/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Blog trouble *sigh*

Re.TiReD
02-17-2008, 10:35 PM
AsslaamuAlaykum

Ookay...so I made a blog yesterday...was pretty neat even if I do say so myself *grin* and I signed up using my hotmail account...and its with blogger...problem now is that I want to delete it but can't figure out how to get back to it *bangs head against wall* ... I managed to google the blogger site but after that it asks me to log in and asks for my google account... prob is that I didnt use a google account to sign up...it was hotmail! *confuzzled* What am I supposed to do?? And is there really any harm with leaving it there all alone to drift about in cyberspace? HELP!

JazakAllah khayr in advance... *smile*

WassalamuAlaykum

P.S When it asks for my name and password does it mean my email acc name, blog name or blog username? And does it mean my hotmail password or blog password? see there are so many combinations and I'm confuzzled! *sigh*

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
02-17-2008, 10:39 PM
It's asking for the names and password you made for thats specfic site.

Re.TiReD
02-17-2008, 10:43 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Ookay...but do you have any idea why it wont let me sign in with the hotmail account I registered with? It tells me to make a google one and when I do it tells me there's already a user with that email...Like I didnt know that! But it still wont let me use it though...Ahhh!

WassalamuAlaykum

Ibn Al Aqwa
02-17-2008, 10:45 PM
lol...

well depends who your "blogging" with, they ask for different stuff dont they, some you have to have a google account for it, so if you go your blog providers homepage can you not login from there? straight to admin account, then you can change the account details...

or you could just create a new one...

WaSalaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
02-17-2008, 10:47 PM
Is there an option that says 'forgot password' or something along those lines if so click on it and they will ask you for your user name and email add and then they usually send you a new password to you hotmail account.

Re.TiReD
02-17-2008, 10:58 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Ookay I've managed to get in....next obstacle...wont let me use my control panel to delete it now! *sad* and if I dont do it now I'm never going to be able to find it again! *sigh* Its with 'blogger' btw...'blogger.com'

WassalamuAlaykum

Ibn Al Aqwa
02-17-2008, 11:09 PM
^Dont think you will be able to delete it...

just start a new on innit...

WaSalaam

Re.TiReD
02-17-2008, 11:18 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

JazakAllah khayr but I didnt want a new one, just wanted to delete an existing one...nevermind...

WassalamuAlaykum

------
02-18-2008, 10:16 AM
:salamext:

How Do I Delete a Blog?

AhlaamBella
02-18-2008, 10:22 AM
I never deleted my blogs and websites... must have about 50 on the net lol

Re.TiReD
02-18-2008, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM
AssalamuAlaykum

LOQ, yeah JazakAllah khayr sis, a really kind brother masha'Allah managed to do it for me, May Allah (swt) reward him...It wasnt letting me use my control panel to delete it myself but done now Alhamdulillah *smile*

WassalamuAlaykum

------
02-18-2008, 01:11 PM

Kool sis

:threadclo

:D

Re.TiReD
02-18-2008, 01:16 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

NO WAY!

:mmokay:

--> ThReAd cLoSeD <--

NOW its closed *grin*

WassalamuAlaykum

piXie
02-18-2008, 07:21 PM
:sl:

no its not, I jus made a postie :p

------
02-18-2008, 07:24 PM

Stop it u sad person.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.