/* */

PDA

View Full Version : posts disappearnce!! y does it happen to me??

Helena
01-05-2006, 05:19 PM
:sl:

I don't understand what happening in this forum!! Today i posted a thread regarding 'every soul shall taste death', it seems as if my posts somehow disappear!! Why is that?? Doesnt sumone lyk the threads that i post?? or wot is it???

The other day i posted a topic on islamic events, it also disappeard!!

Can sumone explain this matter inshalah! it wud be help ful!! Coz it takes time to write a post in the first place, it takes alot effort!! Need an xplanation?????????

Hope am not being too direct, am just disappointed!!

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bronumba1
01-05-2006, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena

I don't understand what happening in this forum!! Today i posted a thread regarding 'every soul shall taste death', it seems as if my posts somehow disappear!! Why is that?? Doesnt sumone lyk the threads that i post?? or wot is it???

Can sumone explain this matter inshalah! it wud be help ful!! Coz it takes time to write a post in the first place, it takes alot effort!! Need an xplanation?????????

Hope am not being too direct, am just disappointed!!

this sort of thing goes on here from time to time! just have to live with it!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-05-2006, 05:25 PM

I dont know about those, but they might have been merged. use the 'search' feature.

bluff master
01-05-2006, 05:28 PM
yes why cant i have a sig?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-05-2006, 05:30 PM

You need 50 posts i believe.

afriend
01-05-2006, 05:32 PM
u need 50 posts for a lot of things in this forum.......you can only enjoy this forum when you have 50 posts....

Read the FAQs section of this forum

sonz
01-05-2006, 05:36 PM
salama

i think i found it looking at ur other posts

its here

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...ost149583.html

Muhammad
01-05-2006, 05:39 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by helena
It appears that you posted the thread thrice, hence two of those were obviously removed, and the third was merged with the thread here, since that poem has been posted three times before.

I think the moderator probably forgot to pm you about this, therefore I apologise on his behalf, yet please also help us by using the search facility before posting articles/poems etc.

I don't know about this, what was the name of the thread?

In future, it would also be better to deal with these issues via pm Insha'Allaah.

Jazakallahu Khayr.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-05-2006, 05:39 PM

Dont make posts like that ^ of only one word. its 5% warn per post for that kind of posts which are regarded as spam.

afriend
01-05-2006, 05:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Åhmed

Dont make posts like that ^ of only one word. its 5% warn per post for that kind of posts which are regarded as spam.

Which post? But I had a problem like this some time ago.....I wrote an article about unity in the world.....I suppose that's the way this is set to, but we are expecting a change in February........Is it? Well whenever it is, inshallah it will be much better

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-05-2006, 05:46 PM

it got deleted. It was meant to the other brother.

Helena
01-06-2006, 09:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
salama

i think i found it looking at ur other posts

its here

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...ost149583.html

jazakallahu kairan!! I found it inshalah!!:happy: Do u knw were i can find islamic events or sumting else??:?

Helena
01-06-2006, 09:32 AM
[QUOTE=Muhammad;150002]:sl:

I don't know about this, what was the name of the thread?

It was called islamic events or sumting else?? Sorry for troublin you, kazakallahu kairan for the help!! Whose PM???

Muhammad
01-06-2006, 02:08 PM

Just to confirm: was the thread's name "Islamic Events"? It would also help if you could provide a rough date as to when it was posted. Have you tried checking to see if it was merged/moved etc.?

bluff master
01-06-2006, 03:39 PM
Admins n moderators please do not merge the post as it causes difficults to trace them back

Genius
01-06-2006, 03:46 PM
In Muslim countries people go missing, in muslim forums posts go missing.

bluff master
01-06-2006, 05:27 PM
^lol

Helena
01-06-2006, 05:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

Just to confirm: was the thread's name "Islamic Events"? It would also help if you could provide a rough date as to when it was posted. Have you tried checking to see if it was merged/moved etc.?

it was called islamic events or sumting else?? posted 2/3 days ago!!

Helena
01-06-2006, 05:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
In Muslim countries people go missing, in muslim forums posts go missing.

lol..............lol;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Muhammad
01-06-2006, 08:26 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by bluff master
Admins n moderators please do not merge the post as it causes difficults to trace them back
The only reason we merge threads (which is what I assume you meant here) is when the same topic has already been discussed/same thing has already been posted, therefore it would make it easier for us if you checked this before posting a new thread.

If you are not sure where your thread has gone, then please pm a staff member and they should be able to help you out Insha'Allaah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.