/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Starting Another Golden Age Of Islam

Science101
02-26-2008, 08:07 AM
Prophet Muhammad had vision that began Islam's Golden Age Of Science. There is a good presentation of it now on Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

His message, to study how creation works, to learn, was alive in Islam. Science and math was respected, as were its teachers. But in time came wars and fragmentation of Islam into divisions and now includes the new anti-evolution Islam.

In-fighting like this can hold everyone back. People are unsure who is right and who is wrong, so are stuck unable to get to the next science problem to solve to get to the next. Have to go from one to another, fast, knowing what is science and what is not. Never worry about it being bad for Islam, everything works out in the end. It's just new, so have to figure out how it fits into all of our cultures religions.

Real science explains how something works. It never asks questions or presents riddles as if it's an answer. Science answers questions. When an internal combustion motor breaks down you need someone who understands the science to answer the question "What is wrong with it?"

I'm sure you would rather be stranded in a broken but fixable vehicle with an auto mechanic that understands how it works and would get it going again, than someone who for days will tell you auto mechanics can't fix anything if their life depended on it. It's just like that, you get stuck right there, with someone that will not even even look at the motor to see what we can do to get it running again.

What gets Islam's motor going again is like finding out that the black-stone is an example of "self-assembly" of gas filled cell-like vesicles in molten mineral like clay with meteorite added, that was frozen in time. Is more information on what oil in water turns into when shaken with a small amount of egg yolk here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/health-s...tml#post917269

I seriously had to go "Wow!" at that black-stone after reading how the impact occurred. Like oil in water, gas pockets form spheres but in liquid mineral. And meteorites are known to have membrane forming molecules like in egg yolk, just easier for us to get a fresh egg than a fresh meteorite. So with excellent timing the membrane forming molecules from in this a very fresh molten meteorite was impacted into the spheres. What a self-assembly experiment that was!

You can now dust any critic who says the black-stone is just an ordinary rock. It's what Prophet Muhammad wanted Muslims to seek. The science that empowers you to keep Islam and science going strong into the future.

This is the only forum where I have been describing all this in this much detail. So where it goes from here could be up to the few who read this. If this becomes the talk of Mecca then you will be like prophets too. Seeing the possibility of more prophets to come, the challenge of a lifetime. Must be at least a few who like that too.

And if you were worried out the "Yuck!" of evolution, I have a paleontologist who does art, who said they will try to show the humanness of dimetrodon. It not being a dinosaur, is something few knew about. And it seems that artists like scenes with them looking like scary beasts and early humans lots of hair that might have been lost more suddenly and possibly as much as 6 million years ago. So with new information, a new more Creationist perspective can be added to existing evolutionary theory without going beyond the limits of science.

And although I am still not sure what religion I am anymore this science prophecy that seems to go on forever that Prophet Muhammad got started, ended up in the science I was following so here I am fascinated by what you are too like he lured me right in, but I don't mind.

With all said, science is looking good for Islam. Want everyone to know that. Connecting with it like Muhammad would, would begin a new Golden Age. I'm sure of that.

This is new science where there are few experts. Knowledge here is power. But be careful of it if you obtain it. Include all sides so there is no fighting. We even have Kansas Christians and beyond helping out so they're already connected to this. A little of them goes with it but that's what connects them to the black-stone mystery and other things. We have to value and respect that.

The new Creator Hypothesis has the links you would need to know in the "References" at the end. Don't miss the video from Harvard of how a cell works! You have to see the motor protein walking carrying its cargo inside a very small vesicle inside the cell.

http://www.islamicboard.com/health-s...tml#post917743

You would think a hypothesis like that would never survive a hornets nest of scientists and trolls out to foil anything that looks Creationist, but google "creator hypothesis" to see a long debate about an earlier version to see how when science is on your side even the ones who tease are helpful. In case you were hoping there was even more reading! That's for the Creationists, so they have science to have fun with too.

Look it over. Then let me know if you then want to try beginning a Golden Age from this forum.

:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huma*
02-26-2008, 08:25 AM
:sl:

Good post, JAZAK ALLAH :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.