PDA

View Full Version : Helpppppppp



Pk_#2
02-14-2008, 04:54 PM
Bismillah-Ir-Rahman-Ir-Raheem,

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

A brother wanted to know if it is alright to take a Qur'an into the church? This is a translated copy by the way,

JazakAllah khair,

Oh and also,

General Anything goes here that is not related to the other forums

This sounds like one of the Admins were thinking while they were typing, it should be changed to 'Anything that is not related to the other forums can go here' or something, please change it for the sake of English language Loq,

Y'all be good now, and reply to my thread, I give reps to nice people.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
02-14-2008, 04:55 PM
ive taken Quran into the church before sis. I dont think its wrong, although ive never really searched for a fatwa on it


Allahu A'lam


Assalamu Alaikum
Reply

Pk_#2
02-14-2008, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
ive taken Quran into the church before sis. I dont think its wrong, although ive never really searched for a fatwa on it


Allahu A'lam


Assalamu Alaikum
WalaykumSalaam - Hope you're well inshaAllah,

That really answered my question dint it? Loq,

See I don't wana make up something, then he will do it and it will be my fault if it is wrong,

You know what I mean akhi?, just wana clear this ickle doubt in my brain cells,

AsalamuAlaykum WArahmatullah.
Reply

Ali.
02-14-2008, 07:01 PM
Why would it be wrong?
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
cihad
02-16-2008, 11:09 AM
i think it would be okay if you were going to show and enlighten the people about Islam.
I mean christian people are generally good believers except that they are misguided.

salaam
Reply

Pk_#2
02-16-2008, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by HelloImAli
Why would it be wrong?
Lord above, help me.
Reply

------
02-16-2008, 02:27 PM
:salamext:

Someone asked Dr. Zakir Naik whether we're allowed to give Arabic Qur'an to non Muslims. Dr. Zakir Naik encouraged it, but of course, with the translation so they can understand.
Reply

Pk_#2
02-16-2008, 02:29 PM
Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM
:salamext:

Someone asked Dr. Zakir Naik whether we're allowed to give Arabic Qur'an to non Muslims. Dr. Zakir Naik encouraged it, but of course, with the translation so they can understand.
JazakiAllah khair sis,

Is it me, or does my question still remain unanswered?

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
Reply

------
02-16-2008, 02:33 PM
:salamext:

I think its u sis. U can take it inside in my opinion, but ask a scholar to make sure.

Allaahu Aalim
Reply

'Abd al-Baari
02-16-2008, 02:38 PM
:sl:

Are you felling unconformtable because its a church?

Personally i don't see a problem, i mean as muslims we don't belive in Christianity so whats a Church..? if you get what i mean.....

Thats just my opinion..
Reply

Pk_#2
02-16-2008, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM
:salamext:

I think its u sis. U can take it inside in my opinion, but ask a scholar to make sure.

Allaahu Aalim
Oh ok, you can close it now, br. Woodrow,

JazakAllahu khairun bro & sis,

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
Reply

*Hana*
02-16-2008, 02:42 PM
Salam Alaikum:

I've searched and can't seem to find any information about that. But, Islam encourages us to use logic and if we do that and with good intentions give wrong information, there is no blame on us. So, that being said, here is my 2 cents on the matter:

The Qur'an is the final revelation sent from God. It corrects wrongs recorded in previous books and scriptures, it teaches exactly what the message of the previous Prophets were. So, what a great place to bring the corrected, true words of God. Maybe someone in that room will read the truth and embrace it. Not only that, but the book is a translation and meanings of the Holy Qur'an, so it's not a big deal.

Out of curiosity, why is he attending a church with his Qur'an anyway?

My Humble Opinion and the same one I would give to a friend that asked me. :)

Wasalam,
Hana
Reply

FatimaAsSideqah
02-16-2008, 02:52 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

^ Same as me. I couldn't find any of information about it.

But Muslims are required to respect all those who are faithful and God conscious people, namely those who received messages. Christians and Jews are called People of the Book. Muslims are asked to call upon the People of the Book for common terms, namely, to worship One God, and to work together for the solutions of the many problems in the society.

I'd tried my best to explain. Only Allah Knows.

Allah Hafiz
Sister Fatima
Reply

Pk_#2
02-16-2008, 03:02 PM
Originally Posted by Hana_Aku
Salam Alaikum:

I've searched and can't seem to find any information about that. But, Islam encourages us to use logic and if we do that and with good intentions give wrong information, there is no blame on us. So, that being said, here is my 2 cents on the matter:

The Qur'an is the final revelation sent from God. It corrects wrongs recorded in previous books and scriptures, it teaches exactly what the message of the previous Prophets were. So, what a great place to bring the corrected, true words of God. Maybe someone in that room will read the truth and embrace it. Not only that, but the book is a translation and meanings of the Holy Qur'an, so it's not a big deal.

Out of curiosity, why is he attending a church with his Qur'an anyway?

My Humble Opinion and the same one I would give to a friend that asked me. :)

Wasalam,
Hana
He isn't Muslim, but I duno why he wants to take it in there to read, I'll ask someone to ask him and get back to you,

JazakiAllah khair, that is true, about it not being the actual thing, as it is a translation by man right..

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullah.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 02:21 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!