/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Three Dolls

BlissfullyJaded
01-09-2006, 06:32 AM
:sl:

The Three Dolls

A sage presented a prince with a set of three small dolls. The prince was not amused.
"Am I a girl that you give me dolls?" he asked.

"This is a gift for a future king," said the man. "If you look carefully, you'll see a hole in the ear of each doll."

"So?"

The sage handed him a piece of string.

"Pass it through each doll," he said.

Intrigued, the prince picked up the first doll and put the string into the ear.

It came out from the other ear.

"This is one type of person," said the man. "Whatever you tell him, comes out from the other ear. He doesn't retain anything."

The prince put the string into the second doll. It came out from the mouth.

"This is the second type of person," said the man. "Whatever you tell him, he tells everybody else."

The prince picked up the third doll and repeated the process. The string did not reappear from anywhere else.

"This is the third type of person," said the man. "Whatever you tell him is locked up within him. It never comes out."

"What is the best type of person?" asked the prince.

The man handed him a fourth doll, in answer.

When the prince put the string into the doll, it came out from the other ear.

"Do it again," said the sage. The prince repeated the process. This time the string came out from the mouth. When he put the string in a third time, it did not come out at all.

"This is the best type of person," said the sage. "To be trustworthy, a man must know when not to listen, when to remain silent and when to speak out."
Author unknown

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marias
01-09-2006, 06:42 AM
:sl:
well done, really nice story:)
thanks alot sister:sister:
:w:

akulion
01-09-2006, 06:53 AM
continued....

and then bro aku appeared....
and spanked the prince really hard and said,

"Dont you know monarchy is forbidden in Islam? So give up kings and princes and be a humble servant"

And the prince nodded and they lived happily ever after :D

The End

marias
01-09-2006, 06:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
continued....

and then bro aku appeared....
and spanked the prince really hard and said,

"Dont you know monarchy is forbidden in Islam? So give up kings and princes and be a humble servant"

And the prince nodded and they lived happily ever after :D

The End
rich imagination

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
akulion
01-09-2006, 07:03 AM
I just have a thing against kings and queens....

the arrogance of those people to even THINK themselves above others..it gets my goat...and especially around eid time they better not get my goat cos its time nearly for sacrifice and if they get my goat then they are guilty of theft which is punishable by law!!
So not a good time to get my goat!

marias
01-09-2006, 07:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
I just have a thing against kings and queens....

the arrogance of those people to even THINK themselves above others..it gets my goat...and especially around eid time they better not get my goat cos its time nearly for sacrifice and if they get my goat then they are guilty of theft which is punishable by law!!
So not a good time to get my goat!
OKAY ,AS YOU WISH, WHAT EVER YOU WANT, JUST CALM DOWN, IT IS EID TIME AND YOU DON'T WANT TO PUNISH ANYANO NOW, SO .............

akulion
01-09-2006, 07:18 AM
sis calm down and put the knife down...please... (turning the tables on you)

lol sis i am calm :D Alhamdolillah

sapphire
01-09-2006, 12:07 PM
mashallah jazakallah for that!!!!!that was gooood!!!

MetSudaisTwice
01-09-2006, 12:17 PM
salam
mashallah greqat post
jazakallah for sharing sis
wasalam

Aisha20
01-12-2006, 01:08 AM
Assalamualeikum
Zazakumullah Khair 4 sharing sis
Mashaallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.