/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Those who speak Malaysian or Indonesian

Umm_Maysa
01-05-2006, 11:20 AM
:sl:
I see there is Arabic and Urdu Forum. I would like to have malaysian/indonesian language forum too. But I don't know how many members who speak this language here. I don't know how to make poll so please anyone insha Allah.
Jazakallahu khairan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm_Maysa
01-05-2006, 11:27 AM

Thanks for info...:hmm: :'(

Takumi
01-05-2006, 12:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by maysa
I see there is Arabic and Urdu Forum. I would like to have malaysian/indonesian language forum too. But I don't know how many members who speak this language here. I don't know how to make poll so please anyone insha Allah.
Jazakallahu khairan
I speak Malaysian.

I voted no. I don't believe in segregration other than gender.

Umm_Maysa
01-05-2006, 08:43 PM
MOD please close this topic

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
TabTabiun
01-05-2006, 09:44 PM
As-Salaam Walikum YES :happy: .I Think that they should make a maylasian forum if it would make my brothers and sisters in Islam happy Inshallah.
***MaSalaama***

Tasneem
01-05-2006, 10:01 PM
No i dont speak malaysian or indonesian but....i would like to learn inshallah

SaLaMz

Mawaddah
01-05-2006, 10:02 PM
Well.......I speak Malaysian...it's my second language, but I dont think there are many people here who do?

Nawal89
01-05-2006, 10:08 PM
I speak malay,, but i dont think so. there arent many malaysians here i think..

Umm_Maysa
01-05-2006, 10:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AsilahRana
Well.......I speak Malaysian...it's my second language, but I dont think there are many people here who do?
Where are u from sis Asilah??

afriend
01-05-2006, 11:42 PM
What's the point? Before you know it there will be too much nationalism around...in my opinion I think that there should only be an Arabic section and that's it.......Arabic cos it's the holy language! Anything else and there'll be disunity and FITNAH

Tasneem
01-05-2006, 11:49 PM
[MOUSE]True[/MOUSE]

SaLaMz

Hajar
01-05-2006, 11:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fozley
What's the point? Before you know it there will be too much nationalism around...in my opinion I think that there should only be an Arabic section and that's it.......Arabic cos it's the holy language! Anything else and there'll be disunity and FITNAH

yeah i agree with you! Cuz when u get this Malaysian or Indonesian corners.. then other people will want the same for their language like Dutch. So just keep it for these two we already got..

afriend
01-06-2006, 12:06 AM
I would actually like it if there was just an Arabic section, cos only havin Urdu is making others jealous cos they don't have their own language....this is the starting of the problem...

Takumi
01-06-2006, 12:56 AM
I speak Malay. I can also do pantun [pan-toon] (malay poetry) and shaa'ir.

I voted no. (repetition)

and as an extension of bro fozley's opinion, (I'm not being personal here, okay fozley? :) )

I wish the people would teach the Arabic that helps us understand al Quran and hadeeth rather than conversational Arabic.

Allah has chosen Arabic language for many reasons and to learn how Allah uses it is the best. But of course having another language in your repertoire is fun.

I attended one lecture given by a Episcopal lady, wow...she's from USA and she recites the hadeeth of jibreel without any American accent at all. Now, that is really awesome.

Okay, just a note, I'm not being personal here. It's my opinion. You may dice, slice, liquify and blend my opinion, and it is of your best interest (how's that for the primary glaze on the doughnut M?) to leave my personal traits behind. (bullying, foolish, and what else...? oh ya westernized, yeah, that's a good one)

Mawaddah
01-06-2006, 03:48 PM
^ Masha'allah Bro Takumi where are you from? and you can do pantun? I like to listen to it and read it too cause it cracks me up ;D ;D I dont know why

Sis Maarya, I was born in Malaysia and my mom is Malaysian and my Dad is Bahamian so I have both nationalities :p I just pick and choose the one I feel like lol ;D

Takumi
01-06-2006, 04:55 PM
man....i wished i had voted YES for the Malay thread. :(

afriend
01-06-2006, 04:58 PM
[PIE]Why suddenly the change of decision????[/PIE]

LOL

Angel
01-11-2006, 05:48 PM
i definetly agree that there should be a malaysian thread, because if urdu thread is allowed than i dont see why there shouldn't be a malaysian thread, eventhough iam not a malaysian, but think it will only be fair.:)

the thread should only stick to Arabic and english language, and if other languages is made available like urdu, then wat the heck is wrong with having a malaysian/indonesian thread:?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.