/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with Prof Adobe Please

shudnt_have
01-25-2006, 04:39 AM
:sl: As you have read yourself, and probably guessed, I am a complete computer illiterate. :okay: From last half hour, I am attempting to reduce the size of some diagrams, since each picture takes up three-quaters of the page. Instead of printing one diagram per page. (Save some trees.:coolious: (heheehe), I would like to fit the size of two or possibly three diagrams on one page. For I need to print 15+ diagrams..so I wouldnt want to waste too much paper..:rollseyes

Is there anyone here, who is familiar with this program? Id really appreciate any kind of help.

So far, I have tried cropping, trimming, I cant seem to figure out.:(
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
01-25-2006, 05:30 AM
:wasalamex

This might help insha Allaah:

http://www.photoshopsupport.com/tuto...r/bicubic.html

:salamext:

shudnt_have
01-25-2006, 05:44 AM
:sl: :brother:
Jazakullahu Khairan for the link, unfortunately I forgot to mention, it is not photoshop software...it is Adobe Acrobat Professional 7.2..

or the Adobe Writer..in short...:statisfie

- Qatada -
01-25-2006, 05:53 AM

Do you want to print the files off adobe acrobat? Or are u just using that as a template to place your images on? Or are you going to convert the files to adobe reader files (pdf).

If you're just using it as a template, then its goin to be tough to edit the images, because i cant find anything related to that off the net..

How about using some other program, thats specifically made to edit images? Unless you're using the program for a specific reason, or if someone else has any ideas.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shudnt_have
01-25-2006, 06:01 AM
:sl: Sorrry Brother for giving you a headache.
Actually the diagrams are already saved PDF files. These are part of our lectures. I have Adobe Acrobat Prof, where I cant only saved files as 'PDF' but I can easily add or delete pages etc. Whereas, I am trying to change the size of the pictures/diagrams..I cant seem to figure it out. Barakullahu Fee Akhi, for helping. I guess, I will print all of the pages then..:sister: no sweat.

- Qatada -
01-25-2006, 06:06 AM

Wait up, check this link out insha Allaah:

http://johnmolson.concordia.ca/amba/acrobat7.html

Press Ctrl & F - then there will be a search box, within that - type resize and see if any tutorial related to that comes up..

shudnt_have
01-25-2006, 06:21 AM
:sl: Akhi,
Your great techniques are easy to follow, jazaks for that. Fortunately I found them very useful for the next time when I'll need to resize the pics. Sadly enough, from what it seems, I cant change the size of these diagrams, when I scrolled down the page, I noticed the copywrite issue. Khair Akhi, Now I know what I did not know before. Thanks to you. :sister:

- Qatada -
01-25-2006, 06:24 AM

oh okay, i dont know if this would be useful - but you could just print screen the diagrams and then paste it into paint. The quality would probably go alot less, but just an idea.

thats all i can say.. Allaahu a'lam.

shudnt_have
01-25-2006, 06:35 AM
:sl:

SubhaAllah it workedddddd.:bravo: Alhamdulilah, now I dont have to use many papers.:sister:

:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.