/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Posting picture in thread

Ghira
02-23-2008, 07:13 PM
How do you post a picture that I have saved on my computer? The picture was emailed to me and I want to share it. The picture is not a link.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
02-23-2008, 07:23 PM
Wa 3alekum alsalaam, U have to upload it first. I dunno if this site allows u to do so, u can upload it elsewhere and get the link and post it. http://imageshack.us/ for example allows u to upload a pic.

The Ruler
02-23-2008, 09:22 PM
^ Or you can scroll down and click on 'Manage attachments'. There'll be a pop-up window. It should be easy after that.

snakelegs
02-23-2008, 11:55 PM
i use photobucket - it's really easy. you upload the pic there and then post it as a link.
http://s185.photobucket.com/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sur
02-24-2008, 12:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Liúyú de Lian
^ Or you can scroll down and click on 'Manage attachments'. There'll be a pop-up window. It should be easy after that.
i tried this ,

after uploading as attachment i copy-paste link to uploaded file, into "Insert Image", but only link appeared, not the pic.!!! thou same worked on another forum.

IB-Staff
02-24-2008, 02:03 AM
after uploading as attachment i copy-paste link to uploaded file, into "Insert Image", but only link appeared, not the pic.!!! thou same worked on another forum.
What's that link again?

sur
02-25-2008, 11:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by LI-Staff
What's that link again?
*when u click "Attachments" a pop-up window appears.
*then upload pic from computer
*after it's uploaded, pop-up window gives u a link to uploaded file
*u right-click that link , copy it,
*then click "Insert picture"
*paste copied link there
*uploaded pic appears in post
= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
this is how it works on RF & CF etc, but not here.

if u still don't get it plz feel free to ask. I'll try to be more elaborative.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.