/* */

PDA

View Full Version : For Administrators

khalid zaheer
01-05-2006, 03:52 PM
:sl:

I was start a thread by the name of "salaat during mensual period" few days ago but I think that has deleted, why I could not understand.

I think its a very important matter should be discussed in detail. May I asked why is that removed?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-05-2006, 05:48 PM

Judging by the title i would say that it was moved to the Sister's section.

Umm Yoosuf
01-05-2006, 06:08 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum

Due to the nature of the topic it is in the sister's section. Insha Allah after you become a full memeber you can view the topic as you wish :)

Wa Salaam

- Qatada -
01-05-2006, 06:29 PM
:wasalamex

the guyz a brother tho? :p lol.. it depends on his intention too - he may be doing it to gain knowledge, which is allowed in islam.

:salamext:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Yoosuf
01-05-2006, 06:31 PM
oh oooops!

Ok...erm...

Whats next brother Fi_Sabilillah?

- Qatada -
01-05-2006, 06:37 PM

The best thing to do i think is to pm him a fatwa regarding the topic.. so if anyone can find one - you know what to do insha Allaah. i think its the safest idea.. Allaahu a'lam.

Rabi'ya
01-05-2006, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

The best thing to do i think is to pm him a fatwa regarding the topic.. so if anyone can find one - you know what to do insha Allaah. i think its the safest idea.. Allaahu a'lam.

:sl: brother

Thsi is what you(Br. Fi_sabilillah) quoted in the other thread

Question

Assalamu alaikum,

I am a new Muslim Alhamdulillah, and I had a question about praying when I'm on my period. Is it simply not required during these times or is it forbidden? Can I go into the mosque when I'm on my period to join a juma prayer or a halaqa? Thank-you for your time.

Answer

It is forbidden to make Salah during your menstruation because Salah requires purity. A menstruating woman does not meet this condition.

http://www.islamonline.net/livefatwa...GuestID=16MKqo

Rabiya:rose:

Umm Yoosuf
01-05-2006, 06:41 PM
He is a limited member if i am correct. Can one PM a limited member?

- Qatada -
01-05-2006, 06:43 PM

jazak Allaah khayr for that.. just thought we could post something with more details and evidence from the qur'an and sunnah - because you never know, the knowledge this brother gains could benefit him alot in the future eg. if someone asked him the same question, he could answer it with daleel (evidence.)

i think you can pm limited members.. i've seen it happen a few times.

bronumba1
01-05-2006, 06:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ã…hmed

Judging by the title i would say that it was moved to the Sister's section.

brotehr why are you on fire - your banner do you want to go to hell?...

bluff master
01-06-2006, 12:01 PM
Where are my posts gone from the Urdu Game?

sonz
01-06-2006, 12:05 PM
salama

i think some memberz r making it hard for the modz on li

bluff master u can search ur other posts by chking find more posts by user.

this is what i found when i checked find more posts by user

http://www.islamicboard.com/urdu/518...ost150162.html

so there is ur post

afriend
01-06-2006, 12:06 PM
How rude to say something like " Do you want to go to hell?"

He deserves to be banned.....it looked like he was just here to look for trouble

MetSudaisTwice
01-06-2006, 12:14 PM
salam
bro he is banned
wasalam

afriend
01-06-2006, 12:16 PM
Yeah i know.....he deserved to be banned...lol..............sorry

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.