/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sis havin affair with her own sis husband

Safeena
02-22-2008, 06:53 PM
salaam bro/sis

i want to no what the punishment is if a sis is having an affair with her own sis husband and tries to break thr relationship up.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
02-22-2008, 07:08 PM
trust me its severe, so many things involved:

1. betraying sister
2. assisting in adultery
3. ADULTERY

astagfirullah, i dnt even wanna think about the punishment.

you got to tell them both to stop it and fear Allah and repent.

i blame the desensitisation of the western nations, people just dont feel the weight of this sick acts anymore...

Assalamu ALaikum

AvarAllahNoor
02-22-2008, 09:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
trust me its severe, so many things involved:

1. betraying sister
2. assisting in adultery
3. ADULTERY

astagfirullah, i dnt even wanna think about the punishment.

you got to tell them both to stop it and fear Allah and repent.

i blame the desensitisation of the western nations, people just dont feel the weight of this sick acts anymore...

Assalamu ALaikum
Dude blaming the west for it is a get out clause! - Many people live here, and we can still maintain our dignity. Why? Because we want to. Simple as that. -These things happen in all countries!

Safeena
02-22-2008, 09:10 PM
thanks for the advice bro the thing is that ma friend just commited a big sin which i did not expect from her and she is really ashamed about what she did to her sis.And now she wants to change herself and become pure islamic so she is always crying over what she did so she wanted to no what is the punishment of doing something really disgusting like that.

w/salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
02-22-2008, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Dude blaming the west for it is a get out clause! - Many people live here, and we can still maintain our dignity. Why? Because we want to. Simple as that. -These things happen in all countries!
You are right brother but i know for myself the adultery and fornication is publicised very well here in britain,all u have to do is switch on the Tv,
they then moan about how teenage pregnancy is increasing and how alcoholism is increasing, see what happens when they planted the seeds on their own land and now the evil weeds are starting to grow,well u cant tackle the weeds if u are still planting the seeds.

FatimaAsSideqah
02-22-2008, 09:26 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Adultery and Fornication is gravest sins in Islam.

All praise is due to Allah, the One who said: “ And do not come near to the unlawful sexual intercourse…”. And peace and blessings of Allah be upon His slave and Messenger Muhammad (PBUH), who said: “When a person commits zina, Imaan (faith) leaves him, until it is like a cloud over his head…”.

Undoubtedly, all Muslims have some knowledge of the prohibition of Adultery and fornication, however we are living in a western society whereby this crime has become widespread and commonly accepted. This acceptable crime has even crept into some of the Muslim homes, to the extent we find those who are proud to see their son entering the house with a girl accompanying them. This article will define what is considered as adultery and fornication in Islam, its punishment, marriage to one who commits it, repentance, and how to protect yourself from it.

In today’s English, the word used for a married person who engages in unlawful sexual intercourse is adultery; the single person who engages in sexual intercourse is fornication. Unlike English, Arabic has only one word for both cases – zina. Throughout the history of the religions, zina has been prohibited, however its prohibition is more emphatic and forceful, and is regarded as one of the gravest sins of all the major sins in Islam. Over fourteen hundred years ago, Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) prophesied that from amongst the signs of the Day of Judgement is the prevalence of illegal sexual intercourse.

‘The Major Sins’ book, placed zina as the tenth major sin out of the seventy mentioned by him. However, we see in the following hadiths that zina is more likely ranked as the second major sin in Islam. The Prophet (s.a.w) said: “There is no sin after shirk (polytheism) greater in the eyes of Allah than a drop of semen which a man places in the womb which is not lawful for him.”. Thus we find that zina was mentioned after the two grave sins of shirk and murder. A person has committed zina if they voluntarily and deliberately perform sexual intercourse with other than one’s spouse. The act of zina has taken place when the full insertion of a male’s sexual organ has been inserted inside a female’s vagina, regardless of the number of times or whether contraception was used, such as a condom or separator between the couples organs.

Sister Fatima

IbnAbdulHakim
02-22-2008, 09:50 PM
Many people live here, and we can still maintain our dignity. Why? Because we want to. Simple as that. -These things happen in all countries!
true say but in some places its harder, you gotta admit it :)

thanks for the advice bro the thing is that ma friend just commited a big sin which i did not expect from her and she is really ashamed about what she did to her sis.And now she wants to change herself and become pure islamic so she is always crying over what she did so she wanted to no what is the punishment of doing something really disgusting like that.

w/salaam
listen sins happen, its human, may Allah forgive them both.

tell her to NEVER go close to anything like that again, and if it helps show her this:

DOWNLOAD HERE

Do not despair that Allah will not forgive you for your sins, nor should you take Allah's forgiveness for granted. One must strive to strike a balance between the two by asking for tauba from Allah for their sins. As Brother Yasir mentions in the cd: "...you must strive to be the best of the sinners because the best of the sinners ask for tauba...

From the Back Cover: We continue to commit acts of disobedience against our very purpose of existence and we often times don't notice. Shaykh Yasir warns us from taking a lax attitude towards asking for forgiveness and also reminds us, using heart softening ahadith, not to fall into despair or neglect the importance of tauba.

Assalamu Alaikum

czgibson
02-22-2008, 10:32 PM
Greetings,

What a shame. I thought you were wiser than that.

format_quote Originally Posted by RighteousLady
In today’s English, the word used for a married person who engages in unlawful sexual intercourse is adultery; the single person who engages in sexual intercourse is fornication.
That would be 'adulterer' and 'fornicator', respectively. 'Adultery' and 'fornication' are acts, not people.

The act of zina has taken place when the full insertion of a male’s sexual organ has been inserted inside a female’s vagina, regardless of the number of times or whether contraception was used, such as a condom or separator between the couples organs.
Does this mean that other forms of sexual activity do not constitute zina?

Peace

m102313
02-22-2008, 10:46 PM
:sl:

I don't understand how you came up with that, it's got nothing to do with western people, i'm sure there are decent western people out there also, it would be stereotypical to think all westerners think like that

IbnAbdulHakim
02-22-2008, 10:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

What a shame. I thought you were wiser than that.

Peace
im sorry you feel that way but hear me out.

in the western civilisation ive noticed that the exposure to sexual activities is much higher. Flirting/fornication etc is far less looked down upon. Even adults have "swingers" parties as advertised in many sitcoms.

can you really blame me for feeling this way?!

i hope you can at least see why i feel this way.

Mikayeel
02-22-2008, 10:49 PM
I do really believe western people think its very normal if some cheated! ''Hey he just had an affair'',
''Did he? ooh well...., she deserved it anyway''

This is a convo which is very normal!
I once had this guy a couple of years ago, who came to me and said my mum is having an affair with the caretaker!
How calm and how proud he was of that fact, made me want to puke in his face!

m102313
02-22-2008, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamada
I do really believe western people think its very normal if some cheated! ''Hey he just had an affair'',

This is a convo which is very normal!
I once had this guy a couple of years ago, who came to me and said my mum is having an affair with the caretaker!
How calm and how proud he was of that fact, made me want to puke in his face!
Yes just because this guy's mum has an affair with someone, this doesn't mean all westerners are like that.

IbnAbdulHakim
02-22-2008, 10:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by moabubaker
Yes just because this guy's mum has an affair with someone, this doesn't mean all westerners are like that.
who said all westerners are like that?

many people can refrain and keep their dignity and chastity in check. But those people are becoming rarer by the day.

Read my post above, it sums up my feelings.

and as Hamada said, very similar conversations i have heard with my own ears... like cheating is a joke. It seems normal now... so normal...

Mikayeel
02-22-2008, 10:57 PM
you are very right!:), ofcourse not all westerners are all like that thank god for that, but it is the generally mood!

Cheating has become normal, one cries a night about it and is over it.... u have 2 agree with me there.

Why is that? Its because sex is becoming something very normal amongst young people! Thast why the number of teenage pregnancy is so high here in Wales!

FatimaAsSideqah
02-22-2008, 11:00 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

There are many forms of Zina, but what we are addressing here is the highest form. This is adultery, fornication, having sexual intercourse without being married to the person.

m102313
02-22-2008, 11:01 PM
you are very right!:), ofcourse not all westerners are all like that thank god for that, but it is the generally mood!

Cheating has become normal, one cries a night about it and is over it.... u have 2 agree with me there.

Why is that? Its because sex is becoming something very normal amongst young people! Thast why the number of teenage pregnancy is so high here in Wales!
You will also have to agree that quite a large population of the muslims make up the west with more people converting to islam everyday, maybe we are going wrong somewhere, maybe we don't control over our kids.

Cabdullahi
02-22-2008, 11:01 PM
I was in the gym awhile back when i heard two men talking about ones wife and how he hated her and alot of other stuff i wouldnt like to post, he basicaly talked about how he'd met this younger girl in a night club and how she gave him a good time and blah blah,i was disgusted :(

Mikayeel
02-22-2008, 11:06 PM
You will also have to agree that quite a large population of the muslims make up the west with more people converting to islam everyday, maybe we are going wrong somewhere, maybe we don't control over our kids.
We should pray to Allah in all humbleness that he may protect us, and the islamic kids, ameen:)

wa 3alekum alsalaam

IbnAbdulHakim
02-22-2008, 11:06 PM
Indeed we have many faults also, we dont stick to islamic teachings and spread them as much as we should. That is a huge flaw in us.

But it would help if the government would keep the sexual appeal more concealed, it would help a great deal if the people were taught far more modesty and to feel shame.

some of the conversations about getting knocked up and getting wasted and stuff that i hear at work, really it makes me sad :(

Mikayeel
02-22-2008, 11:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
I was in the gym awhile back when i heard two men talking about ones wife and how he hated her and alot of other stuff i wouldnt like to post, he basicaly talked about how he'd met this younger girl in a night club and how she gave him a good time and blah blah,i was disgusted :(
Thats disgusting man!, a shame but these kind of people walk around feeling good about them self!

FatimaAsSideqah
02-22-2008, 11:08 PM
We should pray to Allah in all humbleness that he may protect us, and the islamic kids, ameen:)

wa 3alekum alsalaam
Wa Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Ameen!

Sister Fatima

Cabdullahi
02-22-2008, 11:10 PM
Thats disgusting man!, a shame but these kind of people walk around feeling good about them self!
things will only become worse regarding these problems in the west

Re.TiReD
02-22-2008, 11:13 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

lol subhanAllah, I wonder if all this is helping the thread-starter? Ameen to all the du'aas by the way.

WassalamuAlaykum

czgibson
02-22-2008, 11:15 PM
Greetings,
im sorry you feel that way but hear me out.

in the western civilisation ive noticed that the exposure to sexual activities is much higher. Flirting/fornication etc is far less looked down upon. Even adults have "swingers" parties as advertised in many sitcoms.

can you really blame me for feeling this way?!

i hope you can at least see why i feel this way.
It's a serious question worth considering. There's no getting away from the fact that sexual ethics differ in different parts of the world, and according to different traditions.

Many people in the West do object to adultery and fornication, whether they are religious or not. However, it's also true that some people do act as if having limitless sex is perfectly OK.

Religious groups tend to frown on permissive sex, with varying levels of prohibition depending on the religion. At the same time, non-religious people can tend to view religious prohibitions as repressive or puritanical.

So we all have to find a way to accept each other's different views, because

1. These different views exist.
2. We humans exist.
3. We humans (I hope) would like to carry on existing, so let's not harm each other over it.

One more point: I hope we can all agree that saying something like 'All Westerners think X' is just as silly as saying something like 'All Muslims think Y'. Let's keep that in mind, shall we? :)

Peace

FatimaAsSideqah
02-22-2008, 11:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
:eek: so disgusted! :mad:

Sister Fatima

FatimaAsSideqah
02-22-2008, 11:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ...54M4K4H...
AssalamuAlaykum

lol subhanAllah, I wonder if all this is helping the thread-starter? Ameen to all the du'aas by the way.

WassalamuAlaykum
Wa Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Yes, I think so, Insha'Allah!

IbnAbdulHakim
02-22-2008, 11:20 PM
Greetings,

It's a serious question worth considering. There's no getting away from the fact that sexual ethics differ in different parts of the world, and according to different traditions.

Many people in the West do object to adultery and fornication, whether they are religious or not. However, it's also true that some people do act as if having limitless sex is perfectly OK.

Religious groups tend to frown on permissive sex, with varying levels of prohibition depending on the religion. At the same time, non-religious people can tend to view religious prohibitions as repressive or puritanical.

So we all have to find a way to accept each other's different views, because

1. These different views exist.
2. We humans exist.
3. We humans (I hope) would like to carry on existing, so let's not harm each other over it.
i understand this, but it does distress me when i see the social environment having great affect on peoples lives (such as the life of the thread starter). you must admit it opens doors for many sad cases...

One more point: I hope we can all agree that saying something like 'All Westerners think X' is just as silly as saying something like 'All Muslims think Y'. Let's keep that in mind, shall we? :)

Peace
if you analyse my first post i had stated that the western civilisation has a blame for the desensitisation of the minds towards such activities. and then i had explained why, i just mean it can affect the mind into leaning towards accepting it more. In no way did i mean that all westerners are like this.

And i apologise if it appeared that way

i'll try to keep what you said in mind also :)

Peace

Safeena
02-23-2008, 09:51 AM
[QUOTE]I do really believe western people think its very normal if some cheated! ''Hey he just had an affair'',

sis hamada i dnt think she actually deserves what happend bcz he was 16 years older than her i mean ma mate is only lyk 14 and he is 30 i blame him more beacause he is much older than her and he shudnt be messin around with a 14 year old girl he was more mature to understand he shud av backed off.

crayon
02-23-2008, 12:43 PM
Does this mean that other forms of sexual activity do not constitute zina?
The prophet peace be upon him said "Allah has written the very portion of Zina which a man will indulge in. There will be no escape from it. The Zina of the eye is the (lustful) look, the Zina of the ears is the listening (to voluptuous songs or talk), the Zina of the tongue is (the licentious) speech, the Zina of the hand is the (lustful) grip, the Zina of the feet is the walking (to the place where he intends to commit Zina), the heart yearns and desires, and the private parts approve all that or disapprove it.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

There are different kinds and levels of zina, but intercourse is the only case in which the hadd law applies (ie either stoning or lashes), and when "zina" is usually talked about, it is usually intercourse that is meant, not the others.

Eeman
07-11-2008, 12:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by safeena
salaam bro/sis

i want to no what the punishment is if a sis is having an affair with her own sis husband and tries to break thr relationship up.
:zip::zip::zip::zip::zip::zip::zip::zip::zip::zip: :zip:
How can someone do that?????????????????????????
OMG i dunno what to say!!!!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-11-2008, 05:15 PM
Someone help out the sister please InshaAllah. 2 pages and not much info...

Azy
07-12-2008, 04:41 PM
In response to the original question, going by this website, it would appear the punishment is 100 lashes for the sister and stoning to death for the husband.

suffiyan007
07-12-2008, 05:10 PM
in the law of of moses in 10 commandments:

-u shall not commit adultery
- u shall not bear his/her husband/wife..\

in the law of islam....also can say committed adultery/khalwat....!

AvarAllahNoor
07-12-2008, 05:40 PM
Beat her the evil creature!

suffiyan007
07-12-2008, 05:46 PM
Beat her the evil creature!
Neh hi, Neh hi....

kada vale! kada Vale....

so this will the sisters must married to the husband...! a husband must married her and her sis as wives if khalwat...or committed adultery!

SixTen
07-12-2008, 06:44 PM
She should be punished with 28.8k internet speed. I know, nothing would frustrate me more!

Hey, don't mind the joke, the topic is off-topic enough as it is!

Eeman
07-19-2008, 12:15 AM
why she???????????
i do not understand!!!
has everyone forgot that it takes two to tango?????
ok so she gets punished and he doesnt even get mentioned cos he is a guy right???
whats worse in islam?
fornification or adultery? As far as im concerned they are both the same, and according to the Qur'an they both should be punished with 100 lashes, and correct if i may be wrong but if they repent and turn to Allah swt then i dont think they would need the punishment. But please clarify for yourself cos im not 100% sue on that.
i have not looked into that much so can someone please enlighten us Insha'Allah.

i'm still shocked as to how they can even do that but i guess everytime i think that i have seen or heard the worst it jus gets even worse...
I pray that Allah swt guides our ummah to the straight path and makes the straight path easy for us Insha'Allah.

At least the sister has realised and has repented, she should make sure that she never does anything like that again EVER!!!!

and what about the brother in law? has he repented too?

suffiyan007
07-19-2008, 03:01 AM
No...the two sister must married the husband...cause somehow if not the husband not responsibilities to the one that does not married and have an affair with the husband,this is not right for the wife...so it mean, the woman that not marry have an affair,must marry him also as second wife...maybe they have sex or not...cause a man who touch a woman body,and the woman must follow him as a wife if not will draw Allah Wrath....!

Malaikah
07-19-2008, 03:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Suffiyan007
No...the two sister must married the husband...cause somehow if not the husband not responsibilities to the one that does not married and have an affair with the husband,this is not right for the wife...so it mean, the woman that not marry have an affair,must marry him also as second wife...maybe they have sex or not...cause a man who touch a woman body,and the woman must follow him as a wife if not will draw Allah Wrath....!

Brother, that is completely wrong... firstly it is haram for a man to be married to two sisters at the same time and secondly it is haram for two people who fornicate to marry each other unless they both repent.

suffiyan007
07-19-2008, 03:44 AM
:w: i see, but sometime it is not fair for the sis does not marry and have affair with the husband...maybe they both repents, cause somehow my local who are muslim,they mistaken the concept that islam can married 4 wives,some married straight 4 wives,some married the 1st wife,lately 2nd wife and 3rd and 4th wife for who really can afford...!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.