/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A tafseer and Hadeeth section!

afriend
01-22-2006, 10:50 PM
I was thinking that we should have a seperate section for Tafseer on this forum, Also; a hadeeth section discussing hadeeth.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jzcasejz
01-22-2006, 10:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fozley
I was thinking that we should have a seperate section for Tafseer on this forum, Also; a hadeeth section discussing hadeeth.
:sl:
Yes I was also thinking of something like that, it will be great, if possible:happy:

Hisbul_Aziz
01-22-2006, 10:52 PM
Yes yes dat would be nice

afriend
01-22-2006, 10:55 PM
Good, looks like I already got some support.

Now just gota wait till the Admins give us some feedback

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Mischa~
01-22-2006, 11:03 PM
yep i totally agree, it'll be very beneficial!!

:sister:

afriend
01-23-2006, 09:04 PM
Looks like a good response!

Admins?

What's gonna happen?

Khaldun
01-24-2006, 02:53 PM

Thats a great idea, but what do you mean by discussing hadith and tafseer?

And certain things to keep in mind

1. When talking about hadith, one needs proper knowledge
  2. Not many of us have the required knowledge to talk about these issues.
  3. There are no trusted scholars on the Forums

Keep these in mind it would be rather difficult, or maybe I misunderstood your question?

mizan_aliashraf
01-24-2006, 02:58 PM
Salam
It is definitely a good idea to have a section for hadeeth and tafseer on the forum. As for not having trustworthy scholars on the forum, that is not such a problem. Brothers and Sisters can submit articles of hadeeth/tafseer that they may have found online and we can have a discussion about them. You do not need to be a scholar to discuss hadeeth/tafseer as long as you do not begin to differ what is in the text. Only scholars can have ikhtilaaf (differences of opinion)
Wassalam

Khaldun
01-24-2006, 08:56 PM

You do not need to be a scholar to discuss hadeeth/tafseer as long as you do not begin to differ what is in the text.
So you mean just a copy and paste job?

afriend
01-24-2006, 09:03 PM
LOL

As I started this ill finish it.

I meant that we should have like discussions on a piece from the Quraan or hadeeth and then we do Tafseer on Quraan and we discuss the hadeeth.

E.g. Have a section/ayah from the Quraan then have it's meaning and the tafseer to it. Basically explaining the Quraan stage by stage.

Also to discuss Ahadeeth, debating over it or explainin it.

Barakallahu feek 4 takin interest Bro Khaldun

Beblessed
01-24-2006, 09:03 PM
I yust wanted to say why dont you guys make islamic stories section cuz their many islamic stories in this forum and the Tafseer/hadith on this forum are even better.

fi amani Allah
Jazak'Allah khair

- Qatada -
01-25-2006, 09:39 PM
:wasalamex

Tafsir ibn Kathir.

http://www.tafsir.com/

:salamext:

Beblessed
01-31-2006, 04:45 PM
Masha'Allah really good link about tafsir bro [PIE]Jazaka'Allah khair!:) [/PIE]
Fi amani Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.