/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My Site

Junna
01-25-2006, 05:21 PM
:sl: warahmatullahi wabarakatu. I hope you're all doing good. I just wanted you all to check out my site. It's not finished yet, because I am still working on it. I hope you all like it. It's not really that good, but I hope it is very beneficial for everyone. If there is anything anyone wants me to add please let me know. I will try to add whatever I can. Since it's free:hiding: I don't get that many choices. lol. Well here is the link to my site. www.freewebs.com/moon-light3

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
01-25-2006, 10:31 PM
Good mashallah!!! really well done!!

But try mine out, it's like ur's:

www.fozley.tk

Junna
01-26-2006, 03:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fozley
Good mashallah!!! really well done!!

But try mine out, it's like ur's:

www.fozley.tk
Nice site bro, masha allah.

afriend
01-26-2006, 06:42 PM
That's good......But do you think it needs more........Info? or is it enough for new muslims and non muslims, I was thinking it should be brief and not so in detail cos they will just get lost!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.