/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Things to do at tesco's.. :)

wildkat
02-03-2008, 11:00 PM
1. Set all the alarm clocks in houseware to go off at 5 minute intervals.

2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor to the toilet.

3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "Code 10 Pharmacy" ... and see what happens.

4. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on hold.

5. Move a "CAUTION - WET FLOOR" sign to a carpeted area.

6. Set up a tent in the houseware and tell other shoppers you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department.

7. When an assistant asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"

8. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

9. While handling knives in the kitchen ware department ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.

10. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from Mission Impossible.

11. In the car accessory department practice your Madonna look using different size funnels.

12. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through shout, "PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!"

13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker >assume the fetal position and scream, " NO! NO! It's those voices again!

14. Go into a fitting room and yell real loudly...."Hey! We're out of toilet paper in here!"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
H4RUN
02-03-2008, 11:21 PM
Muahahhaaha
Some jolly humorous lines there if i do say so myself! I would never try the alarm clocks one :okay:

Got to go now, have to go tesco's ahem
JazakaAllah for that
Aslamualaikum

rabarbara2008
02-04-2008, 09:57 AM
[QUOTE=wildkat;908374]12. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through shout, "PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!"QUOTE]

oh man I wish I had the guts to do this ;D

------
02-04-2008, 02:51 PM
:salamext:

1. Set all the alarm clocks in houseware to go off at 5 minute intervals.
I would so try this next time!

2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor to the toilet.
Errr...Nah :p

3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "Code 10 Pharmacy" ... and see what happens.
Lol! Code 10 Alert! Run out of paracetamols :ooh:

4. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on hold.
And nick them while shes not looking :p

5. Move a "CAUTION - WET FLOOR" sign to a carpeted area.
Thats gonna be all mushy carpet lol
6. Set up a tent in the houseware and tell other shoppers you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department.
Yeh, get them caught stealing - naughty!

7. When an assistant asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
:lol:!!!

8. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
Eww....nasty!

9. While handling knives in the kitchen ware department ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
:ooh: Suicider!!! (Is there such a word?)

10. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from Mission Impossible.
Who you after mate :p

12. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through shout, "PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!"
Literally...? :D

13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker >assume the fetal position and scream, " NO! NO! It's those voices again!
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! ;D

14. Go into a fitting room and yell real loudly...."Hey! We're out of toilet paper in here!"
WHAT THE...?! :muddlehea

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
smile
02-04-2008, 05:10 PM
too funny
i would neva have the guts to do that

Souljette
02-04-2008, 06:28 PM
hahahahahhaha

chacha_jalebi
02-04-2008, 08:17 PM
how about we just shop :D

or or you can have trolly races they the best and trolly gliding

also when the announcer calls out say in a northern accent "alrite im on my way" :embarrass

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
02-04-2008, 09:22 PM
:sl:
LOL very witty!
But im a bit grumpy with my local tesco right now... :mmokay:
They stopped selling my fav Darjeeling Tea :cry:

i guess i might have to do a few of these on my next visit in protest! ;D

:w:

MartyrX
02-04-2008, 09:24 PM
Thank you I needed that!

someone...
02-04-2008, 09:34 PM
hahaha very good

Mysterious Uk
02-06-2008, 10:40 PM
12, 13, 14, 7 are the best ones. If i had any guts i would do it.

Ali.
02-08-2008, 09:32 PM
Lm*ao!

Tilmeez
02-13-2008, 06:10 AM
^ :)

pasionatemumina
02-20-2008, 10:23 PM
LOL cooool

------
02-27-2008, 01:39 PM

15. Let go of a trolley to crash in the alcohol drinks rack.

muslimwarrior
02-27-2008, 03:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM

15. Let go of a trolley to crash in the alcohol drinks rack.
LOL by "accident" of course ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.