PDA

View Full Version : Whats ur age range?



~Mischa~
01-17-2006, 06:26 PM
i was just wondering how old everyone is?.. and since i'm just a limted member and dunt have access to peoples profiles, i thought i'd make a thread on it.. i hope thats cool.

wa'salaam.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
01-17-2006, 06:31 PM
Well every1 probably knows my age by now

LOL

but I wont say 2 any1 else......I hope.........
Reply

Helena
01-17-2006, 07:43 PM
:sl:

interestin, i was gna create da same topic!!lol!!

Well am 20, i feel soo old, but i dnt luk it!! (meaning younger):okay:

:w:
Reply

Muezzin
01-17-2006, 07:44 PM
:sl:

I'm 20, born in 1985, the year of the Greats. 1986 is cool too. 85 is just cooler.

:sl:
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
afriend
01-17-2006, 07:45 PM
^I can't believe u gave out ur age...........U were so protective over givin out ur age b4
Reply

Muezzin
01-17-2006, 07:46 PM
Nah, I was just being a butthead before. I like that.
Reply

ola
01-17-2006, 07:46 PM
OK dont laugh plzzzzzzz
im only 13
Reply

shanu
01-17-2006, 07:49 PM
Im turning 19 this jan 28
Im not saying this for fun, im saying this so that you all would be kind enough to send me presents to ma house.
I shall state my address below
Blk 911
Insanity ring street
s'pore 00000
Reply

Helena
01-17-2006, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by Muezzin
:sl:

I'm 20, born in 1985, the year of the Greats. 1986 is cool too. 85 is just cooler.

:sl:
:sl:

same ere as me!! Which month?? if u don't mind??

:w:
Reply

afriend
01-17-2006, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by ola
OK dont laugh plzzzzzzz
im only 13
Nothin 2 b shamed of or somethin 2 laugh about

I'm 14.....And what! come on....who wants to fight?:giggling: :giggling:
Reply

Muezzin
01-17-2006, 07:52 PM
:sl:

Helena - I was born in October. I won't tell you anymore for fear of birthday beats. :p
Reply

shanu
01-17-2006, 07:53 PM
Ur 14!
Aww i thot u were really matured person from your posts. OOh my!!!
Wow i must admire you
N ola ur sooo sweet
Gosh fozley ur old as ma sister, n ur so matured! Hmm i rather exchange you for ma sis
Reply

Helena
01-17-2006, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by Muezzin
:sl:

Helena - I was born in October. I won't tell you anymore for fear of birthday beats. :p
:sl:

allahu akbar, me aswelll!!! True not lying!!

:w:
Reply

ola
01-17-2006, 07:56 PM
lol man ur sooo funny am i sweet??? hmm i must fink bout it
lol
btw bro ma nickname is olalalaal
Reply

afriend
01-17-2006, 07:57 PM
LOL

Too many people say that I'm too matured 4 ma age.......Now I wanna b a little baby again.....

Waa waa ggoooo gooo

LOL

Alhamdulillah....Bein mature has goten me into a lot of gud things
Reply

shanu
01-17-2006, 07:59 PM
i like ur name. its really cool! ah haa iraq, thats nice, :) im an indian
Reply

Helena
01-17-2006, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by fozley
LOL

Too many people say that I'm too matured 4 ma age.......Now I wanna b a little baby again.....

Waa waa ggoooo gooo

LOL

Alhamdulillah....Bein mature has goten me into a lot of gud things
:sl:

u def r mature brother!! one ere younger den my brother!!

:w:
Reply

Muezzin
01-17-2006, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by helena
:sl:

allahu akbar, me aswelll!!! True not lying!!

:w:
Aha! You must be my long lost twin sister! Just like Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia, except without the fairly dodgy kiss on the lips in The Empire Strikes Back.

Let us go forth and kick buttock as sibling warriors.

Or not.
Reply

Helena
01-17-2006, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by Muezzin
Two words:

Electric shocks.



Kill... the power...

:sl:

lol............

one mre question which day in oct???

:w:
Reply

Nawal89
01-17-2006, 08:05 PM
i'm sixteen woo hoo... yep having a lot of fun.
Reply

Muezzin
01-17-2006, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by helena
:sl:

lol............

one mre question which day in oct???

:w:
Um... Two days after the 21st, but three days before the 26th.

:p
Reply

Helena
01-17-2006, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by Muezzin
Aha! You must be my long lost twin sister! Just like Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia, except without the fairly dodgy kiss on the lips in The Empire Strikes Back.

Let us go forth and kick buttock as sibling warriors.

Or not.
:sl:

gud be ur long lost sis??? lol!! Why do u always compare staff wid star wars?? u big fan o sumting??

so which day??? let c, if i am ur long lost sis!:okay:

:w:
Reply

mehnaz
01-17-2006, 08:06 PM
Salaam,

lotsa offtopic posts here...:lol:...

mannn...i'm feelin sooo old after reading all ur ages .....

W'salaam
Reply

Helena
01-17-2006, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by Muezzin
Um... Two days after the 21st, but three days before the 26th.

:p

:sl:

am 12 days older then u bro!!! ha ha ha ha!!!

:w:
Reply

Helena
01-17-2006, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by mehnaz
Salaam,

lotsa offtopic posts here...:lol:...

mannn...i'm feelin sooo old after reading all ur ages .....

W'salaam
:sl:

don't be foolish, it dsnt matter hw old we are!! So hw old r u??

:w:
Reply

~Mischa~
01-17-2006, 08:15 PM
oh cool, theres ppl on here younger then me! lol.

i'm 14...
Reply

afriend
01-17-2006, 08:18 PM
NOOOOOOOO.........I wantd 2 b the only 14 year old here.......Are there anymore 14 year olds?

I think there r probably more
Reply

ummhabibah
01-17-2006, 08:18 PM
salamz

im 17.........

just got rid of 16 phewwwwwww
Reply

mehnaz
01-17-2006, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by helena
:sl:

don't be foolish, it dsnt matter hw old we are!! So hw old r u??

:w:
:X :X :X
Reply

~Mischa~
01-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by fozley
NOOOOOOOO.........I wantd 2 b the only 14 year old here.......Are there anymore 14 year olds?

I think there r probably more
whats so cool about being 14? lol.. i wish i was older!
Reply

Nawal89
01-17-2006, 08:28 PM
^and i wish i was 14 again. oh boy.
Reply

The Ruler
01-17-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by fozley
NOOOOOOOO.........I wantd 2 b the only 14 year old here.......Are there anymore 14 year olds?

I think there r probably more
hey im 14 too....great to knw dat der r soo many 14s :happy:

14 just great...it rulez

fabulous fourteen ;D
Reply

Sharifa
01-17-2006, 08:42 PM
Oh oh I'm 17.....Now can't wait till 18:skeleton:
Reply

~Mischa~
01-17-2006, 09:24 PM
oh how i long to be 17 lol... so i can start driving legally! lol.
Reply

afriend
01-17-2006, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by ~Mischa~
whats so cool about being 14? lol.. i wish i was older!
Ohhh....trust me ur gonna regret that later in life....

Youth is the best times in ur life.....don't wait till it's gone.....
Reply

- Qatada -
01-17-2006, 10:07 PM
:salamext:


subhan Allaah! lol look at how young we are, and by Allaah Almighty's will, we can fight against the kuffar who try to lie about islam, alhamdulillah.



:wasalamex
Reply

Mawaddah
01-17-2006, 10:08 PM
Assalamu'alaikum
I just turned 18 on the 24th of December:uhwhat and it's not exactly thrilling to see the time fly by........I'm gonna be old and dead in no time :offended:
Reply

Muezzin
01-17-2006, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by AsilahRana
Assalamu'alaikum
I just turned 18 on the 24th of December:uhwhat and it's not exactly thrilling to see the time fly by........I'm gonna be old and dead in no time :offended:
Comfort yourself with the simple fact that there's always someone older and deader than you.
Reply

Hisbul_Aziz
01-18-2006, 12:50 AM
[mouse]
Originally Posted by ola
OK dont laugh plzzzzzzz
im only 13
[/mouse]
[mad]hahahhahahahahahahahahaha ur only 13 u should be kicked out of the forum;D :giggling: :happy: [/mad]

[banana]im only 13 to so never mind:rollseyes :okay: lol[/banana]

[s]u can tell how old i am by my post lol[/s]

[s]
is that a good thing or a bad thing:? :? ;D
[/s]
my b-day is on friday january 20
Reply

Imam786
01-18-2006, 12:59 AM
[S]:okay: im 19 and i look good as ever.....[/S]
Reply

Shadow
01-18-2006, 01:03 AM
holy smokes!!!!!
this forum is filled with kids :eek:
Reply

~Mischa~
01-18-2006, 02:00 AM
Originally Posted by fozley
Ohhh....trust me ur gonna regret that later in life....

Youth is the best times in ur life.....don't wait till it's gone.....
yer.. but like when ur 14 ur restricted to so many things.. and everyone just treats u like a little kid.
Reply

Mainul_Islam
01-18-2006, 03:54 AM
i was born in February 29th, 1989

anyone see whats wrong with my bday? :-P

(P.S. that bday is fake.. except the year is correct)


Originally Posted by fozley
Well every1 probably knows my age by now

LOL

but I wont say 2 any1 else......I hope.........
nah i didnt know before

Originally Posted by ola
OK dont laugh plzzzzzzz
im only 13
13?? cool... ur not the youngest :-P i know a 10 yr old brother in this forum (atleast thats what his profile says)
Reply

shanu
01-18-2006, 09:37 AM
Im surrounded by kiddies :D
Reply

Sanobar
01-18-2006, 10:55 AM
salam!

loads of 14's here!!!!!! Am 16 ..... ! :):)

PS: ohh comeon sis mehnaz dont be shy! :lol: :lol:
ma'salamah
Reply

Muezzin
01-18-2006, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by Shadow
holy smokes!!!!!
this forum is filled with kids :eek:
I knew it would come to this. Kids will inherit the Earth :p
Reply

mehnaz
01-18-2006, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by zAk
wud she lie abt it ? :rolleyes:

well u know, v both are of the same age group :rolleyes:
yea so zAk bhai can understand why i dont wanna give out my age on THIS forum atleast...y'all will start callin me aunty..:heated: :heated: .....:lol:
Reply

mehnaz
01-18-2006, 12:42 PM
:lol:...nah not like u...they will deffo treat me like an aunty as well..!!:giggling:
Reply

sapphire
01-18-2006, 01:10 PM
aww mehnaz aunty!!!!!!dnt wry!!!!!u want me to say ur age??;D;D;D;D......i kinda made my self a yr older as i am goin to be tht age this yr.....:)
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
01-18-2006, 01:12 PM
salam
i wonder who are 31 and over *looks towards zak*
there are many 16-20 yr old mashallah
wasalam
Reply

Sanobar
01-18-2006, 01:18 PM
i knw... i wonder where all the other 16 ysr old are...!??????? they didnt reply! :):)
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
01-18-2006, 01:20 PM
salam
what 16 yr olds? who are the 15 and under? wow mashallah they are young
wasalam
Reply

hidaayah
01-18-2006, 01:21 PM
Assalam u Alaikum
am still a kid....just a year younger than appa sanober..:p and a lot smaller then aunty mehnaz :p
wassalam
Reply

Takumi
01-18-2006, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by sanobar
salam!
i knw bro.... ! :):):)

anyhow back on topic iguess! ;)

ma'salamah

When you use the wink smiley, do you really intentionally want to wink at that brother?
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
01-18-2006, 01:28 PM
salam
no bro, that is just a indication, a honest one thats all
guess you are not that old bro zak;D
wasalam
Reply

Sanobar
01-18-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by Takumi
When you use the wink smiley, do you really intentionally want to wink at that brother?

ummmmmm......uhhhh...:X :X ...wen u ask me that question, do you really intentionally want me to answer it???...:giggling: :giggling: ..lol..i guess smileys are jus a way of expressing things u cant thru words....now if i sent u this amiley>>>:hiding: ...do u think i really wud wana hit u like that???
Reply

Sanobar
01-18-2006, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by A sister
Assalam u Alaikum
am still a kid....just a year younger than appa sanober..:p and a lot smaller then aunty mehnaz :p
wassalam

:lol:sis! :):):) aunty mehnaz !!!! now she'll get ya on that! :lol:
Reply

Takumi
01-18-2006, 01:34 PM
this thread is filled with unnecessary socialization between opposite sex.

stop it and move on.
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
01-18-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by sanobar
now if i sent u this amiley>>>:hiding: ...do u think i really wud wana hit u like that???
salam
lol sis true^^^, but i think everyone now should just stay on topic
wasalam
Reply

Takumi
01-18-2006, 01:41 PM
don't send smileys that you don't intend to do in real life with that person.

what are smileys for then? this thread should be closed.
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
01-18-2006, 01:42 PM
salam
bro i think you should chill a bit, people once they are told will not be off topic
wasalam
Reply

Takumi
01-18-2006, 01:44 PM
you're right. i should just ignore this thread.

keep smiling and laughing people!
Reply

Halima
01-18-2006, 01:47 PM
:sl:


I have been monitoring it for a few days now and surprisingly enough, it hasn't been terribly bad not too many off topic posts becuase I'd delete them anyways. However, if the atmosphere changes and there is loads of chit chat between members of the opposite sex then I will be forced to close down this thread.


:w:
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
01-18-2006, 01:50 PM
salam
sis, this thread isn't even a day old
wasalam
Reply

Takumi
01-18-2006, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by Halima
:sl:


I have been monitoring it for a few days now and surprisingly enough, it hasn't been terribly bad not too many off topic posts becuase I'd delete them anyways. However, if the atmosphere changes and there is loads of chit chat between members of the opposite sex then I will be forced to close down this thread.


:w:
How many do you actually need to deem this thread is insignificant and useless?

By the way, thank you for being sensible. Your prudent judgement will be greatly rewarded.
Reply

Muezzin
01-18-2006, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by Takumi
How many do you actually need to deem this thread is insignificant and useless?
Oh, don't be so bitter - have a hug, they're free :)

And the average age on this forum is very young. Don't give out details of your whereabouts or the pedos'll get ya.
Reply

Khaldun
01-18-2006, 01:59 PM
:sl:

Members are reminded to stop free posting! If this continues, rest assured this thread will be closed
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 01:52 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 06:20 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 11:46 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 06:18 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 12:46 AM
HeartHijab.com | Hijab Sale | Pound Shop | International Institute of Entrepreneurship and Professional Development - IIEPD | Truly Halal Humour

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!