/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Kanood atheist

جوري
04-24-2008, 10:45 PM
Well I have been there from the beginning of the Y
to the seeping entrails
I have palmed an enterotome
viewed pliers on dura..and suction to what fluid remained signifying life..
sagittal and coronal views as one could never hope Even in a state of a nightmare to recognize self..
The good doctor with heightened recognition
lost his appetence but not to deny tribute similar and parallel to that of Masaccio...
Hats off to you cloaked knight of expiry.. how you find us still even in high towers...
Mavens and boorish alike, even the ones of decorated words reach the final dénouement and it as bare and simple enough that all must sup... So pass it around now that no one is forgot!
And tell me, was there room for all that mirth and scorn?...
Have you found your existence gratifying?
Time to sleep, might a kind heart close your eyes.. feel you still without sensation or expression the earth as it absorbs you...
Tell me now that you are silenced and shelved, even sprinkled an offering to the wind.. if nonexistence is solacing?...
All that you know now, you know -- It was you all along who was contemned...
But the same, always the same and never that you may heed, I ask only in rhetorics!

wrote this a while ago, after a tirade with an atheist here..

thanks for reading

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*Behna*
05-09-2008, 05:19 AM
:sl:

Its a nice poem... :thumbs_up hard english though..thanks.

barney
05-09-2008, 05:29 AM
Hey, nice poem.

(Could you scientifically and logically prove its correct though?)

(Joke :D )

جوري
05-09-2008, 08:26 PM
Thanks for reading?
what do I need to prove?
cheers

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
barney
05-09-2008, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
Thanks for reading?
what do I need to prove?
cheers

Meh, You missed the joke bit. Nevermind.

Na7lah
05-09-2008, 09:29 PM
nice sis
though i had to get a dictionary JK

جوري
05-09-2008, 09:29 PM
I know.. I am really grouchy today... had a very loooooooong day.. by 9 Am I was already awake for 5 hours.. maybe if I sleep I'll get my rancid sense of humor back?

cheers

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.