/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My Website!!

Pinkrose
01-20-2006, 07:40 PM
:sl:

I made a website but it's not yet complete!! I am still working on it!! I want your opinions!! If it is good so far!! I still have more to do!! I made it so everyone can benefit from it inshallah!! Visit it plz'!! It's kinda wacked up but i tried!!:giggling:

Here is the link:

http://www.freewebs.com/salafi_chic/

Take care!!

:sl: :happy:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
A7med
01-20-2006, 07:42 PM
salaamz,

nice site masha'allah :)

but shouldn't it be in links section????

Z
01-20-2006, 07:42 PM
Salaam.

Is being a Salafi cool? Like the new group on the scene.

ola
01-20-2006, 10:15 PM
dats a very gd site mashallah
keep up da gd work sis
and u shldnt be ashamed btw
its a gd thing to make a gd site lyk dat
kk
g2g
buh bye
xx

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sapphire
01-21-2006, 11:58 AM
hmmm....nicely done and layout....mashalllah!!!!

habib
01-21-2006, 12:06 PM
Masha Allah nice site!

ummAbdillah
01-21-2006, 12:09 PM
manshallah nice site

Mainul_Islam
01-21-2006, 06:11 PM

hey i remember u... u have been gone for a long time!

nice website :shade: would u like me to list in in my website? :) if u want me to, i will soon do so when i update my website, Inshallah

DaSangarTalib
01-22-2006, 12:28 AM

Masha Allah kool :coolious: website sis

:w:

hidaayah
01-22-2006, 02:12 AM
gud website Mashallah..!
wassalam

Pinkrose
01-27-2006, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Salaam.

Is being a Salafi cool? Like the new group on the scene.
Listen up,

Being a Salafi is not about coolness, it's about being on the correct path and following the Prophet and the Salafus Saleh!! It's for ppl who want to go to Jannah and it's not for ppl like you who want to imitate the Kuffar !! Now you better chill with this!! Got that? Good!!

Me and my whole family are all Salafees Alhamdulilaah and we are proud of it and there is nothing you can do about it!! Better watch your mouth!!

Pinkrose
01-27-2006, 06:36 PM
:sl: :rose:

Jazaakalaahu'khayran everyone else!!

:w: :sister:

Pinkrose
01-27-2006, 06:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mainul_Islam

hey i remember u... u have been gone for a long time!

nice website :shade: would u like me to list in in my website? :) if u want me to, i will soon do so when i update my website, Inshallah

I would like that bro!!
Jazaakalaahu'khayran!!

~Mischa~
01-27-2006, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pinkrose
Listen up missy,

Being a Salafi is not about coolness, it's about being on the correct path and following the Prophet and the Salafus Saleh!! It's for ppl who want to go to Jannah and it's not for ppl like you who want to imitate the Kuffar !! Now you better chill with this!! Got that? Good!!

Me and my whole family are all Salafees Alhamdulilaah and we are proud of it and there is nothing you can do about it!! Watch your mouth little girl!!
i think the brother was just joking sis.

wasalaam

p.s mashallah nice site heh.

afriend2
salaam,

aw sister it looks mashallah really nice. :wub:

wassalam

afriend
Listen up missy,

Me and my whole family are all Salafees Alhamdulilaah and we are proud of it and there is nothing you can do about it!! Watch your mouth little girl!!
LOL

I dont think he's a girl!!!:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

BTW good website.....

But you should take more lessons from my 1..........Although it's kinda empty, it gets straight to the point....No need to create a confusion in the mind of a non-muslim (if ur doin it 4 the sake of dawa to non muslims)....

www.fozley.tk

Pinkrose
format_quote Originally Posted by ola
dats a very gd site mashallah
keep up da gd work sis
and u shldnt be ashamed btw
its a gd thing to make a gd site lyk dat
kk
g2g
buh bye
xx

Sis don't worry i'm not ashamed!! Alhadulilaah i am proud of my work!! I don't see anything to be ashamed of!! Jazaakalaahu'khayran!!:sister:

sana1
01-27-2006, 06:47 PM

I made a website but it's not yet complete!! I am still working on it!! I want your opinions!! If it is good so far!! I still have more to do!! I made it so everyone can benefit from it inshallah!! Visit it plz'!! It's kinda wacked up but i tried!!:giggling:

Here is the link:

http://www.freewebs.com/salafi_chic/

Take care!!

:sl: :happy:
luv ur pink sig its well cool u made it up urself?

Pinkrose
01-27-2006, 06:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mischa~
i think the brother was just joking sis.

wasalaam

p.s mashallah nice site heh.

I don't think that he was joking cuz' he said sumthin' to Junna too and the mod's edited so it had to be sumthin' rude!! There is no one here that is gonna play me first of all!! And if he was joking he might wanna learn how to joke cuz' i don't Joke with being a Salafi!!

Jazaakalaahu'khayran though i am glad you liked my site!!:sister:

Z
01-27-2006, 06:49 PM
Salaam.

Wow, good for you.

Why aren't we Salafis? Don't we follow the Salaf too? Or is it just a special group like yourself?

afriend
01-27-2006, 06:52 PM
Urm....sister......please calm down a bit...he annoys me like that as well....We should be defending Islam, not going over the top in defending it's sects and branches....Personally I think it doesn't matter what you are, be it Salafi, Hanafi Sunni or Shia'aa, we're all muslims at the end of the day.

The 1 thing that unites us all is:

:)

afriend
01-27-2006, 06:54 PM
Salaam.

Wow, good for you.

Why aren't we Salafis? Don't we follow the Salaf too? Or is it just a special group like yourself?
Buddy, you talk too much....Stop aggrovating the situation.

Here i am tryin 2 sort things out, there you are blowing everything...

Just think about unity for a second, this is what is missing in the Muslim Ummah!:rant:

Pinkrose
01-27-2006, 06:58 PM
Salaam.

Wow, good for you.

I don't care whether you are a Salafi or not!! Ain't no one telling you to be one!! And if you follow the Salaf then you would be giving Da'wah not attacking ppl!! Salafi's are the ppl on the correct path and the ppl who Love to learn, seek knowledge and give dawah!! Not an Idiot like you!! Now learn from my 4 year old brother so he can teach you what a salafi is about!!

Z
01-27-2006, 07:00 PM
Salaam.

For a Salafi, your attitude is pretty cool. Very nice, and passionate. I'm wondering how long it'll last.

afriend
01-27-2006, 07:01 PM
Not an Idiot like you!!
Now sis...that's goin 2 far......U might get ur post deleted for that, might even get a warning......Now look, im trying to make peace here and u 2 are constantly arguing.....

Now i feel like an ******* for tryin to make peace.......U made me look stupid :offended:

Pinkrose
01-27-2006, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fozley
Urm....sister......please calm down a bit...he annoys me like that as well....We should be defending Islam, not going over the top in defending it's sects and branches....Personally I think it doesn't matter what you are, be it Salafi, Hanafi Sunni or Shia'aa, we're all muslims at the end of the day.

The 1 thing that unites us all is:

:)

Akhi plz' don't tell me to calm down!! As long as he says sumthin' i reply!!
Jazaakalaahu'khayran though!!

Pinkrose
01-27-2006, 07:03 PM
Salaam.

For a Salafi, your attitude is pretty cool. Very nice, and passionate. I'm wondering how long it'll last.

It lasts as long as yours lasts!! I don't start on ppl but i give the ppl what they ask for and you asked for it!!

Pinkrose
01-27-2006, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fozley
Now sis...that's goin 2 far......U might get ur post deleted for that, might even get a warning......Now look, im trying to make peace here and u 2 are constantly arguing.....

Now i feel like an ******* for tryin to make peace.......U made me look stupid :offended:

Sry!! That wasn't my point akhi!! Plz' just leave me be!!

Z
01-27-2006, 07:05 PM
Salaam.

I didn't ask for anything. I was just wondering why do you all of a sudden call yourself a Salafi. Everyone is a Salafi, we all follow the Salaf. There's no need to brand yourself like that.

Pinkrose
01-27-2006, 07:05 PM

If i get banned or a warning i really don't care!! I say what i gotta say!! I don't hold back!!

afriend
01-27-2006, 07:09 PM
I'm just gonna say one last thing before i pull out and let Allah make whatever decisions....

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Julius ceasar.

He came to the countries, he saw them and he watched them as they fought one another and were disunited, therefore weak, he conqured as the people were too weak to defend their country as they did not have enough power because of disunity. But the romans could not conquer the Muslims no matter what they tried, it's because of all the unity within our previous Muslim brothers and sisters during those days!

Pinkrose
01-27-2006, 07:29 PM
Salaam.

I didn't ask for anything. I was just wondering why do you all of a sudden call yourself a Salafi. Everyone is a Salafi, we all follow the Salaf. There's no need to brand yourself like that.
Well if you wanna know why we call ourselves salafi's then you gotta ask the right way. Here is an article of why we call ourselves Salafis:

Why do we call ourselves Salafis?

The name Salafi refers to the one who attaches himself to that group of people about whom the Prophet , peace be upon him, said: "The best of people is my generation, then those who come after them, then those who come after them (i.e. the first three generations of Muslims)." [Reported by Bukhari and Muslim - Mutawaatir]. This attachment is not to a single person or persons (i.e. scholars), which is the case of many groups present today. It is not an attachment to a person or even tens of people, but to that which will not err, since it is impossible that the Salaf would unite upon error or misguidance. So in his subscribtion to the way of the Salaf, the Salafi has attached himself to that which cannot go wrong. This is taken from the hadith: "My Ummah will not unite upon error." [Reported by at-Tirmidhee and Haakim - Sahih], and it is not correct that this hadith refers to the people of later ages, since it was only in the era of the Prophet, peace be upon him, and his Companions that the Ummah was free from widespread division and deviation. The deviant sects separated themselves from the Jamaa'ah after them, and from that time onwards their was disunity.
The previous ahaadeeth about the Taaifat- ul-Mansoorah (the Aided Group) and the Firqat-un-Naajiyah (the Saved Sect) show who is meant in this hadith, i.e. those who have the outlook and follow the way of the original guided and united group, the first three generations of Muslims: As-Salaf as- Saalih.
The word Salafi is an abridgement for a long definition. Someone who is a Salafi means:
He is not of the sects of the Khawaarij who consider the Muslims to be Kaafirs (nonbelievers) due to their commiting major sins, and make lawful the taking of their wealth and blood.
He is not of the sects of the Shi'ah (Shi'ites) who hate and curse the Prophet's Companions and claim them to be apostates, claim that the Qur'an has been altered, reject the authentic Sunnah and worship the Prophet's Family, peace be upon them.
He is not of the Qadariyyah who deny Qadr (the Divine Decree).
He is not of the Murjiah who claim Imaan (Faith) to be only in words and not in deed.
He is not of the Asharriyah who deny Allah's Attributes.
He is not of the Sufis who worship graves, saints and claim Divine incarnation.
He is not of the Muqallidoon who necessitate that every Muslim adhere to the Madhhab (School of Thought) of a particular Imam or Shaikh, even when that madhhab differs with the clear verses of the Qur'an and authentic hadiths of the Prophet, peace be upon him.
He values Tawheed (the Unity of Allah), singling out Allah in his worship, supplication, seeking aid, seeking refuge in times of ease and hardship, sacrifice, vow-making, placing total reliance in Him and in judging by what Allah has revealed as well as all other forms of worship. This is the foundation he strives to build without which there is no true Islamic Governance.
He actively tries to remove Shirk (asscociating partners with Allah) which is present in all the Muslim lands, as removing it is a requirement of Tawheed. He knows victory is not possible without Tawheed and that Shirk cannot be fought with the likes of it (i.e. another form of Shirk). So he follows the way of all the Prophets and the example of our Noble Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, and he renounces those who, whilst claiming to be the true reformers, compromise with the proponents of Shirk within the Muslim Ummah.
He adheres to the Prophet's , peace be upon him, way in his life and the way of his Companions after him. The Prophet , peace be upon him, said: "I am leaving you two things and you will never go astray as long as you cling to them -- they are the Book of Allah and my Sunnah." [Reported by Al- Haakim - Sahih].
He returns to the Word of Allah and His Prophet, peace be upon him, whenever there is disagreement or difference of opinion, acting in accordance with the saying of Allah: "If you differ in anything among yourselves refer it to Allah and His Messenger if you do believe in Allah and the Last Day, that is more better and more suitable for final determination." [Surah al-Nisaa' 4:59]
He gives precedence to the Word of Allah and His Prophet, peace be upon him, above the words of anybody else, according to the speech of Allah: "O you who believe! Do not put yourselves forward in the presence of Allah and His Prophet and fear Allah. Verily Allah is All-Hearing and All-Knowing." [Surah al-Hujuraat 49:1].
He revives the Sunnah of the Prophet, peace be upon him, in his worship and behaviour and thus his behaviour and his life become a stranger among the people as the Prophet, peace be upon him, has mentioned in his saying: "Islam began as a stranger and shall return as a stranger as it began. So give glad tidings to the strangers." [Reported by Muslim - Sahih]. And in another narration: "So give glad tidings to the few, those who purify, correct what the people have corrupted of my Sunnah." [Al-Silsilah of Shaikh al-Albaani - Sahih].
He enjoins the good (calls to Tawheed, obedience to Allah and imitation of the Prophet , peace be upon him, ) and forbids the evil (warns against Shirk, disobedience to Allah and turning away from the Prophet's, peace be upon him, Sunnah). Thus he warns the people, out of deep concern, about the innovations, misguided ways and of the deviant, destructive groups who only invite the people for worldly gain, rule and authority in the land and not for the establishment of Tawheed or the removal of Shirk.
He acts in accordance with speech of Allah: "Truly he succeeds who purifies it (i.e. the soul)". [Surah as-Shams 91:8], so he seeks constant forgiveness, makes true repentance, brings Allah to mind abundantly, and rushes to perform the righteous deeds in order to purify his soul.
He worships Allah out of a combination of Fear, Hope and Love. Allah says in the Qur'an:
" . . . Call upon Him, with Fear and Hope. [Surah A'raaf 7:56], and He says: "Their limbs do forsake their beds the while they call upon their Lord out of Fear and Hope and they spend (in charity) out of the sustenance which We have bestowed upon them." [Surah as-Sajdah 32:16] and He says: "Yet there are men who take (for worship) others besides Allah: as equal (with Allah). They love them as they should love Allah. But the Believers are overflowing in their love for Allah." [Surah al-Baqarah 2:165]. The Salaf used to say: "Whoever worships Allah with Love only is indeed a Zindeeq (Heretic) and whoever worships Him with Hope only is indeed a Murji (one who believes that sins impart no harm as long there is Faith) and he who worships Him with Fear only is indeed a Haruri (one of those who deserted from the army of 'Ali and fought against him). But he who worships Him with Love, Fear and Hope is indeed a believing Muwahhid (i.e. one clinging to the Tawheed of Allah.)"
The word Salafi is an abridgement of that long definition. Furthermore, Salafiyyah is not the blind following of any particular Shaikh or Imaam. It is only adherence to the Qur'an and Sunnah as understood by the Pious Forefathers (i.e. As-Salaf as-Saalih) of the Islamic Community of Believers (Ummah).
Therefore, upon comprehending this, a Muslim has no option but to become a Salafi; since in doing so he attaches to that group which has been guaranteed success, victory, salvation and safety from the Fire by the Prophet, peace be upon him, Sahih (Authentic) hadiths, and he dissociates himself from that which has deviated and separated from the Firqatun- Naajiyah (the Saved Sect.).

Pinkrose
01-27-2006, 07:30 PM

I got to go anyway cuz' i got better things to do!!

Z
01-27-2006, 07:33 PM
Salaam.

That's a lot of copy and paste. I bet you didn't even read all that yourself. Hopefully one day you'll stop calling yourself a Salafi and just be a Muslim like the rest of us and not attach yourself to some new movement who for some reason believes they are the correct ones and everyone else isn't.

afriend
01-27-2006, 08:27 PM
there's only one thing left to:

:threadclo

cos this is promoting sects and divisions in Islam

Please read the forum rules before posting.

Thank you.

Goodbye thread.

Mods?

Ghazi
01-27-2006, 11:02 PM
Salaam

People remeber argumentation isn't allowed even in relgion.

Pinkrose
01-28-2006, 02:00 AM
Salaam.

That's a lot of copy and paste. I bet you didn't even read all that yourself. Hopefully one day you'll stop calling yourself a Salafi and just be a Muslim like the rest of us and not attach yourself to some new movement who for some reason believes they are the correct ones and everyone else isn't.
You know what your really worthless!! I will never ever stop calling myself a Salafi so you can keep your dua to yourself. Just an FYI I read that article about six times!! It don't matter how much copying and pasting you gotta do or what you gotta go through cuz' when it comes to deen i'll do anything for it!! In this kind of time you can't just call yourself Muslim cuz' there are many deviant groups such as the khawaarij...the sufis...shi'a...and so on!! If I say i am a Muslim they can think i'm any one of those deviant groups!! So it's clear who is on the right path or not!! btw: salafi is not a new movement...if you seeked knowledge you would know by now!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.