LI OLD TIMERS
*and proud of it!*
1. You find yourself smiling at the screen.
2. You know who the top 5 posters are, and can name past top posters.
3. You have most likely given zAk a rep.
4. You know how to spell zAk’s name the correct way *but most likely you don’t*.
5. When referring to the “twins” most likely you know who they are.
6. You have complained about LI being dead, yet you, yourself aren’t posting.
7. You have experienced the time out on LI and hope to never experience it again.
8. You know who the Masters of Might, Magic and Monday mornings are.
9. You know what DTBC stands for
10. You know what color the “trainee” mods were (color was awesome too)
11. You know how to give a rep, what warnings are, and the difference between limited and new members
12. You can recognize the difference between admins, supermods, and mods.
13. You think the old smileys were awesome, but do value some of the new smileys.
14. You’ve been corrected in grammar/spelling by zAk at least once in your lifetime. *if not, lucky you, but know he will one day*
15. You either are told off for free posting, or you tell someone else off for free posting *as if you were a mod*
16. Your addicted!! *no matter how many excuses your giving at this point, your still addicted*
17. Right now you’re probably laughing and going dang, this is soo true!! *which again we will refer to point #1*
18. You secretly want rep points, but deny all aspects of it in public, so you say Alhemdulilah for MSN.
19. You have some sort of a nick, and if not you call others by one. E.g. Osman-ozzy, Fi_Sabilillah-fi, Arwa-rara
20. You may have left the forum at one time, thought of leaving the forum at one time, but you ALWAYS return, even if its weeks or months later *usually u do it within the next 5 min :giggling: *
21. You read a thread like 5 times before you actually reply to it, or you wait for a certain someone to reply first.
22. You have met an LI member, if not you plan to someday.
23. You have spent over 4 hrs. on LI if not more.
24. There is something that all members can recognize you by.
25. You have tried to hold your laughs when reading a post in public, but heck who gives a care if ppl are staring at you in the most awkward way thinking your crazy?!
26. You know the direct link to LI by heart.
27. You have explained/replied to a "technical difficulty thread" with ease only because you’ve been there, done that.
28. You are from the UK *most likely*
29. You have talked to Mr. Bear and asked reaaaaaaaally crazy questions you probably don’t want to share with us LI members.
30. You have snuck online when you weren’t supposed to (e.g. at school, home or work.) and you risk getting in trouble for it, but its soo worth it. :shade:
31. You are part of other forums, but consider this forum as your home.
32. You know who the former nasheed girl is.
33. The "HNTBE" thread, you probably know what this stands for.
34. Your either a person that posts dalil, or asks others for dalil.
35. You think bro Fi is a mini version of bro Ansar.
36. There are opinions of some members that you value more than others.
37. You know more than one language.
38. You can agree that without some members LI isn’t what it is.
39. You know what "loq" means.
40. You either value the Imams of the Haramain thread, or you’ve barely/never participated in it.
41. You were there when they created the brother’s section.
42. Your rep power is 4 or above.
43. Your post count is near 1000 or above *way above*
44. If your post count is under 1000, you’re most likely a reader than a poster.
45. A thread getting closed down almost becomes an instinct to you.
46. You frequently post in the General, Comparative Religion, Basic Islam, Marriage, and Halal fun section.
47. Your probably thinking this list is soo long :-[ and feelin a bit guilty that you agree with most of these, and if not you just scrolled up and agreed with this statement.
48. If you answered yes to most of these, then in the future if you ever log on and it says ur password is incorrect and u attempted 5 more time but then had to wait 15 min and then attempted again and it still didn’t work, u might go through a short heart attack and then log on MSN for help cuz u have some kind of “connections” to a mod or admin.
49. You probably are thinking *charisma* had too much time on her hands to have made this
50. You're trying to reach or excel zAk's post count. *never gonna happen, but you can try :p*
51. The first you do is check UserCP to check for rep points.
52. You stubbornly wait for LI members to log into the LI chatroom, even though they are chatting to you via MSN. *another sign of addiction*
53. You read the replies to a new thread before replying yourself.
54. You are able to look at a new thread and realize if there was a previous thread that was the same.
55. You know who won "member of the month" was and when that took place.
56. You recognize the "Dude!? where's my pizza?" thread.
57. Now you're probably thinking, "Wow I’m done with the list! Alhemdulilah I’m an LI member :)" *really deep down inside, your crazy :rollseyes*
Wanna thank those special members that helped me make this, Barak Allahu Feekum wa Jazakum Allah khair!
InshAllah this didnt offend anyone.
Hope you all enjoyed Inshallah.
fi aman Allah