/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help needed giving da'wah to a non-Muslim

Rabi'ya
01-05-2006, 08:20 PM
:sl:

Alhamdulillah Allah has blessed me with being given the task of giving da'wah to a non-Muslim. Being a revert myself my knowledge is limited and amd therefore relying on my brothers and sister here to help me. I have done ok for the past few weeks however, some questions have arisen as to which I need help.

She is asking where xactly does it say that Muhammad(saw) is the final Prophet of Allah - I have given words of Kalimas however I do not know where in the Quraan/Hadith it says this.So if you could help there firstly.

Also, where abouts does it refer to Isa(as) coming back to earth for the Dayof Judgement?

InshAllah thats all for now...I tried to get her to join up here, but she doesnt like debates online and would prefer to email

Please help

JazakAllah kheir

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sumay28
01-05-2006, 08:23 PM
Insha allah you'll find help with your question. If you need any help in the Bible department, PM me.

- Qatada -
01-05-2006, 08:26 PM
:wasalamex

1st question: http://www.answering-christianity.com/last_prophet.htm

2nd question: http://www.islam.tc/prophecies/jesus.html

If thats the wrong kind of info. then please do say so and we'll look for more info. insha Allaah.

:salamext:

Rabi'ya
01-05-2006, 08:27 PM
ok jazakAllah for helping so far...ill check the link inshAllah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Syed Hussain
01-05-2006, 08:29 PM
ASW
you should go to www.irf.net and download their dawah package where it has the most common questions asked answers. it is alhamdulillah very helpful.
ASW

Rabi'ya
01-05-2006, 08:46 PM
JazakAllah for all the links guys - i shall let you know how im getting on. My emails to her seem to be getting longer each time, but inshAllah its better to include more information than less, no?

PS, the links are all helpful - jazakAllah

- Qatada -
01-05-2006, 09:02 PM
:wasalamex

It depends on if the girl doesn't get bored of the emails. Try to put the main points across so her concentration doesn't get lost, so mention more ayah/verses from the qur'an with a small explanation instead of a massive essay explaining each ayah, unless she asks for a deeper explanation.

Tell her to keep an open mind and she should come on the forum to learn, we dont need to debate with her. If she wants - she can even come on the forum appearin as a guest (without a account) and view the threads etc. We only debate with people who try to say false things about islam, so if she wants to discuss and ask questions - then we'll be happy to answer her questions, because we know shes got a good intention (to learn.)

:salamext:

Rabi'ya
01-06-2006, 05:00 PM
:sl: again brothers and sisters

Does it specifiacally say in the Bible or the Quraan that Isa(as) did not get married?

I understand that as Muslims we believe that he will come back before the Day of Judgement to marry etc, but Im just wondering if theres any specific references

JazakAllah kheir in advance

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.