View Full Version : Imams of the Haramains - Part I

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

MetSudaisTwice
04-22-2005, 09:57 AM
reading surah feel

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
04-22-2005, 10:02 AM
cool camera angle zoomed in from far to where he was leading prayer, you could see how he did his salam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-22-2005, 12:09 PM
keep rubbing it in just cause i cant watch :mad: :mad:

MetSudaisTwice
04-22-2005, 12:19 PM
he had a nice beutiful black bisht and he read the prayer so wicked!!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-22-2005, 12:22 PM
hehehehe yes go on rub it in :mad: :lol:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-22-2005, 01:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
i think its most likely to be Sheikh Humaid since he lead the last three fajrs. where is Sheikh Shuraim gone???? bro ahmed you got the biography of Sheikh Budayr yet?
I cudnt find it :(:(:( Ill put up Sudais and Shuraim;s later Inshallah when i get home.

Arwa
04-22-2005, 01:09 PM
It wasn't zoomed in that much.. still pretty far.
You get to see even more closer images. :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-22-2005, 01:10 PM
where and when?

Arwa
04-22-2005, 01:12 PM
eh?

I'm talking about today's khutbah .. lol
when ''metsudaistwice'' was saying about them zooming in :D

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-22-2005, 02:02 PM
Assalamoalaikum-wa-rahmtullah-hey-wabrakatu

Allhumdolillah got to the blessed city of the Prophet (Sallallah-alahi-wassalam) safely on Wed night?

Mashallah, its getting busier here. Staying @ the Hilton this time and they have internet access - its really fast!!

Prayed Jumma it was Shaykh Hussain Al Shaykh - top khutba and his qirat is sooo cool - I was like in the 2nd row directly behind the imam (waited from Fajr - was with some friends so it wasnt too bad - actually the time flew buy). Allhumdoillah went to Baqi on Thursday evening - so peaceful may allah shower his blessings on the People of Baqi - they are so lucky allhumdoillah!

Right better go - visiting some friends from the UK who are at Medina University - also hoping to meet Shaykh Hudaifee inshallah if he is around.

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH

BlissfullyJaded
04-22-2005, 02:17 PM
:sl:

Thats great mashaAllah brother! :thumbs_up

Hey, give our salaams to Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam)...please? :)

Anyways, hope you get meet Sheikh Hudhaifee. :D

Far7an
04-22-2005, 02:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mm_ca04
Anyways, hope you get meet Sheikh Hudhaifee. :D
If you see budair, ask him to recite surah mulk or al inshiqaq in maghrib :)

lol

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-22-2005, 03:56 PM
yes tell him to also recite the begining of Surah Tawbah :D

Arwa
04-22-2005, 07:35 PM

Hope you are having a nice time in Medinah Abdullah :)

Just pray for us all to come there insha'Allah :)

..and yeah.. hope you got to meet Sheikh Hudhayfi :)

Danish
04-22-2005, 08:55 PM
I dont suppose any1 recorded jummah of today?

Arwa
04-22-2005, 09:22 PM
wa alaikum assalam

Nope...

but OMG!
I heard Sheikh Sudais number 2!
omg!
I swear it was this man on T.V. reciting exactly like Sheikh Sudais! :omg:
He recited Surah fil and then it came on again but this time surah ma'un so I was like yay I'll record and post..
So I ran upstiars to get my digital recorder from my room and by that time the guy was on the last ayah of the surah so I thought hmm one ayah? :confused: sak it :(
So I thought.. n/m they'll show another Surah but they didn't! :'( :'( :'( :'(

oh yeah.. and they didn't show his face.. just voice :D
It was sooooooo Sheikh Sudais number 2. ;D

Khaldun
04-22-2005, 09:55 PM

it probably was sudais then sister?

Arwa
04-22-2005, 09:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

it probably was sudais then sister?
wa alaikum assalam

no way!

haha

I can distinguish between the two you know :p

Sheikh Sudais - he's him
Sheikh Sudais number 2 - has different voice but everything else is the same if ya gets me?

Khaldun
04-22-2005, 10:04 PM

its not Sudais Al-Emarati your talking about is it?

Arwa
04-22-2005, 10:06 PM

its not Sudais Al-Emarati your talking about is it?
wa alaikum assalam

I have no idea..
They didn't show no name nor face..
Just recitation with arabic text of the surah :sister:

Khaldun
04-22-2005, 10:08 PM

subhanAllah your making me curious now.......strange :brother:

Arwa
04-22-2005, 10:09 PM

subhanAllah your making me curious now.......strange :brother:
wa alaikum assalam

lol

I just hope they show it again and this time.. I'll be in time for my digi recorder :confused: :confused:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-22-2005, 11:27 PM
WOw maybe a future Imam of the Haramain :) you have to record it sis

Arwa
04-22-2005, 11:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687
WOw maybe a future Imam of the Haramain :) you have to record it sis

hmm not sure about that one lil bro :confused:

yh insha'Allah if they show it again.. I will do :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-23-2005, 12:37 AM
Sheikh Abdul Rahman`s full name is: Abdul Rahman bin Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah bin Muhammed bin Abdul Aziz bin Muhammed bin Abdullah. He was nicknamed As-Sudais and his origins from Anzah of a well known tribe.
Sheikh Sudais was born in 1382 A.H in Riyadh . He bacame Hafiz of the Quran at the age of 12, in Riyadh, in a Masjid headed by Sheikh Abdul Rahman al Faryan. He was also taught by Sheikh Muhammed Ali Hussan and Sheikh Muhammed Abdul Majid Zakir, as well as various other Scholars.
Sheikh Abdul Rahman grew up in Riyadh attending the `Mathna bin Hartha` elementary school as well as the Scientific Academy of Riyadh. There he studied under various scholars including Sheikh Abdullah Munaif and Sheikh Abdullah bin Abdul Rahman al Tawayjari. Dr. Abdul Rahman graduated from this Acadamy with a grading of `Excellent` in the Year 1399 and went onto Shariah College. Here, Scholars included:
Sheikh Saleh Ali Nasir (Rahimullah)
Sheikh Abdullah bin Abdul Rahman bin Jibrain.
Sheikh Abdul Aziz al Shaikh (Saudi-Arabia`s Grand Mufti)
Sheikh Abdullah bin Abdul Rahman al Duwaish.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Ai Mubaraki.
After this he became Imam and Khateeb of the Masjid Shaikh al Allam Abdul Razzaq Afifi. He also began teaching at the Acadamy Imam al Dawa Al Almy
It was in the year 1404 that Sheikh Abdul Rahman was appointed Imam and Khateeb of Masjid ul Haram, Makkah.
There he first led the Asr Salah on the date 22nd Shaban 1404. (22-08-1404)
His first Khutbah was 15th Ramadhan 1404. (15-09-1404)
In the Year Dr. Abdul Rahman got his Masters Degree, grading `Excellent` from the Sharia college of Imam Muhammed Bin Saud University.
From there he moved onto to being assisstant teacher at the prestigious Umm al Qura University, Makkah, where he obtained his Doctorate, again grading `Excellent` in the year 1416.
He was thereafter appointed Lecturer in the Sharia college of The Um al Qura University.
As of today, this is his current position.

Over the years-Sheikh Abdul Rahman has visited many countries stressing the importance of spreading Islam.
Europe and South Africa he has also visited, stressing the importance of promoting islam to the world.
At the end of August 2003, the people of England were honoured to be the hosts of Dr. Sudais. During his visit to Britain he led four Jumah prayers. On 31st August Sheikh Sudais was invited to give a lecture in Birmingham. the topic was -`And You will be Superior if you are indeed True Believers`. Whilst on tour Sheikh Sudais also opened a Muslim Girls school in Newcastle (sept 2003). On Tuesday 9th September Sheikh Sudais led the Fajr prayers in Jamia Masjid, Blackburn. He also led the Isha prayers for an 8000 strong congregation. Sudais promised to revisit this masjid when the current extension was complete. A day later prayers were led in the Jamia Masjid-Preston.There was a concregation on 4000 people. His message for the Muslim community was:
`I would like to say-as I make my way back, what a happy and enjoyable visit I have had and how much I have appreciated this honour and respect you have showed in taking care of me. I ask you all to be kind to your neighbours Non-muslims or Muslims as the Prophet SAW taught.`
He also visited London and was taken on a tour of the construction of the London Muslim centre (now complete-his reason for being here-2004) and was said to be `fascinated`. He expressed his satisfaction and assured his full support......`I carry to you from the Holy Land. The people of Makkah are praying for you because you are making great efforts to maintain your religion here in Britain.

In May 2004 he was unable to go to Canada with claims that he was too `anti-simetic`. This may be because of a very good khutbah he did on 6th Safar 1423. This Khutbah may be found on the Khutbahs page-under `Al-Aqsa is calling`. On this same day however the Imam of Masjid Nabawi-in Madinah did a similiar khutbah which was-Alhumdulillah just also a very good Khutbah.
May Allah SWT give him the ability to continue his efforts for the ummah.
Ameen.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-23-2005, 12:38 AM
Sheikh Saud bin Ibrahim bin Muhammed Ali Shuraim from the Haraqees of the Banu Zayd was born in Riyadh in the year 1386 Al-Hijrah.
He studied elementary at Areen schools, then the middle school at the modern schools then high school at `Al yarmouk` North. He graduated from his high school at 1404 AH, then went to college at `Usool ud Din` at Imam Muhammed ibn Saud university in Riyadh, in the `aqeedah and Modern Madhahab` division. He graduated in 1409 h., then went on in 1410h to the `3alee lilqadhah` insitute and recieved a masters degree in 1413h.

Sheikh Saud recieved knowledge directly from many pious Shuyookh such as Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Baz and Sheikh Abdullah ibn Jibrien...and many others.

Sheikh Shuraim was emplyed as a teacher in 3alee lilqadha in 1410h.
in 1412h he was made Imam ad Khateeb of Masjid ul Haram.
in 1413h he was appointed judge in the High court of Makkah. In 1416h he gave up this post in order to pursue a Doctorate degree in the Umm al Qura university of Makkah.
In 1414h the High apporval was made for him to teach in the Holy Masjid.

Up til today he remains one of the Imams and Khateebs of Masjid ul Haram, leading mostly fajr prayers and also Salaatul Dhuhr.

May Allah SWT assist him in carrying out his work for the ummah
Ameen.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-23-2005, 12:38 AM
SOURCE :shade: :shade:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-23-2005, 02:03 AM
SS leading Fajr again Alhamdullilah i missed first rakat :( wearing cream-colored Bisht.
I hope sis mm_ca04 is recording this its beutiful, he reciting about the Kaaba being in the Bayt Al-Haram.

BlissfullyJaded
04-23-2005, 02:37 AM

^ Thanx for the surah's from the Sheikh Shuraim cd bro. :thumbs_up And 4 the bios. :D

Yep, he's back! :D An read from Surah Maidah... :D

http://www.muslimtents.com/iharam/Sh... 4-23-2005.mp3

n i recorded today's maghrib..sheikh Hudhaify led..too lazy to get the link, but its all on the site. :-[

IslamicBrother
04-23-2005, 07:37 AM

Jazakallah brother Ahmed for the newer uploads of Sheikh Shuraim and for the bios. Though i hope you'll upload more of Shuraim... :-[ :p

Arwa, could it be Sheikh Salah Al Bukhatir??

I was wondering if Sheikh Abdul Aziz is the grand mufti of Saudi Arabia, why doesn't he get the honor of leading some of the prayers from the Haramains? Did he lead in the past? :confused:

hamza
04-23-2005, 08:48 AM
Asalamu alakum

brother ahamed 687 i was wondering who it was the imam that done the similar khutbah to sudais....???

Arwa
04-23-2005, 01:14 PM
Arwa, could it be Sheikh Salah Al Bukhatir??
No idea :confused:

Khaldun
04-23-2005, 01:20 PM

sooo it is you HAMZA!! you sneaked on the forums without telling me?? hmm ok lil bro khair inshAllah (if your wondering about my reaction....his my little brother) :brother: which khutbah are you talking about?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-23-2005, 01:48 PM
Subhanallah we have the brothers here:)

Inshallah ill upload some more later. Its gonna be tough for the big surahs because the CD is cut up in to 4-5 minute tracks and i.e. Surah Baqarah takes up 1 and a half CD, so INshallah ill try to upload some of the smaller ones later Inshallah as i am doing the laundry hehe.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-23-2005, 01:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hamza
Asalamu alakum

brother ahamed 687 i was wondering who it was the imam that done the similar khutbah to sudais....???
Are you talking about Shiekh Hudaify from the Prophet's Masjid? because he did make a really excellent Khutbah was arrested? for it. Inshallah ill put that Khutbah up .

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-23-2005, 01:53 PM
OK found it:

The historic Khutbah of Sheikh Ali Abd-ur-Rahman al-Hudhaifi, Imaam of Masjid-e-Nabavi 15th Dhu-l-Qadah, 1418 Hijri / 13th March 1998 (In Masjid Nabawi)

All praise is for Allah, the Sustainer of the entire universe, Lord of all worlds. He enlightened the hearts of His Aulia with divine guidance and strength of belief, and provided strength to their perception with the luminance of Wahi. Whomsoever He desired He guided to the right path, whoever He wanted, in His wisdom, He led astray. Thus did the hearts of the Kuffar and Munafiqeen become blind to accepting the light of Truth, and Allah Ta'ala's entire argument was established over all His creatures.

I offer praise to my Rabb, and such gratitude which is worthy of His Being and magnificent sovereignty. I bear witness that there is no god except Allah, He is One and Only and has no partner; that He is Master of the Day of Qiyamah.

And I bear witness that our Prophet and leader Muhammad SallalLahu `Alayhi Wasallam is His bondsman and Messenger, leader of all the ancients and the moderns. He was sent forth with the Holy Qur'an as a blessing for the Muslim, a bearer of glad tidings to them.

O Allah! Send Durood and Salaam, shower blessings upon your Bondsman and Messenger, Muhammad SallalLahu `Alayhi Wasallam, upon his descendants, Ashaab and Tabi`een.

Amma-Ba`ad. O Muslims, fear Allah. Fear Allah as is His due. Hold fast to the strong bond of Islam.

O people of Allah! Without doubt Allah Ta`ala's greatest blessing upon man is his true faith. Through it Allah Ta`ala brings to life the dead hearts of the Kuffar, bestows the light of Imaan to the blind led astray. Allah Ta`ala says: "Can he who was dead, to whom We gave life, and a Light whereby he can walk amongst men, be like him who is in the depths of darkness, from which he can never come out?" (6:122).

And He further says: "Is then one who doth know that that which hath been revealed unto thee from thy Lord is the Truth, like one who is blind? It is those who are endued with understanding that receive admonition." (13:19)

Allah Ta`ala's Deen in the Heavens and the Earth, for the ancients and the moderns is only the Deen-e-Islam. The orders of Sharee`ah were different for every prophet. Every prophet was given those orders which were appropriate for their particular Ummah. In His divine knowledge and wisdom, whichever order He thought proper, He cancelled, which ever one He wanted He retained. But when He sent down the Prince among men, SallalLahu `Alayhi Wasallam He made null and void all previous Sharee`ahs, and bound all men and Jinn (spirits) to render obedience to him. Allah Ta`ala says: Say: "O men! I am sent unto you all, as the Messenger of Allah, to Whom belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth: there is no god but He: it is He that giveth both life and death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, who believeth in Allah and His words: follow him that so ye may be guided." (7:158)

And it is a saying of the Holy Prophet SallalLahu `Alayhi Wasallam: "By Him in whose hands is the soul of Muhammad, every Jew or Christian of this age who hears my call and yet dies without believing me, shall be one of the people of Jahannam."

Thus anyone who does not believe in RasoolulLah SallalLahu `Alayhi Wasallam, will burn in Jahannam forever. Allah Ta`ala does not accept any other Deen than Islam. In the Holy desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost all spiritual good (3:85). As Allah Ta`ala sent His Prophet SallalLahu `Alayhi Wasallam with such a Sharee`at which is the choicest, the most excellent, with a Deen which is complete in every respect, He has included in it all the basic principles which had been sent down upon all the earlier prophets. Thus He says: "The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah-that which We have sent by inspiration to thee-and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus; namely that ye should remain steadfast in religion, and make no divisions therein: To those who worship other things than Allah, hard is the way to which thou callest them. Allah chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who return to Him." (42:13)

The followers of the Jews and the Christians know for sure that the Deen of Muhammad SallalLahu `Alayhi Wasallam is the true Deen, but jealousy with the Muslims, arrogance, lone of wealth, selfish desires are a barrier between them and Islam. Moreover even before the descent of Muhammad SallalLahu `Alayhi Wasallam, the Christians and Jews had altered their heavenly books, and completely changed their religion. Thus they remain, firm upon their Kufr, led astray from the right path.

After a brief introduction of Haq and Batil, for us Muslims, this movement which has been started to bring closer together different religious, is a very painful thing. It is not to our liking too the invitation being extended by those 'intellectuals' who are not even acquainted with the basic and essential doctrines of Islam.

Especially now when wars are being fought on the basis of religion and all advantages are connected with it, such movements and invitations are even more dangerous for Islam and the Muslims.

Without doubt Islam invites the Jews and Christians to save themselves from Jahannam (Hell) and enter Jannah (Paradise); renounce Batil and accept Islam.

Allah Ta`ala says: 'Say : O People of the Book! Come to common terms as between us and you: that we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we at least are Muslims, bowing to Allah's Will". (3:64).

Islam gives permission to the Christians and Jews to continue upon their religion but only if they remain subordinated to Islam; pay Jizyah to the Muslims and keep the peace. Islam does not force the Christians and Jews to become Muslims, as in the Holy Qur'an it is said: "Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error." (2:256).

Islam is pure toleration and a well-wisher of all humanity. It does state that the Deen of the Jews and Christians is Batil so that whoever wishes to embrace Islam can do so, and whoever so desires can remain a Kafir. If the Jews, Christians and Mushrikeen are willing to accept Islam, then it will embrace them.

They will as brothers to the Muslims, for Islam does not admit of any prejudice on the basis of race or colour. History itself is a witness to this fact and furthermore Allah Ta`ala announces: "O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is he who is the most righteous of you."

As to the question of a joining between Islam, Christianity and Judaism that is simply impossible.

Allah Ta`ala Himself says: "The blind and the seeing are not like; nor are the depths of Darkness and the Light; nor are the chilly shade and the genial heat of the Sun: nor are alike those that are living and those that are dead. Allah can make any that He wills to hear; but thou canst not make those to hear who are buried in the graves." (35:19-22).

In the same way is this notion wrong that the Muslims should relinquish some of the Islamic tenets, ignore or show apathy towards them, in order to incline the Jews and Christians towards them; or that the Muslims should befriend them in order to bring them closer to Islam. A true Muslim can never do so.

Allah Ta`ala says: Thou will not find any people who believe in Allah and the Day of Qiyamah, loving those who resist Allah and His Apostle, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. (58:22)

In short, there is no connection, no relationship between the Muslims and the Kuffar. In spite of this, Islam does not allow any Muslim to be cruel to the Kuffar. Islam has bound the Muslims to be just and fair to them too. On the other hand a Muslim has been ordered to defend his faith, to hear enmity towards Batil, and not only that, but make efforts the break its strength. This distinction between Islam and Kufr can only be achieved by holding fast to the fundamentals and beliefs of Islam. By persevering upon faith and strictly adhering to the orders of Islam, can the Muslims prosper in the world and thereby by protect, safeguard their honour and their rights. Right or Haq can be established, Batil can be identified as Batil only through perseverance upon Deen. The campaign which has been started to unite different religious, is not only against the spirit of Islam but will land the Muslims into terrible trouble and misfortune. The disastrous results of such a movement will be disastrous weakening of Imaan, interpolation of beliefs, friendship with the enemies of Allah Ta`ala. Allah Ta`ala has ordered those of the Islamic faith to be friends of one another only. He says: "The Believers, men and women, are protectors, one of another (9:71).

While, the Kuffar, they may belong to any group have been designated as friends of each other by Him: "The unbelievers are protectors, one of another: unless ye do this, (protect each other), there would be tumult and oppression on earth, and great mischief." The famous Mufassir Imaam Ibne-Kathir RahimahulLahu Ta`ala has interpreted it in this way: If you do not adopt separation from the Kuffar, and befriend the Muslims a great mischief will be caused among the people. 'Mischief', here means the intermingling of the Muslims with the Kuffar, and of the truth becoming doubtful. Thus a mixing of the Muslims and Kuffar will lead to a mischief of great magnitude.

Allah Ta`ala says: O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors; they are but friends and protectors to each other. (6:54)

How can there be any similarity, any bond between Islam and Yahudiyyat, (the Jewish faith) when Islam is exceptional, with its purity, light, brilliance, nobility, justice, toleration, magnanimity, high morality, equally for man or Jinn, and Yahudiyyat is, a collection of materialism and narrow-mindedness, bears malice towards humanity, is steeped in moral degradation, greed and covetousness.

So how can there be any link between Islam and Yahudiyyat?

Can any Muslim tolerate the aspersion cast upon the pious, pure character of Hadhrat Maryam `Alayhissalam by the Jews?

Can the Muslims bear the presence of the Jews who call `Esa `Alayhissalam (Christ) the son of a -----?

Na`oozubilLah. Allah forbid! And on this account how can there be any link between the Holy Qur'an and Talmud, the holy book of the Satanish Jews?

Similarly there is no similarity between Christianity and Islam. Islam is a pure and clean religion believing in the oneness of Allah, in Tawheed. It is pure justice and a blessing. It is complete Sharee`ah, the revealed law. Whereas Christianity is a deviation from the right path. The misled Christians hold the belief of Trinity Father, Son, Holy Ghost. Christianity claims that Christ is God and the son of God.

And how can there be reconciliation between the Ahlus Sunnah and Shia. The Ahlus Sunnah are those who learnt and protected the Quran al Kareem, who preserved and protected the Sunnah of Rasulullah (Sallallahu alayhi wa sallem), those whom Allah Taala has used to protect His deen, and they made jihad in the way of Islam, And history bears ample testimony to this.

The Raafidhah (shiahs) are those that curse the Sahaabah and attempt to destroy Islam. The Sahaabah Radhiyallahu Anhum are those that transmitted the Deen to us. If we had to cast aspirations at the integrity of the Sahaabah, it will imply the destruction of the Deen.

How can there be a reconciliation between the Ahlus Sunnah and the Raafidhah (shiahs) while they swear and abuse the three Khulafaa ur Raashidah. If they had any intelligence then they would realise that their abuse is in fact an abuse of Rasulullah Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam. Abu Bakr and Umar Radhiyallahu anhuma are the father-in-laws of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi wa sallam. They were his close confidants during his lifetime, and are his close neighbours after his demise. Who can achieve this honour? Who can achieve this honour? They took part in Jihaad with Rasulullah alayhi wa sallam in all the Jihaad campaigns. These facts should be sufficient to dispel the false accusations of the shiahs.

Uthmaan Radhiyallahu anhu was husband to two of the daughters of Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wa sallam. Allah Ta' ala will not choose for his beloved Rasool except the best of men, and the best of companions. This was the relationship between Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wa sallam and the three Khulafaa ur Raahideen. He never said that these three are the enemies of Islam, and never warned against these three, as the shiahs claim.

If fact swearing at these three is an attack against Ali Radhiyallahuanhu. Ali Radhiyallahuanhu gave Abu Bakr Radhiyallahuanhu the Bait (oath of allegiance) in the Masjid (openly), and he (Ali Radhiyallahu anhu) got his daughter Ummu Kulthoom married to Umar Radhiyallahuanhu, he took the bait at the hands of Uthmaan Radhiyallahuanhu, was his minister, close friend and beloved one.

Would Ali Radhiyallahuanhu give his daughter to a kaafir, or would he give the ba'it to a kaafir. Subhaanallah, this is indeed a great slander.

Their curse of Mu'aawiyah Radhiyallahuanhu is in fact an attack against Hassan Radhiyallahuanhu, who accepted the khalifate of Mu'aawiyah Radhiyallahuanhu, and whom many prominent Sahaabah accepted. Rasulullah Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam praised him on many occasions. Would the grandson of Rasulullah Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam accept the khalifate of a kaafir? Subhaanallah, this is indeed a great slander.

When they say that Ali and Hassan Radhiyallahuanhuma were forced to do so, it displays their (shiahs') lack of intelligence. This is an insult to the two of them, a most vile insult.

And how is it that they curse Ummul Mu'mineen ' A'ishah Radhiyallahuanha, whereas Allah Ta'ala declares in the Qur'aan that she is Ummul Mu'mineen (Mother of the Believers).

Allah Ta'ala says: The Prophet has a greater right over the Mu'mineen than they have over themselves, and his Wives are their (the Mu'muneen's) Mothers.

Therefore there is no doubt that those who curse her, she is not a mother unto them (they are not Mu'mineen). Would any person curse his own mother? Rather he would love her dearly.

How can there ever be a reconciliation between the Ahlus Sunnah and the Raafidhah (shiahs), when they believe Khomeini, the imaam of deviation, to be sinless. They assert that he is the deputy of their concocted Mahdi. Since they regard their imaams to be sinless, and in the absence of the principle, the deputy has the same status, they assert Khomeini to be sinless...

And one form of Baatil only assists another. And one form of Baatil only assists another.

And the Ahle Bait are free and absolved from their (shiah's) beliefs. The proofs substantiating the falsehood of the beliefs of the shiahs are innumerable.

As for as we, the Ahlus Sunnah, are concerned, we will not draw closer to them a hairs breath, or even less. They are a greater harm to Islam then even the Yahood and Nasaarah. It is incumbent on all Muslims to be wary of and on guard against them.

Allah Ta' ala says: They are your enemies, so beware of them. Allah Ta'ala declares war against them. Where are they deviating.

The shiahs are the followers of Ibn Saba, the yahoodi, and of Abu Lu'lu-ah, the majoosi (fire-worshiper). Thus, O Muslims, it is necessary for us to distinguish our Aqeedah, and to love those whom Allah Ta'ala loves, and hate that which Allah Ta'ala hates, to bring about unity amongst the Muslims, to be one strong united hand. The enemies of Islam have united in their false beliefs to fight against Islam. This applies whether the enemies are of old or new.

Allah Ta`ala says: "Never will the Jews and Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion."

And He says: "And they will go on fighting you until they turn you away from your faith if they could."

Thus the only reason for the creation of a Jewish, Zionist state in Palestine was to start an armed conflict with the Muslims and thus create tension and terror in the region. After they had succeeded in creating Israel, the Jewish colonial powers then set in motion such basic and collective plans which are a cause of deep pain for the Muslims even till to-day. Among these the major plan was to bring about a dissolution of all Shara`ee courts from the Islamic countries and establish non-Islamic, man-made laws in their place. To a large extent the Kuffar succeed in their aim. But praise be to Allah Ta`ala, that the Saudi government did not fall a prey to this conspiracy and there still exist many Sharee`ah courts in the country. Today, amongst all the Muslim governments of the world, the government of Saudi Arabia is the only representative, model Islamic government.

After succeeding in bringing about an end to all Islamic, Shara`ee courts in most of the Muslim countries, the Jews and Christians launched a new plan in order to find an excuse for military intervention in the area.

An insidious movements was started and such anti-Islamic, atheistic ideas and beliefs as those of insurrection, Communism, nationalism were instilled in the minds of the people. These consequently gave birth to such military tyrants as Saddam Husayn.

An open armed conflict with holy Sharee`ah thus began. All the means at their disposal were brought upon to bear and the voices of Haq crushed mercilessly. The conspiracies of the Kuffar bore fruit and thousands of families migrated to the western countries.

The countries which had become victims of military rule, became weaker and weaker in faith, in Deen, due to Western influences. In these countries, every succeeding government blamed the previous government for the havoc and destruction in the country. (May Allah Ta`ala protect us). And today conditions in some countries have declined to such an extent that offering Salat Ba-Jama`at is now considered to be a crime there. Lahaula Wala Quwwata.

When such are the conditions how can one even think of Allah Ta`ala divine assistance of religious honour and dignity?

With the establishment of a Jewish state, destruction of all Shara`ee courts in the Islamic countries and their replacement by non-Islamic, man-made system of law, circulation and formulation of groups and beliefs inimical and contrary to Islam, and as a result the emergence of such people as Saddam, the stage was no set for the super powers to act upon their basic conspiracies. To pave the way for a military intervention they purposely created a fake crisis. They were already in control of the economies of the region.

It is now no longer a secret that the great powers are planning upon dividing the land of Arabia into smaller states constantly at war with each other. For this will consolidate the forces of Kufr, provide protection for their anti-Islamic beliefs and deeds.

Remember, that the world powers are the sworn enemies of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as it is the greatest centre of Islam, a fort of the Muslims. All the governments of the Kuffar are bent upon destroying it. In fact the forces of Kufr have now all united against Islam and the Muslims. None of these countries can any longer be trusted. Specially so, as American and Britain are now openly threatening the kingdom's survival and safety. Thus their blatant enmity, evil intentions, destructive aims for Saudi Arabia have now become clear, are now common knowledge.

America! it would do well for you to remember that Saudi Arabia is no alone. All the Muslims of the world, from east to west, are united in the Defence of the holy land, the last centre of the Muslims.

The evil intentions & aims of the world powers are:

To strengthen and fortify the Zionist, Jewish state of Israel.

To tear down Al-Aqsa Mosque and build a synagogue in its place, thus satisfying the ancient desire of the Jews.

To maintain the military supremacy of the Jews over the Muslim Arab countries.

To appropriate a major part of the oil-wealth of the Gulf States for themselves, leaving the Saudis with the residue only.

To deal a death-blow to Islam at the slightest provocation.

To promote everything which is against Islam, which destroys the least morals and virtues bestowed by Islam, and which would cause the Islamic states to be constantly at war with each other.

O Muslim! you should learn a lesson from Turkey where the accursed Kamal Ataturk established a secular form of government and forcefully subjected the Turks to an irreligious, heathenish system. Not only was the Islamic system discarded but the Islamic principles were fiercely opposed on every front. So much so that even today the government there is inimical to the Muslims. It has made military pacts with the Jews. In spite of all efforts by the Turkish government to carry their favour, the Kuffar are willing to tolerate the Turkish government only as long as it remains subservient and in service of the Jews. Turkey sacrificed everything, its religion, its principles for the Christian and Jews but none of the European countries are even now willing to let it join the European Union.

Why? What is Turkey's crime? Only that it once was an Islamic centre.

O Muslims! Let Turkey be a moral to you. Be sure that you may renounce as many Islamic principles as you like but the Kuffar will never be pleased with you. So instead of trying to gain their favour you should adhere to your own religion. Remember, that this enmity of the Kuffar is based upon nothing else but Islam. If this was not so, tell me why are the people of Iraq suffering under sanctions for the last six years?

What is the crime of the poor Iraqi people except that they are Muslims? As far as Saddam and the ruling party are concerned, the sanctions have not effected them the least bit. The world powers justify these cruel sanctions against Iraq by saying that it violated a UN resolution. Iraq violated only one, but the Jewish enemies have violated sixty UN resolutions. It has not even signed the nuclear non-proliferation treaty, although this area is a veritable volcano and cannot bear the accumulation of weapons of mass destruction. Saddam Husayn cannot be absolved of all responsibility too. He is equally to blame for the atrocities committed against the people of Iraq, for he only complies with the wishes of the enemies of Islam. He does whatever they wish him to.

I am warning America to stop interfering in the affairs of our region. As far as the security of the region is concerned it is the responsibility of the Gulf states, especially Saudi Arabia, itself and not of America. America, be not proud of your power. It is a Sunnah of Allah Ta`ala that whenever the weak were oppressed, the powerful oppressors were destroyed. Allah Ta`ala Himself causes their destruction. America must not therefore be deceived by the apparent helplessness of the Muslims.

The Americans should learn a lesson from the Muslims of Afghanistan who had started Jihaad against Russia armed with sticks only. They had thus brought about the total destruction of the super power of the day. Remember that technological superiority is not everything. The real power is that of faith, of Imaan.

The maintenance of peace and security in the Arabian peninsula lies with the governments of Arabia themselves. In fact it is a Fardh upon them to guard their borders. There is no need of foreign intervention.

In fact these foreign powers which stepped in to save Gulf States are themselves the cause of the dangerous problems, terrible anxieties afflicting the people there. The modus operandi of these powers of Kufr is that wherever there is a crisis, even if it has been created by themselves, they jump in on the pretext of solving it. They propose to be helping the country out of its difficulties but in reality they become a grave danger to it. For, can a wolf ever guard a flock of sheep?

O people! there is religious enmity between the Muslims and the Kuffar. So how can they be the well-wishes of the Muslims?

Although America is Christian country yet its reins are in the hands of the Jews. America is powerless. The Jews manipulate it, exploit it for their own purposes. Still, the Muslims cannot tolerate the presence of the American military force in the holy land. They cannot, will not suffer the presence of any power of Kufr in the Arabian peninsula-RasoolulLah SallalLahu `Alayhi Wasallam has said, No two religions can remain in Arabia

The Holy Prophet's last advice was: Expel the Jews and Christians from the Arab lands

Thus now when the Jews and Christians have set up military bases in and all around Arabia, it has become a Fardh upon the Muslims to act upon the last order of RasoolulLah SallalLahu `Alayhi Wasallam and expel them from the Arab lands.

O Muslims! Impending doom is threatening you. Offer sincere repentance for your salvation. To save yourself from destruction and ruin repent, offer Taubah, to Allah Ta`ala for all your sins. Because of the sins committed by the people, does ruin and destruction attend upon them. And in repentance lies their deliverance

O ye, who drank wine and thus disobeyed Allah Ta`ala, repent for your sin, for thus you will, through this Taubah, assist in the reformation of the society.

O ye, who committed adultery or sodomy, turn to Allah Ta`ala, offer sincere repentance for your disobedience.

O ye, who disobeyed Allah Ta`ala by using drugs, offer Taubah before Allah, for verily to Him will you return shortly.

O ye, who committed the disobedience of giving up offering Salaat, repent before the Mighty Allah.

O ye, who caused a loss to someone's honour or property, offer Taubah for having been cruel to a Muslim. Seek refuge with Allah Ta`ala.

Purify your wealth from interest, for because of this evil destruction and wars descend upon a people. In matters of business, sale and purchase keep away from that which is contrary to the orders of the Holy Qur'an, to Sharee`ah. For in this way will all the transactions of a bank correspond to the orders of Islam.

Call the people towards Allah. Establish firmly D`awah-IlalLah, D`awah-Ilal Islam. Teach Islam to the people. Pay special attention to the Madaris-e-Islamiyyah established in the Muslim countries to provide religious knowledge to the people.

It is a Fardh upon every Muslim to call others towards Allah, specially so upon the Ulama whose beliefs, knowledge and perseverance can be relied upon; the Ulama who are well-versed in Islamic jurisprudence, to whom people turn for solution of their religious problem.

O Muslim! avoid those groups which cause division and dissension; avoid the desires and temptations which lead you astray and cause disunity among you. O Muslim! save yourself from the wrath and punishment of Allah Ta`ala. Allah Ta`ala says: "O ye who believe! take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks: they will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin; rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths; what their hearts conceal is for worse. We have made plain to you the signs, if ye have wisdom. Ah! ye are those who love them, but they love you not, though ye believe in the whole of the Book. When they meet you, they say, "We believe," but when they are alone, they bite off the very tips of their fingers at you in their rage. Say: "Perish in your rage; Allah knoweth well all the secrets of the heart." If aught that is good befalls you, it grieves them; but if some misfortune overtakes you, they rejoice at it. But if ye constant and do right, not the least harm will their cunning do to you: for Allah compasseth round about all that they do. (3 : 188-120)

May Allah Ta`ala grant abundance in the Holy Qur'an for you and for me. May He make recitation of the Holy Qur'an and Zikr beneficial for you and for me. May He make following the instructions, copying the characteristics of Rasool-ulLah SallalLahu `Alayhi Wasallam profitable for us. I invoke Allah Ta`ala’s forgiveness for myself, for you, for all the Muslims, for all the sins committed by us. All praise is for Allah who is friend to the virtuous. I hear witness that thee is none other than Allah worthy of being worshipped; that He is one and has no partner. It is He who gave honour to the Muslims and dishonoured the Kuffar. And I bear witness that our Prophet and leader Hazrat Muhammad SallalLahu Alayhi Wasallam is His bondsman and Messenger; a keeper of promises and trusts. O Allah; bestow upon your Prophet and bondsman, Rasool-ulLah SallalLahu Alayhi Wasallam upon his descendants, upon the Sahabah-e-Kiram, your choicest blessings and favours.

Amma B‘ad! O Muslims! fear Allah Ta`ala. For, He says:

O ye who believe! give your response to Allah and His Apostle, when He calleth you to that which will give you life; and know that Allah cometh in between a man and his heart, and that it is He to whom ye shall all be gathered.And fear tumult or oppression, which affecteth not in particular only those of you who do wrong: and know that Allah is strict in punishment. (8 : 24-25)

O Muslims! assemble together on the Book of Allah and Sunnah of Rasool-ulLah SallalLahu Alayhi Wasallam. Act upon the orders of the Book of Allah, upon the Sunnah of Rasool-ulLah SallalLahu Alayhi Wasallam. Every Muslim must turn to Allah, the Most Glorious.

All Islamic countries must have love for each other, must be each others helpers and supporters. Especially so in the face of the terrible danger which now confronts the Muslim countries. It is the Kuffar’s plan to interfere in the affairs of the Muslims in such a way so as to divide them, alienate them from each other and thus destroy them completely. It is therefore imperative for all the Islamic countries, especially the Gulf States to adopt a policy of mutual support and co-operation. It is essential for the Gulf States not to accept any individual opinion or controversial decision in matters of collective interest. None of the Gulf States should pass any resolution without consulting the Saudi government first; because upon this kingdom depends the existence and continuation of these states. These Gulf countries, after deriving strength from Allah Ta`ala, depend upon Saudi Arabia for their solidarity too.

The kingdom is a pillar of strength for these states. It is also incumbent upon all these countries not to provide any military bases to the enemies of Allah for strikes upon Iraq. For Allah Ta`ala has created all the Muslims as one single body, and providing bases to the anti-Islamic forces will only cause sufferings to the Muslims of Iraq. Although a solution to the Iraqi problem seems to be imminent, yet the world powers cannot be depended upon not to create a new crisis for the achievement of their own selfish ends. So they must not be allowed to find an ally in the Arabian countries.

Furthermore the Arabian countries must not allow aircraft carriers of America or any other Kufriah country to use their harbours for launching attacks upon any Muslim country. Nor should they allow the establishment of military bases on their land.

O Muslim! fear Allah only. It is necessary upon all Islamic and Arab countries to fully co-operate with and assist Saudia Arabia in expelling the anchored war ships and the stationed Christian and Jewish troops from the Arab lands. For, Rasool-ulLah SallalLahu Alayhi Wasallam has said:

Two religions cannot co-exist in Arabia The governments of this region are fully aware of their responsibility and of the necessity to maintain peace. If only it is rendered safe and secure from the interference of the big powers there would remain no danger to its existence.

O Muslim! Become each other’s helpers and supporters. Be well aware of the fact that these Kuffar are jealous of you. They envy yours your pleasant atmosphere even, for the skies of their cities are polluted with smoke from the factories etc., their places of worship redolent with the evil of their sins, with the depravity of the deeds disliked by Allah. They this grudge you, your every possession. And the greatest thing they are jealous of is your faith, your morals. O people of Allah, fear Him as is His due, and listen to the saying of Rasool-ulLah SallalLahu Alayhi Wasallam:

Very soon, other nations will invite others and fall upon you to attack and destroy you just like people while inviting others, fall upon a disk of food

The Sahaba-e-Kiraam asked Rasool-ulLah SallalLahu Alayhi Wasallam Ya RasoolulLah! will this happen because we will be lesser in number at that time? No RasoolulLah SallalLahu Alayhi Wasallam answered.

You will be great in number, but you will be like froth upon the main, and weak as sticks and straws. Allah Ta`ala will remove, from the hearts of your enemies, your awe and terror, and He shall fill your hearts with cowardice

Sahaba-e-Kiraam RadhialLahu Ta`ala `Anhum asked What is cowardice?

Love of the world, hatred for death

RasoolulLah SallalLahu Alayhi Wasallam answered.

O people of Allah! Verily Allah Ta`ala and His angels send down blessings upon Prophet Rasool-UlLah SallalLahu `Alayhi Wasallam. O people of Faith, you too send Durood and Salaam upon the Holy Prophet. Rasool-UlLah SallalLahu has said, The person who sends Durood upon me once is blessed by Allah Ta`ala ten times. So send Durood upon the first and last Prophet SallalLahu `Alayhi Wasallam. Allahumma-Sallay `ala Muhammad.

Ya Allah, bestow your choicest blessings (Rahmah) upon RasoolulLah SallalLahu `Alayhi Wasallam as you bestowed blessings (Rahmah) upon Hadhrat Ibraheem `Alayhissalam Verily, you are worthy of all praise, most eminent and exalted. And bestow Barakah upon Rasool-UlLah SallalLahu `Alayhi Wasallam as you did upon Rasool-UlLah SallalLahu `Alayhi Wasallam as you did upon Hadhrat Ibraheem `Alayhissalam.

Verily are ye worthy of all praise, most glorious and eminent.

Ya Allah bestow your approval upon the Khulafa-e-Rashideen-Abu Bakar, `Umar, `Usman and Ali and all the Sahaba-e-Kiraam RadhialLahu `Anhum.

O Lord of the universe, be pleased with those who follow all of them in the best possible way. Ya Allah! O Most Merciful of the merciful, grant us you divine approval too.

Ya Allah! confer upon the Muslims and Islam, honour and victory, upon Kufr and the Kuffar dishonour and defeat.

Ya Allah! consign the leaders of the Kuffar to the most grievous penalty. Impress upon their faces, in their conversation conflict and dissension. Ya Allah! whoever bears enemity towards Islam and the Muslims, destroy him completely.

Ya Allah! Lord of the universe, cause the powers of Kufr to go war with each other. Turn them away form the Muslims, and engage them in fighting each other.

Ya Allah! Make the conspiracies and stratagems of the enemies of Islam, ineffectual and useless.

Ya Allah! whoever bears malice and ill-will towards us and our cities, make their maliciousness rebound upon themselves. Intervene between us and the evil he intends.

Ya Allah, Lord of the universe verily you have power over everything. We present you before every Kafir and his opposition. We seek your help against them. We defend ourselves against the Mushrikeen through you.

Ya Allah! seize the Jews and Christians in the grip of your punishment. Seize the Hindus and the Mushrikeen too.

Ya Allah! send down upon them a torment most grievous which is not turned away from a guilty nation. Ya Allah! they have filled the entire world with tyranny, oppression and sins. Ya Allah, we seek thy help against them. We seek thy protection against their evil.

Ya Allah, we seek only they shelter against the mischief of the Rawafiz, the heretics. You are omnipotent indeed.

Ya Allah! Create affection in the hearts of the Muslims for each other. Reform them, guide them to the paths of safety and peace. Draw them out from the Darkness into the Light, Assist them against your own and their enemies.

Our Lord, grant us beneficence in this world and in the Aakhirah too. Save us from the torment of Jahannam.

Ya Allah! Provide safety to our Imaam and grant him the opportunity to perform those deeds which are to your linking, which are acceptable to you. Ya Allah! include him among those who guide others to the right path, who are the guided ones themselves. Ya Allah, assist him in religious and worldly matters. Ya Allah, when matters are of a delicious nature, when it is difficult to recognize Haq (Right), to act upon it, guide them towards what is Haq. Ya Allah, set straight their Batin.

Ya Allah! Lord of the universe, grant the Muslims the ability to perform deeds which are worthy of your approval, which can gain your divine favour.

O people of Allah! Allah commands you to do justice. He commands you the doing of good, and liberality to kith and kin, and He forbids all shameful deeds, and injustice and rebellion: He instructs you, that you may receive admonition.

Fulfil the Covenant of Allah when you have entered into it, and break not your oaths after you have confirmed them; indeed you have made Allah you surety; for Allah knows all that you do. (16:91-9).

Remember Allah, who is Great and Glorious one He will remember you. And give thanks unto Him for the many favours He has bestowed upon you, Allah will grant you more. Remembrance (zikr) of Allah is a great thing indeed. And Allah knows well whatever it is that you do

SOURCE

wasalam:shade:

BlissfullyJaded
04-24-2005, 03:19 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
offtopic, but just wanted to ask Sis mmca, how much webspace do muslimtents provide ??
is tht unlimited ?
Yups @ unlimited...or so they told me. :p

Hey welcome bro Hamza. :D MashaAllah brothers... Should be fun. :D

Jazakallah khair for the speech bro Ahmed... If ya want the audio of that its here.

:)

Oh, n sheikh Shuraim led. :)
http://www.muslimtents.com/iharam/Sh...04-24-2005.mp3

Danish
04-24-2005, 11:01 AM
Yups @ unlimited...or so they told me.
R u sure? Unlimited bandwidth too? Lemme check their spec...nope, it says 30 Mb webspace, and 200 kb max upload :s maybe they changed it?

anyway, listenting to shuraim 2-23-2005 recitation

Arwa
04-24-2005, 01:56 PM

Thanks mamsoo...was going to ask for the audio :D

Al-Hanbali
04-24-2005, 02:03 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuh,
How are you all my fellow muslim brothers and sisters. I havent chatted for a long time and i am hoping to talk with you guys.

Arwa
04-24-2005, 02:11 PM
wa alaikum assalam

well sorry bro.. this is not the right place here unless you want to talk about imams of the haramain :)

MetSudaisTwice
04-24-2005, 02:13 PM
sis arwa when did Sheikh Budair start being the imam of medinah? and how old is he?

Al-Hanbali
04-24-2005, 02:13 PM
Yes Sister thats what i meant. I want to talk about the Imams. I have heard about brother Abdullah Sa'ood. Heard that he has some very interesting information on the Imams.

Arwa
04-24-2005, 02:22 PM
hey wat happened to ur avatar Rara ?
sold off to ur lil bro ?? :)
Yep.. I gave to ma lil bro cos he wannid it :sister:

Sorry metsudaistwice, I have no idea :confused:

Al-Hanbali
04-24-2005, 02:29 PM
Salam Brother ZAK. How are you. Do have any info on Salih Taleb and do you know if it is easy to meet Shuraim. My cuz thinks its so easy.

Danish
04-24-2005, 04:50 PM
sold off to ur lil bro ??
yeh, she is a millionaire now zak..bet u r jealous now, eh?

maybe seeing u Danish, they may hv limited the space n bandwidth
You know, u might be right...i mean, its not exactly unlikey, that they may have read my mind and changed the websites withing seconds

BlissfullyJaded
04-24-2005, 05:06 PM

^ ;D

Brother Danish, you're talking about the domain hosting...? I'm not using domain hosting! :p And I've definately used more than 30 mb, so the if theres a limit it can't be 30 mb. ;) Another sister who has them told me abt them and told me its unlimited... And I asked them for clarification... :) Allahu A'lam.... :)

Here's today's Sheikh Hudhaify... The first like 10 seconds or whatever came out low... And I missed the first ayah.. Ackk. <_<
http://www.muslimtents.com/iharam/Sh..._4-24-2005.mp3

Wonder where Sheikh Budayr is... :'( (Not that I don't like Sheikh Hudhaify... I love hearing him. :D)

Bint Abdusattar
04-24-2005, 05:27 PM
any chance of a translation as my Arabic understanding only extends to Quranic Arabic!

:w: :sister:

:D SMILE ALLAH LOVES YOU :D

Arwa
04-24-2005, 05:29 PM

Translation of what? ^ :confused:

yeh, she is a millionaire now zak..bet u r jealous now, eh?
:omg: :omg:
You weren't suppose to tell anyone! :omg: :omg: :'(
;D ;D ;D lol

Sheikh Subayl leading isha :D :D :D

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-24-2005, 06:27 PM
Assalamoalaikum-wa-rahmatullah-heywabrakatu

I pray that you are all well inshallah. Medina was allhumdoillah awesome - was very busy - didnt get to meet Shaykh Hudaifee as he was not around. Had a tour of MU - it is really cool met some of the lecturers and Professors. Was invited to a meal in MU - the food was really cool (it was proper arabic food).

Met Shaykh Salah Budair briefly as I had to give him something from a friend! Didnt get to chat to him cuz he was in a hurry.

Do have any info on Salih Taleb and do you know if it is easy to meet Shuraim. My cuz thinks its so easy.
Ahlan wa Sahlan Alam7i - brother inshallah you will enjoy it here. What do you wanna know about Saleh Talib? Bro it is very easy to meet the imams I previously posted how to and which gates to use etc (Sorry I dont have it right now but will be on one of the pages inshallah)

Bro metsudaistwice - Shaykh Salah Budair is around 35 years old - he is a Qadi (Religious Judge) in Medina, not sure when he started as Imam in Medina but someone told me it was in 1996 (Allahu-alamo). He is married (has 2 wives), his second marriage was just before ramadhan 2004 (my friend in Medina attended the wedding). Mashallah prays the quran beautifully! - Thats all I know.

Also Bro I am also finding out about admission to UQ - I will speak to some friends who are studying there and find out for you inshallah.

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-24-2005, 06:37 PM
sold off to ur lil bro ?? :)
hehe, yes, my big sis gave it to me :) Jazakallah Khair big sis:) :brother:

brother AS- Nice to havr you back :) Any other imams that you met?
Wow i didnt know Budair started in 1996:)

Also Bro I am also finding out about admission to UQ - I will speak to some friends who are studying there and find out for you inshallah.

Plz do so for me too Inshallah. :shade: Are you going to Makkah anytime soon bro?

Arwa
04-24-2005, 06:44 PM
wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuh

masha'Allah .. glad you had a good time :)

wow Sheikh Budayr is young masha'Allah :D

You know cos your friend attended the wedding .. was it like a big wedding? (I doubt it but hope you get what I mean :confused: :confused: :confused: )

No problem Ahmed :)

Enjoy:

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...T382SYACXOL3LH

I recorded for you lot :sister:

Arwa
04-24-2005, 06:47 PM
uh oh ...

Does it work? ? ? :'(

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-24-2005, 06:49 PM
jazakallah kahir for the recording, but what Surah is it??? i cant tell :(

Arwa
04-24-2005, 06:50 PM
so it does work ? :D

No idea :confused:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-24-2005, 06:50 PM
yup it works :D

Arwa
04-24-2005, 06:51 PM
If it doesn't work...
then try:

http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...A090DMCKS9L363

and if this doesn't work .. then .. I dno :confused:

IslamicBrother
04-24-2005, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IslamicBrother
I was wondering if Sheikh Abdul Aziz is the grand mufti of Saudi Arabia, why doesn't he get the honor of leading some of the prayers from the Haramains? Did he lead in the past? :confused:
Brother Abdullah Saood do you know something about that? :)

Arwa is that Isha Salah?

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-24-2005, 08:24 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-wa-rahmtullah-hey-wabrakatu

IslamicBrother - Mufti Abdul Aziz is the Imam of the Jamea Masjid in Riyadh (Imam Turki Masjid).

As far as I know the Mufti has never lead salat in Haramain - he leads in Riyadh and at Masjiday Nimrah for Hajj Khutba! Also the imams are specified and no one can lead except them which makes sense as only they should have the honour rather than anyone being able to lead.

Also Mufti Aziz needs to be in Riyadh (Capital) so he can advise the Royal family on islamic issues.

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH

Arwa
04-24-2005, 10:07 PM
Arwa is that Isha Salah?
Nopes..Ramadan 2003 - taraweeh :D

wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

As far as I know the Mufti has never lead salat in Haramain - he leads in Riyadh and at Masjiday Nimrah for Hajj Khutba!
oooooooh so that's him!
Thanks..I didn't know :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-24-2005, 10:09 PM
Where can i hear him recite?

IslamicBrother
04-25-2005, 06:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ABDULLAH SAOOD

IslamicBrother - Mufti Abdul Aziz is the Imam of the Jamea Masjid in Riyadh (Imam Turki Masjid).

As far as I know the Mufti has never lead salat in Haramain - he leads in Riyadh and at Masjiday Nimrah for Hajj Khutba! Also the imams are specified and no one can lead except them which makes sense as only they should have the honour rather than anyone being able to lead.

Also Mufti Aziz needs to be in Riyadh (Capital) so he can advise the Royal family on islamic issues.

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH
Jazakallah Khayr brother. Yes i've listened to one of his khutbah in Masjidun Nimrah during Hajj. Its very difficult to even get a place in the mosque because of so many many people. :)

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-25-2005, 11:58 AM

brother AS- Nice to havr you back Any other imams that you met?
Yeah met Shaykh Hussain Al Shaykh (Son of Mufti Abdul Aziz Al Shaykh) as he did the Jumma khutba - I met in one of the rooms in the Mosque - (just shook his hand, asked how he was and that was it really). No one else really.

Are you going to Makkah anytime soon bro?
Inshallah I am planning on going on Thursday coming back on Saturday and flying back to Manchester UK on the Sunday!! If not I will go when I go back to Saudi (I am in uk for 10 weeks its gonna b soooo weird - like not hearing the azan every morning on loudspeaker, not seeing arab people and not having any work to do all day!!!).

You know cos your friend attended the wedding .. was it like a big wedding? (I doubt it but hope you get what I mean )
From what my friend was saying all the imams were there (apparently Shaykh Hudaifee did the Nikah) and it was a very simple wedding. There were a lot of guests but it was very simple and a meal was prepared for the guests - (no there was'nt any hired cars, loud music, brothers with spiky hair thinking they are gangsta's etc etc!!!!!!!!!!)

May allah guide us and give us the ability to follow the sunnah completely.

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH

MetSudaisTwice
04-25-2005, 11:59 AM
salam bro abdullah
how are you? i have not heard from yoo for a long time i hope inshallah you are fine

MetSudaisTwice
04-25-2005, 12:21 PM
in reference to Sheikh Budayr, i thought he was really young like Sheikh Salih Talib and started being imam recently like 2001. but is he that old? also are you allowed to have two wives at once as does Sheikh Budayr?

MetSudaisTwice
04-25-2005, 12:56 PM
i was talking about Sheikh Budayr having two wives and judgung by that smiley i bet you would want more than one wife

Far7an
04-25-2005, 01:24 PM
Barakallah feek zAk for pointing that out, if we feel the need to make a comment or ask a question I suggest we do it in the relavant section. This particular question would be more suitable here

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-25-2005, 04:17 PM

in reference to Sheikh Budayr, i thought he was really young like Sheikh Salih Talib and started being imam recently like 2001. but is he that old? also are you allowed to have two wives at once as does Sheikh Budayr?
Mashallah Shaykh Budair looks really young but is about 35 and has been imam at Medina for a while now but the way he prays is very mature - inshallah he will be around for a long time.
Bro you are allowed to have FOUR wives at one time - anymore is haram. Only the Prophet (Sallaah-ho-alahi-wassalam) had 9 wives at the time of his death but he (Sallaah-ho-alahi-wassalam) was told by Allah SWT that you can only have these wives no more. Whereas, the ummat was allowed 4 wives but if one died or was divorced she could be replaced with another wife.

You have to remember that if you do have more than one wife you must be able to do justice and fair treatment - and these days brother that is not easy. May allah bless the shaykhs marriages and may allah tala give peace, blessings and mutual love to all married couples (what with domestic violence and divorce on the increase) - ameen ya rabbal alameen.

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-25-2005, 04:26 PM
well said Bro :applaud:
:thumbs_up :thumbs_up

Far7an
04-25-2005, 04:28 PM
Who lead maghrib salah in Medina, I missed it

Did mm_ca record it?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-25-2005, 04:29 PM
Almasjed Alharam (Al-Haram) المسجد الحرام
Last Updated: 2004-12-28
Address: Almasjed Alharam (Al-Haram) المسجد الحرام
Center of Makkah al-Mukarramah,
Makkah, Makkah al-Mukarramah 34950, SAUDI ARABIA

Phone: 1 772 468 88 39
Email: sameerahmad566@hotmail.com
Directions: يقع في وسط مكة المكرمة و هو من المعالم الإسلامية المشهورة.( أول بيت وضع للناس) فيه الكعبة المشرفة ومقام إبراهيم، والصفاوالمروة وبئر زمزم.
General Information: Al-Haram is the first Mosque to be built in the world. This is the mosque which has the qiblah for Muslims. Performing one prayer in this mosque equals 100,000 prayers in comparison with other mosques. Maqam Ibrahim, Safa wa Al Marwa is also part of this sanctified place of worship. Subhan Allah!
General Activities: وهو أهم مسجد في العالم الإسلامي وفيها حلق العلم ودروس محاضرات إسلامية وحلق تحفيظ القرآن الكريم وأئمته من كبار العلماء والخطباء.

Anyone willing to call the Masjid and ask for the Shaykhs? :shade:

BlissfullyJaded
04-25-2005, 04:37 PM

^ Naw...I ain't callin... Don't think it'll go over well for a female to call. :p

Jazakallah khair brother Abdullah. :thumbs_up

Sheikh Hudhaify led... :)
http://www.muslimtents.com/iharam/Sh..._4-25-2005.mp3

Far7an
04-25-2005, 04:40 PM
no budair :'( Hudhaify does not sound well :omg: I hope he is ok InshaAllah.

Arwa
04-25-2005, 05:01 PM
wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wabaraktuh Abdullah :)

ameen to your dua :)

From what my friend was saying all the imams were there (apparently Shaykh Hudaifee did the Nikah) and it was a very simple wedding. There were a lot of guests but it was very simple and a meal was prepared for the guests -
ooooorite cool :thumbs_up

(no there was'nt any hired cars, loud music, brothers with spiky hair thinking they are gangsta's etc etc!!!!!!!!!!)
;D ;D ;D I'm sure there weren't! lols!
(I didn't mean it like that incase you thought that :omg: ;D )
lol

Mohammad Shabbir
04-25-2005, 05:09 PM
how old is sheikh budair ? :brother: :sister: :) :confused: :zip: :love: :D :mad: :-[ :applaud: :omg: :thumbs_do :thumbs_up :shade: :p :wilted_ro ;) ;D :coolsis: :arabic5: :Mosque: :Koran: :lol: :cresentbl :Crescent: :arabic2: :arabic: :wasalaam: :messenger :sorry: :alright: :crickey: :peek: :ace: ::) :laugh: :rainbow: :-\ :rain: :eek: :lightning :soccer: :lightbulb :rolleyes: :email: :cup: :secret: :mobile_ph :clock: :clever: ??? :-X :argue: :sun: :cat: :star: :camera: :present: :cake: :sleep: :BeRightBa :moon: :mobile_ph :computer: :rose: :wub: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

wicked innit

Al-Hanbali
04-25-2005, 05:16 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Ramatullahhi Wa Barakathu.
Brother's and Sister's plz listen to this Salaat by Sheikh Budair. His recitation is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.muslimtents.com/iharam/Sh...04-18-2005.mp3

Al-Hanbali
04-25-2005, 05:18 PM
Salam Brother MS. Sheikh Budair is around 35 years old. He has two wives. Brother Abdullah Sa'ood has posted this before.

Arwa
04-25-2005, 05:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alam7i
Salam Brother MS. Sheikh Budair is around 35 years old. He has two wives. Brother Abdullah Sa'ood has posted this before.
yeah :)

Arwa
04-25-2005, 05:24 PM

Oh yeah.. Abdullah I know what ya mean about not hearing the adhan and stuff..
I remember when we went for umrah 4 years ago :) , we were in Makkah and my brother goes , when was the last time you saw a non muslim? :D
;D man it was awesome..
It's just not the same :'(

Al-Hanbali
04-25-2005, 05:25 PM
Sheikh Subbayl is leading Isha.

Arwa
04-25-2005, 05:28 PM
Lol.. I totally forgot about isha.. I'm doing my coursework :confused: :D

Which spot is he leading from?

Al-Hanbali
04-25-2005, 05:29 PM
Brother's and sister's, if anyone has cable, my freind said that there is a Channel called S and S Channel where you can watch Sudais And Shuraim on tours to other places. He said that once it showed Sheikh Shuraim's house.

Arwa
04-25-2005, 05:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alam7i
Brother's and sister's, if anyone has cable, my freind said that there is a Channel called S and S Channel where you can watch Sudais And Shuraim on tours to other places. He said that once it showed Sheikh Shuraim's house.

really? :confused: :confused: :confused:

what channel number is this? :confused:

Al-Hanbali
04-25-2005, 05:47 PM
Im not sure. I will ask him tomorow for the channel.

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-25-2005, 05:49 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-wa-rahmatullah-hey-wabrakatu

I'm sure there weren't! lols! (I didn't mean it like that incase you thought that)
Sister - sorry it was just a general comment and I know you did not mean it like that. But the last time I went to an Asian wedding - astagfirullah I just had to leave! It was more like a fashion show - for a second I thought they were filming for a Bollywood movie!!!!

Oh yeah.. Abdullah I know what ya mean about not hearing the adhan and stuff..
I remember when we went for umrah 4 years ago , we were in Makkah and my brother goes , when was the last time you saw a non muslim?
Mashallah, but just think I have not been to the UK for about 9 months now - its gonna b well weird! (Although can't wait to see family and friends) The main thing I am gonna miss is the Fajr azan its just awesome when the azan wakes you up and then you go to the mosque and listen to the quran being recited by an arab - you can't beat it! (I actually have a funny story about this when I first came to Saudi but I will post in the embarrasing moments thread as it would be inappropriate here!)

Brother's and Sister's plz listen to this Salaat by Sheikh Budair. His recitation is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.muslimtents.com/iharam/S...204-18-2005.mp3
ALLAHHU AKBAR - what a voice subhanallah. When I was in Medina I even used to love listening to his "Staaaaaaaaaaaaaooooow - akeemo safoofa wa hazo wa baynan manakibay wa sudall khallal - wa atimus saffal awala fil awal" its just sooooooooooooooooooo cool and unique without a doubt the best! They dont do it in the UK mosques its gonna b well weird.

Please pray I get to perform Umrah and my family and I get back to the UK safely.

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH

Al-Hanbali
04-25-2005, 05:50 PM
Salam Brother Sa'ood. how are you. I have heard a lot about you. you have some very interesting Info on the Imamas of the holy mosque's. How did you get to get so close to them.

Al-Hanbali
04-25-2005, 05:52 PM
Inshallah i will make dua for you to perform Umrah with your family very safely> May Allah keep you in good Health. Ameen.

Far7an
04-25-2005, 05:52 PM
Please pray I get to perform Umrah and my family and I get back to the UK safely.
May Allah grant you and your family a safe journey back home, ameen

Arwa
04-25-2005, 09:02 PM
wa alaikum assalam wa ragmatullahi wa baraktuh

Sister - sorry it was just a general comment and I know you did not mean it like that. But the last time I went to an Asian wedding - astagfirullah I just had to leave! It was more like a fashion show - for a second I thought they were filming for a Bollywood movie!!!!
Lol.. don't be sorry bro :sister:
..but I know what you mean ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mashallah, but just think I have not been to the UK for about 9 months now - its gonna b well weird! (Although can't wait to see family and friends) The main thing I am gonna miss is the Fajr azan its just awesome when the azan wakes you up and then you go to the mosque and listen to the quran being recited by an arab - you can't beat it! (I actually have a funny story about this when I first came to Saudi but I will post in the embarrasing moments thread as it would be inappropriate here!)
Maaan that sounds awesome masha'Allah :'(

. When I was in Medina I even used to love listening to his "Staaaaaaaaaaaaaooooow - akeemo safoofa wa hazo wa baynan manakibay wa sudall khallal - wa atimus saffal awala fil awal"
Maaan tell me abourrit!
While I was reading that ^ I could just hear him say it lol
masha'Allah his voice is truely an amazing gift from Allah :wub:

its just sooooooooooooooooooo cool and unique without a doubt the best! They dont do it in the UK mosques its gonna b well weird.
Innit!

Insha'Allah.

S_87
04-25-2005, 10:58 PM

too many pages too read but i liek what ive read so far

what was this weeks khutbah bout?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-26-2005, 01:59 AM
SS lead fajr, Surah Buruj + Surah Balad,:)

Ibn Syed
04-26-2005, 02:56 AM
Where are you getting all this info about the surahs read and stuff??? ?
:w:

IslamicBrother
04-26-2005, 05:08 AM

Subhanallah brother, i know what you're talking about. And actually i've read that post about you being the Imam brother ;) That wasn't embarassing, it was pure honor. You must've dressed too well they thought you were the Imam or the next imam incase the real Imam doesn't appear. ;D They didn't know you were a guy who just touched down from UK ;D

ALLAHHU AKBAR - what a voice subhanallah. When I was in Medina I even used to love listening to his "Staaaaaaaaaaaaaooooow - akeemo safoofa wa hazo wa baynan manakibay wa sudall khallal - wa atimus saffal awala fil awal" its just sooooooooooooooooooo cool and unique without a doubt the best! They dont do it in the UK mosques its gonna b well weird.
Jazakallah bro, i was trying so hard to decipher exactly what he says. The sound isn't so sharp so i didn't pronounce some of them words right. :D Yeah it is no doubt unique, i didn't hear any other Imams from the haramains say it so long. :thumbs_up

what was this weeks khutbah bout?
As you said earlier as your luck would have had it, it was Sheikh Humaid. Umm it was something about Islam, coz i heard him say that few times ;D If you want exactly what he said, you're gonna have to wait a while ;D

BlissfullyJaded
04-26-2005, 05:13 AM

Gee whiz! It was sommat abt Islam! :omg: WOW, now thats a unique khutbah! :omg:

;D

Oh, I've heard Sheikh Khayyat make his istooowww that long. :D

Man, I can soo 'hear' Sheikh Budayr sayin that when I read that. :D

IslamicBrother
04-26-2005, 05:25 AM

Really? ok but i've never heard him when he did it though :brother:

I just love Sheikh Budair. He is my favorite after Shuraim and Sudais. MashaAllah i am listening to his Tahajjud's. Top stuff. He cries at the part where Allah ask Jesus if he told his people to take him as Allahs son. It makes you cry along with him. Like bro Abdullah said, when he cries it gets so quiet and you can hear some people weepind a bit too...

I so want to goto Madina and cry... :'( :'( :'(

MetSudaisTwice
04-26-2005, 09:12 AM
Salam
can any of the bro or sis tell me what Shuraim say before the 26/4/2005 fajr? he says estaaow then i can't really make out what he says after, can someone tell me what he says? and what does it all mean?

S_87
04-26-2005, 09:31 AM
i download it now mst :thumbs_up

S_87
04-26-2005, 09:34 AM
hm :S it wont dowload for me :(

MetSudaisTwice
04-26-2005, 09:38 AM
right click on the grey box next to download and then save target as then save it on the computer

MetSudaisTwice
04-26-2005, 11:17 AM
has anyone got the biography of Sheikh Salih Talib? since when did SST appear in the Haram? i think i saw him at the ealiest in the year 2001 but not sure. can someone provide the biography of SST?
jazakallah

MetSudaisTwice
04-26-2005, 11:19 AM
also do the imams of haram close their eyes when they lead taraweeh prayers? if they do then why do they do that? also what does SS say before the 26/04/05 fajr prayer? he says estaaow then i cant make out what he says after that, can someone tell me what he say? and what it means?
jazakallah

MetSudaisTwice
04-26-2005, 11:32 AM
can anyone provide me 1 or 2 minutes clip of SS reading recently? like only his recent Surah Fatihah in a Window Media player format. this is because i dont have real player at home and my usb is not working that is why i want short recordings so it can fit in a floppy disk. the size can only be as big as 1.35MB
jazakallah

MetSudaisTwice
04-26-2005, 11:43 AM
bro abdullah did you tell us how and which gates to go through to meet the imams of haram? :-[
if you did i have not seen it so can you tell us all agian how to meet these imams?
jazakallah

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-26-2005, 11:48 AM

Subhanallah brother, i know what you're talking about. And actually i've read that post about you being the Imam brother That wasn't embarassing, it was pure honor. You must've dressed too well they thought you were the Imam or the next imam incase the real Imam doesn't appear. They didn't know you were a guy who just touched down from UK
Allhumdoillah it was a great honour - it was just being the Eminent Scholar from Al Khobar that was a bit embarrasing - but yeah very hounoured allhumdoillah.

I so want to goto Madina and cry...
Bro words canT describe when you cry listening to the quran in Medina - especially when Salah Budair is praying anD if your in Riyadul Jannah it is even more special!

Sorry not got a bio on SST - but yeah he only recently came to Mecca as Imam.

The Shaykhs do not close their eyes in salat - the only person I have seen is SAS during trawee (it is preferable not to close your eyes, however, if it helps you to concentrate then I think you can - allhu alam).

Inshallah I will be going to Mecca although not 100% - if Allah wills I will go!

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH

MetSudaisTwice
04-26-2005, 11:51 AM
am sure that SST and SS close their eyes when they read becasue when the camera goes close to their face their eyes are close and you can see when they open their eyes then they quickly close their eyes again.

Danish
04-26-2005, 12:09 PM
loq, i haven't seem any imaam closing their eyes
r u sure, they close their eyes? I dont think soo...i mean they hardly gonna lead with their eyes closed :s

S_87
04-26-2005, 02:27 PM
i havent seen the imams close their eyes either and i check properly so no i dont think they do :D
unless maybe they blinked and it prolonged on camera?

MetSudaisTwice
04-26-2005, 02:32 PM
am sure they do close their eyes and read because on the 2003 taraweeh shuraim closes his eyes when he reads and when he opens his eyes you can notice the difference when his eyes are closed or open.

Muhammad
04-26-2005, 02:46 PM
I hope this hasnt been posted before, but how do you listen to the shaykhs online live - I went to one of the sites but I didnt know where to go.

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-26-2005, 04:36 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-wa-rahmtullah-hey wabrakatu

bro abdullah did you tell us how and which gates to go through to meet the imams of haram?
if you did i have not seen it so can you tell us all agian how to meet these imams?
jazakallah
Brother I posted this below in another forum www.gawaher.com - here is what I wrote (copied straight from the page):

Shaykh Shuraim is actually a judge (and does not teach in UQ as far as I am aware).

Ok - how easy it is to meet the imams depends largely on what time of the year you visit Al Haramain. (If it is ramadhan/hajj - as most people do then it is very difficult although not impossible)! However if you go anytime apart from peak then it will b very easy and the imams are willing to talk to you and the security guyz are a bit more relaxed.

Mecca Imams - the mecca imams use Gate 1 (King Abdul Aziz Gate) for entering the haram and they also leave using this gate. Once they have left this gate they go towards the (Fahd Palace - u may have seen this it is huge) - there is small gate that they use (as they park there cars there) it is easy to spot as there are 2 guards with a GUN standing there! Only those with passes are allowed in.

So the best way is to pray salah and go straight to the gate and wait for them to arrive if it really quite wait outside Gate 1 you can meet them there. (Bad news SISTERS the imams are very strict and dont generally converse with women the only time they would is if you asked them a question about deen even then you would need to be in niqaab - or you can hand them a letter as I saw one women in Medina).

Medina - as bro ahmed687 mentioned the imams use a gate (cant remember) but if you come out of Babus Salaam and turn left you will pass it. You can wait there and meet the imams.

Allhumdoillah I have been lucky enough to visit Shaykh Shuraim at his house in an area called Al Awali (near Mecca) he is very hospitable. I have also met Shaykh Sudais at UQ and in haram in a room used by the imams. Also Shaykh Sudais remembered me when he came to the UK in June 2004 (when I was back in UK for summer from Saudi) and I met him in London Regents Masjid and when I met him he said to me what are you doing here (then I explained I was back with my family for holiday) - then I was lucky to be on the same flight as the Shaykh (Saudi Airlines) back to Jeddah!

Please feel free to ask me any questions.

S_87
04-26-2005, 04:41 PM
muhammed you mean in sites like www.saudi1.tv?
well when u click on english for that then the link will be saudi tv on the top left hand corner :)

AS you posted that and i read that bad news again... youve reminded me :( :'( :(

Arwa
04-26-2005, 04:52 PM

I've not seen them close their eyes :confused:

am sure that SST and SS close their eyes when they read becasue when the camera goes close to their face their eyes are close and you can see when they open their eyes then they quickly close their eyes again.
I've always seen then blink! :confused: *blinks* :confused:
lol
even Sheikh Sudais I have not seen close his eyes..

mst - maybe you just see them looking down (at the sujood place) and you think their eyes are shut?

Muhammad
04-26-2005, 04:54 PM
So this is where they show live khutbahs and salaats etc?

Arwa
04-26-2005, 05:00 PM
yeah it is

Muhammad
04-26-2005, 05:05 PM
Who is that shaykh that is being interview right now?
Did anyone hear his recitation?

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-26-2005, 05:13 PM

I have defintely seen SAS close his eyes when reciting in traweeh 2001 he was praying Surah Rahman and the camera was right in front him (normal traweeh spot and close up) and he had his eyes closed and glasses off.

It helps some people to concentrate!

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH

Arwa
04-26-2005, 05:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
Who is that shaykh that is being interview right now?
Did anyone hear his recitation?
Is he still on? :confused:
Isha is abouts to come on soon ..

Arwa
04-26-2005, 05:14 PM

I have defintely seen SAS close his eyes when reciting in traweeh 2001 he was praying Surah Rahman and the camera was right in front him (normal traweeh spot and close up) and he had his eyes closed and glasses off.

It helps some people to concentrate!

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH
wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakruh ..

oooooooorite 2001 ..
For some reason I thought you were talking about 2003 :confused:

sheikh nazim
04-26-2005, 05:19 PM
what are you indending to do brother by just listing the names of imams
i dont get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IslamicBrother
04-26-2005, 05:40 PM

I agree with brother Abdullah, the Imams dont always close their eyes during Taraweeh. I've seen Sudais facing the Ka'abah and his eyes were closed on a number of occassions. Shuraim doesn't close his eyes, it seems so in the beginning but if you observe closely you'll see he's actually lookind down and so seems as if his eyes are closed. Occasionally he looks up and then down again.

BTW, Sudais led Isha

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-26-2005, 06:41 PM
They close their eyes if it helps them concentrate???? thats what i do, i mean it helps some ppl concentrate cuz maybe they can picture teh QUran when they are reciting, look at these videos, Sudais has his eyes closed in them and he is blinking too!

Sudais Video 1

Sudais Video 2

it looks like he is closing then opening, in other words blinking

Arwa
04-26-2005, 07:33 PM
aaah I knewish Sheikh Sudais led..
I hope amani watched..

Danish
04-26-2005, 07:53 PM
Sisters not allowed to converse with the imams of haram, right saood? haha, feel sorry for u now zAK :p

How is SS house? Is it really big/modern? How r his kids?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-26-2005, 07:55 PM
Shuraim has kids????????????? I didnt know that, Kool, INshallah i hope i can become freinds with them :) brother AS, can you tell Shuraim's kids to join LI? I mean do they use the internet the Imams???

Arwa
04-26-2005, 07:58 PM
wa alaikum assalam

Sisters not allowed to converse saood? haha, feel sorry for u now zAK
hey? what do you mean? :confused:

Danish
04-26-2005, 08:08 PM
Shuraim has kids? I didnt know that, Kool, INshallah i hope i can become freinds with them brother AS, can you tell Shuraim's kids to join LI? I mean do they use the internet the Imams
He is married, so should i have kids. I heard one of his daughter is married with SAS, is it true?
hey? what do you mean?
Haram imams dont talk to sisters, so was just teasing zak, by calling him a sister

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-26-2005, 08:22 PM
Walaykumassalam-wa-rahmatullah-hey-wabrakatu

Shaykh Shuraims house is mashallah pretty big with a big garden etc. However, when you go inside it is very simple bits of furniture and some pretty nice things like lamps, rugs etc - we sat and ate on the floor which was really cool (proper sunnah style) and it was all very basic mashallah.

I did not meet any of his kids (I am sure he does have kids) as there was no one around when we went. As you can appreciate Saudi families are very private.

Obviously the imams do talk to women (for islamic advice etc) but they will only talk to them out of necessity - the Saudis are very strict and except all women to wear Hijaab (full covering the face). That does not mean they wont talk to women - just no idle chit chat - the way it should be!

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH

Danish
04-26-2005, 08:28 PM
:sL:
Shaykh Shuraims house is mashallah pretty big with a big garden etc. However, when you go inside it is very simple bits of furniture and some pretty nice things like lamps, rugs etc - we sat and ate on the floor which was really cool (proper sunnah style) and it was all very basic mashallah.
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooww...u r sooooooooo lucky akhi mashllah!!! Plz tell us more, anything else u can remember

Do u know much about sheikh sudais too?

S_87
04-26-2005, 09:09 PM
sas did not lead
no do NOT tell me that
NOOOOO :'( that is NOT fair
my sound is out from bak so when i put on i thought hmph itll be sms ill miss
so then my sis sed
bet sas is gonig to pray isha
i said duh of course he will he prays all salahs ;D and what does he do? :'( go lead :(

S_87
04-26-2005, 09:11 PM
i know sas has a son called abdul aziz bin abdul rahman sudais :thumbs_up

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-26-2005, 09:42 PM
kool^^^^ i wanna meet him, is he ahafiz already? i wanna hear him recite :D

Far7an
04-26-2005, 10:25 PM
Video of budair

I had to reduce the size of the video to reduce the size of the file.

http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...G2F1CP0HQR6YOW

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-26-2005, 11:04 PM
jazakallah khair for the video bro, is there anyway that you can post the part you cut off as Part 2 of the video????

And where can i find other videos like this????????

MetSudaisTwice
04-27-2005, 10:02 AM
Salam
bro abdullah can you give us more description and details of Shuraims house? can you tell us how he was with you? was he friendly?
also on the 2003 taraweeh on the first day you can see Shuraim and Salih chatting and maybe laughing. when he reads the last 10 reakats he sounds nervous and his voice shakes, has anyone noticed this?
Wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
04-27-2005, 11:07 AM
i know that was a dumb question but am just curious how Shuraim was around other people becasue some people say he is very defensive of himself.

Far7an
04-27-2005, 11:08 AM
i know that was a dumb question but am just curious how Shuraim was around other people becasue some people say he is very defensive of himself.
Look at the size of him MashaAllah, he does not need to be defensive, lol.

MetSudaisTwice
04-27-2005, 11:09 AM
lol bro farhan mashallah he is soo massive. its just that someone told me that he is so defensive of himself and that he doesn't talk to many people. he is massive, about 6ft maybe?

MetSudaisTwice
04-27-2005, 11:14 AM
don't worry bro, i understand what you was saying

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-27-2005, 11:29 AM

Mashallah Shaykh Shuraim was very friendly - mind you he only spoke when you asked him a question but yeah he was fine - mashallah he has that aura around him that can be intimidating but he is mashallah really nice. He is also very serious and you wouldnt joke around with him - just serious conversation.

I visited Shaykh Sudais place in UQ and again it was pretty big and again very simple and well decorated. They had Oud burning in the Oud Lamp so it smelt beautiful and this went round with the lamp and we put our hands over it and pushed the smoke towards us! The arabs are really into burning Oud in the house.
There were no extravagant colours mainly light colours (white). Shaykh Sudais was a bit more relaxed and was joking around more - (you can appreciate different people have different personalities - just like the Sahaba did).

Shaykh Saleh Talib was very chilled out - it was like he had known me for ages - I got on really well with him - he gave me his mobile number last time. Inshallah I am planning on visiting him at his home soon.

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH

MetSudaisTwice
04-27-2005, 11:32 AM
Salam
wow bro abdullah you mashallah had the chance to meet such pious peope in their own houses, i have never see Shuraim wear just a thobe he is always wearing a bisht. i have seen sudais without a bisht. do they take their bisht off in their home? what else did you do in Shuraim's house?

MetSudaisTwice
04-27-2005, 11:36 AM
bro abdullah what did you and Shuraim talk about? did you ask him how his recitation is so wicked mashallah? i know Allah has blessed him with the recitation but did he tell you if he hd any inspiration or someone he based his recitation on?

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-27-2005, 11:41 AM

Mashallah in ramadhan 2003 Shaykh Shuraim took off his bisht and prayed the whole 10 rakaats without the bisht - he prayed Surah Yusuf you can watch it on www.saudiembassy.net - archived prayers.

When I met Shaykh Shuraim he just had his head cap and bisht on - it was all very informal. We just chatted about lots of general things (my friend was with me who lives near and knows Shaykh Shuraim so it was pretty chilled) about life in the UK, about Islam, some islamic advice, about the haram, abaout the Prophet (Sallaallah-ho-alahi-wassalam) just Islamic stuff.

We were given some drinks and Qawa and arabic food - lots of chicken and falafall and lots of fruit. We all ate together on the floor - mashallah arabs are very hospitable!

We were there for about an hour or so? Amazing experience! Shaykh Shuraim looks soooooooooo different in real life compared to on TV - his beard is very striking and it really looks good on him, mashallah its immacculate very neat and straight.

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH

MetSudaisTwice
04-27-2005, 11:45 AM
Bro Abdullah tell us more
he just wore the bisht and cap? what about his scarf? does he have long hair or short hair? tell us more bro Abdullah. what is the difference of real life and the tv picture of him? how tall is he? and how big is he? mashallah we are blessed to have someone like you telling us about such pious people

S_87
04-27-2005, 12:34 PM
kool^^^^ i wanna meet him, is he ahafiz already? i wanna hear him recite :D
i dunno :s :)

MetSudaisTwice
04-27-2005, 12:35 PM
i heard his son was a hifz by the time he was 6yrs old and he has a tune exactly like his dad

S_87
04-27-2005, 12:36 PM
lol bro farhan mashallah he is soo massive. its just that someone told me that he is so defensive of himself and that he doesn't talk to many people. he is massive, about 6ft maybe?
he dont talk to many people :(

MetSudaisTwice
04-27-2005, 12:37 PM
mashallah bro Abdullah had the chance to meet him

S_87
04-27-2005, 12:38 PM
AS would SST still be a uni student? like if hes 23 or something he`d stil be studying too?

and i remember wen ss took off his bisht :D he were feeling uncomfortable all through when sas was leading
then he went to front..i think he drank water and when he were leading he took off bisht :D

MetSudaisTwice
04-27-2005, 12:40 PM
i think he felt too hot thats why he had water and he still did prayer with the bisht only on his shoulders, you could see his arms. it might hae been very hot that day

MetSudaisTwice
04-27-2005, 12:41 PM
SST looks very youung, he might still be a student i don't know best if we ask Bro Abdullah

Arwa
04-27-2005, 04:25 PM

I remember seeing Sheikh Shuraim take his bisht off :D

(amani I rang you yesterday to tell you but yer phone was off <_< )

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-27-2005, 05:09 PM
I cant get enough of Shuraim's recitation, i just stayed up whole of last nite listening to him recite like 6 parts of the Quran. lol. He recites amazing.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-27-2005, 05:17 PM

Mashallah in ramadhan 2003 Shaykh Shuraim took off his bisht and prayed the whole 10 rakaats without the bisht - he prayed Surah Yusuf you can watch it on www.saudiembassy.net - archived prayers.
Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH
Which night was it????

Al-Hanbali
04-27-2005, 05:30 PM
Assalamu Alikum.
Sudais is leading Isha. Read 1st part of Surah Naba in first rakat. Finishing it in second Rakat.

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-27-2005, 06:29 PM

Bro Abdullah tell us more
he just wore the bisht and cap? what about his scarf? does he have long hair or short hair? tell us more bro Abdullah. what is the difference of real life and the tv picture of him? how tall is he? and how big is he? mashallah we are blessed to have someone like you telling us about such pious people
Yeah when we met he wore just his cap and bisht. His hair is all equal length and short at the back i.e. not long - but as I said before mashallah his beard is very striking in fact it is perfect - mashallah. Also Shaykh Shuraim has so much noor on his face subhanallah when you see him his face is glowing. No he wasnt wearing his head scarf he looked soooooooooooooooo different.

In real life he just looks totally different his features are very sharp and on TV they arent -but mashallah he is a real awesome personality - truly GODFEARING. I would say he is about 6ft 2 and of above average build mashallah not slim nor not too heavy just in between. Also the Thobe looks really cool on him!

i heard his son was a hifz by the time he was 6yrs old and he has a tune exactly like his dad
Sorry I have no idea about his son - allahu alam

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-27-2005, 06:37 PM
Which night was it????
???????????????????????????? lol

BlissfullyJaded
04-27-2005, 06:41 PM

You're talkin abt the night he took of the bisht? Ramadan 10.. :)

Man, thats truly amazing bro Abdullah. Your stories really make me wanna be in Makkah... loq. Keep 'em comin. :D

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-27-2005, 06:56 PM

Sorry bro Ahmed687 - it was the 10th ramadhan (as sister mm mentioned) go on the website and click on this date and he prays in second half. I was like in the fourth row that night near the imams.

SST - as far as I know he is studying for his Doctrate so he can be Ductoor Saleh Al Talib I think @ UQ.

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-27-2005, 07:11 PM
Jazakallah Khair sis mm_ca04 and bro AS, im watching rite now :) :D

S_87
04-27-2005, 07:28 PM
acha so sst is still a uni student
hey thats a good example :thumbs_up

i know of a uni student whos also an imam and married juggling 3 things at once :thumbs_up
ill use that as an example in future :lol:

Arwa
04-27-2005, 08:27 PM

Ductoor Saleh Al Talib I think @ UQ.
hahah :thumbs_up insha'Allah :)

Arwa
04-27-2005, 08:32 PM

We were given some drinks and Qawa and arabic food - lots of chicken and falafall and lots of fruit. We all ate together on the floor - mashallah arabs are very hospitable!
Cool

I eat on the floor :D It's so much better than eating on the table :confused:

MetSudaisTwice
04-28-2005, 08:20 AM
Salam bro Abdullah
is there any more info you could share with us about Shuraim?
(did you get my PM?)

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-28-2005, 10:11 AM
Walaykumassalam-wa-rahmatullah-hey-wabrakatu

Salam bro Abdullah
is there any more info you could share with us about Shuraim?
(did you get my PM?)
Bro what do you wanna know about Shyakh Shuraim - Ill try and answer for you inshallah!

No I did'nt get your PM only the ones you sent y/day (did you send it today)? If yes please send again - jazakallah khair

I eat on the floor It's so much better than eating on the table
No doubt and it is bound to be as it is a sunnah

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH

S_87
04-28-2005, 10:19 AM
*testing*
SAS yesterday :)

S_87
04-28-2005, 10:35 AM
some pics

this was dated 03-12-2004
and 12:31 makkah time :thumbs_up

S_87
04-28-2005, 10:37 AM
this was 07-01-2005
@ 12:54 makkah time

sheikh saleh aal taleb

MetSudaisTwice
04-28-2005, 11:12 AM
sis amani i have some clear and excellent pics of SS, SST, and SAS. i got some of SAS in croydon, how do i upload them on to the computer?

MetSudaisTwice
04-28-2005, 11:13 AM
all those pics are on my phone, i have at least 13 pics

S_87
04-28-2005, 11:14 AM
what have you got them on? a camera?
or are they already on computer?
if so go to bottomish of post reply page and it will say mange attachments
click that browse and select what you want
upload and it should be done :)

MetSudaisTwice
04-28-2005, 11:16 AM
sis i have a load of pics on the camera phone do u know how i can upload from a phone? where and how did u get your pics?

S_87
04-28-2005, 11:17 AM

sst when he did the virtuosness khutbah#date cnt remember well i can but cant be asked checking :-[

S_87
04-28-2005, 11:17 AM
my pics are ones i had on my phone#
connect the phone to the computer
which phone you have?

MetSudaisTwice
04-28-2005, 11:18 AM
i have a nec flip phone

MetSudaisTwice
04-28-2005, 11:19 AM
and a nokia 6230 with some good pics

MetSudaisTwice
04-28-2005, 11:19 AM
mashallah they are all nice and very good pics

S_87
04-28-2005, 11:20 AM
ok is ur nokia connected to the comp?
did u get a nokia cd when u brought it/ if so connect ur phone
have u got ur usb plug with you? connect that to comp after u have downloaded the nokia pc suite :)

MetSudaisTwice
04-28-2005, 11:23 AM
i lost the cd and the usb port is broken at home. i got the nec cd at home but am at college now, maybe tomorrow inshallah i will upload them if the college allows me to load up the cd

MetSudaisTwice
04-28-2005, 11:24 AM
i would have bluetoothed it but none of the forum members live nearby

S_87
04-28-2005, 11:26 AM
this is wen sas ss and sst were stood together for taraweeh :D

S_87
04-28-2005, 11:27 AM
yes u need the software to do so
if u go on the nokia site they will have the software
u can try downloading and send to ur computer via blue tooth :D

MetSudaisTwice
04-28-2005, 11:31 AM
how do i download the software from the nokia website?

MetSudaisTwice
04-28-2005, 11:33 AM
i really want to show everyone the pics i have, they are so clear and really good

S_87
04-28-2005, 11:38 AM
ok go on nokia site and choose your phone

when ur phone info i on the left hand side of the screen tere should be some options
upload software or something like that..anyway click that and download :D

MetSudaisTwice
04-28-2005, 11:42 AM
yep downloading, inshallah just hope the administrators at the college don't block the download

S_87
04-28-2005, 11:43 AM

ok wen thats done try connecting via bluetooth.
which windows u using?

MetSudaisTwice
04-28-2005, 11:46 AM
windows 2000

MetSudaisTwice
04-28-2005, 11:50 AM
college admin blocked the download, i'll try the nec cd tomorrow

MetSudaisTwice
04-28-2005, 11:54 AM
i hope the cd works tomorrow just hope the admins don't block the loading of the cd's i got some rare pics of SAS at croydon

S_87
04-28-2005, 01:25 PM
jus ask permission?

MetSudaisTwice
04-28-2005, 01:27 PM
nope they can't do it, its against the college policy. i really want to show you all the pics

MetSudaisTwice
04-28-2005, 01:47 PM
loq bro zak, maybe i can show u the pics. wherebouts do u live? what other way can i show everyone?

S_87
04-28-2005, 01:49 PM
well if you have a comp @ home you can try?
or if someone you know already has the programme then bluetooth the pics to them and ask to upload and send to you via msn or something or get them to sign up here and upload and i so totally wanna see these pictures asap :'( :p

MetSudaisTwice
04-28-2005, 01:53 PM
my home comp usb port is broken but i'll check the port again just to be sure, my cuz has a new comp but he isn't always in his house, his at work. i'll try and hope that the nec cd works in my comp then inshallah i will upload them tomorrow.

MetSudaisTwice
04-28-2005, 01:58 PM
i hope it works, those pics sis amani posted just reminded me that i had loads of pics of imams and i should share those pics with everyone

MetSudaisTwice
04-28-2005, 01:59 PM
i will let you all know tomorrow if the uploading worked or not, inshallah i hope it works

Danish
04-28-2005, 02:49 PM
yep, nice pics :thumbs_up

Arwa
04-28-2005, 04:20 PM

sst when he did the virtuosness khutbah#date cnt remember well i can but cant be asked checking
maaaan he looks exactly like Sheikh Shuraim :| :omg: :sister:

S_87
04-28-2005, 04:46 PM
i know :lol: thats why i were saying that he looked differnet :p

Arwa
04-28-2005, 04:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
i know :lol: thats why i were saying that he looked differnet :p

Yeah but I watched that khutbah some days back.. ok a week back. (cos I missed it :'( ) .. he looks different than the pic you posted .. :sister:

S_87
04-28-2005, 04:51 PM
live pics are always different ;D ;D :lol:

Arwa
04-28-2005, 04:52 PM
??? :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-28-2005, 05:03 PM
GREAT PICS, pLZ keep them coming :)

Danish
04-28-2005, 06:31 PM
dont think u r allowed to keep the pictures of imam on ur mbl guys(or any other person, since taking pictures is frowned upon), especially sisters shouldn't have them

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-28-2005, 07:03 PM
Shaykh Usamah Khayyat, does he lead anymore? where can i hear him? any pics of him? or any time he has recited? No one ever talks about him? cmon,

Brother AS- do you know anything about him? have you met him? anything?

BlissfullyJaded
04-28-2005, 07:27 PM

Yeh, he stills leads regular salaah. But he's usually not often. And I think he leads Dhuhr or Asr. ;) I heard him lead Isha sometime back.. :) And there were times long before when I used to hear him lead Fajr.. InshaAllah he'll pop out again soon. :D

All I know abt him is he's in his early 50's and his father Sheikh Abdulllah Khayyat used to lead taraweeh. ;D

InshaAlla bro Abdullah would know more. *nods*

S_87
04-28-2005, 07:31 PM
hes in the majlis ash shura :D along with sheikh bin humaid

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-28-2005, 08:26 PM
whats the majlis ash shuura?

S_87
04-28-2005, 09:02 PM
the consultation group of saudi arabia...laws pass through them then go to king etc

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-28-2005, 09:03 PM
Oh kool stuff :D

Danish
04-29-2005, 07:46 AM
I think it gonna be SST

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 08:07 AM
i haven't seen SS do khutbah live on tv from the beginning, so i got such a feeling thet he is going to do khutbah, i hope he does the khutbah

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 08:12 AM
bro Abdullah do you have any pics of Shuraim on your computer?

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 09:25 AM
Sheikh Ductoor Saud ibn Ibrahim Shuraim leading jumua!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 09:26 AM
:D :applaud: :D :applaud: :D :applaud:
YES!! YES!! YES!! Shurai is doing jumuah!!

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 09:29 AM
wearing brown bisht and red scarf, looking good and healthy mashallah!!!

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 09:33 AM
Shuraim looks cool with his red scarf and black sunglasses :shade:

Khaldun
04-29-2005, 09:35 AM

mashAllah i had a feeling he might do it this friday , alhamdulilah its very nice to see him he hasnt coughed yet has he?

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 09:37 AM
yeah bro he cough once, may allah keep him in good health

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 09:45 AM
shuraim just sat down

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 09:46 AM
got up again saying alhamdulillah

S_87
04-29-2005, 09:52 AM
<_< i missed most <_<
he just cleared his throat
is that sheikh slaeh behind him in salah?

S_87
i want those sunglasses <_<
and i just took some pics :-[ but im not posting

MetSudaisTwice
which salih? sst?

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 09:53 AM
i got similar glasses

S_87
04-29-2005, 09:54 AM
yh it looks like him??? i jus saw from behind ;D when Sheikh shuraim was praying sure fatihah

and did u see? theres hardly any women there :D
and sheikh shuraim is coughing

MetSudaisTwice
got bad cough, ust cleared his throat he is struggling a bit now

S_87
and againnnnnnnnnnnnn *ahem* cough :(

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 09:55 AM
hope allah keeps him in good health

S_87
04-29-2005, 10:00 AM
they dint show him in end <_<

right so what was that khutbah about? i got last 5 mins

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 10:02 AM
its zoomed out instead of zooming in when he did his salam

Khaldun
04-29-2005, 11:36 AM

it was about forgivness mashAllah very nice (as usual)

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 11:37 AM
i wish i could understand arabic, i watched the whole jumma but just looked at the picture and couldn't understand what he was saying

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 11:53 AM
when bro abdullah comes online can someone ask if he has any pics of Shuraim, Sudais or Salih Talib?
jazakallah

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 12:13 PM
it didn't work at home and the college doesn't allow installation of the NEC CD's

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 01:10 PM
i wish it could work

S_87
04-29-2005, 01:10 PM
lol yeh i wanna c tooooooooo :'(

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 01:11 PM
i'll try at my cuz house soon don't know when i am going but i'll try soon inshallah

ABDULLAH SAOOD
04-29-2005, 01:59 PM

I pray that you are all well inshallah.

I dont really know much about Shaykh UK apart from what has already been mentioned. I have met him a few times allhumdolillah in Mecca and in Ramadhan 2004 after the Zohar salat on the 6th Ramadhan he gave a talk in haram about fasting and you could ask him questions - I was sat right near him. For those of you who didnt know I was lucky to listen to one of Shaykh Shuraims lectures in the haram in ramadhan 2003 - I was sat very close to him - it was about fasting and its merits etc. It was for about 2 hours and we asked him lots of questions!

Bro metsudaistwice - sorry I aint really got any photos of the imams - (as I am not a big fan of keeping photos to be honest). Inshallah I will call you when I get back to the UK.

Was going to go Mecca but have got too much on so I couldnt go - i really wanted to meet Shaykh Shuraim and enquire about his health - ah well inshallah will go after my holidys in the UK.

Wassalam
Br ABDULLAH

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 02:10 PM
insjallah you will come to the UK safely and go back safely

Arwa
04-29-2005, 03:58 PM

Was going to go Mecca but have got too much on so I couldnt go - i really wanted to meet Shaykh Shuraim and enquire about his health - ah well inshallah will go after my holidys in the UK.
Hey bro you can!
It's simple :sister:

Ring Sheikh Salih al Talib on his mobi and ask him! :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-29-2005, 03:59 PM
Ameen^^^:)

Arwa
04-29-2005, 03:59 PM

:'( I missseeeeed! :'(

I have only seen 2 of Sheikh Shuraims khutbahs.. (live)
would you believe that?! :'(

S_87
04-29-2005, 04:11 PM
lol yh phone sst and ask ;D :D
inshaAllah you will have a safe journey :)

arwa i missed most too :'(

Arwa
04-29-2005, 04:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
lol yh phone sst and ask ;D :D
inshaAllah you will have a safe journey :)

arwa i missed most too :'(
atleast you saw SOME :'(

S_87
04-29-2005, 04:45 PM
edit :D

Arwa
04-29-2005, 04:46 PM
:p

hey.. is Sheikh Shuraim still leading fajr?

BlissfullyJaded
04-29-2005, 05:09 PM

Ya, he is still leadin. :D

Arwa
04-29-2005, 05:16 PM

Arwa
04-29-2005, 05:26 PM

Hey Abdullah.. I have a question :D

Don't know whether you would know or not but, you know when the Shuyookh meet eachother, do they address eachother like 'Sheikh <name>' or would they just use first name like just simple Sudais, Shuraim, Salih? :sister:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.