/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Baby Bible Bashers

Umar001
02-15-2008, 06:03 PM
As Salam Alaykum,

Alhamdulillah most of yall hopefully dont watch tv which is good but i heard of a programme which was gonna be on and wanted to watch it but forgot all about it.

Baby Bible Bashers or something like that on Channel 4 in the Uk

anyone have links to it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
02-15-2008, 06:10 PM
i think it might be replayed because it came on twice in one week but im not sure it might have been two different episodes

FatimaAsSideqah
02-15-2008, 06:17 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

http://www.channel4.com/culture/micr...ers/index.html

Allah Hafiz
Sister Fatima

Umar001
02-15-2008, 06:25 PM
thanks cant wait until its online.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amadeus85
02-15-2008, 06:45 PM
For me as a catholic this all case is bit strange i must say.

Umar001
04-11-2008, 02:14 PM
I watched it and it was so upsetting, the poor kid, when he went New York or something he was so scared.

The Black child was funny, in the sense that his was more like a show than prayer, and the bit about hearing God but thinking its his own voice sometimes, hmm interesting.

Also, his grandma was like 'why didnt you tel them (the crowd) who it was that introduced you (meaning her)....' made me think its about fame, though she did also complain about him not praying for someone or something.

His father sounded money hungry.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.