PDA

View Full Version : PM Issue!!



Khayal
04-21-2008, 04:48 AM
:sl:


I just noticed, when I sent a PM to a member, for some reason it sent the same one 4 times.:skeleton:

Whats wrong??


:w:
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Admin
04-21-2008, 08:43 AM
Your hand must be shaking then, and you clicked the submit button multiple times. First 3 times it was just ":sl:". :hmm:
Reply

Khayal
04-21-2008, 04:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Admin
Your hand must be shaking then, and you clicked the submit button multiple times. First 3 times it was just ":sl:". :hmm:
Astaghfirullah, they were not your hands.^o)


.
Reply

Snowflake
04-21-2008, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khayal
:sl:


I just noticed, when I sent a PM to a member, for some reason it sent the same one 4 times.:skeleton:

Whats wrong??


:w:
I noticed that when I sent a PM to you, I got the message that you do not accept PMs

dil toot geya imsad
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Khayal
04-21-2008, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
I noticed that when I sent a PM to you, I got the message that you do not accept PMs

dil toot geya imsad
:w:


Aray, aray dil na tore'ay.... ham abhi ON keay detay hein..:thumbs_up

ham most of the time PM disable rahktay hein..:D

So you can try it now..:thumbs_up



.
Reply

Snowflake
04-21-2008, 04:47 PM
Ye keya baat hui? imsad

khud dawat de ke, phir ghar ko taala laga diya. Dil karta hai naraz ho jaun *sniffs* :unhappy::'(

lol acha maaf kiya :D

is your Pm problem resolved now?
Reply

Muslim Woman
04-21-2008, 04:51 PM
:w:

format_quote Originally Posted by Khayal
:sl:



I just noticed, when I sent a PM to a member, for some reason it sent the same one 4 times.:skeleton:

Whats wrong??

:w:

sis , may be u pressed hard on the mouse ??
anyway it's better to send pm more than once rather than can't send them at all lol :p
Reply

Khayal
04-21-2008, 04:55 PM
:skeleton:
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
Ye keya baat hui? imsad

khud dawat de ke, phir ghar ko taala laga diya. Dil karta hai naraz ho jaun *sniffs* :unhappy::'(

lol acha maaf kiya :D

is your Pm problem resolved now?

:sl:

Wo kia hai k ham apna PM off hee rakhtay hein..:D aap say baat kertay waqt ON kia tha...:)

I don't know, chk kerti hun...

:w:
Reply

Woodrow
04-21-2008, 05:08 PM
:sl:

I sometimes have spasms in my hand and if I have one when I am sending a PM, more than one gets sent. The multiple PMs come from tapping the mouse button more than once.
Reply

Khayal
04-21-2008, 05:10 PM
:sl:

Ooh ok, thanks!


:w:


.
Reply

Snowflake
04-21-2008, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khayal
:skeleton:


:sl:

Wo kia hai k ham apna PM off hee rakhtay hein..:D aap say baat kertay waqt ON kia tha...:)

I don't know, chk kerti hun...

:w:
sis aap ke hath bhi kaampte hain? imsad lololol

btw, sorry I went offline soon after replying to you here. I've just read your pm but I guess it's too late, the doors are shut once again lolol. I can't rep you either. We'll just have to exchange hotmail ids :D

ab to sharam aane laggi hai khikhikhikhi
Reply

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
04-21-2008, 11:27 PM
My PM must be having problems aswell because im just not recieving any.
Reply

Snowflake
04-21-2008, 11:41 PM
^lol bro, maybe cuz no one's pmed you


Br. Woodrow: I sometimes have spasms in my hand and if I have one when I am sending a PM, more than one gets sent. The multiple PMs come from tapping the mouse button more than once.
SubhanAllah bro, may Allah heal you, ameen. Please hold your hot drinks carefully inshaAllah :(
Reply

Khayal
04-22-2008, 01:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
sis aap ke hath bhi kaampte hain? imsad lololol

btw, sorry I went offline soon after replying to you here. I've just read your pm but I guess it's too late, the doors are shut once again lolol. I can't rep you either. We'll just have to exchange hotmail ids :D

ab to sharam aane laggi hai khikhikhikhi
:sl:
[pie] lololol ...[/pie]



:w:
Reply

'Abd-al Latif
04-22-2008, 01:38 AM
:sl:

looooolllll...hilarious!

sorry ignore me.

w/salam
Reply

Khayal
04-22-2008, 01:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnMuhammad
:sl:

looooolllll...hilarious!

sorry ignore me.

w/salam

.:skeleton: lol

no problem!


:w:
Reply

Khayal
04-22-2008, 01:48 AM
:sl:


:threadclo
Reply

'Abd-al Latif
04-22-2008, 01:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khayal
:sl:


:threadclo
:w:

:thumbs_up

:haha:
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 09:09 AM
HeartHijab.com | Hijab Sale | Pound Shop | UK Wholesale Certified Face Masks, Hand Sanitiser & PPE | British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!