/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the knowledge departments in deen islam

i am muslim
02-17-2008, 08:26 AM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
الحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على نبينا محمد وعلى اله وصحبه وسلم .اما بعد

I will write about knowledge which are obtain from deen Islam.

if any one discover Islam he will find that are divide into three general departments ,

1. about faith (aqeeda) this department give us what the thing we must to believe it like there is no god just Allah and we believe that Allah is the creator
for every thing and we must confine the blessing for him only ...etc.

2 about devours (al ahkam aldhareyaa ) like prayer (salah) , fasting (seyaam), almsgiving (zakaat) , haj , cleanliness (wadoa)...etc

3.about ethic ( a good thing in person) like honesty , a good treatment with people , the smile . help people ,show the mercy to children ,respect the old man and and and ... etc .

This three departments divide wherefrom (we must do (like salah)) ,(we must leave (like zenaa ,usury) ),(we can do or leave(free to choose (like eating apple or leave some kind of food we don't like it or or or ...etc) . you can do or leave ) to five section

1. The thing we must do (in Arabic (alwajib) like al salawat al khamsa (prayer) you must prayer if you do it you will get reward from allah and if you leave it you will enter your self in threat filed ( grueling in hell (naaodoo billaah)).

2 .The thing we must leave (in arabic alharam) like zena you must evadable if you do
you punished and if you evadable for Allah Allah will give you merit .

3 the thing if we do we will get merit and if we leave we will not get any offense (and of course no punished) like al sonan , sadaqa , etc .

4.The thing if we leave we will get merit and if we will do we are not be offense (sory i am not remember now a kind for this).

5. free choose we can do and we can leave (we will not get any retribution if we do or leave ) like eating bread .

these five are relating to the three departments .

note these five my be change for example pork is haram (section 2 )
but if you are very hungry and you will not found any thing for eat just pork
and if you dont eat you be die so you must eat pork and if you not you will punished from Allah also for wine if you are very polydipsia you must drink it

and do not be afraid you will not get a punished .

that is also for the five section.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.