You should not fear the Jinn. Allah says: “It is only the Satan that suggested to you the fear of his votaries: be ye not afraid of them, but fear me if ye have faith” [Sûrah Âl-`Imrân
In order to get rid of your fear of the Jinn, I advise you to employ the following procedures:
1. Seek help from Allah and frequently seek refuge with him from Satan and his helpers from among the Jinn.
2. Be steadfast in praying on time.
3. Always read the prescribed remembrances of the morning and the evening, the remembrance before sleeping, and the other well-known remembrances.
4. Read or at lest listen to Sûrah al-Baqarah
in full at least once every three days.
5. Read Âyah al-Kursî
daily and particularly before going to bed. This is sure protection from the Jinn.
6. You have to abide strictly by Islamic teachings by doing what is permitted and avoiding what is sinful.
7. Offer sincere supplications to Allah to remove from you such unfounded fears and to protect you from evil and provide you with all manner of good.
And Allah knows best.
More - Jinn & Magic:
- Extracts From bro Qatada's thread
Welcome to the forum.