/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Valley of Wuda/Wada?

azim
01-05-2006, 11:24 PM
As-salamu alaykum.

Perhaps this belongs in Nasheeds/Poetry section however I think it belongs here because it discusses the Prophet and the Hijra, however if mod's feel it inappropriate, sorry and feel free to move it (not that you need my permission or anything :P).

When the Prophet arrived in a certain valley (it might be Quba, but I don't think so) during the Hijrah. The children were said to have sang a rhyming couplet about him.

Does anyone know what it is?

It's quoted in 'The Sealed Nectar' however I don't have the book anymore so I can't find it.

Jazakallah khairal (and insha'Allah I'll reward you with rep points (wth Allah's permission of course)).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
01-05-2006, 11:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azim
As-salamu alaykum.

Perhaps this belongs in Nasheeds/Poetry section however I think it belongs here because it discusses the Prophet and the Hijra, however if mod's feel it inappropriate, sorry and feel free to move it (not that you need my permission or anything :P).

When the Prophet arrived in a certain valley (it might be Quba, but I don't think so) during the Hijrah. The children were said to have sang a rhyming couplet about him.

Does anyone know what it is?

It's quoted in 'The Sealed Nectar' however I don't have the book anymore so I can't find it.

Jazakallah khairal (and insha'Allah I'll reward you with rep points (wth Allah's permission of course)).
I think it was Ta'aalah Al-Badru Alaynaa....the song which was sung when Rasoolullah came 2 Madeenah

azim
01-05-2006, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fozley
I think it was Ta'aalah Al-Badru Alaynaa....the song which was sung when Rasoolullah came 2 Madeenah
I think that's the one. Jazakallah bro. I cant give you reps at the mo' because I have to spread some round be soon insha'Allah.

afriend
01-05-2006, 11:37 PM
I think that's the one. Jazakallah bro. I cant give you reps at the mo' because I have to spread some round be soon insha'Allah.
Yeah that happens 2 me all the time lol....don't worry bro........U can give em 2 me some other time

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansar Al-'Adl
01-06-2006, 08:22 PM
:sl: bro,
The book is available online here:
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/B..._tsn/index.htm

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.