure you all know why :) )

IslamicBrother
04-21-2005, 07:05 PM

Bro Ahmed that was fabulous!!! When he cried it seemed like others were weeping too. Maybe this was when he used to lead in Riyadh. The quality is really great. Thanks bro. :brother:

If you can could u upload some more from that CD of Shuraim? I just love the quality and originality of the voice. WOW!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-21-2005, 08:28 PM
Inshallah in a while bro.

Arwa
04-21-2005, 09:28 PM

I want to listen to it :'( *sigh*

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-21-2005, 09:38 PM
ok here now ill put up 6 surahs by Shuraim that i am Literraly addicted to. The recitation is beyond anything you may have heard previously. These recitations are soo melodic that you will feel like u are in a different world. Wallahi that is how i feel when i hear them. Please take the time to listen to all of them. So here goes Inshallah:

Surah Hashr

Surah Mumatinah

Surah Saff

Surah Taghabun

Surah Talaq

Surah Tahrim

Surah Nuh

Enjoy :thumbs_up :)

wasalam :shade:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-21-2005, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Arwa

I want to listen to it :'( *sigh*

its there sis ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :shade:

Arwa
04-21-2005, 10:14 PM
but my sound card isn't!! :'(

Ima have to take the laptop out *sigh*

thanks lil brrrrro!

(good surahs up there btw! )

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-21-2005, 10:15 PM
No Problem sis, yes those Surahs are truly amazing :) and with Shuraim reciting them, they are beyond anything.

Arwa
04-21-2005, 10:34 PM
Thanks for rubbing it in more <_<

naa I'm only joking.. :D

Looks like it'll have to be tomorrow :D

Arwa
04-21-2005, 11:01 PM
insha'Allah

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-21-2005, 11:27 PM
Inshallah

MetSudaisTwice
04-22-2005, 07:59 AM
i think its most likely to be Sheikh Humaid since he lead the last three fajrs. where is Sheikh Shuraim gone???? bro ahmed you got the biography of Sheikh Budayr yet?

Arwa
04-22-2005, 09:18 AM
I think Sheikh Humaid too

Arwa
04-22-2005, 09:19 AM
oh yeah..
Sheikh Subayl led isha.. aaaand is was right near the kabah spot :D

Arwa
04-22-2005, 09:31 AM
It is Sheikh Humaid

shuraimno1fan
04-22-2005, 09:32 AM
Sheikh Hamid doing khutbah wearing black bisht looking healthy mashallah, what is he saying?

shuraimno1fan
04-22-2005, 09:34 AM
are you in saudi sis arwa?

Arwa
04-22-2005, 09:36 AM
No I am not..
aaaaaaaaaand I have no clue... as I am soundless right now :confused:

MetSudaisTwice
04-22-2005, 09:36 AM
salam every1 how do you watch the khutbah on the internet?

Arwa
04-22-2005, 09:39 AM
www.saudiembassy.net
www.saudi1.tv
www.kacst.edu.sa/en

MetSudaisTwice
04-22-2005, 09:41 AM
jazakallah sis watching it now Sheikh Hamid giving his khutbah

MetSudaisTwice
04-22-2005, 09:49 AM
his voice is shaking

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.