/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dopey Wokrers!

'Abd al-Baari
02-27-2008, 09:23 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Warahmatullah

These men just finished concreting solid steel pillars into the sidewalk to stop vehicles from parking on the pavement outside a downtown sports bar. They are cleaning up at the end of the day.........

How long do you think it will be..........before they realize..........where their vehicle is parked? ;D;D

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taimur_9000
02-27-2008, 10:06 PM
Hahah thats funny..... but i think there is enough space there between the pillars to get the van out what do u think?

muslima1
02-27-2008, 10:29 PM
;D: giggling:

Khayal
02-28-2008, 06:44 AM

Smart people!!:eek:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tilmeez
02-28-2008, 09:11 AM
ths job will be great when they will take out their vehicle without disturbing the bars they have just installed

------
02-28-2008, 09:27 AM
:salamext:

:lol: Rofl......nice one! ;D :D

Souljette
02-28-2008, 10:39 AM
lol hahah

IbnAbdulHakim
02-28-2008, 10:42 AM
lol lets hope the car can jump

see this is why horses are better !

Assalamu Alaikum

------
02-28-2008, 10:47 AM
:salamext:

^ Harry Potter's flying car :ooh: But make it a ferrari, looks better:

IbnAbdulHakim
02-28-2008, 11:09 AM
^ i prefer horses, pff i'll just get it to jump on the ferrari and disable it !

Assalamu Alaikum

wildkat
02-28-2008, 11:29 PM
lol.. how they gonna get out of that I wonder... a crane?? lol

Ali.
03-01-2008, 05:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by taimur_9000
Hahah thats funny..... but i think there is enough space there between the pillars to get the van out what do u think?
Yeah I think so too, they might scratch the car a bit but it's better than losing it all, lol.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!