/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why, Why, Why

'Abd-al Latif
04-22-2008, 10:55 AM
Why, Why, Why

Do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting dead?

Why do banks charge a fee on 'insuficient funds' when they know there is not enough money?

Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard ?

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?

Whose idea was it to put an 'S' in the word 'Lisp'?

If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?

Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?

Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end on your first try?

How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?

Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?

In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?

How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?

and finally...

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from so me sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you! I've done my job and sent this message to you, now it's up to you to send it on.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
04-22-2008, 11:01 AM
:salamext:

Do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting dead?
Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?
I dunno lol...why do I do that? :blind:

- Qatada -
04-22-2008, 11:02 AM

he uses gillette! :D

------
04-22-2008, 11:06 AM

^ IN the jungle?!?! lol u fish

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
04-22-2008, 11:59 AM
because it's easier to hope than look for new batteries

Why do banks charge a fee on 'insuficient funds' when they know there is not enough money?
cuz they know there's more to come

becuz we can't count stars but can check if paint is wet

because they aren't made for each other

cuz he doesnt swing either way

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?
in case it revolves and hits the back of his head

Whose idea was it to put an 'S' in the word 'Lisp'?
dunno, but the S was for stutter through the lips lol

If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?
they didn't, Darwin was just monkeying around

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?
because they're light

Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?
they're on sale everyday - how else would they be sold :P (ok I know wat you really meant)

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?
because they thought they missed something the first time

hahaha to prove your love with the vaccum cleaner is 'no-strings-attached'

Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end on your first try?
to prove plastic is not fantastic

How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?
they don't, they die after crawling in through the gaps

Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?
because we're clowns :D

In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?
emmm what an uncool question :rollseyes

How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?
cuz there's a chance they'll become out-laws

and finally...

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from so me sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you! I've done my job and sent this message to you, now it's up to you to send it on.
I'm not mad enough to pass this on lol

SouLda_Gal
04-29-2008, 02:58 PM
haaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa omgggggg hahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahaha hehehehhehehehehhehe hohohohohoho was funnnnnyyyyyyy...... looooool (borrrrrrddddddddddddddddddd)

Nájlá
08-01-2008, 10:30 PM
lol
some funny ones

qassy!
08-02-2008, 12:18 AM

Well it depends on the account, a VISA payment is a guaranteed payment, and if the customer hasn’t got enough money in the account, the bank charge for using their money…and its business :)

There is an option

I don’t, I love the winter :)

cute123
08-02-2008, 07:55 AM
quite funny and true

arabianprincess
08-02-2008, 08:17 AM
true..... lol :D im still asking my self why though :D salamz

Re.TiReD
08-02-2008, 06:15 PM

Curiosity, we know it killed the cat...but satisfaction brought it back.

He aint Muslim

Gunophobia

Ansariyah
08-04-2008, 10:42 PM
lol whenever our fone at home is losing its battery, my mom jst keeps talking on it until it dies..then she looks for my brother n asks him, if they cut our line..n he says "mom!! u talked on the fone soo much n the battery died this has nothing to do with any fone bill". So no..I am not calling them to release the line.:muddlehea

Whenevr the fone dies she immediately wants to call the fone company n yell at them n say...why did u cut our line..lol.

Orn
08-24-2008, 03:13 PM
hey we're human afterall and we aint perfect :p

'Abd-al Latif
10-05-2008, 11:45 PM
Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?

Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say, 'My name is Peter and I am an alcoholic'?

Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside?

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

Why does mineral water that 'has trickled through mountains for centuries' have a 'use by' date?

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp no one would eat?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Is French kissing in France just called kissing?

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out'?

Why is a person that handles your money called a 'Broker'?

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Why is it that when some one tells you that there are over a billion stars in the universe, you believe them, but if they tell you there is wet paint some where, you have to touch it to make sure?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Why did you just try singing the two songs above?

Why is it that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you; but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?

al Amaanah
10-06-2008, 12:26 AM
:sl:

LOL thanks for sharing.

:w:

Güven
10-06-2008, 12:31 AM
Loughing out LOUD lol they are soooooooooo true and extremely hilarious ;D

Thanks for sharing bro

:w:

Afifa
10-06-2008, 09:36 AM
Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Why did you just try singing the two songs above?
lol i jus did that :-[ :giggling:

Sahabiyaat
10-06-2008, 09:52 AM
me too ^ :-[

why is it that its taking me equally long to find a coat as it is taking my dad to find a new house :enough!:, why are all the coats this season orange!!! :enough!:

Re.TiReD
10-06-2008, 09:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
me too ^ :-[

Me 3 :-[

Mawaddah
10-06-2008, 11:02 AM
^ And Me 4 ;D

yasin ibn Ahmad
10-14-2008, 10:23 PM
Why did I read this thread?:D
Lol joking:D
Good and funny facts

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!