/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bodybuilding

mohsen1985
02-07-2008, 01:19 PM
:sl:

I've been thinking of taking some bodybuilding supplements as I workout. I've never taken these kinds of drugs before. I was wondering if anyone has tried any of them before that it's doctor approved?

Someone recommended this pill HOT-ROX (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/biot/hot.html) for that extra bodyfat that takes a long time to lose with exercising. But according to that site it's not FDA approved. I'm not sure what to do. Any suggestions?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
02-07-2008, 01:20 PM
:salamext:

These supplements don't work. I've seen sooooooo many people take different kinds of supplements, n they just dont work!

IbnAbdulHakim
02-07-2008, 01:22 PM
do you wanna become like this?!

because just working out without supplements will give your body a fit toning, and with supplements... woo boy !

------
02-07-2008, 01:26 PM

^ :lol: ROFL imagine a guy like that :ooh:.............:X

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mohsen1985
02-07-2008, 01:27 PM
:eek:nooooo, not like that.

There's always a limit to how big the muscels get by just working out, to go further than that some sort of magic pill/supplement is needed.

Cabdullahi
02-07-2008, 01:27 PM
The only supplement u should take is either pure whey or weight gainers these have no side effects but i would recommend u lose the extra fat naturally change ur diet,instead of full fat milk change to semi skimmed milk,cheddar cheese to cottage cheese,small meals every 3 hours plus ur training BAM! UR GONNA SEE THE DIFFERENCE

mohsen1985
02-07-2008, 01:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM

^ :lol: ROFL imagine a guy like that :ooh:.............:X
That's what our trainer looks like, with the difference that he's bald.:D

------
02-07-2008, 01:33 PM

OMG...ROFL... ;D ;D ;D ;D That aint right...

bodybuildinggui
02-18-2008, 08:25 AM
Mohsen1985

There is no need to worry, I have an good advice that it is better to buy a good Bodybuilding supplements guide and following it. That makes you perfect for your strong bodybuilding even I have got very good supplements and guidance from this Bodybuilding supplements guide, which had helped me a lot and now I'm seeing results too, but do not use those drugs which will have side-effects later.

AvarAllahNoor
02-18-2008, 10:53 AM
Erm what was wrong with my advice? It's been deleted! That 'Sister Ameena' seems to be deleting my posts left, right & centre! Is she new? I think being a mod has gone to her head...

Hamdi
02-19-2008, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohsen1985
:sl:

I've been thinking of taking some bodybuilding supplements as I workout. I've never taken these kinds of drugs before. I was wondering if anyone has tried any of them before that it's doctor approved?

Someone recommended this pill HOT-ROX (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/biot/hot.html) for that extra bodyfat that takes a long time to lose with exercising. But according to that site it's not FDA approved. I'm not sure what to do. Any suggestions?
I've taken pills before and to be honest they really didn't do anything. I would suggest that you go into the forums and ask for advice on proper diet and nutrion. By the way, those pills you linked to are gelatin capsules.

Ruling on gelatin capsules:
http://qa.**************/issue_view....ID=417&CATE=29

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/

There are also alot of Muslims on there, especially in this section:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72

Intisar
02-19-2008, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Erm what was wrong with my advice? It's been deleted! That 'Sister Ameena' seems to be deleting my posts left, right & centre! Is she new? I think being a mod has gone to her head...
Wow, what a comment.

I'm not a mod of this section, check the bottom of each section dude.

chacha_jalebi
02-19-2008, 10:14 PM
if you know what your dooin then take them!

if you wana build muscle, obviously get the advice from the trainers and that to what exercise you should take and what supplements you should take, also eat loads of protien!!

but dont become all bulky ugggggh :mmokay: lol

AvarAllahNoor
02-19-2008, 10:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sister-Ameena*
Wow, what a comment.

I'm not a mod of this section, check the bottom of each section dude.
The reason I say this is, everytime I login to LI I get a message ''Sister Ameena - Post Delted'' - Must have been at least 20 if not more.

Intisar
02-19-2008, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
The reason I say this is, everytime I login to LI I get a message ''Sister Ameena - Post Delted'' - Must have been at least 20 if not more.
Whenever I delete a post, there is almost always a reason (provided). And perhaps you should read threads where your posts have been deleted, you'll notice that your posts aren't the only ones. :)

Cabdullahi
02-19-2008, 10:25 PM
I think sister ameena is just doing her job shes deletes almost half of what i post not because shes new or a rookie but because i post nonesense most of the time

AvarAllahNoor
02-19-2008, 10:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
I think sister ameena is just doing her job shes deletes almost half of what i post not because shes new or a rookie but because i post nonesense most of the time
And she's doing a great job too...lol :statisfie

Intisar
02-19-2008, 10:31 PM
:sl: ^Exactly bro. Inshaa Allaah nobody has anything against me, because recently I've had my fair share of insults from members.

Anyway, it's best not to ruin this brother's thread, so let's get back on topic guys. :w:

AvarAllahNoor
02-19-2008, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sister-Ameena*
Whenever I delete a post, there is almost always a reason (provided). And perhaps you should read threads where your posts have been deleted, you'll notice that your posts aren't the only ones. :)
Well that is a relief to hear! I was getting paranoid dear Sister! - My apologies. :cry:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Jo Ke Fateh (Pure Ones Belong To God, Victory To God)

thirdwatch512
02-19-2008, 10:39 PM
The best way to get stronger is to eat a lot of protein. There are a lot of protein bars that are delicious and that somewhat help!

But really, the best way is to.. Practice lifting weights more! Lol, I mean these tablets and all somewhat help, but for the most part, they do not do too much. :)

H4RUN
02-22-2008, 11:48 PM
Ask anyone on the know, and they'll mention cratein, look into it, decide for yourself. It's a bit of a cloudy area to me, my good comrade used to take it, got good amount of mass, and energy whilst on cratein, yet our ability was pretty much the same. So from that, i've learnt it COULD be a factor to giving you additional mass and a boost for that extra rep.On the other hand there's been numerous people telling me it's not good for the ol' kidneys...

I hear santa was on cratein aswel, he forgot to go to the gym, and look what happened to him.

sur
02-23-2008, 01:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by thirdwatch512
The best way to get stronger is to eat a lot of protein. There are a lot of protein bars that are delicious and that somewhat help!

But really, the best way is to.. Practice lifting weights more! Lol, I mean these tablets and all somewhat help, but for the most part, they do not do too much. :)
i wanted to mention Anabolics then i remembered the other thread on "Bodybuilding" in which some sis was mixing up Anabiloc Steroids(a type of steroids) with Glucocorticoids(another type of steroids with totally different actions & uses). :)

dua4me
03-29-2008, 05:28 PM
mohsen1985,

What are your fitness goals?
I personally know of some Muslims who used to compete professionally.

Also, google " Rehan Jalali " , i found his videos to give a good summary of approaching fitness.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.