/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need help

muslim*gurl
02-12-2008, 03:25 PM
assalamu alaykum brovaz nd sistaz i was just wondering if you could help me out? will i be forgiven for my past sins that i have commited becasue i am a changed person now and i'm repenting to allah inshallah thx masalama xxx:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
al_islam
02-12-2008, 03:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim*gurl
assalamu alaykum brovaz nd sistaz i was just wondering if you could help me out? will i be forgiven for my past sins that i have commited becasue i am a changed person now and i'm repenting to allah inshallah thx masalama xxx:)
salam

inshallah you will be.

just keep repenting with the intention to be better and dont go back.

try to please Allah in any way you can.

tc

ws

Cabdullahi
02-12-2008, 03:35 PM
ofcourse sister allah is very merciful and forgiving all i would say is stay away from commiting sins

------
02-12-2008, 03:45 PM
:salamext:

If you repent sincerely, you will be forgiven Inshaa Allaah.

Check this hadith out:

On the authority of Hadrat Anas (may Allāh be pleased with him) who said: I heard Allāh's Prophetic Messenger (may Allāh's blessings and peace be upon him) say:

Allāh the Almighty said: O Son of Ādam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Ādam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask for forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you; O son of Ādam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it.

(Tirmidhī) (Hadīth Qudsī)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
02-12-2008, 03:47 PM
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullaah

guess what, if you sincerely repent your past sins can be turned into good deeds!

keep it up !

Assalamu Alaikum

FatimaAsSideqah
02-12-2008, 03:48 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Allah (swt),who named Himself Ar-Rahman (The Beneficent) and Ar-Rahim (The Merciful) is also Al-Ghafoor (The Forgiving). His Mercy overtakes His punishment and anger. He is more merciful to His creations than a mother can be to her infants.

"Say: 'O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of God: for God forgives all sins (except shirk): for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.'" (39:53)

Remember, asking for forgiveness is not just for our sins, but also for our needs as well.

Keep to carry on with repenting to Allah Ta'ala!

Allah Hafiz
Sister Fatima

HaYa-MiD gIrL
02-12-2008, 08:39 PM
yes ofcaurse deary
as long as u seeking forgivness ,allah will forgive u

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!