/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are non-muslims allowed in the LI islamic forum?

Angel
01-11-2006, 06:49 PM
Salam, are non- muslim's allowed in the LI forum and if they are not cant they just get in without anyone knowing i mean all u hav to do iz make a new account and VOILA! ur in ,this is supposed to be an islamic forum dont get me wrong i dont mind non muslims comin in and learning about islam but wat if they are just dere to mess about and argue with muslims about their religion they can cause conflic and make us doubt our religion.:)

Wasalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
01-11-2006, 06:57 PM
:wasalamex

The forum allows non muslims, and thats one of the reasons why we got the comparative religion section. Islam is a religion for the whole of humanity till the end of time (till the day of judgement) so anyone has the right to come on the forum.

There have been alot of incidents when alot of disbeleivers came to attack islam on purpose, without the intention of learning about islam. When the muslims started to answer their questions - the disbelievers got angry and started getting offensive, so we had to ban them.

If you ever feel that reading their posts might weaken your faith, then i think its important you dont go to the 'comparative religion' section too much, and that you visit the 'basics of islam' section more.

I have to say that i've experienced this feeling too - and this is the reason why i stay away from other faiths, we need to gain alot of knowledge about our own faith first - once we get deeper and firmer in iman (faith) - only then should we try to give da'wah (call to islam) to the non muslims.

Hope you understand what i mean insha Allaah..

:salamext:

Muezzin
01-11-2006, 07:05 PM
:sl:

Fi Sabilillah's answer is comprehensive as usual.

We're happy to help non-Muslims better understand Islam, and to break through the prejudices created by the media. Also it helps to see other faith groups' beliefs, and their view of Islam.

But if they're here to kick up a fuss, then, to paraphrase Professor X, I feel a great swell of pity for the poor soul who comes to this forum looking for trouble.

Angel
01-12-2006, 10:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
:wasalamex

The forum allows non muslims, and thats one of the reasons why we got the comparative religion section. Islam is a religion for the whole of humanity till the end of time (till the day of judgement) so anyone has the right to come on the forum.

There have been alot of incidents when alot of disbeleivers came to attack islam on purpose, without the intention of learning about islam. When the muslims started to answer their questions - the disbelievers got angry and started getting offensive, so we had to ban them.

If you ever feel that reading their posts might weaken your faith, then i think its important you dont go to the 'comparative religion' section too much, and that you visit the 'basics of islam' section more.

I have to say that i've experienced this feeling too - and this is the reason why i stay away from other faiths, we need to gain alot of knowledge about our own faith first - once we get deeper and firmer in iman (faith) - only then should we try to give da'wah (call to islam) to the non muslims.

Hope you understand what i mean insha Allaah..

:salamext:

i doo but dats not wat i meant of corse like i said before im not against the idea of non-muslims joining the forum its acually goood i wanna save some of them from helll help them into the straight path but not all of them wanna become muslims some of them are there just to messs about and try to pick a fight ,i read i thread in the 'comparative religion' the one called Allah is in America i read it before postin this thread and i was angry at how some of the non muslims were dissing our religiong and being ignorant ,not listening to anything anybody said dats wat made me wonder if noon muslims were allowed cuz some of them are there to jerk about and disss muslims and insult our beloved prophet (peace be upon him and his beloved family) why cant the ones u who are dere just to waist pple's time be banned from the forum cuz realy wen i was reading dat thread it made me realy angry at how dat person called fsfas somefin was dissin muslims:grumbling .I hate it wen pple insult muslim or call Allah(swt)NAMES it just pissess me off i s all but i like us to teach islam to those who want to be taught islam not just want to start an argument and be ver ignorant to the answer giving to them

Wasalam
PS u guys were great the way u were answering that fsfas masha allah u guys are welll educated, i just hop wen day i wil be like u brother fi_sabillilah ur very good masha allah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.