/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bush Zionist Crimes against Humanity!

DaSangarTalib
01-29-2006, 06:55 PM
:sl:

watch this Insha Allah....

http://www.bushflash.com/pl_lo.html

WARNING: The video you are about to see contains disturbing images....WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!..And Also turn down the Speakers :)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
01-29-2006, 07:03 PM
now that's toooooooo bad.....please delete that cos ppl are gonna find that really scary

mahdisoldier19
01-29-2006, 07:03 PM
Salam

Dont delete it, let people face this reality of whats happening

afriend
01-29-2006, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
Salam

Dont delete it, let people face this reality of whats happening
ok.....but that was just really disturbing, and others are going to get mentally disorientated, and for your sake, i think it's best that you do so before others start to complain.......I see the message of the video, but the music, the pictures.......ppl are gona find it hard to swallow.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DaSangarTalib
01-29-2006, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fozley
now that's toooooooo bad.....please delete that cos ppl are gonna find that really scary
the thing is this is whats really happening...this is the truth which you do not see on your news channels

afriend
01-29-2006, 07:12 PM
understandable.........but u should atleast put a warning sign that says:

warning!! the video you are about to see contains disturbing images.

do that atleast so that we don't have ppl going to the mental health section of a hospital!

mahdisoldier19
01-29-2006, 07:13 PM
Salam

Put the warning for the kids

DaSangarTalib
01-29-2006, 07:13 PM
understandable.........but u should atleast put a warning sign that says:

warning!! the video you are about to see contains disturbing images.

do that atleast so that we don't have ppl going to the mental health section of a hospital!
ok brotha i'll do that now :)

afriend
01-29-2006, 07:14 PM
yeah......not only kids........many sisters have very sensitive minds, as well as some brothers..........

DaSangarTalib
01-29-2006, 07:15 PM
looks better now :)

afriend
01-29-2006, 07:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fight&Die4Allah
ok brotha i'll do that now :)
Jazaakallah.

If i found that hard to watch, well i'm not bragging or anything, but i watched soooooooo amny cows getting slaughtered right in front of me as well as executions of some people given the death sentence in the USA and other countries since i was a small child, so i do have quite a strong mind that can take some grossness......so i was thinking that othas are gonna faint as they watch these movies. :)

nurul3eyn
01-30-2006, 02:20 AM
Jazaakallah.

If i found that hard to watch, well i'm not bragging or anything, but i watched soooooooo amny cows getting slaughtered right in front of me as well as executions of some people given the death sentence in the USA and other countries since i was a small child, so i do have quite a strong mind that can take some grossness......so i was thinking that othas are gonna faint as they watch these movies. :)

i wanned to watch but it sounds too scary cant watch it sorry..I'm really sensitive and I cant watch innocent ppl dying. :(

Issa
01-30-2006, 02:38 AM
As-salamu Alaykum,

I did watch (most of it anyway) and I agree that people have a right to see what is really happening, but with the pictures, sound tract and the graphic pictures; it is tooo much. Maybe without the music?

afriend
01-30-2006, 11:33 AM
I suppose you could turn off your speakers...........logical?

mizan_aliashraf
01-30-2006, 11:54 AM
Salam
People should see this because it is a reality of what is happening to our brothers and sisters around the world. Just simply deleting it or 'sweeping it under the carpet' will never help anyone.
As for those who agress against islam and the muslims, may they be struck down and destroyed by allah.
Wassalam

aljawaad
01-30-2006, 12:09 PM
Yeah that video shows the bitter truth. Unfortunately its true. May Allah protect us Muslims froms these oppressors.

afriend
01-30-2006, 12:24 PM
Ameen....And may Allah destroy the opressors.

DaSangarTalib
01-30-2006, 02:29 PM

Ameen Summa Ameen to all the duas...May they burn in this life and the nxt..

shariq_0189
01-30-2006, 07:34 PM
where did u get this from ...did u make it??

shariq_0189
01-30-2006, 07:45 PM
omg...i juss saw it astugfirullah...this is really sad. all these people will see on the day of judgement. may allah get rid of these oppressors. Ameen

Issa
01-30-2006, 08:05 PM
I suppose you could turn off your speakers...........logical?
Salaam,

Yes that is logical. I guess along with the warning he should put "turn down your sound" for those who watch it the first time, huh?:okay:
I was just saying what you had said at first. It is REALLY graphic, but the dramatic music adds to it. It is almost like a movie... If things are too dramatic some may think it propaganda.

DaSangarTalib
01-30-2006, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Issa
Salaam,
I guess along with the warning he should put "turn down your sound" for those who watch it the first time, huh?:okay:
i'll do that 2 :)

DaSangarTalib
01-30-2006, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shariq_0189
where did u get this from ...did u make it??
no i didnt make it...it from the site http://www.bushflash.com/media_activist.html

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
01-31-2006, 07:21 PM
:( I just watched it.

DaSangarTalib
02-01-2006, 01:01 PM

i think we all are :(

aZn_pLayGurL
02-01-2006, 02:36 PM
OMG...OMG...OMG THAT VIDEO WAS LIKE SCARY BUT THE TRUTH *LAKH LANTHEH 2 JU BUSH N JUR CREW :p***

DaSangarTalib
02-03-2006, 01:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aZn_pLayGurL
OMG...OMG...OMG THAT VIDEO WAS LIKE SCARY BUT THE TRUTH *LAKH LANTHEH 2 JU BUSH N JUR CREW :p***

Its Definitley the truth and everyone should know bout it

Umar001
02-06-2006, 08:48 AM
hmmm, man, everyones saying how bad it is, jee, now I cant watch it.

DaSangarTalib
02-06-2006, 12:55 PM
why cant you watch it the link iz workin i've just checked it :)

Christian_dove
03-03-2006, 09:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Issa
As-salamu Alaykum,

I did watch (most of it anyway) and I agree that people have a right to see what is really happening, but with the pictures, sound tract and the graphic pictures; it is tooo much. Maybe without the music?
It's a propaganda movie. We don't even know if those pictures are from Iraq or anywhere else. It's just made to make hatred grow.

DaSangarTalib
03-03-2006, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Christian_dove
It's a propaganda movie. We don't even know if those pictures are from Iraq or anywhere else. It's just made to make hatred grow.
thats what all of you say...i put forward the crusader's video to another christian on the board he said its propaganda..it aint no propaganda its the reality maybe the West should stop killing Muslims all around the world and there wont be a need for such things as that!

Issa
03-04-2006, 01:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Christian_dove

Salaam,

The pictures are obviously real. They're from somewhere...Could this type of video also say to those who look "hey, look what war is doing to innocent people!"? You never have to just believe but you should at least want to look into it further. You owe it to yourself to gain knowledge and find out the truth. You only damage yourself when you act as if we(the US)are above doing these things. Do you honestly think this war isn't effecting the innocent?

Issa
03-04-2006, 01:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fight&Die4Allah
thats what all of you say...i put forward the crusader's video to another christian on the board he said its propaganda..it aint no propaganda its the reality maybe the West should stop killing Muslims all around the world and there wont be a need for such things as that!
:sl: ,

Brother, I don't think it's because they are Christian that they do not believe. I think it is hard for some to see that and know that no one is stepping in. I do that too sometimes. I watched Hotel Rwanda and it hurt to see that we (the US) and the UN just left them to die. We are taught something different then what the Government actually does.

abdul Majid
03-04-2006, 03:14 AM
salam

ameen to the dua......inshallah......... this needs to be put on tv

abdul Majid
03-07-2006, 09:48 PM
this man is very discusting, and a LIER, lied many times, and everybody ignores it... its ok

La ilaha Illallah mohamed rasul allah

edil
03-07-2006, 11:14 PM
Seeing the images of the young babies was just terryfying.[MAD][/MAD]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.