/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Winged Dinosaurs! Wild Apes use Spears! Really!

Science101
02-29-2008, 04:37 AM
The past two PBS Nova science programs were very relative to the current scientific controversies. And they came out great! If you missed either of them then they are now online!

This week was on how the fossils showing how birds evolved were again reconstructed but this time to figure out what they could do with a long tail not "tail feathers" and wings. Claiming that this is the average bird like now has to visualize these gliding out of trees, they are clearly NOT of this world anymore!

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/microraptor/program.html

And a great ape making/using spear was photographed. Can see it for yourself halfway into chapter 1 of the Ape Genius segment.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/apegenius/program.html

The evidence for evolution is honestly, so strong, that calling it a hoax or conspiracy is no longer a credit to a person's character. At least side with caution and study at least some of the estimated 30,000 and growing species now described in the fossil record before believing that scientists made all this up. Here, the great ape even spoke for itself.

:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
03-26-2008, 11:37 AM
:salamext:

Is this supposed to be a joke?

Science101
03-26-2008, 01:27 PM
No joke at all. Watch the Nova programs. They show an ape making and using a spear and what birds looked like before they could fly like now. And they show how everything was done so you can see it is true, they do not make this up.

------
03-26-2008, 01:31 PM
:salamext:

Will check it out when I go home from work InshaaAllaah... :thumbs_up

(BTW, Allaah can make anything and everything - that doesn't necessarily mean that were evoluted from the previous form...they just might have had 'wings'...)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ranma1/2
03-27-2008, 04:57 AM
well that sucks i can only watch that in the USA.

dang you america dang you....

Science101
03-27-2008, 12:37 PM
I wish Nova was all over the world. Would think though, that it would be on in Japan.

Did the online video work OK?

ranma1/2
03-28-2008, 04:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Science101
I wish Nova was all over the world. Would think though, that it would be on in Japan.

Did the online video work OK?
nopel, got this..
We're sorry, due to rights restrictions this program is only available for online viewing in the United States, its territories, possessions, and commonwealths. You appear to be connected to the Internet from outside these areas. (japan)

If you feel that we have made a mistake in detecting your location, or have other feedback, please send in your comments.

If you would like to purchase "The Four-Winged Dinosaur" on home video or DVD (all regions), please visit the WGBH Boston Video shop.

anyone know how to fool these detectors..

Science101
03-30-2008, 07:25 AM
Drats! I thought it would work anywhere.

There are clips of it on youtube.com but some have Creationists mocking it, with two I saw, so totally out of their mind it was disturbing to watch them.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.